US suspects Russian hackers planted fake news behind Qatar crisis

Is this real life? Is this timeline hacked?

edition.cnn.com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

edition
archive.is/rH420
youtu.be/BMdmyisIFNo
discordapp.com/invite/S4KJa
youtube.com/watch?v=fVm-rRCX5M8
youtu.be/8mKe81Gs4FY
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6fp4mx/us_suspects_russian_hackers_planted_fake_news/
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/saudi-arabien-vs-katar-darum-geht-s-beim-showdown-am-golf-a-1150708.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Archive

>edition cnn com/2017/06/06/politics/russian-hackers-planted-fake-news-qatar-crisis/index.html
archive.is/rH420

russia russia russia russia. what did they russia by this?

It turns out everyone tried to give Amy Schumers comedy special 5 stars but Russians hacked it down to 1

who cares what cnn says

What the fuck is going on

Slav hacking is the best in the world. They use babushkas to get enemy passwords

youtu.be/BMdmyisIFNo

37:37

Can I get a quickrundown on what the fuck is this Qatar crisis everyone seems to be talking about?

38:47
On spying

Smokescreen flavor of the week made to cover up more consequential issues.

Holy fuck. I just realised that "russian hackers" is the normie version of "the jews".

Why are they so desperate to defend qatar?

This makes no sense. If they planted fake news with the state news agency, wouldn't the news agency have noticed, removed the report and issued a counterstatement?

O M G! Are russian hackers actually supertalented jewish zionist hacker group that rules all of US?

I love you :3

Just in Russia has hacked their way into heaven [Reports CNN]

Thank you.

Join to discuss the current state of events in Qatar

discordapp.com/invite/S4KJa

Great reflexes, KGB is happy about your free shilling.

>only reading PI news
They did, their website was offline for several hours, though.
And nobody was actually interested in their corrected version as they all went full-blown instaretard.

> US still doesn't realize that as soon as they open their mouth about russian hackers, the whole world knows it was actually the americans

can you fuck off with your literal jew propaganda already?

(((russian hackers))) did 9/11

CNN is ISIS

>responding to a bot script

The guy on the panel at the end calls them out on their (((sources))) for this story they are speculating on.

youtube.com/watch?v=fVm-rRCX5M8

they found out there was a complication with the saudis plan to attack qatar so as to discourage any one from being to friendly with iran.

it seems that the united states would be required to defend qatar. they have a similar but not identical situation as japan where the united states is legally required to defend them in the event of a attack. i think it was when they put the american base there they made the agreement

the saudis dont want to back down so to save face they blame russia

Lets force this idea that its a codeword for it so they can't fucking using it anymore because its OY VEY ANTISEMITIC

Baghdadi is CIA then.

>not having a bot gf

This is actually a great idea

> tfw putin suddenly backs qatar and nukes saudis

Well the Bolsheviks were all Jews, why should we think Russia still isn't a Jewish state?

>(((CNN Exclusive)))

>Trump got Taqiyya'd

russian hackers killed JFK

>implying potus knows there is a base in Quatar

>Assuming the potus cannot access information on what countries has military bases or simply doesnt know because 'durr hes stupid'

I thought germans were rational thinkers who didnt let their emotion cloud their thoughts

The EU is controlled by Russian hackers.

literally every single election in the EU, russian hackers control all of the media, so the hacked population votes for the russian hacker candidate

What did that kike boast? Something about when Americans can't tell truth from lies then their goal would be accomplished

Listen, the fake media has admitted that less than 25% of what it presents as 'news' has any basis in reality

>autism
You took my comment serious?
Of course he knows, he also knows how to defeat ISIS in 30 days.

Well a ton of Jews have Russian background so it's entirely plausible it's merely a plot by white supremacists to enter the Jewish conspiracy into public mind in disguise.

Russia is a convenient scapegoat for everything the kikes don't like.

AY YO
HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN
RUSSIA IS BEHIND THE ISLAMIFICATION OF EUROPE AS A METHOD TO GAIN SUPERPOWER STATUS BY ANNIHILATING OTHER WHITE NATIONS FROM THE INSIDE THROUGH LEFTIST RULE?
SHEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT

KGB is laughing about your soap star.
America got played and you guys are too dimwit to even understand.
End of the food chain for decades to come, wait for it. Heil Putin.

>mfw this is a real headline and not a satirical one generated by a Markov chain

yeah cause russians hacked the birthrates and slashed government programs

>anything bad happens for globalists
>"MUH RUSHUH DID IT!"

That's what Putin said last week.
youtu.be/8mKe81Gs4FY

Hey, good stuff man. Thx for posting

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

everybody has their own word for the jews

HACKERS??!!

Okay achmed, good luck raping white women.

In Russia everything is blamed on the USA too. Glad you guys are catching up.

Don't let the Jews kill us again, broski. Stay stronk.

> muh rapefugee muh shitskin dick
What a nice gag reflex you have there.
Keep sucking, goood boy!
As I said no country can be played as easy as a shed full of sub-fish-IQ lowlifes like you.

someone needs to teach the left some other technique for subversion besides hacking. you can't just keep declaring everything was a hack.

