Iran is Completely Fucked

Iranian MPs reportedly chanted "Death to America" while their parliament was being attacked by ISIS.

twitter.com/CodeAud/status/872392011445223424

Holy hell, how fucking retarded are Iranians?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_ODbRNVnc
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder why they were chanting that. They know where ISIS gets their funding. Rich Sheiks and spooks from Langley.

(((reportedly)))

Well, ISIS is created and funded by the US after all

This is what happens when you mess with God's people, Iran.

Time is running out for those sand niggers.

true, now in return ameriniggers and Saudis get there shit kickt in and Isrshit gets rekt in procces.

best time line ever WW3 imminent.

Ameriniggers are on there won.

ahahahahahahah

chaos come!!!

Whatever happened to the ultimatum set for them? How many hours do they have left?

Are you mad?
After what the US has done to them and the region you expect them not to hate you?
You'll find out soon enough I suppose

surprisingly woke

I don't get it.

What's retarded about that?

ISIS is an Israeli/Saudi/Qatari/Egyptian/Pakistani production. They are all nations which have their hooks in the U.S. or are U.S. vassals.

Oh, and I forgot the Roaches.

>Iranian MPs reportedly chanted "Death to America" while their parliament was being attacked by ISIS.
>Holy hell, how fucking retarded are Iranians?
The only retarded person here is you, OP. ISIS was created by the US.

I hope each and every single iranian gets incinerated.

>shitskins
>caring

not even once.

if theres a war im betraying europe and joining my slavic-persian brothers

>Get attacked by people armed and funded by the US
>WTF WHY THEY HATE THE US DDD:

Stupid fucking piece of shit burger doesnt know his country helped create and now arm and fund ISIS. Brainwashed Americans are a threat to world police

I'm sure you do oven magnet, I'm sure you do.

>Terrorist attack in UK
>PART AND PARCEL
>Another terrorist attack in UK
>IT'S OUR FAULT, WE HAVE TO BEND OVER EVEN MORE

>Terrorist attack in Iran
>DEATH TO THOSE WHO CAUSED IT

I'M SOLDIER OF PERSIA NOW.

nah it was created by moassad and then funded by the usa because jews are cheap

You know sedition is still a crime Reality

You really believe that meme, huh? So giving weapons to the Syrian rebels was "creating ISIS" now, huh?

I guess France, Sweden, Russia, and China all "created ISIS", too, since their weapons *somehow* also ended up in the hands of ISIS.

You fell for a propaganda meme, you bluepilled faggot.

This. And their God Emperor just gave them 100 billion dollars worth of weapons. Ffs burgers are morons.

>attacked by ISIS.
*mossad

>Iran, shia country, attacked by probably some wahabist faggot financed by USA through Saudi Arabia
>Iranian MPs chanting "death to America"
>"Holy hell, how fucking retarded are Iranians?"

Gee I wonder why would they say that.

>caused it
>not who did it

Theres a reason the world has an order to it, you low functioning retard.

Americas meddling in the middle east for the sake of oil has created numerous power vacuums that allowed these groups to seize considerable power

The Don literally said Obama and Hillary created ISIS and king nigger was president of the US you know?

take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

More like
>Muslims tell police their fellow muslims are terrorists and ban them from their mosques
>Not enough police due to cuts so they're like eh
>Terrorist attack in UK
>PART AND PARCEL
>Another terrorist attack in UK
>LET'S REGULATE THE INTERNET
>Make more cuts to police

You probably also believe Trump is a man of the people huh? A genuine honest guy working for America's best interest? lmao.

don't forget to add Israel and Saudi Arabia. It was the triumvirate that created ISIS as they did with Al Qaeda.

If you think giving weapons to "moderate rebels" in Syria is the only extent to US involvement with ISIS then you need to wake up, brother.

>death to those who did it
>The 5 terrorists who did it already exploded
>OH OK, IT'S ALL GOOD THEN :^))))))))))))))

There's a reason the world has an order to it, you simple functioning retard.
Your #NotAllX bullshit doesn't work everywhere.

U.S.A + U.K + Saudi Arabia + Israel fund ISIS to destabilize the middle east.

>resorts to the blowback argument when confronted

lol
whats that got to do with isis being funded?

>mfw iran btfo by ISIS

I don't get it. Why are they retarded?

You would, you race traitor mongrel.

>Muslims tell police their fellow muslims are terrorists and ban them from their mosques but police goes meh
HAHAHAHAHA fresh conjured excuses yummy

>LET'S REGULATE THE INTERNET
implying May will win

So exposing corruption is a crime?

Fucking this.

It's pretty red pilled to know that the US funded ISIS. How fucking new are you, dude? It was one of the number one issues that we threw in Hillary's face because it was her and Obama who were at the helm when it happened. I still remember reading that State Department memo that leaked, this place was going insane.

>Muslims tell police their fellow muslims are terrorists and ban them from their mosques
yeah that totally happened.

>Being this retarded

my race is aryan(iranian) - slavic subgroup and i will proudly fight against evil westerners

fuck you uneducated amerinigger

I seriously hope you are joking fatty

>how did USA create ISIS?
>this is how they created ISIS
>lol wtf how does this explain how they fund ISIS?

this this this

America and the U.K have always been fucking around in the middle east it isn't just us.

Look I understand your murican bros, you NEED the Saudi petrodollar so you have to suck some cock there, you can even see it in Trump's cringey face.

But you have to wake up eventually.

>funded by US meme
We fund the entire fucking world. By this same logic, you all belong to us.

