My college professor is preaching that gender identity bullshit right now

I'm Ybor HCC and right now he is talking this social Marxist and brainwashing the student it's driving me insane

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiwand.com/en/Lysenkoism
fox13news.com/news/local-news/184234224-story
youtube.com/watch?v=lPDRUV7V31U
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL848F2368C90DDC3D
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hang in there, user. Try to ask innocent questions that creep into the professor's lecture and ruin it. Pull a Socrates on the asshole. Good old Socrates. We need him now more than ever.

what do you mean exactly with "that gender identity bullshit"?

Ask him to explain the difference between "biological sex", "gender" and "mood".

How does burger ed work anyway? Why are you in a class where anyone says anything about gender in the first place?

Ask him about Lysenkoism, the pseudoscience that was supported because it was more in line ideologically with communism. Ask him if its possible that gender pseudoscience is being spread in the very same way today simply because it conforms to the ruling class ideology.

>wikiwand.com/en/Lysenkoism

>More than 3,000 mainstream biologists were sent to prison, fired,[4] or executed as part of a campaign instigated by Lysenko to suppress his scientific opponents.

>"mood"
has nothing to do with it
people who complain the most about sex/gender usually are the ones who understand it the least and seem to think it's about being able to change your gender randomly, which is absolutely not the case and was never implied by anyone doing research on this subject
to be fair, some "progressive" attention whores seem to believe this bullshit as well and misuse these terms to the point uneducated idiots hate the subject as a whole before they even understand what they hate again

Why are you even here? You're just trolling right?

oh sorry that I'm not just using hivemind buzzwords and actually read about things

813 reporting in. HCC is fucked up man, but they all are at this point. Here is something to make you raf.

Ask how they feel about the pic related

Wow man. For a little bit there I completely missed the whole point of this gender stuff. After reading your defense of retarded SJW logic, my mind has completely changed.

Mostly a bunch of "REEEEEEs" and revenge rape stares these days if your white.

you're just the opposite of tumblr, it's ridiculous

Why do you muzzies hate us Americans so much?

Thank you. Means a lot. What is tumblr, anyways? Is it that picture taking one?

It is your duty to subtlety redpill the class right now user

Explain why this isn't a mental illness then.

Yes?
Tumblr is for beta ideology
Sup Forums is for alpha ideology

813 here! Why the fuck do you go to HCC in the democrat's side of town? If you're east of 275 you fucking deserve your indoctrination. Make a distraction, announce 2 for 1 special at Church's Chicken and get the fuck out of there!

In order for gender to be a spectrum, we first have to accept that there is such a thing as being mentally male or female. We then have to accept that it is mentally possible to be imutably some combination of these two. There is no reason to believe there is such a thing as being mentally male or female, as "sex" only refers to physical, measurable properties, and there is no definition for male or female mentality based on any objectively, imutably existent state, much less is it measurable. There is neither a reason to believe there is such a thing as being mentally some combination of male and female, as there is no definition for any combination of male and female mentality based on any objectively, imutably existent state, much less is it measurable. Even if it were accepted that these exist, they are still not measurable and thus, people are not qualified to - and have no right to - neither decide what combination of male and female they are mentally, nor demand other people recognize and acknowledge their self-designation. Until such things are actually determined to exist as measurable, imutable, objective states, there is no reason to believe "gender identity" is anything but fantasy.

No parts of the brain can non-arbitrarily implicate male nor female gender, because according to leftists, "gender" is a construct, i.e. idealogical, and ideas simply aren't non-arbitrarily implicated by physical objects - brain structures could only possibly implicate sex, not gender, which is a dichotomy, according to leftists. Any definition of "gender" saying otherwise can only be arbitrary, i.e. it isn't chosen for any objective reason. "Gender dysphoria" - or w/e the fuck nonsense you want to mindlessly regurgitate - therefore can't be ascribed to anything but mental illness.

