en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112099476/
youtube.com/watch?v=8aoL08SloPA
anonews.co/hillary-gaddafi-email/
youtube.com/watch?v=4o5Dh8bUz9o
youtube.com/watch?v=tL3iKDw_pc8&t=183s
paulmaupome.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/a-second-look-at-white-genocide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wish we could say that but we achieved exact what we wanted. The problem is that we are the bad guys.

Bigly.

Americans did what was expected. Europeans were retarded, though.

looks like kek gave you the answer you seek

Who the fuck is "we."
Did you kill Gaddafi? Did I?
No. None of us asked for this.
Let's not pretend like that Kenyan Nigger Muslim Obama or his cronies even asked American's what they wanted. WE didn't do anything, THEY did.

Nope. This was the plan all along. To destabilize Libya and let sub Saharan nigger pour into Europe.

Nice nunbers, but frenchfags started it

this

The USA being an evil empire, as regular.

Kek

Stupid fucking euros

yes

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

>Did we fuck up?

You allways do. Your fat father did, your (((grandfather))) did and don´t le me start from your great grandfather, who had the imputence to get kids.

Yes, removing Gadaffi from power was the worst thing you could have done. Now Europe pays the price suffering with the migrant scourge. Gadaffi was the one who kept balance in the middle east, remove the balance and shit hits the fan... and here we are.

USA: Keeping up with the Sith.

Yes, also with Sadam and now with al-Ásad

To be fair nobody told you to suck the dick of every brown person you could find

I wish I could save him somehow

we took down hitler

we were never the good guys

No, total chaos and Isreals is power in the middle east gets strengthened

You took down Hitler? LMAO
American education.

Russia was going to fall without the lend lease cry more slav. Probably would have been better off under nazis than communists anyway.

How tf was he affecting you Rarefag?

absolutely, but it was part of the plan

All the arab spring was a disaster that bring instability and radicalism instead of demacracy

>Did we fuck up?
Yes

Where did this faggot meme come from?

He bombed Pan Am and the Berlin disco, killed a ton of innocent whites

Grow a brain you fuckheads

im starting to think there is no plan, they dont seen that intelligent.

me too, my rare friend, me too

Pan Am was Assad Sr.
Keep up.

>he bombed Pan Am and the Berlin disco

watch hypernormalisation you gullible twat

Oh yes, badly.

>destroy second richest country in africa
>higher standard of living than america
>...
>grow a brain you fuckheads
no u

There's a very odd phenomenon whereby those that try to establish gold-backed currencies end up being ruthless dictators that need to be stopped immediately.

What will it show me?

With him gone it allowed migrants to cross the Med and into Europe.

Yes. Obama never should have listened to those that wanted to get involved in Libya. Goddamned Euros need to learn to keep their noses out of shit that doesn't concern them and Obama was too much of a pussy to tell them so.

It was shillary

Yet another reason she should never be president.

Yep, and what's even funnier is the UK is about to vote in the party that launched the attacks on him, instead of the one led by the man who predicted the chaos it would cause.

Yeah when America went to the moon it's 'we'
but when America fucks up it's 'them'

If you asked a majority of the US population if they want to go to the moon, they'd say 'fuck yeah.' If you ask them if they want to annihilate yet another Muslim despot they'd tell you 'not really.'

fucking majorly.

big time.

Iraq invasion is nothing in comparison to this.

America has a vested interest in supporting every single subhuman kike and disgusting terrorist out there. It's why I laugh when US Soldiers get killed. They deserve every bullet run through them for supporting the kikes at the source.

we constantly fuck up.
yeah, Hussein, Qaddafi, and several others were batshit crazy, but for the most part they kept their people in line. yeah they may have killed a few, but these people have no self discipline or self control as demonstrated. with those psycho leaders in power we only had to keep one guy in his place. we now have thousands trying to be kangs n sheeit.

FPBP

How do I tell friends and family about the enemy without getting called a conspiracy theorist? CNN and the CIA has got everyone I know brainwashed.

It's not "we" for argentina, you aren't white so you cannot take credit

We came, we saw, HE DIED! HAHAHAHAHA!

>youtu.be/mlz3-OzcExI

Wretched cunt.

i am very familiar with this phenomenon and still have no explanation

Libya under Ghaddaffi:
- Second richest country in Africa
- Best living standards in Africa
- Stable, low crime, low emigration
- He kept the other North Africans at bay
- Had built the world's largest irrigation system, considered one of the greatest feats of engineering of mankind:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Man-Made_River
Now destroyed by NATO.

Libya was literally de-stabilized and destroyed by Israel's whims and wishes. Israel's goal is to de-stabilize and depopulate the Middle East of Arabs so that their goal of a "Greater Israel" encompassing Syria and the Sinai can be achieved.

Flooding Europe with ISIS agents achieves three goals:
1. Depopulates the Middle East as Muslims leave for Europe and Christians are literally genocided as happened in Mosul in 2014.
2. Makes Europe more likely to support the future Israeli "intervention" to bring order and annex Syria and Iraq. Israel will present itself as an ally fighting extremists on Europe's behalf.
3. Destroys European culture and living standards, this is considered a "revenge" for WW2. Many Israelis believe Europe should be destroyed and will say so openly. The "Samson Option" (Israel's nuclear war plan) targets Europe's largest capitals.

