Brit/pol/ - Vote Labour Edition

>Special Branch monitored Jeremy Corbyn for 20 years amid fears he was 'undermining democracy'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/exclusive-special-branch-monitored-jeremy-corbyn-20-years-amid/

>Researchers say even moderate drinking of alchohol can damage the brain
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/06/even-moderate-drinking-can-damage-the-brain-claim-researchers

>Two England fans banned for Nazi gestures
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40179670

>May says Trump 'wrong' to criticise Khan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40172537

>UKIP activist and dad Sam Gould loses battle with cancer
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/well-known-ukip-activist-dad-13144289

>Third London attacker named as Italian man Youssef Zaghba, alongside Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40169985

>More than 200 Muslim leaders fulfill a basic level of decency by refusing to bury the terrorists Islamically:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/muslim-leaders-refuse-perform-funeral-prayers-london-bridge/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jrH77D3fiuk
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/11/cry-election-emotion-left-tories-empathy
theguardian
archive.is/URvby
twitter.com/iainjwatson/status/872422397835694082
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/07/lyn-brown-temporarily-replaces-diane-abbott-shadow-home-secretary/
strawpoll.me/13132196
dailystormer.com/this-is-real-im-not-joking-about-endorsing-jeremy-corbyn/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
youtube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/cps-announce-no-charges-conservative-party-election-spending/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40129826
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-refuse-press-questions-pre-approved-michael-crick-election-2017-campaign-team-a7726856.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/CmyAk
youtube
hooktube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8
independent
archive.is/f3uXf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Aternal Anglo and his endless thirsty for innocent blood
The jewish bankers are angels compared to the Eternal Anglo

Hey lads i lold watching the first 5 minutes of this video last night. I think it does a good job describing you guys.

youtu.be/jrH77D3fiuk

What do you all think?

ABBOT GONE

""""""health""""""" reasons

It'll be a nice few days until she's replaced with another bumbling moron who swears by Labour's policy

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

Fuck me, have you seen the DM and Sun's front pages this morning? The tabloids in this country are fucking shocking. The rest of the civilised world (not including the US) has some dodgy media but I can't imagine another country in Europe where you'd consistently get away with the sort of shameless crap the Sun, DM et al print on a weekly basis.

The Express headline is literally "VOTE MAY OR WE FACE DISASTER". How is that anything other than election manipulation? It's not even reporting on anything, it's literally telling voters who to vote for. Freedom of the press is one thing and headlines like that are entirely another. Even if people don't buy these rags they'll see headlines like this at train stations and news agents and I have no doubt it will plant ideas in their heads about Corbyn being a literal terrorist and stuff like that.

A well-informed electorate is essential for a decent democracy, and what chance do we have of that when this kind of reporting is the norm?

Bye bye Labour bye bye

Vote Labour to protect your internet and public services.

Right lads, I work at the BBC as an assistant and I've come with a leak:

Election is predetermined. Result is already set and video packages have already been produced.

Managed to snap a screenshot of one of the packages expected to run Friday morning.

Newspapers don't have a duty to be impartial, moron

If you haven't eaten whitebait at a pub you should be deported.

Give me a reason to support labour?

Ideally one that outweighs the fact that he is friends with the IRA and I come from a long-line of servicemen and Ulsterscots.

The fucking standard too
Free conservative propaganda edited by the former chancellor of the exchequer
We have no free press in this country

>the same young people that had a collective meltdown after brexit will be the same ones chimping out when labour loses

>Tfw Corbyn is going to be in Watford later
>I should go

Hey fellow pollacks the british election is upon us help the UK out by bumping my thread and sharing the video on it to back a hard brexit, blessings of kek and shadilay brothers.

Pubs don't really sell whitebait here. More of restaurant thing. Nonetheless tasty

You could make an argument for accelerationism, but that whole theory is bullshit - Britain is already fucked.

DON'T VOTE.
EMIGRATE.

Kill yourself

the wonders of multiculturalism

It's gonna be fucking great. They cried about the last one too theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/may/11/cry-election-emotion-left-tories-empathy

I have verified that Monk Logic is sound

>theguardian com/commentisfree/2015/may/11/cry-election-emotion-left-tories-empathy
archive.is/URvby

I'm voting Mosley.

Hoping Brexit and the Tories fuck up the country so bad, that leftists and browns leave the country because they have no national pride.

Vote Labour, because nothing says "UK" like a terrorist sympathizer in denial.

>VOTE MAY OR WE FACE DISASTER

How is that a wrong statement?

