Nationalism is a cult I refuse to die for

pic related, it's how "proud warriors of our race" end up

Do you still want to become an emotionless, unrational piece of meat for the grinder?

Stop obsessing over archaic bullshit like "muh race" you mouthbreathing retards.

The civilized world is laughing about your stupidity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntT2VemnVV8
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
youtube.com/watch?v=qURtlClAkGU
youtube.com/watch?v=mlVMJrBtyoc
youtube.com/watch?v=x7GNDJOPQpY
youtube.com/watch?v=JuFJ9reBX5c
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>germany
no surprises here

>Germany
>Belittling anyone else about preserving themselves

You can always take the easy way out and kill yourself, friendo

So you'd rather get killed by a mooselman, see your beloved ones get killed too? Fuck off shillkike

Dummer Judenarsch

You are going to die from something you dumb kraut. Do you think you are going to live forever like a precious snowflake?

My ancestors are smiling down at me Imperial, can you say the same?!

>pro-tip: you cannot
>your life will never have meaning worker-unitâ„¢

>cuck post
>big surprise, it's Germany again

I would rather die than see my country become another muslim hellhole

That's true, nationalism is a bad thing, and that's coming from a nationalist. What needs to happen, then, is for all the nations to unite under one banner. We could have had the Nazis, but instead, we have the Jews.

>Still thinking we're gonna fight the Muselmann in trenches.

So make everyone a favor and kys the world is better without you, stop making every ones life worst

You will end up like that anyway if you oppose nationalist policies like protecting your borders from a massive unregulated influx of foreigners that will eventually clash with the natives for the control of power, resources and territory like it always happened throughout history.

There should also be a difference between nationalism and expansionist imperialism.

right in the feels everytime.

No, the civilized world is hiding behind concrete barriers and soldiers while the elites hide behind soldiers and bullet proof glass. They laugh at you kraut, cuz they reap the reward and votes of your suffering.

>I refuse to die for my nation
>I will instead die being buttfucked by invaders like a little bitch

What was it like watching your girlfriend from the tent

I Just don't want to live next to pakis

A coward tries to act morally superior.

blood and soil are all that really matter in this life

But tolerance and multiculturalism is a cult worth being murdered for?

Thats the future you choose

It won't be a big european war for supremacy or survival, it will be a big islamic revolt inside your borders, hundreds of thousands germans will die

Talk about stupidity when you get shoad by the barbarians you invited in a giant twist of destiny

You can just die then, because you people are way far gone. Meeting swedes irl is always mind-blowing, because you people are STILL completely brainwashed about the wonders of multiculturalism. Like, seriously, what the fuck. You'd think you'd learn something after what had happened these past short years.

fuck off benefit leeching sand-nigger

It's already 45% loaded, if you don't act NOW, you won't have much options in the near future

>all the nations to unite under one banner
You just want the Empire back don't you Bong?

Based German. The only National Pride one should have is in the Christian Nation. All races are of one blood.

Kill
Every
Kike

Or at least exile them.

>when Brazil knows more about European affairs than Germany

What a crazy world this is

>The civilized world is laughing about your stupidity.
You'll laugh all the way to the grave you dumb cucks

f you have nothing to die for, you might as well die.

Heil Hitler
I cant "just" die for nothing. I like my family and I will do anything to protect them, thats all.

When I mean you, I mean collective of Swedes

Good luck bro, prepare for hardships because it's certain they will come, hell will be unleashed upon you, be prepared

>1 post by this ID

>I like my family and I will do anything to protect them
Is your family vehemently anti immigration? Because if they're not, then they really aren't worth protecting.

>pic related
it's OP

>Stop obsessing over archaic bullshit like "muh race"

Germans on Sup Forums must awake to the fact that a great slaughtering and halal sausage making with krauts is really coming

When they get their numbers high enough, some stupid worthless shit will trigger their frenzy bloodlust, and they will start to pillage and absolutely destroy everything non islamic in sight

They will behead, they will rape, they will shoot, they will explode, they will obliterate and they will submit everything

The faggots that invited them will be massacrated in a total apocalyptical fashion

Hundreds of thousands of germans will be killed, blood will flow on your streets

If you can't see this coming, you aren't really paying attention

It's only a matter of time now, screencap this for future reference

The great krautfest massacre is coming

I will cry for you, Germans

>The civilized world is laughing about your stupidity.