USA was well overdue for yet another red scare.

>don't let the russian hackers kill us again, broski
Ftfy

Considering it was the Jews who invented the "russia hacking" meme, this would be especially funny

stop hacking me! ADN STOP THAT RUSSIAN BIAS IN GAMES AND STOP HACKING MY FRIG!

It would make perfectly sense for Russia to hack Qatar and for the american deep state to leak they did.
Putin uses the old US doctrine of 'enemy's enemy is a friend' against you.
>muh leftists attack Putin, he is /ourguy/ now.
Everybody gets what he deserves, though.

sorry, here you go.

B-b-but sources say

> Perez
> Prokupecz

>muh Russian hacker bogeyman

God I fucking hate cnn

So are they claiming that Russia inserted an article into a Qatar newspaper? Or that some news feed picked up another article from some Macedonian blogger?

Alright it is settled then, someone make the thread
Don't let your dreams be memes

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6fp4mx/us_suspects_russian_hackers_planted_fake_news/
they believe it

Some byzantine muzzie backstabbing. Saudi, Bahrain and Emirates embargoed and travelbanned Qatar. For supporting terrorism...

(((russian hackers)))

Who is the macedonian blogger then?
I tell you this..
It would make sense for Russia because they are hurt by low gas / oil prices.
A conflict in the ME makes oil rise as well as gold.
2015 / 16 Russia was massively buying every dip in gold.
Qatar is milking one of the biggest gas fields alongside Iran.
Iran may already have made a backdeal with Russia to go into dwarf-state Qatar as protectionist force once they situation boils over.
You are getting played, it's that easy.

>Russia
>an ally of Iran
>planting shit that gets Katar into troubles
>for being too close to Iran

They don't even try to keep their lies coherent anymore.

No honestly at this point CNN language is that of nigger speak. Just replace oonga boonga with Russia and Trump and you literally can't tell the difference between the two.

The Saudis have had an Anti Qatar rhetoric since weeks. I doubt the Qatar ban is based on some 'Russian fake news'.

It's always the fucking ruskie, I tried to warn Americans about it for years. Cold war never ended, KGB still operates on full swing.

In the morning, just today, I open the fridge and BAM the fucking GRU officer inside. I go to the car, want to put something in the trunk - BAM, two FSB agents jump out of it. My smartphone, notebook and toaster have already been compromised by russian hackers. Beware guys and stay safe

Hate on CNN, but don't forget to use your brain while at it.
It is disgusting to see how easy americans suck up the narrative, I blame it on your low level of education.

From now on when parents want to make their kids behave
they'll threaten them with Russian Hackers

Since Trump signaled them to show strength.
Witness how the US get lured into a conflict with Iran in slow-motion, mark my words.

Thanks Archivebrah

for all these claims of "russians planted fake news" not once do they let you see an example of this fake news story. let's see the story they're referencing in Qatar. Is it out there and I'm missing it?

>CNN exclusive

heh

>tfw Russians will never hack your virginity

Just throw out every single article that cites anonymous sources.
The few legit ones you might unfairly discard because of that are an acceptable sacrifice.

>CNN
stopped reading right there

EVERYTHING is Russian with these faggots

6.9 quake rocks L.A. Sources say Russian hacker to blame

>CNN
So literally not true

Fuck off Ahmed

Scrolling over it, most seem to say that CNN is full of shit and that Russia is just a convenient scapegoat for SA trying to undermine Iran's influence in the region.

At least their post-election hysteria made scanning the international section in the Germans news much easier.
Just ctrl+f for "CNN" and "Washington Post" and I know if it's worth reading.

>butthurt liberals
lol

You would not be much happy if we use your backdoor. :^)

Do you think we could qualify as an anonymous source at CNN? Why don't we start blaming Russian Hackers for the 2008 financial crises, bloods for oil, and global warming? Just throw everything at the wall and see what sticks.

How it went down exactly or what do you mean?
There are a few sources, I only found german ones.
State media of Qatar released a statement 05-24-17 acknowledging Iran as muslim regional force and that Hamas was the legitimate spokesperson for palestinians. Furthermore that Qatar seeked 'strong ties' to Iran and that Iran was 'a stabilizing factor to the region'.
After these statements were sent out Qatar denied them immediately and blamed it on hackers.
In fact the site of that same news agency was offline for several hours.
That didn't stop SA and others to go full blown retard, though.
spiegel.de/politik/ausland/saudi-arabien-vs-katar-darum-geht-s-beim-showdown-am-golf-a-1150708.html

>video
>archive

Yeah, 5 countries all of a sudden cut ties with a country solely based on fake news.

Russia hacked 9/11

its not education they good monkeys memorizing. Its emotional maturity.

that s why trump won with its retarded hate speech. Thats why only some young people in europe did fall for the meme.

The older you get the mature you are and emotional stable, that´s why he cant get any support in Europe. Thats why trump is failing in Europe.

if you talk to a american you have to talk like to a retarded child.

thanks. so they're going to claim that Qatar's news agency didn't send that out and that it was hackers. Got it. I guess their options were limited.