Saudis about to invade Qatar

>Saudis about to invade Qatar
>we're about to see Iranians rape the shit out of them

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/216180956
discordapp.com/invite/S4KJa
zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-06/forget-terrorism-real-reason-behind-qatar-crisis-natural-gas
youtube.com/watch?v=JDWXm_73Jws
youtube.com/watch?v=CwlZvg-K9rk
brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/06/05/the-110-billion-arms-deal-to-saudi-arabia-is-fake-news/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fingers crossed

a

>THIRD u.s carrier heading to Korea
This is is it bois

what are the relations between Qatar and Iran like ?

I know about Saudi Israel's warmongering against Iran but I just realized I have no clue about any foreign policy of Qatar other than spreading Islam in Europe.

Also for the record, Saudisrael Arabia has defense agreements and contracts with France and since 1998 if they are in a war we have to send our army to their defense.

related

vimeo.com/216180956

Why does KSA get to invade Qatar?

I want the USA to invade Qatar so we can get the oil and al Jazeera.

>I want the USA to invade Qatar

Done. (You) already have a base there.

KSA has a military capable of invasion?

French and American militaries and Mossad.

>implying burgers won't get their war with Iran they've wanted for decades

Qatar recognises Iran as the regional Islamic authority instead of Saudi Arabia, which is what started this entire mess. Saudi Arabia is shit-scared of Iranian hegemony over the Middle-East, so they are trying to eradicate influence over Qatar quickly.

Alot of german tanks and armored vehicles

Iranians are being fished for war?

I hope they don't bite it

nice

Petrodollar. SA must be running low on reserves and suffering from reduced output. This is much better news than I think anyone realizes.

>Qatar recognises Iran as the regional Islamic authority instead of Saudi Arabia

wew that's big

Having a base doesn't mean we own the mineral rights.

>SA must be running low on reserves and suffering from reduced output. This is much better news than I think anyone realizes.

Please explain.

>Iranians rape the shit out of them

Please explain. I always had the idea that Saudis were the more moderns nation of the two with modern doctrines and shit and the Iran was the one where people get promoted because they knew the generals sons goat etc.

>i need a quick rundown on the militaries of these nations

For a moment it felt like we were back in Mesopotamia circa 3000BC.

There's more Iranians, and they are more willing to die for their faith than Saudis who are generally lazy fggts.

For example: during the Iraq-Iran war the Iranians send young boys into the minefields to clear them.

>Petrodollar. SA must be running low on reserves and suffering from reduced output. This is much better news than I think anyone realizes.
Look at their finances they only have 3 or 4 years left at current oil prices. They want to sell off part of Aramco for money but they need high oil prices for that to pay off as well.

Saudi Arabia has modern hardware but arab soldiers are the worst fighting forces on the planet, hence why they rely on western powers and mercenaries for defense, when they don't you get shit like getting BTFO by Yemen mud hut dwellers.

Iran is an independent country with a long standing military tradition and experience in gorilla warfare and urban combat but might me lacking in hardware.

Join to discuss the current state of events in Qatar
discordapp.com/invite/S4KJa

Its likely that oil prices will recover in the next 5 years to 70-100$ prices though. The current price has resulted in virtually zero exploration expenditures. This year the world found the same amount of oil as in 1946, aka nearly nothing.

The Saudis have a well-equipped military but they play at war, the Military is rich as hell but it has very little actual experience. They are taught by the Americans and others but have never really used them, Saudi Arabia prefers to promote instability via terrorism.

The Iranians have experience with war and are very jingoistic, they have a well equipped military, maybe not as much as Saudi Arabia but certainly larger. The Russians sell them weapons across the Caspian sea, or at least so we think.

The Iranians are also hardcore motherfuckers and extremely patriotic. During the Iraq-Iran war, despite Iraqs massive technological superiority and even immediate manpower superiority the Iranians managed to win by grinding them down. Such a situation is likely to occur against the Saudis.

why is it good news?

FINALLY

>we're about to see Iranians rape the shit out of them
Yeah, no. Our military is ridiculously underfunded and incompetent. We're not going to be invaded any time soon but we're also not going to win any conventional wars.

But they're still manned by arabs

You'd struggle to lose against the Saudis honestly their lack of competence is staggering.

>be Saudi Arabia
>invade Yemen
>get BTFO by literal sandniggers
>invade another country now
>this time they have more up to date equipment and may get Iranian assistance

Betting they cry to Trump when they cant take a fucking tiny peninsula in a week

Chances are both sides would lose. They'd hit our oil wells, we'd hit theirs, maybe a missile strike here, an airstrike there...basically stalemate.

At least they have toilets in KSA. If India and Pakistan ended up in war more Indian soldiers would die of dysentery than in combat. Not that it matters much in a country of over a billion people who all live in feces

Saudi Arabia would come off worse from that, say what you want about the shittiness of Iran but they do possess a some minor variation in the economy. If Saudi-Arabia lost its oilfields it would collapse

Kissinger secured the petrodollar US defense pact. Step one foot on Saudi soil and the US are obliged to defend Saudi or else they will start trading oil in euro or some other currency. They can afford to be faggots when you have that in your back pocket.

You mean drag the US into another ME war? Commence the draft in 3, 2, ....

Just wonderful.

If they run out of oil, they run out of money to throw around and the western world will have no reason to pretend they like them anymore

We literally can just load planes of shit and just dump it all over Pakistan

Get woke in Poo Warfare pham

They have gigantic foreign exchange reserves, they could hold out for a while. A long term war would fuck them up though.

>drag

You guys have been looking for excuses to attack Iran since the great butthurt of '79

>Gigantic foreign exchange reserves

That is the problem, that is all they have for back up, I would honestly give them a year at best if they could hold out. I doubt the Saudi people would even tolerate war that long, and certainly the elite would put pressure on the Saudi King because a long-term war harms their interests.

They also have a massive welfare state that needs oil at $80 per barrel to sustain itself. They are burning through their reserves and unless the oil price starts to rise again, they will have to reduce their social expenditures and military expenditures or take on a whole load of debt just to prevent bankruptcy.

Bretty shameful too considering it was our fault to begin with. Thanks Carter!

This gives new meaning to "dirty bomb"

>Hindpoo versus Poohammedans
When will both of you learn

I want revenge for losing the 2018 world cup to Qatar and their bribes. The US would never bribe anyone. Ever.

OH BOY IM SURE READY FOR MORE MUSLIM REFUGEES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yeah that and natural gas

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-06/forget-terrorism-real-reason-behind-qatar-crisis-natural-gas

i am a trained analyst but cutting through the lies and deception on this one is getting hard

>no anglos like the saudis except for policy makers
>9/11 and wahabism
>they destroy libya and syria and ally with israel
>something something turkey
>eternal fued with the persians

now all of a sudden Qatar is the bad guy ???... i look into it and they have been leveraging their natural gas exports to do some nasty stuff

>Australian Combined Air and Space Operations Center for the whole middle east is in Qatar

>what the fuck is going on intelligence brehs ?

Saudis have better gear but the officers at high up are promoted to duties based on family status and money, not merit. Same extends to lower ranks as well where competence is the last thing that decides your rank.

Ergo the army is incompetent as fuck nor do they have any real experience in using military hardware in huge scale. Iran on other hand has a competent army which is all she needs

>The US would never bribe anyone. Ever.
t. Lockheed

>during the Iraq-Iran war the Iranians send young boys into the minefields to clear them.

Most important factor is probably the Muslim Brotherhood vs Middle Eastern oligarchies (Morsi regime, Gulf monarchs, etc)

NEO PERSIAN EMPIRE WHEN

>KSA has a military capable of invasion?
No, but neither has Qatar the capabilities for defense.
KSA can just overrun them with massive firepower and no regard to efficiency
youtube.com/watch?v=KsuX37lygd0#t=1m4s

>Lockheed is the US Government

WEW LAD

>Trump sells them insane amount of weapons
>Starts whispering "Now with the might and power of the States you can take over Iran in a single week"
>They get greedy and immediately invade Qatar and Iran
>They simply lack the manpower, start losing, their economy collapses, they fall into debt
>Youtube video leaks showing the saudi family hanging like Saddam
>Trump crosses one name off his list

God I hope it's 4d chess and not just neocon jewish puppetry

Saudis have shit gear compared to the Iranians, their weapon engineering is on fucking point.

>Look at their finances they only have 3 or 4 years left at current oil prices.
This

Iran troops can't gross the gulf to defend Qatar without getting blown up in their shitty little speed boats

Saudi arabia is drowning in western gear and probably has dirty bombs stashed in case of conflict with Iran

Holy fook, will we even reach September before being WW3d.

youtube.com/watch?v=JDWXm_73Jws

if Trump takes down the Saudis I will forgive him for fucking with Syria

Dude have you seen Saudi soldiers getting thier shit kicked in by a bunch of Houthi rebels wearing sandals?

Won't happen. Oil sans guarantee a ceiling no higher than ~$70

sands*

Funny thing is though, that the Obama regime tried to oust Putin and weaken Russian support to Syria by lowering oil prices so that the Russian economy would collapse. Result is:

>Russian economy can now survive $40 oil
>Saudis are getting fucked up
>US oil shale producers are basically deeply in debt dead men walking

Putin is the big winner in all of this

>2018 world cup
>qatar
pick one

*Comic Sans

welcome to pol, a neocon jewish puppetry image forum

Qatar has US bases, no?

Theoretically oilsands can yield a virtually unlimited supply of oil. The problem however is that oilsands require a gigantic amount of capital to produce new oil. The Canadians need around $100k in capital investments to develop one barrel of oil per day in new supply. And since we have had a few years of low oil prices, the oil sands producers have not had much money left in the bank to use to increase supply. It also takes a very long time to develop new oil sands supplies, unlike shale oil, which can be up and running in 12-18 months.

And I want to invade Ghana for knocking the US out of the 06 & 10 world cup. Surely they have some valuable resource that we could get out if it. Like crack cocaine.

Didn't the Saudis just buy 100 billion dollars of military support from the US?

Al Udeid air base, which was (partially???) evacuated to Bahrain and Kuwait earlier today

Biggest US assets in the area are in Bahrain right next door

Ghana produces virtually no crack cocaine, but they are a decently sized producer of gold and cocoa, and lots, lots of people

youtube.com/watch?v=CwlZvg-K9rk

Houthi rebels have been shooting down Apache Helicopters, launching Scuds missiles at Riyadh, launching anti ship missiles at UAE navy, and destroying Saudi Abrams tanks AMERICA - SAUDI GTFO by Iranian backed rebels wearing sandals! AND YOU SAY SAUDI ARABIA HAS A FORMIDABLE MILITARY FORCE??

Source? I hope trump is not this stupid.

Not exactly. Apparently this deal is all made up of promises, and no real money has been put on the table.

brookings.edu/blog/markaz/2017/06/05/the-110-billion-arms-deal-to-saudi-arabia-is-fake-news/

without oil they're as good as fucked.

classic ben garrison

>german tanks and armored vehicles

Oh so they're handicapping themselves?

>Ghana produces virtually no crack cocaine
well they need to get to it then

Hi FBI.

Because it's not build by American LGBQTDTEDDLEDPE standards?

Crack is american drug. People use amphetamines and heroin here.

Hardly
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs069dndIYk

>They want to sell off part of Aramco
Oh shit, the Sauds really are tanking aren't they? Thank fucking god.

Lockheed pretty much is the government with how much they infiltrated with their military industrial complex.
>See F35

i want to see a modern middle eastern showdown

Didn't hear anything about Iran's nuclear development is it still going?

Officialy, no.

>The US would never bribe anyone.

The US won't waste a bribe on something faggy like soccer.

It is claimed that it is part of their modernization campaign to bring their economy into the 21st century. But more likely it is just a cashgrab where they overvalue their company significantly and try to get 200 billion from hapless investors for a 10% share in a company that has huge taxes imposed on its production of oil, leaving the investors with virtually no dividend.

What part of defence agreement you dont understand? If saudi attack qatar france isnt obligated to defend. If qatar for some stupid reason somehow tried to invade first, then france would have to to defend

>Saudis have better gear but the officers at high up are promoted to duties based on family status and money, not merit.

Every Sunni caliphate does this.

Ghana is in Africa right? they are black ergo they need crack. step up Ghana, freebasing isn't that hard

>AND YOU SAY SAUDI ARABIA HAS A FORMIDABLE MILITARY FORCE??
Pretty sure everyone agrees that the Saudi military is legendary for their incompetence. Nepotism is rampant, and they're so paranoid of each other that they don't share intelligence or even train each other lest someone gain status over them.