Anyway, it is very clear that ISIS is a Israeli tool of control:
1. ISIS enemies are Israel's enemies: Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, Al-Assad

2. ISIS HAS NEVER ATTACKED ISRAEL, yet it has commited scores of attacks on faraway Christian nations like Britain or France.

3. ISIS main victims are Christians, Druze, Assyrians and its fellow Arabs. Not Jews. Not a single Israeli citizen has died to ISIS.

Every thing you need to know

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/112099476/

Sourced down to the bone for you.

Very true.
Europeans spent half a century being perfect little cucks, whining in the UN about terrorists' human rights and feeling morally superior to everyone else.
They got so carried away in effeminate faggotry that now there will be war in Europe because of it.

Look whos barking out of the cuckshed.

Kys and take your comics with you manchild.

Stale meme is stale

If by we you mean Hillary Rotten, then yes. Would not have this invasion of Europe without destroying Libya first. The demise of Libya opened the floodgates of fugees.

Don't we all.

Yes, seems like they're just a bunch of flailing incompetents.
A few Soros types might have larger strategies, but 95% of the elite and political class are just flailing around without a clue or a plan.

>A bunch of sandniggers causing a war in Europe
lmao yeah sure m8, keep repeating this for another 20 years. You'd sooner see the middle east get BTFO

the leaders knew what they were doing.

>hand rubbing intensifies

I was in Germany this year my dude, on a day to day basis it's totally destabilized and there's this sick, surreal feeling in the air. I know those places well and the current situation is drastically new.
Of course the shitskins will cause a war, the level of everyday tension is already off the charts.

wow laos very rare pretty flag welcome friend

youtube.com/watch?v=8aoL08SloPA

Does the pope worship satan

(((they))) killed him off because his system was way too natsoc
cant let the goyim find out about the superior system

Bingo.
Media and Government suddenly portrayed Gaddafi as murderous dictator to justify invasion despite turning a blind eye for years prior.
So what changed? Gaddafi wanted to begin trading oil in Africa using a gold backed currency directly competing with the Dollar and Euro.
anonews.co/hillary-gaddafi-email/

haha but ur gay man like omg how can u evn recover haha xd

i mean it is majorly controlled by IS now. maybe you could have waited a few years to say the least
[citation needed]

fuck

Thanks user, missed your post on the first go.
>French military spear headed the Lybian bombing
>The first victim to the Lybian golden Dinar would have been the French Franc (CFA) before effecting the Euro then US dollar

BIG fucking time

Does a knife in the anus count as 'surgically' removed.

Why don't the people demand their foreign policy, because they consider themselves winning, at something

"I'm not one of those nazis, I just live here and try to do my best baking buns for Hitler."

Good point. The immigrant pincer move—Europe stuck between the hammer of Syria and the anvil of Lybia. Question is, did Merkel ask for this or is Europe seriously looking out for refugees.

Oh, Hans, my grandfather was one of the greats. Lead bomber pilot responsible for the firebombing of Dresden and Bremen. It's your grandfather that screwed up—in a cloud of ash on the wind.

Yes, ultimately the price was worth it.

Killing Gaddafi is the worst thing that will happen in our generation Hillary Clinton murdered the man who was keeping Europe safe

He didn't have an army, that was his one fatal mistake.

Spent all the money helping his people.

Yes we did. We really fucked Libya's (and Northern Africa's) only hope up. youtube.com/watch?v=4o5Dh8bUz9o

shit

Seems like it. Also, checked.

youtube.com/watch?v=tL3iKDw_pc8&t=183s

It seems like the former (from what I've gathered thus far).

paulmaupome.wordpress.com/2017/05/30/a-second-look-at-white-genocide/

Now how do you redpill your entire country about these things?

Investigative journalism is barely a thing anymore. So is questioning the motives of the state in the US.

Yes, big fucking time.
Now is the time to make it right tho, when the Great War comes, send volunteers to help us purge Europa and retake Constantinople.
Nice trips btw.

This makes sense it's scary but it makes sense somehow

and afterwards a squad of F-111 bombed his house and killed his family.

>Now how do you redpill your entire country about these things?
You don't because you can't. Might makes right and we know who has the most might. That's what made freedom of speech so important in this country. It was really about freedom of the press but idiots have watered it down to trivial bullshit. The centralization of power in the field of information is the foot on the hose slowly cutting off oxygen to everyone's head.

Great post. Saved.

gee whiz isn't that what Russia China Brazil and India just decided to do?

can we avoid the war by pointing out that oil was never a fossil fuel?

>We

"We" didn't do this. Unconstitutional War Criminal Deep State Banking Cabal aka Beast System of Revelation did this.

underrated.

This, being a tool of the international jewery makes you bad.

>The "Samson Option" (Israel's nuclear war plan) targets Europe's largest capitals.

Hhah no

Petrodollar. Fuck with it, and die.

of course.
(it was bound to happen anyway)

I remember I was glad he was killed. I thought he was a piece of shit, but now I'm thinking maybe you kind of need to be to govern in a place like that

>now there will be war in Europe because of it.
sweet
show me your warfaces, euro/pol/