>trying to bin the blame on your lapdog

So this is the power of American heroism

The point of ALL his arguments is that the US has been destabilizing MENA for a long time, so it's no wonder they hate you.

It's not his fault that you burgers never understand anything unless they explain it to you as they would explain it to a retard.

Literally the reason why Iran hates us is because of the U.K look it up dingus. I don't feel like teaching you a lesson.

man u must b a jew with that level of faggotry

You fucking fat diabetic slave of ZOG.

Iran fully knows that these Salafist groups are playthings of US/KSA/Israel. Their parliament is being attacked in a transparent provocation by ZOG. They have good reason to be upset.

makes sense considering isis is funded, trained and armed by america

Sadam Hussain, Osama bin Laden, Manuel Noriega, all were on the CIA payroll at some point before they became "liabilities ",right? Thank you George Bush senior. So if it turns out ISIS was yet another agenda forge like the others,I will not be surprised in the least.

>Iran is the only country in the middle east
>Iran only hates us because of the UK not because we have government agencies training, arming and funding rebel groups that try kill us

Just how brainwashed are Americans?

ISIS was an Israel/American invention, dumbfuck.

It isn't even the first time Israel has used suicide bombers against Iranian government officials.

Denmark gets it. My fellow Americans are terminally retarded.

Yes, and they hate Saudi Arabia and Israel pretty much as much as the U.S. They just hate the U.S. a bit more because without U.S. funding and military support those countries would have nothing to fall back on.

Implying there's any need to understand the motivations of some pleb tier monkeys.

So we are just calling every terrorist ISIS now?

THE FROG GOD IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT WANT

Agreed. Trump is in on it too retard. If Trump even tried to make waves against Saudi Arabia he would practically be committing suicide. The US is out of the hands of it's citizens. We can no longer claim to be at the helm. No matter who wins in the elections, those at the top will make sure that they follow orders. If they do not comply, then their character will be assassinated, and if that does not work, then they will literally be assassinated.

this

Haha quotes quora.

Whats next yahoo answers?

On a side note, if we agree why am I a retard?

>Iranian MPs reportedly chanted "Death to America"
is this news from 1979?
youtube.com/watch?v=Bk_ODbRNVnc

>I don't get it. Why are they retarded?

Falling for the kikes in Mossad's misdirections about who created ISIS.

Wow you really are stupid here's your last (You).

>muh moderate rebels
Obama supplied weapons to terrorists for at least four years.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>still falling for mossad propaganda

>how tarded are Iran pakis
Very very

Every post from Americans are a new reason to ban them. Sub-90 iq monkeys.

Sorry user. I was being a real asshole there.

If only you weren't such a fagget shitskin country exporting degeneracy to all the western world and creating millions of sandnigger refugees flooding into Europe.

Day of Grill when

>is this news from 1979?
Probably, since that's as far back as when the Jews began chanting
>oy vey you must invade Iran for us goyim go die for Israel

Every election cycle it seems Iran is only a "few months away" from having nukes.

didnt noriega sue actvision?
i wonder if he won

Pretty strongly, but not strongly enough that we'd just lie down and take it if our government were to extend an open invitation to a million potential jihadis to resettle here and keep it open when the inevitable DURKADURKAMOHAMMEDJIHAD happens repeatedly

Seriously fucking nuke us aussie bro, it's time.

this, shalom brother.

If you fall for mossad propaganda and jewish tricks, then you're the retards.

Oh, is that why you're $13.6 trillion in debt?
Because you fund everyone and own us all?

HA Xddweeeedddd
look how redpilled I am xddddddd
israel is based am i right guis?

funny how they were okay with iran having nuclear tech when their puppet was on the throne

>Implying Mossad made me believe the US and Israel created and supports ISIS

You don't think so far do you? So mossad made me believe Israel created the most vile and disgusting terrorist group in newer times? And this is somehow good for Israel?

Jesus christ you are so fucking dense.

>Another reason to ban sub-90 iq American monkeys.

>>still falling for mossad propaganda

You Europeans are fucking retarded. Israel started ISIS.

>Israel started ISIS

Do you want the rest of your presidents too?

>Syrian rebels.

Do you actually know who these mis-named rebels really are?
Didn't think do.
Clueless fool.

Here, have king dindu too.

Sweet. More rapefugees will come here now because they'll need to be btfo.

>Muhh US created ISIS

Literally every Muslim says this, along with CIA being behind every mass shooting, terrorist attack, toaster not working etc.

When did Sup Forums become a Muslim board?

Their neighbors literally gassed them 30 years ago and we took them out and we're the assholes?

She 'exposed' that Russia tried to hack a software design company that does the software for electronic voting - except she didn't really expose anything as it was already public knowledge. Now she is in jail for decades for nothing.
She pretends her Christian name is Reality (it's Sara).
She says being white is terrorism.
She leaks stuff that's already been leaked by her employers.
What a pile of shit. I'm glad she did it, one less stupid normie slag.

just wall in the middle-east and in 10 years see what has survived

First ever ISIS attack on Iran
Probably gonna be the last too
We helped their neighbors gas them

not that badly actually. the saudis got beat up by yemen. a country that has little in the way of military power

meanwhile the united states has actually been dismantling its military piece by piece and almost nobody noticed. at this point they have plywood ships (stealth ships) that a air soft gun can ruin and to few soldiers to hold any sizable piece of land

if the united states had to step in it would be by proxy and send in kurds which decreases presure on syria which its spent so much time on and hasnt toppled they cant bear retreating from aAhAHAHAHaHaHaHAHAAHAHAHaHahAAha