Based Varg warns you about all the spies in the alt right giving you poison

Based Varg warns you about all the spies in the alt right giving you poison.
youtube.com/watch?v=C81NEg4llDQ

Calls out Lauren Southern in the comments. Drooling faggots will still defend her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
altright.com/
nordic.altright.com/
amren.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if she's Jewish she definitely had a nose job like Scarlet johansson.

>in the alt-right
does this retard think that's actually a thing?
HAHAHA

She is a really smart girl. She was libertarian during the Ron Paul Era. Then she became a traditional conservative during the Trump era. Now she is a White nationalist.

All to milk betas off money.

LMAO

(((Varg))) is a well known jewish shill trying to divide Europeans.Every video he uploads is against White Europeans.

P.S He believes that this man on the pic in not White

I didn't need varg the free loader to tell me this ugly cunt was in pure. I went to school with her in Langley and she was pretty pro muslim back then. Literally the dumb cunt passed highschool because of her "good looks". Not many good lookers in Langley, BC. She was the type of kid in highschool who would day things like "reading is for fags". It's juts funny how she is now an "author" lol I hope this dumb cunt gets what cming to her

>P.S He believes that this man on the pic in not White
Doesn't make "Greek" subhumans European
1,9% negro. And that's just black blood they have. To investigate their West Asian, South Asian and Australoid competent is up to you

she may be a heliphpobe

im 80% sure

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

>t chechen shitskin who thinks he is a swiss bavarian

lel you mad

>(((Varg))) is a well known jewish shill trying to divide Europeans.Every video he uploads is against White Europeans.

Pretty sure he never said brown eyed people weren't white. Just less white than blue/green eyed ppl.

and the right keeps on eating itself

When northern Europeans say things that Varg says, but on imageboards, they are called shills and Muslims.

There really are White nationalists in northern Europe who considers modern day Greeks non-White. They are wrong of course.

But still, they are White European nationalists as well. And not shills or other crap Americans and South Europeans claim them to be.

TOP KEK

uncle joey wasnt white though, he was a le based jew

Oh hey, sweet. Now the right is trying to divide and conquer itself.

wtf

Scandanavians have darker skin than us

We should be the judge on who is white and who isn't

That's a thing, alright - but Sup Forums is not a part of it. It's the redditors and people who watch e-celebs.

He is a delusional larper rat shilling for jews by dividing Europeans.

Fuck the right the only thing that matters is our survival

Was she Jewish, that you know of? If not, surely that's just case closed

turkish rapebabies btfo

>warns about shills
>proceeds to shill

Sounds about right

If modern Greeks are European, then nodoby isn't. One drop rule

Well...
Yes

altright.com/
nordic.altright.com/

amren.com/

Varg is a LARPing idiot, he already took the blackpill a long time ago. I don't even think he wants the right to win the culture war anymore, which explains why he's been attacking his own so much lately.

>Listening to a literal convicted murderer and domestic terrorist LARPing as a Pagan
Sad!

Holy shit he actually referenced that tweet that some idiots misinterpreted as meaning Lauren is Jewish.

I didn't know Varg was THIS retarded

See "African admixture in Europe".

you really have zero idea what you are talking about.

>is Jewish
She's not European White that's for sure

Props to Varg for calling that Jewess

yeah..no

Based on what?

Two things to say about this Varg video.

1) I doubt she's Jewish, someone would surely have come forward by know given how many people she would have inevitably met in her childhood.

2) Even if she is, she wouldn't be a purebreed

3) Finally, who gives a shit? Even if she is a Jew, and even if she's some sort of government spy, she's still promoting our side of the culture war - that's all that matters. We're not going to gain popularity through an unemployed Norwegian in France LARPing on about brown eyes being impure, but as he says, pretty girls are much more effective in propaganda. Let's use her!

she is a kike though

Christianity has a different meaning in Northern Europe. There where Christian nations that where conquered by Islam 1400 years ago. Countries that where considered European and Western. North Africa produced popes and the Middle East was Byzantium.

Christianity came to Northern Europe long after Islam took over Christian nations to the South. Greeks built Christianity, and there are still Greek Orthodox Byzantines living in Syria today.

countries like Sweden does not share this deep connection to Christianity. Pic related shows it well. Christendom conquered LONG before Northern Europe became Christian.

Guys what if bitcoin is made by big company. And its just a step. Zuckerberg said they would give free money. There are social networks like steemit, esteem, stepshot, they give you money for every status, like, share. If Fb will do same thing, that would be like youtube and ad sense. people would get free money, they would quit real jobs, robots would do real jobs. There would be no need for school if your job would be posting status online, and people would be dumb, and more easier to manipulate and control. Eventual they would put rfid chip in your hand with your bitcoins, mark of a beast. They would track you, control you and trap your soul. Maybe bitcoin is really bad thing.

I think Varg is poison, with his whole divide and conquer thing.
Its about perspective, not shit-flinging.

She just isn't though, there's no evidence whatsoever. SOMEONE would have come forward by now...

Based on her having non-European ancestry obviously. She's a bleached nigger, that's what she is

>Find DNA test online
>Post it as hers

profit?

Proofs?

No she isn't. Why are you lying? There's plenty of good reasons to not like her, so why do you insist on lies? That sounds very Jewish to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

She's NOT WHITE

>(((civic))) nationalists
only use for them is oven lubricant

You won't survive if you lose the culture war, retard. Varg attacking other alt-right and alt-lite Youtubers because of petty differences isn't productive at all.

