Depression from red and black pills

So i've lurked here from some 3 months, and the results have killed my spirit. Why even go on with anything, this world is cucked by higher forces and i'm a beta male with no friends, no purpose. Why haven't you killed yourself yet Sup Forums?
And im not even talking about le white genocide meme, it's just that life has no meaning for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
theironpill.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=oJQ8SOkY8Iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

clean your room

Schlomo, these failed threads need to stop
You're constantly trying to demotivate the whites you hate

More importantly, mods just shut down a thread with less than three comments
It was about the internet being shut down basically, after July

You know what you must do.

Pick up your axe and remove invader Sven.
You can only see Valhalla if you die fighting.
Do you want to live in shame, darkness and misery like a Christian girl for all eternity?

You were born with a purpose. The meaning of life is to survive and reproduce, so simply do what is best for your reproduction and the reproduction of people like you. With eternity and posterity in mind, you can live with certainty and clarity.

aka
>if you are going to kill yourself, do something for the swedish people on the way out

>life has no meaning

Because you are doing nothing with your life. Get a job, join the army, do something. Don't just sit at home and bitch about how much life sucks.

Life has been shit for every generation. Things are infinitely better now than the past, it's just that most people here have no perspective.

Imagine being in your 20s 100 years ago, you have to look forward to fighting in the First World War, Spanish Flu, the Great Depression, the Second World War, and everything else that came afterwards.

letting shit get you down and preventing you from achieving is their plan, silly. you took the bluepill

Sort yourself out

wappo wappo wappo

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

fffttt ffft ffffttt

you have a home with us in the sky

We are in a war between the Islamists and Zionists get woke here and show others take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

get a dog, start a garden. our some fish, fish are cool.

When I first started coming here I felt the same way, but then I realized nothing on here is true, and most of the people here are mentally ill, and so now I come here to laugh

Trying to find the meaning is more worthwhile than suicide. Its the journey. Not the destination.

>1 post by this ID
what a surprise

Degenerate, sick, evil people darkens the reality of our world. Don't let them win. Stay and fight

Come to Jesus, user. Become Catholic.

Redpill young people by teaching them the truth, don't just kill them.

There is meaningful life through Jesus Christ.

I feel you bro. I feel so helpless and violent nowadays. I fantasize about beating and torturing politicians. Though i have many friends and i think im not not that beta i now feel like they are allmost all shallow and clueless. Try to stay strong.

You are only as beta as you make yourself feel. You are alpha and you shouldn't feel responsibility for the world. It ebbs n flows and you're part of it, let politicians worry and cry themselves to sleep over the shit they do. The world has got you in it, it's your time and you should live it

You can give up and sleep when you are dead. While you are stil alive, you can try to save the remnants of our great civilizations and stop at nothing to do that.

Come on Sven, listen to some Dismember and train yourself.

every time i think about killing myself, i also remind my self that some fuckers some where will be more than happy if i do.
this life is not about love or being happy, it is about people fucking each other over, accept it and try to have fun
find people that you hate and try to give them a hard time how ever you can

Not sure if it was meant to be but this is good advice.

Good first step to relieving depression like this is to do things to make yourself feel more... human.

Make your bed, clean your house/room, make your own healthy home cooked meals, get to a gym etc...

the reality of the world is pretty depressing. I think the worst one is that genuinely kind good people are a minority in this world

Sup Forums is an echo chamber and a never-ending flow of confirmation bias. there is no closure because threads die in a matter of hours, all arguments are untenable, there are no conclusions, only flux, nothing is resolved. escape while you can.

Do not give up. You're not the only one struggling here.

Find yourself a mentor. He doesn't have to be in your physical life, he doesn't have to be someone you engage with. It can be someone you admire on the internet, or he can be a group of anonymous members trying to help each other.

I know the hole you are stuck in, and I know the struggle to keep yourself straight everyday, and I know you can't just change in a day. But incrementally, little by little, push yourself. There's no need to have a goal or purpose yet. They will come.

As someone who has also been following this /pol for a few months now as well I've had the same issue. This world is one where you try to fuck with people (hence the shills at times) eventually you just give in to the absurdity of it all and find enjoyment in it.

Coming to Sup Forums has given me a tiny bit of hope actually. I'm actually trying to change a little bit. I'll probably fail and end up where you are again OP, but oh well. If so, I'm just going to spend my extra money on whores. Fuck it. I want big titties in my face and if I have to pay, so be it.

Always something interesting around the next corner

Even more reason not leave this world to those evil and short sighted people.
As long as we exist, there is still hope.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

>Implying that all Sup Forums are weak motherf0ckerz like you...