You won't stay civilised for very long if you replace your population with 80 IQ people

I will not fight for my country since it welcomed the Islam. I will fight Islam and its supporters. I will fight leftwing antifahahaha fucks and Eurocrats.

No doubt.
My family express their concern with mass immigration.

>Stop obsessing over archaic bullshit like "muh race"

If it was up to Germany, nobody would care about anything of worth. Everyone would care about the 100 fake genders liberals have invented this past year instead.

How long do they have though?

OP you are barking up the wrong tree. People would rather die for their neighbor than live for the globalist galactic overlords.

im not a nationalist
never will be, nationalism is shit

Thats pretty much what I anticipate happen. If the situation doesn't radically change then the only natural outcome is further and more rapid decline.

EXACTLY THIS

Intelligent, white Europeans created modern civilization. No one but them will continue to maintain it.

All you have to do is look at what happened to the prosperity and infrastructure of African countries post-apartheid.

Wars are fought for all kind of reasons. The 19th century was exceptionally peaceful, even. And >muh race is probably the most important resource in the 21st century. Before the 20th century it was manpower, then it was natural resources and today it's technological prowess. Meaning that if you have 400 million niggers in Nigeria doesn't give you shit, they are still apes. Switzerland could hold its ground vs Nigeria on all fronts if it was necessary.

>The civilized world
The "civilized world" is drowning in low IQ sandniggers and Mestizos. The West will fall into a new Dark Age and probably never awake from it.
The civilized world will be North-Eastern Asia then.

Let's give them an ultimatum. Something along the lines of: You either fuck off to Israel or die. That should do the trick.

Maybe if your nation could stop chimping out, attacking your neighbors and burning the continent to the ground we could all have nation states and get along peacefully.

By 2050, Poland and Hungary will be the last bastions of the white world. They will have to defend their ancestral lands unaided against the hordes of the third world.

Stay strong Poland. You're our only hope.

oh yeah totally it's better to be an emotionless unrational piece of meat for the grinder of globalism instead and wait until my people will become so weak that non whites could just come over to my house torture my wife rape my daughter and kill me right
Fuuuuuuuuuuck you

op is a cuck

Die for something, or live for nothing.

I think they are a generation away from their own massacre

Lots of little sparks will happen before the big one

I think it will be the next generation that will do it, so I give it 18 years to happen

The time to raise a man with hatred, to teach them who they should conquer and kill

I think it will be the muslims that will be born on european soil that will perpetuate the massacre of the krauts, and raised with utter contempt for the natives kaffir, it will be a disgraceful sight

Hey, Mesut, when do you go back?

>1 post by this ID
sigh

youtube.com/watch?v=ntT2VemnVV8
youtube.com/watch?v=k1-TrAvp_xs
youtube.com/watch?v=9E6b3swbnWg
youtube.com/watch?v=qURtlClAkGU

youtube.com/watch?v=mlVMJrBtyoc
youtube.com/watch?v=x7GNDJOPQpY

Some pertubator as well

youtube.com/watch?v=JuFJ9reBX5c

>1 post by this ID

The people in that picture died because of G*rmany, you crypto-kikes will cause even more deaths in the future.

What about preventing your society is taken over by foreigners? Or by Weimar Berlin like degeneracy?

That's how you see it. But I choose not to have my country, my heritage and my future overrun by shitskins and niggers.

I want to laugh, but based on your flag your nation has been dead for close to a century

>muh sjw's

you degenerate piece of fascistic burger filth. And because of that he should die in a senseless war, with limbs blown off?
Yet another reason to oppose fascist is that they almost brought European civilization to the brink of extinction.

You rant against post-modernism, snow-flakery, irrationality of the modern world, but tell me, what is more irrational than sending someone to gouge someones eyes out just because and then claim that such a depraved act is somehow revitalizing for the soul.

The irony being that Islam has a lot of ideological similarities to how you perceive fascism to be and that by being a pussy cuck faggot you think its better to be conquered than to defend yourself against something which wishes to defeat you.

Stay fucking cucked and weak you spineless worm.

Better to go out in a bang than to go out quietly sitting in the corner, never even putting up a fight.