You can't be real people, no one is this fucking paranoid/stupid. Get the fuck out of here Antifa.

So what if she's promoting civic nationalism, baby-steps man. If she went full Evalion, you think she would still be as effective?!

>openly admits having Jewish friends
>is not White herself
Sooo? Explain yourself drooling idiot

>who considers modern day Greeks non-White
Is there someone who doesn't consider them non-white?

This, though Varg has basically 0 exposure outside of the alt-right, so shouldn't matter

fuck off kike

I'm just annoyed how he is constantly bitching about christianity and front national. The traditionalist catholics are the largest group of hyper conservatives and reactionaries in France.

He only dislikes FN because he'd be deported since he is fichier s

Varg doesn't want to win the culture war, he wants Europe to burn. He's insane and it's pathetic how he has actual fans.

Not surprised his fans are dumb enough to think Lauren is Jewish.

Is he the most famous Norwegian since Knut and Ibsen? Breivik and Varg, i can't think of anyone else.

>Literally the dumb cunt passed highschool because of her "good looks".

She is not even that good looking, shes average.

Alt light faggots don't watch Varg

Greeks obviously aren't White, but they're European. But yeah, obviously not White. A better question is whether Slavs and the Irish are White, I'm leaning towards Irish being a yes and Slavs being a no.

>They are wrong of course.
How come
1,9%negrodna.jpg
Paranoid? Openly posts shitskin DNA test, admits to have kike friends. Fuck off beta

>in northern Europe who considers modern day Greeks non-White

Lol implying we care about the cucks from the north who literally getting raping by arabs everyday

Retard, what's the chance that I'm actually a kike. Constructive criticism, pls

The latest thing she promoted is Generation Identitaire which is an ethnonationalist movement so she isn't even really doing that anymore.

Was Hedy Lamarr a spy?
No.

considering you are pushing kike subversion (((civic))) nationalism, 100%

>they are not white
>but they're European
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How can people not realize that lauren is just a pretty mouth for jewish interests, did any of you actually need this video

>Listening and believing Varg
>Varg
>Varg
>Varg

kys

White is a code word for all pure European. The English have little agency to question the Irish, because many urban "Anglos" are mixed with jews - that means they are niggers(as jews have black blood). Moreover, Liverpool and Manchester received niggers and chinks since the 1750s. That, just like terrorism, didn't go without a trace for them

You dumb piece of shit I'm not pushing it, I'm against it - race matters, but it's the first step to growing our movement.

Moron.

Good video. I may not always agree with Varg, but he produces thought provoking material, and that is important.

>varg
>based

can we auto slide every varg thread, the guy is a murderous welfare idiot larping as e-celeb cancer.

Was Margarita Konenkova a spy?
No.

1.8% of the population having a nigger admixture does not mean that all of southern Europeans have 1.8% nigger in them.

What? It's true, White people should be considered children of the Indo-Europeans, and Greeks don't have enough of that in them.

Is Generation Identity, an ethnonationalist movement that wants to repatriate non-whites from Europe, a Jewish interest too? You moron.

no idiot, kike subversion isnt the 'fist step' in anything positive. are you retarded?

I want to sniff Lauren's cummy, waxy, pissy panties.

>sucks turkish and roman cocks for centuries
>huge antifa today
>anyone but us are cucks

You are more racemixed than Portuguese. That's not a good recommendation

Not an argument. I thought you mountain kikes were supposed to be smart?

Whether she's jewish or not, varg does have half a point; it's entirely reasonable to be skeptical of someone like Lauren. She knows how to exploit herself to pander to her target audience: thirsty men. Her actual arguments and thought would never have gotten someone far had they come from a man.

Her actions and motives are (likely) mercenary. So don't feed into it, and don't use her to promote the cause.

If you're Italian or Spanish, you do have nigger admixture, but that's not noticeable. The noticeable part is Middle Eastern admixture.

I've got Southern European heritage?
Am I kebab?

If you were smart you'd realize that Islam will take over Europe long before we gather enough people for a full-on white nationalist movement. Civic nationalism is our only way out of this mess. The ethnostate can come later.

Am I lying? What I wrote is not factually incorrect
It's not about looks, but bloodline. Blonde blue eyed quadroon is not European White either

This

We were never """white""" by the nord cuck definition.

Goebbels,Hitler,Otto and others were not """white""" either

So what do you propose then, idiot. Evalion to redpill the masses?

"Published on Jun 7, 2017

Enemy agents spreading poison in our ranks?

Get my books from here: amazon.com/Varg-Vikernes/e/B00IVZ2KPO/ref=dp_byline_cont_book_1"

BUY MY BOOK GUYS xD

nigger*

>muh absolute whiteness
Varg is a turbocuck

I don't know about them, all I'm saying is, she is just like infowars types, always shifting the blame on islam and never criticising their governments on letting those people in or their foreign policy
If europeans gain a sudden and large hatred, dislike against islam and muslims in general, who would benefit from them most?

Why not use her to promote the cause, I don't understand, you yourself just admitted a man could never be as effective.

Do you ever get bored of shilling?
He is joking

Lauren's Mongolian defender to the rescue

I am sure this is legit and you actually went to school with Lauren Southern.

Varg speaks like that LARPing faggot Anon5.
>Here's an idea, but not a complete idea, just vague enough to sound like I'm wiser than you, but not enough clues to be of any use

She has Jewish ancestors whether she accepts it or doesn't.