Daniel Hannan is the quintessential cuckservative, lefties calling him the worst names possible calling him a Nazi cunt, people wanting to gouge his eyes out and he chuckles and tries to be friends with them and talks about how much he loves them and how much he craves their approval. "h-haha, you don't really mean that, Paul! we're good buddies!"

Paul Mason would have Daniel Hannon tortured to death without a second if he ran a UK Cheka

The man who delivered Brexit

*wears the same suit*

Are you a bot?
How can you be in every thread simultaneously?

>being happy that a party that supports upwards of 350,000 immigrants per year is in power.

so Abbott is stepping down due to """ill health"""

(but she looked fine at the train station yesterday morning)

her replacement is that creature that swears at blind men with guide dogs

"Friends of Diane Abbott (not a euphemism for DA herself) say she was moved without consultation -not at her request"

twitter.com/iainjwatson/status/872422397835694082

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/07/lyn-brown-temporarily-replaces-diane-abbott-shadow-home-secretary/

What channel to watch for election night?

*sits in the same place*

forgot pic

>Along with another Labour MP Martin Linton, [Gerald Kaufman] accused the Conservative Party of being "too close" to Israel. In 2010, Kaufman said that those parts of the British Conservative party not controlled by Lord Ashcroft are controlled by "right-wing Jewish millionaires". On 30 March 2011 he was caught by a microphone in the Chamber of the House of Commons saying "here we are, the Jews again", when fellow Jewish Labour MP Louise Ellman rose to speak, for which he apologised.

>At a 'Palestine Return Centre' event in Parliament on 27 October 2015, Kaufman alleged that: "... Jewish money, Jewish donations to the Conservative Party – as in the general election in May – support from The Jewish Chronicle, all of those things, bias the Conservatives". He also accused Israel of staging recent Palestinian knife attacks as an excuse to kill Palestinians. These comments were originally reported on by David Collier from his blog at Beyond the Great Divide. Collier had been present at the event and recorded Kaufman's speech.

>John Mann, the Labour MP who is chair of the All-Party Parliamentary Group Against Antisemitism, denounced Kaufman's comments as "the incoherent ramblings of an ill-informed demagogue."The Leader of the Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn, released a statement saying Kaufman's remarks were "completely unacceptable and deeply regrettable", further saying that "Such remarks are damaging to community relations, and also do nothing to benefit the Palestinian cause. I have always implacably opposed all forms of racism, antisemitism and Islamophobia."

Afternoon lads, it's me. told you Abbott would be out - Jarvis replacement is coming after election.

Looking for "Don't Vote Britain Is Dead" tactical voting thingumie plz sen3.14s, appreciated.

Am I the only one who won't be at all annoyed if this old cunt loses his seat?

I'm getting pretty tired of his jokes, they've gone downhill the last few years.

agreed

He reminds me of "cuckservatives" in the US, people like Bill Kristol and Evan McMullan

*comes out with the same old drivel*

BBC 1 with Dimblebot

*gets werthers original out of pocket that have been there for 20 years*

*spider runs out of ears*

>Stocked up on muh cravendale for tomorrow daytime and apple pie moonshine for tomorrow night

Live results are always a fun time with you lot.

Great-Grandfather voted for BUF and served in World War 2.

Feels good to know I come from good stock.

strawpoll.me/13132196
strawpoll.me/13132196
strawpoll.me/13132196

V.IMPORTANT POLL

The reddito bandittos strike again.

Since I live in his constituency I certainly won't be annoyed to see him go.

>served in World War 2.
what regiment boi?

Lucky no cunt reads the newspapers anymore

do it lads

dailystormer.com/this-is-real-im-not-joking-about-endorsing-jeremy-corbyn/

Theresa is:

Anti-Russia
Pro-Israel
Pro-Saudi
Pro-international free trade
Pro-EU
Female
Jeremy is:

Not even concerned about Russia, would probably just be cool with Putin
Anti-Israel
Anti-Saudi
Anti-international free trade
At least less pro-EU than Theresa
Male

*blocks your path*

>almost time for jeremy vine and his magic graphs

HNNNNNG

STOP BREXIT

VOTE LIB DEM

STRONGER IN EUROPE

Thanks pal
Thanks pal

>tory boys in charge of not getting tricked by the labour party into abusing diane abbott and accusing her of lying before she reveals the illness is a mental one and you and your swaneating brother-cousins all end up get annihilated in the papers
god it's like watching children play with TATP. you aren't smart enough to not hurt your own cause everytime you open your mouth. there's other things going on in this thread that are more important than whatever opinions you have found that are small enough to fit inside your tiny mind.

Does anyone have a collage of today's frontpages?

