rt.com/news/391171-oliver-stone-putin-hot-war/
vocaroo.com/i/s1yps6Y9V3aZ
vocaroo.com/i/s01N5UDYaeYD
flightradar24.com/35.55,-117.68/7
vocaroo.com/i/s0tK3xlkwXgK
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Radio frequencies

8992kHz & 11175kHz

Russian "Buzzer" at 4625 kHz is still silent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UVB-76

I've been keeping an eye on that too, does this happen often?

No, not for decades.

Lost the link to old thread for anyone joining late.

Here's another thread of interest
Seems like all the chess pieces globally are being positioned for something big!

Also, US bomber intercepted close to Russian airspace.

Also check this chilling reminder from comrade Putin:
rt.com/news/391171-oliver-stone-putin-hot-war/

Scary times Sup Forums!

Is it a numbers station? Also are there any strange or unknown things discovered in the shortwave radio community that cannot be solved? Any shadow government or conspiracy stuff?

UVB went silent for about 2 hours about 4 months ago.

Not good :(

mainsail test count

4724 - 8992 - 11175 - 13200 - 15016
US AIR FORCE MESSAGES

It has been silent for more than 2 hours now. One minute ago 6 faint beeps were broadcasted. Then back to silence.

Thanks bruv

>Russian "Buzzer" at 4625 kHz is still silent.
That's a 25-year old technology called "macefield" It is digitized encrypted speech communications, broken into discrete channels, spread across a small spectrum. It literally sounds like an psychedelic electric razor as you roll through the frequencies.

Does anyone have any info on strange shit in those shortwave communications??? There has to be some bizarre stuff when combing through it. I saved some of the morse code when listening through some of the channels. I am trying to figure out how to read it.

Well, that psychedelic electric razor has gone silent after broadcasting non stop, every day, for the last 40+ years

Put it through an online translator

what are you trying to slide, kike?

Morsecode is airport ID tags usually. Broadcasted underneath the other data as sort of a ID tag. It's nothing.

four pattern??

Just had transmission on USAF channels

newfag

Lurk moar, mate
This is the sigint branch of Sup Forums's intel division.

Guys, there's a lot of radio comms going on, can you guys hear this on the USAF Channels?

11175 KhZ

Callsign: Annualy

Bretty long code

vocaroo.com/i/s1yps6Y9V3aZ

vocaroo.com/i/s01N5UDYaeYD

What do you reckon is going on? Usually 11175 and 8992 are quiet, but now it's busy as hell. You think it might be because of the saudi situation?

There is no hope of cracking the code right? (Not implying I'd even try CIAniggers)

Usually broadcasting for Skyking is Andrews and Ouffutt, can anyone get a track on who/where callsign Annually is? I'm not saying we should decode, because it's impossible, but I have the curiosity on where this guy broadcasts from.

Probably, anyone watching air traffic?

I don't think it works like that, Offutt and Andrews are both airforce bases, I tried to look up AFB's with name/callsign Annually and I came back with nothing, that's what sparked my curiosity.

flightradar24.com/35.55,-117.68/7
wtf is up with having to do a billion captchas lately

>WE WUZ SKYKANGZ AN SHEEIT

Annually is at it again at all stations.

vocaroo.com/i/s0tK3xlkwXgK

is this amount of traffic abnormal? 3rd or 4th transmission within the hr i believe

I think it is, this station used to relay 1 message per 12 hours, usually relay orders, of course, I haven't followed with "Skykings" in months. Now it's constant traffic..

what was that short transmission? didnt hear it very well

Me neither, I have a lot of interference, but I do copy most relays. I think they were doing a radio check. But not Annually, I didn't hear a callsign check.

Andrews just did a test count.

(Andrews AFB.)

Resurrection

I'm still here, we haven't had a broadcast for a good 25 minutes. But it's been quite busy, I don't doubt we'll have some soon.

Mostly talking by callsign:
Annually
Andrews

>larping faggots
>muh /x/
>MUH ITS HABBENING FOR REAL DIS TIME

The number of sky-kings a message has is irrelevant, defcon warning system is fanfiction and it's never happening. No, you're not fooling anyone. You're nothing but sliding kikes.

What threads are you trying to slide? What has you so scared?

Annually is broadcasting.