Good man Sven, if only more swedes where like you.
Too bad its just a matter of time before Norway spins in the same selfdestructing circle

That depends

Those guys died for their country

They are worth more than your life ever will be

The problem is that literally every other invasive country is nationalistic and that commonality allows them to band together and attack culturally splintered nations. You MIGHT die as a nationalist but you will CERTAINLY die as a singular entity

>The ones who refuse to fight will be devoured by people who are willing to fight

Life always ends with death.
The only meaning of life is to preserve your species, your race, your family.

Taking your path will end like this:

>you will have your limbs torn off anyways
>but muslims and niggers rule Germany now

Death is certain, you fucking coward.

Yeah much better to die for muh "freedom" or for stock market goons and bankers.
Faggot.

Yes I'd rather die. As I am now I'm sedated by anti depressants and feel no joy in the decaying rotten world around me. I'd rather feel excitement and pride for a few minutes before dying for what I believe in than live a miserable existence of toil and torment

Most important part of a life worth living is a death worth dying for.

Embrace fatalism.

>To preserve one's life is generally speaking a duty, but it may be the plainest and the highest duty to sacrifice it. War is full of instances in which it is a man's duty not to live, but to die. The duty, in case of shipwreck, of a captain to his crew, of the crew to the passengers, of soldiers to women and children, as in the noble case of the Birkenhead; these duties impose on men the moral necessity, not of the preservation, but of the sacrifice of their lives for others, from which in no country, least of all, it is to be hoped, in England, will men ever shrink, as indeed, they have not shrunk.[35]
>It would be a very easy and cheap display of commonplace learning to quote from Greek and Latin authors, from Horace, from Juvenal, from Cicero, from Euripides, passage after passage, in which the duty of dying for others has been laid down in glowing and emphatic language as resulting from the principles of heathen ethics; it is enough in a Christian country to remind ourselves of the Great Example [Jesus Christ] whom we profess to follow.[35]

this exactly

There is a difference, you already pointed it out.

What lacks is someone pointing it out that you don't have to be a nationalist to support protected borders and tight immigrant policy. It's called self preservation.

Instead of expanding and waging proxy wars, the civilized world should ponder how they could make the rest of the world better, so refugee crisis don't ever happen.

A-are you me?

Yes yes we know. The last true German men swore an oath to the cause and died on the battlefield. The ones today are Russian rape babies.

I see this kind of posts often here, its a shill.

I am not sure if they are seriously trying to shill their agenda or just data mining.

OP you are cuck shilling for those that seek to enslave and destroy you take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves/

Liberals don't want to fight for their own survival, immediate or otherwise. Their core beliefs can be summarized as a masochistic cult of passive-aggression suicide, they want to be replaced by invaders who don't even respect them or their lands.

Current day Germany and probably most of Western Europe deserves to be conquered, if we deserve a right to something we ought to have the power and will to defend it, we lost any right to lands we neglect. Westerners have never experienced hardship or any real suffering and it has made us all into naive wimps.

I wouldnt fight for mutti merkel,thats for sure regardless nationalism.Also pic related.

We cant murder them, but we can forcibly exile them easily. Cut the power, seige that shit until they come outside ready to hop on the plane.

Nationalism also won the war for the victors. As the west dropped nationalism, it has become weak and lethargic, and faces death by stagnation.

Fucking coward.

Die fighting or die by the hands of shitskins. You connect race realism with blind nationalism to comfort you but inside you know you're a cuck.

I would of happily cut my head off with a chainsaw on webcam if all subhuman's would disappear out of Europe

Antifa Achmed, try a beer. Try six beer. Then shut up and fight.

wont die for his own beliefs, system, or forefathers

totally cool with being killed for isis's beliefs, system, and forefathers

germans are fucked

nationalists and racists all live in a 'Lord of the Flies' realm.

We are all called to transcendence to step outside our physicality and social conditioning and realize our True Nature of timelessness and cosmic consciousness

What is the Question, Neo? It is like a splinter in your mind, isnt it?

SAGE

I don't understand nationalism, why should I care on what part of the earth me or my parents where born on
Meritocracy means you should only be proud of your own accomplishments

>

"War is a force that gives us meaning"

that is truly the sign of degenerate times when people live for war and everything else appears meaningless