My lord corbyn is Fucked if that happenes , and if he didn't stepdown what is left of Labour would have to split

>Vote Labour Edition
Fuck off

>Labour literally have said "babies will die if you vote tory" on their leaflets
>reeeeee don't mention the IRA

>reddito bandittos
The most reddit thing in this thread.
Off yourself cunt.

If you must vote, VOTE UKIP.

>apple pie moonshine
Where can I buy this?

Only reason to give the BBC money.

The Tories believe that they're on course to take Middlesbrough South.
This is beautifully symbolic of the death of Labour in the North.

>1997 GE
>Labour: 54.7%, 29,319
>Conservative: 34.9%, 18,712
THINGS
>2001 GE
>Labour: 55.3%, 24,321
>Conservative: 34.0%, 14,970
CAN
>2005 GE
>Labour: 50.2%, 21,945
>Conservative: 31.9%, 13,945
ONLY
>2010 GE
>Labour: 39.2%, 18,138
>Conservative: 35.6%, 16,461
GET
>2015 GE
>Labour: 42.0%, 19,193
>Conservative: 37.1%, 16,925
BETTER

They've lost an entire generation of voters.

>Security services were warned about Manchester attacker FIVE TIMES but did fuck all
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/security-services-missed-five-opportunities-stop-manchester/

>One of the London attackers was reported to the authorities several times - nothing done
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/04/london-terrorist-had-twice-referred-police-extremist-views/

>Conspiracy Theorists blame Tories for attack
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4533372/Conspiracy-theorists-accuse-Tories-terror-attack-link.html

>Conspiracy theories refuse to be quelled
order-order.com/2017/05/24/rufus-hound-posts-may-conspiracy-theory/

>"Tory cuts forced us to put troops on streets": Police Federation
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f

>Terror attack "plays well for May"
youtube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8

>Tory election fraud - no charges but one
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/10/cps-announce-no-charges-conservative-party-election-spending/

>Tory candidate Craig Mackinlay charged over expenses fraud
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-kent-40129826

>May only taking questions from the media that have been pre-approved - tory press meekly complies
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-refuse-press-questions-pre-approved-michael-crick-election-2017-campaign-team-a7726856.html

There was a sneak preview on BBC News, did you see it?

Checked. Entertain Mr. God and your ass will follow.

>huffingtonpost co uk/entry/theresa-may-army-deployment-manchester-bombing-police-federation-police-cuts-steve-white_uk_5925d9f0e4b062f96a336e5f
archive.is/CmyAk
>youtube com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8
hooktube.com/watch?v=BAK7r11t5w8
>independent co uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-refuse-press-questions-pre-approved-michael-crick-election-2017-campaign-team-a7726856.html
archive.is/f3uXf

>Pie and Chips

Don't vote labour unless you want more muzzies and to remain in the EU. Corbyn is a leftist beholden to labour he will do what they want.

Just noticed this and appreciated. Does anyone have more?

wtf I love halal money laundering fronts with shit food now

This is what happens when anonymongs make the threads.

>Baby's first general election

Amazon have a nice selection of them.

Yeah that got me pretty hyped

LUBE UP FOR A HUNG PARLIAMENT TORY BOYS

Labour have betrayed their base and the north remembers.

Labour is turning into a metropolitan middle-class party.

>Abbott has a mental illness
>Jeremy was willing to say to the country that he would install her in charge of police and counter-terrorism
>this is somehow an indictment of the tories

Are you the same lad from yesterday who didn't know the difference between who and whom?

Vote Corbyn you idiots

Torys hate you

No matter what you do they will never let you into their ranks.

You will always be a jumpstart pleb to them

don't betray your fellow english just for a few more quid

>not looking at the pic related

46% - 36% INCOMING

Murica

it's really good. Worth taking the time to find it if you're here.

Served in the air force, loading bombs because he was colour blind (and a manlet 5'0) but one hell of a good boxer.

I had family that served in the Norfolk regiment and Scots guard though.

Every single one of those headlines is impartial, objective truth. What is your problem? The problem is with the ones pretending Labour is anything other than satanically evil and guilty of crimes against humanity for trying to genocide the English people. If anything, the headlines you posted are quite restrained and understated.

good, I put a fiver on over a year ago

Bit much.

>YouGov

>t. traitors

How many White South Africans are dead now because of people like Corbyn?

Labour destroyed this country, Blair and his ilk betrayed this country. I will never vote Labour.

>UKIP 0 seat with 3%
>Green 1 seat with 2%
>SNP 42 seats with 4%
How?

>don't betray your fellow english just for a few more quid

But that's what Labour supporters do too?