P r o u d b o y s

Anyone interested in looking into opening a chapter of the proud boys in New Zealand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MB6iIjselrU
youtu.be/5DcA1TtaP_c?t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg
youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you looking for a group of people to help you put a dildo in your ass?

Is that part of the initiation?

Its a daily practice for every ProudBoyâ„¢

Why doesn't Sup Forums like them?

ground work organizing is great, but the proudboys are cucks.
do something of your own, something specifically for new zealand. especially since you live so far away from america, you could simply make your own movement in NZ without gavin and his bullshit.
talk to people, see if they're interested, in joining a identitarian movement. never forget that race matters. good luck.

Gavin Mcinnes is extremely degenerate.
In all likelihood hes just an actor and his persona is entirely fake. Watch his first appearance on the Joe Rogan podcast where he straight faced jokes about how he enjoys drunk driving. Its all just an act. Everything about him is fake.
Rebel media who he works for is owned by a Jew.
Being owned by a Jew means he bows to their agenda, his whole group follows suit.
Hes a race mixer.
Hes argued in defense of the demographic replacement of whites in white countries.

THIS. gavin is a cuck. but NZ user can still do some organizing. idk if you guys have antifa/commies down there but i assume so. for a group and kick their asses ROYALY.

*form a group

don't you mean "phag boyz"? take your gay gavin club outta here

pls no

You have to get fucked in arse while burping your country's national anthem. It's very manly.

>funded by jews
>civic nationalism
>lead by a guy that puts dildos up his ass
>pro Israel
>pro gay
>pro racemixing

oy vey I don't know why people on Sup Forums don't like them

Don't get me wrong, they are still better than nothing and a good start

dont forget the hundred mini-punches you have to "survive"

U U UHURU

U U UHURU

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

stop being a rotorphobic bigot

>Proudcucks
>Proudfags
>Proud to follow a leader who livestreams himself sticks thing in his anus

People in NZ are mainly too chill to give a fuck about politics in the first place. Being at university myself I know a lot of liberal types but there's no real hard line antifa or anything like that. There's a lot of white guilt and apologising for being white which I hate, that's why I like the proud boys I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=MB6iIjselrU

That's about as close as we have to antifa and the like (they're outside a restaurant that our old Prime Minister was eating at).

the proudboys are NOT willing to do anything about the replacement of whites.
if you wanna start amovement it must do something against that, thats why i suggested to form an identitarian group.
about the video you posted, it shows pervectly what the right wing is missing so far.
those people didn't meet up randomly, it was ORGANIZED. and you have to do the same. in the best case you find out when the next protest of those leftists is, and then you disrupt it with your buddies/group.
don't forget to film it lol

Well it was organised by a group of labour unions and it was protesting against the Trans Pacific Partnership Deal something that I'm actually against (so was Trump). So like I'm not that against it.

What I'm against is white people especially men being ashamed about themselves for who they are. That's why I like the proud boys message

He really did? I mean, I saw pic of him doing something to his butt. Was it real?

Have people really never seen him before? Look up sophie can walk. He's an actor, but he really also a conservative as well. Proud Boys are cringy, but I think he's trying to do something.

Why are they bringing that gay shit here

>We are NOT racist

Count me out.

I mean, obviously I'm not in regardless.

But count me out anyway.

It was, he did that to protest Islamis terror attacks

White people that are ashamed of being white should end themselves to stop oppressing of minorities.

>it was organised by a group of labour unions
i think forming nationalistic labour union would be great but maybe to big of a step to take, initially.
>What I'm against is white people especially men being ashamed about themselves for who they are
again the only way to go there is identitarianism. its basically the only thing that lets you be proud of who you are, and defend your country.

We don't really have any violent leftist groups, they're content with whining

>form an identitarian group

The closest I know of was the European Students Association, that was actually started by a guy from Sup Forums, the Uni got it shut down though

>group known for dildoing their asses has a logo of a black cock

Nothing wrong with them. You're just on the wrong site. Proud Boys is a reddit sorta thing. Civic Nationalism and all that.

If you're recruiting from Sup Forums, you're better off trying to form a Combat 18 chapter.

How about just getting on with your life?

You really don't need a support group to grow up.

no theyre not they are basically sharpies

half these faggots are almost antifa

What's a Proud Boy, and why is their logo a black cock?

Actually that's a lie, I know there's also a Stormfront group, they're based in the capital though and last I saw they were organising a day out to a Holocaust exhibition at Auckland Museum

make it a group out of school so the uni cant do shit. that would be my proposal.
also if you think you guys wont have violent leftists, then form your group now! so when they appear, you are already established.
good luck new zealand anons!

> proud goy

that logo is a black cock

Pure exhibitionism, disgusting, degenerate,

If you can prove this to me then I'll stop my mission to start up a proud boys chapter

"Sup Forums" hates grandpa hipster with a passion

>you're better off trying to form a Combat 18 chapter
nope keep the nastsoc out of it. do something like identity europa.
NO NATSOC INSIGNIA OR SYMBOLS. people dont like that, and what you want is apeal to a large portion of the population.
lol is this the real proudboys logo?

proud cuzzy bro's eh!

youtu.be/5DcA1TtaP_c?t=412

>A black cock

Subtle

6:40 onwards

>something like identity europa.
This really. /fa/ enough to appeal to normies, but with a vague enough message to avoid chasing them away.

fuckin kek. i thought murdoch murdoch was cringey, but this is bretty cool.

Hey thats pretty good

Just another chapter in the ALR (Anti-Left Right). We need to band together, especially as this summer heats up.

FUCK PROUDBOYS
youtube.com/watch?v=dXpffMXUcAg

youtube.com/watch?v=nrHCAtHChis

Band together? No. What we need to do is lead by example.
The leftist Antifa faggots keep people in line through fear of alienation. If you speak out against their dogma, if you're not progressive enough, if you're not antiwhite enough they'll turn on you in a second.
A lot of right leaning groups have a similar problem. They're also afraid of going against the current, but for them the current is this cucky brand of mainstream Conservatism. You see all these white "real American" types who go balls deep into Civic Nationalism because they're afraid of being overtly pro white. So they'll take on these positions of accepting "based blacks" and "Mexibros" and never back down, even when confronted by total demographic suicide. They too know that if they were caught espousing an opinion that goes against the groupthink that they'd be ostracized. It is fear that keeps them in line. A big part of their fear however is rooted in defeatism. They honestly believe that accepting all minorities into the US is an inevitability.

We have to show them that they're wrong. Through our numbers, through our unwavering opposition, through our brotherhood we have to show these faggots how to uncuck themselves. They think we're weak. They think we're fighting an unwinnable battle. They have to be made to see otherwise.

take the ultimate red pill here
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves