Ask a Immigrant anything Part 2

Im a immigrant from Chechnya living in Sweden.

(I created this very same thread yesterday but i was away so i couldn't answer the questions :P)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do you have a job?

How fast could you kill yourself before you died?

Why must you ruin everything?

Im a student but i do work part time.

How old were you when your family emigrated? Or did you emigrate alone? Why did you/your family do that?
What's your nationality? Are you chechenian, russian or something else?
Are you religious?

I was 4 and i emigrated with my family due to the wars in Chechnya.

My ethnicity is Chechen and im not religious.

I haven't ruined anything

How are other Chechens like? Do they like Sweden and the local people?

Do you have swedish friends?

There are not many Chechens in Sweden but those who live here came as refugees during the Chechen wars, they have lived here long enough so they have swedish friends and coworkers.

All my best friends are Swedish or from the balkans.

We have a lot of Chechens and it's not always easy with them.
Especially because they isolate themselves completely, mostly because of the religion.

are you happy with new Chechen refugees coming to Europe?

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

>immigrant from Chechnya
Unless you're larping, you are a real minority.
It's not something you see every day in Sweden.
(Unlike sandniggers and Africaniggers.)
Most Immigrants from Balkan came during early 90s.
When did you arrive?

>Chechnya

How many gays have you personally murdered?

Do you study dance?

Are you into fitness?

He said he's FROM Chechyna.

And as you know...There are no gays in Chechyna.

any serbs ?

How many girls did you already raped?!
How was it?!?!

Few days ago there was a story about an illegal immigrant from Afghanistan in Germany who killed a "Russian" boy in a refugee camp. Was the boy also a Chechen? Any hear-say you know?

Åk hem

I have relatives who live in Austria, i dont know if they isolate themselves but they do work.

Most Chechens in Sweden live either in Gothenburg or Småland. I arrived in the late 90s during the Second Chechen war.

I dont study dance but i am into fitness.

Do you plan on returning to your own country at some point?

What do you think of Putin? Was he in the right during the 2nd war ? Although obviously you had already left by then, but you must have an opinion on the whole dispute about independence.

This is (((globalist))) propaganda.

Chechens are mostly mudshits. The boy was probably gay.

Most of them are Serbs

Haven't heard anything of that

Jag är hemma :D

Dont think so :P sorry

Dont like him, he has fucked up both Chechnya and Russia.

Which side are you standing on? Western, Russian or 3rd worlds (muslims)?

>checked

are they well behaved? how do they act overall ? are they integrated etc? do they stick to their own?

Are you aware that great countries are built by the people with the balls to endure and face difficulties, and not by the rats fleeing from them such as yourself?

Are you a practicing muslim or a fedora? As a refugee/asylum seeker yourself, what do you think of the migrant crisis and the EU's response?

do you act like a nigger or white?....all the younger chechnyas act like coons....

I stand on the side which is closest to me(West and Russia), the Muslim world is foreign to me.

They behave well and they are integrated. People from the balkans dont really cause much trouble in Sweden, atleast not nowadays.

Do you expect me to pick up a gun and run of to battle when i was 4 years old ?

Im not a practising muslim or a "fedora", i dont know that much of the migrant crisis but from my experience the new migrants dont integrate well.

MODS

kek

>Immigrants are really criminals who grab what they can and leave their birthplace to sink.
You are basically right.

But many of the refugees from Balkan were families.
So many of them liked what they saw and adapted to become Swedish families.

There's a huge difference between those families (many with both parents present)
and the "lonely young MENA men" that consider themselves exploiters of the weak.

Lmao

If you are chechen you should be able to answer this easy questions "ha mel sho du? Ha rulksh muh du? "
If you can't answer this questions you are a larping nigger faggot

Ha hu bal bu?

Hokh choh dukh behumsh hyl shesh noxchi bu bohsh

>implying that chechens are better than apes

So Noxchi vun :D

Muh du swedeneh? Ho asham vac ho cigah?