8 Confirmed dead

8 Confirmed dead.
The only "British" casualty was an Asian man lol

thesun.co.uk/news/3745364/london-bridge-attack-victims-named-ignacio-echeverria-sara-zelenak-kirsty-boden-alexandre-pigeard-christine-archibald-sebastien-belanger-xavier-thomas/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73R_mBQV5Zs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So about what you'd expect if you picked eight random people in London.

This.

Yeah that's the joke

You think is funny you dumbfuck?

No casualties went to the nearest hospital, because it was a hoax / training drill. Many such cases. Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=73R_mBQV5Zs

There arnt many white brits remaining in the UK. There are more here.

It is pretty funny. Glad that mostly women and non-whites died. Most likely they were good little goys who voted Labour anyways

It was more funny if it were americans that's for sure.

>they call us eurocucks
>we still haven't reached the tally of the 3000 that died on one day in 2001

Yes especially after reading about the leaf

>Christine Archibald, 30, British Columbian

>Chrissy was the first victim of the atrocity to be named.

>Her devastated family confirmed she died in her husband-to-be arms after she was hit by the terrorists van on London Bridge.

>She has been described as a woman who “believed strongly that every person was to be valued and respected”.

are all these terrorist attacks of the past week fake?
i'm almost sure manchester was. it wouldnt be too far fetched for the london and iran attacks to be fake as well

Ignacio Echeverria, from Asturias.

Not random bruh.

dumb frogposter

No screen cap. No archive. No greentext of the article.

I don't think they should count leftists in the casualty count as they created the problem in the first place.
I doubt if even one of these was a conservative.

So they didn't even kill a single White European person? Based jihadis! Cleaning up our gene pools and slaughtering degenerates likes there is no tomorrow

As if anyone has ever made dumb statements like that. The state is putting words in dead people's mouths just to keep the immigration going.

Fuck you Portugal

Nah that's just London. My county is almost entirely white

dumb frogposter

>that's just London
Lies and the UK is not much White for long

go to hell america

Carma is a bitch.

You in Wales or something?

It was not with you mate! I love you!

>Ignacio Echevarria
RIP man

Hampshire, actually. Haven't seen a shitskin for ages

>Hampshire
>In Wales

Irish education everybody

It's not lies, it literally is just London and a few other cities such as Birmingham and Manchester. Pretty much all the rest is white.

>>She has been described as a woman who "was incredibly fucking naive"

Good what a dumb bitch

Hnnnnng so fucking cozy.

Kek does work in mysterious ways. Its funny how the victims are often open borders shit libs.

Not that they deserve to die or that it aint sad or anything, its just ironic..

Everything I need to know about England I learned in the troubles!

Seriously though they teach us you were a pack of bastards and got what was coming to you in ww2. That's it really.

Damn Sara was a qt. :(

>ITS JUST LONDON GUYS

Anyone got that liberal tweet where they boast about the diversity of the victims of the Westminster bridge attack?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

>>>She has been described as a woman

I envy you. Cherish and preserve what you have.

that looks comfy as fuck, Anglobro

Why is it impossible to believe subhuman sandnigger muslims would kill people?

>its just every major city. theres still hope for the rest of us

xd

Now is too late sooner or later the disease will spread to those places.
UK is fucking doomed.
Worst then France or Germoney Kaliphate

wtf i love islam now

WE RULED THE WAVEZ

Top two on the left are Aussies smdh

Why not? Jihadis attack on locations where people , who deserve death in the first place, gather

What part of

>and a few other cities such as Birmingham and Manchester

Did you not understand? Most muslims dare not set a foot outside their ghetto cities.

Why even on Sup Forums you guys keep calling Arabs "asian"?

>worse than France

France is fucking 10 percent Muslim, even we've got a long way to go till we're that bad

The only good thing about all of this horrible shit going on in Britain is it's like a testing ground for what happens with multiculturalism, especially the mudslimes and browns.
You're providing all of us countries who still have a chance to halt and deal with the muslim problem with solid habbenings, sure to sway the voting population and the policies of the major parties themselves to give people what they want, to live in a society free from fear of terrorism.
These terrorists attacks are removing the politically correct filter everybody puts on in public, it's no longer taboo to report on muslims in a negative light, people are openly discussing the evil of islam.

So thanks old dad, if you can get off the island before the islamification is complete you're welcome to come and join us here.

>it's le islam
Not it's not islam. It's FUCKING NONWHITE SUBHUMANS being ALLOWED to live here. Islam is a non-issue

dumb frogposter

>Soon

>Believing official data

You're a retard.

dumb
frog
poster

fuck off cunt

every terrorist in any relevant terrorist attack is a fucking mudslime. destroy islam, destroy mudslimes, no more terrorists

BAN NON-WHITES = no terror

Islam is a non-issue.

Thank's for giving up your location, 300 pakis will be deployed to enrich your comfy town by the end of the week.

>Ignacio Echeverria
>tfw you die because your "friends" chose to run instead of having your back when you tried to help one of the victims.

>stop posting frogs

needs scale

they get 2 million pound per year running a business that care for disabled people. thats what they do in sweden.

This ones a bit better

>it wasnt me it was ignacio

Nice scam they have going in there, Why don't you faggots set those places on fire in the middle of the night?

coming from France

UK: 5% Muslim
France: 12% Muslim