Grow a pair mate
And then you will see life smiling at you again.

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet Sup Forums?

if you killed yourself and there's a God, your basically fucked

Ah. Youre making progress OP. You see that it is mostly darkness out there. No you have to find the light
>if there is none outside, then the only place to look is within.

if you're beta you just should have girl 6-7/10 and don't look at higher. They're bitch, too much cost and too overrated.

I haven't killed myself because I hate my enemies too much.

Are higher tier girls even a good idea for alphas?
They still seem too much of an effort and have mostly horrible characters.

because you aren't willing to die.

the real redpill is that you must sacrifice yourself to change things.

The entire world is set up to ensare and imprison you for ANYTHING you do which threatens the power structure.

You

have

to

die.

When you finally swallow it and realise you can be a hero, you will feel nothing but excitement, every day is another chance you may have to change the world by destroying some evil politician.

Deep down you know it is true, and that NOTHING else will help.

Checked

It's not good idea for family but they can fuck them much easy, so why not?

theironpill.tumblr.com/

>Thinking is the important thing. Being white isn’t enough. Being English isn’t enough. Being British isn’t enough. Know what you are! In this book to read about your own culture is a revolutionary act. People are taught to rebel at school and hate our high culture, hate our folk culture – it’s all boring.
>But you have to know about our own forms to be able to deny the postulation of these people who would deny them. Knowledge is power. Listen to high music, go into the National Gallery. It’s free. You can stay hours in there. Look at what we’ve produced as a group.
>Nietzsche’s philosophy isn’t for everybody. It’s too harsh and too forbidding for many people. But it is a way of thinking which is reflexive and absolute. It’s a way of thinking which is primordial and extraordinarily Western. It’s a way of thinking that enables people to be religious, in the sense of the sacredness of life, but also to be open to fact, and to evidence, and to science. It combines those things that lead to glory. And express themselves through tenderness and ferocity.
>I urge all white people in this era to look into the mirror and to ask themselves, “What do you know about what you are?” And if you don’t know enough, put your hand on that mirror, and move towards greater knowledge of what you can become.
>We’re all going to die. Make use of that time which remains.
>Greatness is in the mind and in the fist. The glory of our tribe is not behind us. We can be great again. But the first thing that we have to do is to say, “I walk towards the tunnel, and I’m on my own, and I’m not afraid. And I have no regrets.”

[ ] "We're sorry for what we've done!"

[x] "We're not sorry!"

youtube.com/watch?v=oJQ8SOkY8Iw

everytime I am sincere and honest with people I get taken advantage of. Its led to me being a cold rude cunt because I've learnt being kind just gets you walked over

>no purpose
>no friends
>life has no meaning for me

that's your fault. i took a lot of blackpills when i was very young but i still manage to find life worth living through hobbies and relationships.

your life has no meaning because you're not even trying to find meaning. you don't want to feel better.

to feel better you'd have to leave your comfort zone of not taking any risks at all and being a self-pitying faggot.

being depressed and having a sour grapes attitude about the world gives you an illusory sense of control and power when you're just fucking yourself. take care.

I got "redpilled" back in 2003 (before it had anyplace to call it by that name). And I went through what you're going through. It took about 8 years. But I finally popped out again, fully redpilled and just not giving a fuck anymore. My fear was gone.

Nuclear war, FEMA camps, race-riots, etc... bring it on. You can't live forever.

This.

Attn., OP

you love for the happenings user. you sit back and enjoy as the world around you goes to shit. it's always fun time when another muzzie or something blows up a bunch of dumbass liberals and we get to meme about it on Sup Forums

good times

Do that:
> Go gym, work hard
> Be stronger, without reason for live
> Do a great final, like a hero.

Being cold is mostly the best course of action. You need to understand that most people are also anxious and psychotic, so they compensate.

>life has no meaning
You're right Swede. All that's left is watching ponies while preparing for the inevitable race war.

>Why haven't you killed yourself yet
Because I have a life outside of the fucking internet. It might be shitty, but it's mine.
Stop worrying about global shit, unless of course you're actually going to do something about it. And you're fucking supposed to create your own purpose, not magically gain it one day at random.
I make short-term goals for myself. It could be work-related, or just as trivial as cleaning the attic. And it works wonders. It feels like leveling up in a RPG every time I complete a larger task.
But I do get a bit depressed some times as well. then I usually take a walk alone in the woods. I don't see any jews, niggers or mudslimes. No shitposters, shills or leafs. Just me and nature, and it feels good. I feel alive.