I have trouble trusting white people

Since I was a kid, the notion of "white people are out to get you" was very prevalent. And desu, it turned out to be mostly true. Many of my peers would always ask me to explain the actions of Muslims in a way that just reeked of "gotcha!" I always sanitized my answers and would typically act like an Uncle Tom, accepting racism as an unstoppable force. Furthermore, it seemed like I was always the "other" whenever I'd hang out with my white peers. They'd have conversations that I simply couldn't relate to and as a result I'd essentially be an ET. It just felt like I didn't belong with white kids; and we both knew it. I still have trouble getting close to white people that are otherwise upstanding people. I always feel like they'll turn on me. Anyone else have similar experiences and if so, did you overcome this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7tvauOJMHo
reddit.com/r/SRSDiscussion/comments/6d6r63/i_have_trouble_trusting_white_people/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i know the solution to your problem: move to a nonwhite country. then you can truly be happy. so when are you leaving?

Your not alone OP - insert the word black instead of white and it's still true

Do you still have a clitoris?
Who did that to you?
That's right. So quit the victim narrative and deal with your sick culture

go to Nigeria

How did you escape from jail?

Are you an all abo snackbar?

fpbp

Kill yourself

>as a result I'd essentially be an ET.
My fucking sides.

How can you have nothing in common with the white people that lived, grow up, and belong you
your country? The only way that can happen is by growing up in ghettos, let me guess, Commiefornia?
No need to be a genius to know that you are the problem, not them.

Open your heart and your pussy to a white boi. You won't regret.

It's very easy to con people into thinking their problems are someone else's doing and it robs people of their dreams and ambitions. After all, how can you succeed with the cards stacked against you?

Now tell me, is it "white people" standing in your way, or those selling you the above?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y7tvauOJMHo

>Since I was a kid, the notion of "white people are out to get you" was very prevalent.
This is your only racial problem. The rest is just you being a socially awkward dweeb. Grow a spine and learn how to relate to what the people around you relate to instead of waiting around for people to cater to you. Fucking duh, OP.

Fuck off and assimilate instead of living close to your peers. Don't be a snackbar, don't insist on praying during work hours and all that crap. Even go out and have a beer, don't be a stranger that insists on drinking soda when everyone else is having a beer.
I fucking hate your kind and I know plenty of well assimilated muslims who I never would've have guessed were following Allah instead of God if they had not told me.
You're the problem, not everyone else.

You have to go back.
All of you, and no exceptions.

just move back to whatever brown shithole you crawled from. you're not wanted in white countries

Fpbp

Go back to your home nation where you will be happy.

>I always sanitized my answers and would typically act like an Uncle Tom,
Why didn't you just tell them the truth?
>I was always the "other" whenever I'd hang out with my white peers.
You said yourself you were never honest with them and danced around personal questions regarding your philosophy. You also say you wrote them off as racist very early on, so you wouldn't bother even trying to discuss in good faith. They probably don't trust YOU either, you sound like an awful friend.

The lack of closeness is coming from you as much as them. You must be a woman if you have never had a completely frank, intimate conversation with them.

fpbp

Refers to others as whites, self as muslim and accuses racism... what a clusterfuck.

....I'm sorry, do you *actually* think it's the worldwide norm for Muslim women to undergo genital mutilation?

Moron.

Funny how it works that way when your cultures are lowkey at war.

>I have trouble trusting white people
The actual feeling you have is guilt for being a parasite on western culture, go back to wherever you came from

>grew up with niggers and shitskins
>learn never to trust niggers or shitskins, EVER
>grow up and make enough money to live where there are white people with my qt gf

Phew. That was a close one.

Kek

it's a reddit post you stupid niggers learn to search and sage

reddit.com/r/SRSDiscussion/comments/6d6r63/i_have_trouble_trusting_white_people/