Evergreen State College

New videos added to the playlist: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV8ajpBgPg4hANX8zyqI-sCsjS9rGJ07Z

Share your highlight reels and megaclips... or talk about something productive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ
pastebin.com/wmrsUCbA
imgur.com/a/nhohE
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/31/a-year-of-events-a-time-line-of-protests/
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/31/the-truth-about-the-evergreen-protests/
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/27/protest-prompts-changes-at-evergreen-students-say-the-fight-against-racism-on-campus-continues/
afropunk.com/profiles/blogs/urgent-olympia-wa-students-reportedly-attacked-by-police-for?xg_source=activity
tescary.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/3-years-of-radical-propaganda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

more

youtube.com/watch?v=HEJO8t_wCUQ

Niggers. Not even once.

I have a one-week-outdated form letter I sent to journos: pastebin.com/wmrsUCbA

An in-depth look at one of the student leaders, Unicorn-chan: imgur.com/a/nhohE

and I'm currently working on finding a complete list of "what we believe" from their side. From there I'll try to make it into a coherent description.

It is increasingly visible in the student writings on the Cooper Point Journal that that "arrest" of Unicorn-chan had much more importance than anyone seems to have really realized.

cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/31/a-year-of-events-a-time-line-of-protests/
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/31/the-truth-about-the-evergreen-protests/
cooperpointjournal.com/2017/05/27/protest-prompts-changes-at-evergreen-students-say-the-fight-against-racism-on-campus-continues/

afropunk.com/profiles/blogs/urgent-olympia-wa-students-reportedly-attacked-by-police-for?xg_source=activity
is one of their biggest propaganda pieces from right at the happening.

background

Whites deserve it

sometimes I wonder what would have been of The Americas if no african was brought here

The Radicalization of Evergreen: 3 Years of Anarchist Propaganda Literature from Evergreen State College Student Groups (2008-2011)

>I feel compelled to come forward with evidence that the school has allowed student groups (at best) or domestic terrorists (at worse) to indoctrinate freshman into their extremist ideology. This documentation shows intent to corrupt the school by infiltrating its faculty and staff, and among other things, promotes theft/shoplifting/vandalism/arson, and celebrates violence, bank-robbing, and cop-killing.

tescary.blogspot.com.au/2017/06/3-years-of-radical-propaganda.html

>tranny squads patrolling the campus with baseball bats now

nothing. that country was built on black slavery.

I love how that fat PRIVILEGED nigger was yelling at the cook for not feeding her because she was 'malnourished'.

i watched the one where they were complaining about late food and chanting to fire the cook. topkek

>Slavery was used in the South on plantations.
>Civil war ends, all southern wealth is devalued as we're brought under one currency again.
>Entire country somehow built on slavery.
>EverythingIsCotton.jpg

Why is this video being spammed?

>The Evergreen State College:
>Notable Alumni:
>Macklemore

what am i doing here

>students at ESC don’t receive grades—they receive “narrative evaluations” that give them feedback on their performance while preserving their self-esteem. Such an approach, Evergreen says, allows professors to take stock of student performance as a whole and take students’ skills and abilities into consideration when awarding the pass and fail. (Students, by the way, also get a say in the process.)

>Students also take only a single set of classes each year. There are no semesters, and students plan their own path to their chosen major.

>This coming fall, for example, you can take a number of classes that count as biology, but actually aren’t biology at all. They include Reproduction: Gender, Race and Power, or Dancing Molecules, Dancing Bodies, where you’ll use the art of dance to communicate with your body and understand the chemical processes within.

>If that’s not up your alley, perhaps you would prefer Actions and their Consequences, which will “examine local, national, and international policy issues of the postcolonial and neocolonial world in education, health care, social welfare and environmentalism” through a series of “interdisciplinary” lectures. That class will eventually gather and design “projects to address issues of unequal distributions of power.”

>If math and economics are more your style, there are plenty of social justice-tinged options for you. Advocating for Sustainable Culture is considered a math course (you even get to do field trips!), as is Dimensions for Inequality and Options for Change.

>And lest you think you’d have to abandon your progressive politics for a class in something seemingly objective, like physics, fear not! Under the “physics” catalog offerings, there’s Defending Mother Earth: Science, Energy and Native Peoples.

>And if these are the hard science offerings, you can imagine what the social science offerings look like. Don’t even ask about the economics department.

>The school’s website touts Evergreen as a “special” place, and its not hard to see that they work long and hard to make that true—at least up until the moment when the school descended into madness, ended up in the hands of the students, was forced to shut its doors and became a national news story for its incredible intolerance.

>you can take a number of classes that count as biology, but actually aren’t biology at all. They include Reproduction: Gender, Race and Power, or Dancing Molecules, Dancing Bodies, where you’ll use the art of dance to communicate with your body and understand the chemical processes within.
What in the absolute fuck.

Courses from Evergreen by the way.

>>I feel compelled to come forward with evidence that the school has allowed student groups (at best) or domestic terrorists (at worse) to indoctrinate freshman into their extremist ideology. This documentation shows intent to corrupt the school by infiltrating its faculty and staff, and among other things, promotes theft/shoplifting/vandalism/arson, and celebrates violence, bank-robbing, and cop-killing.

> domestic terrorists
> extremist ideology.

Feminism, at it again.

Seriously, this intersectionality and third-wave bullshit is as bad as extremist islam.

Prove me wrong user.