Ask your professor to explain how the definition of someone's gender is non-arbitrary, and to give an example of something arbitrarily-defined that exists outside of the mind.

and this is the type of progressive misuse that I mean that gives this field a bad name

from the abstract "Doing Gender" from Candace West/Don H. Zimmerman, which basically started everything
>The purpose of this article is to advance a new understanding of gender as a routine accomplishment embedded in everyday interaction.
>To do so entails a critical assessment of existing perspectives on sex and gender and the introduction of important distinctions among sex, sex category, and gender.
>We argue that recognition of the analytical independence of these concepts is essential for understanding the interactional work involved in being a gendered person in society

sex/gender distinction is about everyone in their daily life, not just this type of shit which is more or less politically correct consequence but not justified

Brandon hcc grad here. It's all gone to shit. Attended in the early 2000's. Never say a hijab anywhere in my town. Fast forward to last year, go to school with friend to looks at continuing education for him and enroll kids. See 30hijabs.. It is to late. Drop out on go to erwin

Anyone who uses the word "buzzword" can and should immediately be passed off as an idiot.

Kill yourself, you stupid, non-thinking monkey.

You're in the degeneracy capitol of Hillsborough I certainly hope you're not surprised by this.

Tell him he's headed straight for Hell and he'll split that bitch wide open when Jesus Christ throws his disgusting soul into it.

Then throw up a seig heil and say "HEIL HITLER. HEIL MY RACE. HEIL MY GOD."

Hey, just identify as an ultra minority that always achieves top grades, if he refuses then he is oppressing you.

Enjoy winning, turbo nerd.

talking about the mentality here, I don't see a real difference between triggered women screaming patriarchy and fat neckbeards screaming feminazi, you're just equally retarded in this regard

I enjoy your suffering.

The Socratic Method has NO PLACE in current, social-justice-driven scientific debate, sir.

You are making the unsupported presumption that anyone here is a fat neckbeard, or that we merely scream "feminazi." You're just a fucking idiot who's developed his own strawman ad hominem narrative because you don't have an arguments and are presumably unable to think for yourself. Kill yourself, stupid, fat neckbeard [among other imagined properties that discredit your opinion]. You are literally too stupid to survive here.

Anons not familiar with Tampa he's in Ybor City, the center of old cigar rolling industry. About 20 years go they made it a tourist attraction. But it's just across the freeway from the hood. The place is not safe after midnight. A close friend of mine was shot in the back there. However in a twist of fate it's not even safe for BLM activists

fox13news.com/news/local-news/184234224-story

Most of us are /fit/ ubermensch not fat neck beards
>hurr durr I'm dysgenic feel bad for me
no get in the fucking gas chamber

>You are literally too stupid to survive here.
aka "join the hive mind or leave"

>unable to think for yourself
literally Sup Forums

honestly she wasn't much to look at in 2013

The existence of obscenely stupid voices such as your own here is proof this isn't some safespace hivemind, you fucking monkey. Your contention is self-refuting. You will leave because you are too stupid to take part in open, free discourse without regurgitating your ill-conceived, leftist notions, and not comprehending anything anyone tells you otherwise. Kill yourself.

Study the enemy, become efficient in known their weakness

So, according to West & Zimmerman, are there infinite genders?

no, just two

lol Sup Forums is a containment board, on Sup Forums it doesn't get more safespace-like than this

>and not comprehending anything anyone tells you
nobody brought up anything to comprehend yet, only insults

>kill yourself
wow, truly the board of 4D chess players and scholars

Say that Tyrone is a better professor than him youtube.com/watch?v=lPDRUV7V31U

>only two genders
So what is your claim?
Sup Forums has always maintained that there are only two genders, and always despised pic related

You haven't given any explanations for how this critical theory-based analysis of gender has ANY use in society or why it is necessary to separate sex and gender. All you've done is given some snippets from the postmodern kike "scholars" behind this nonsense. It's not impressive at all, intellectual and societal poison.

Fair.

Good rundown. I finally understand how they're justifying it.

>Even if it were accepted that these exist, they are still not measurable
Why wouldn't this be measurable?

You apparently completely missed the point of his post.
He is right you're not intelligent enough to be here.
Which is saying something, because there's some really fucking dudditz on here.

>why it is necessary to separate sex and gender.
the behaviour/interactions of men and women are two complex to reduce everything to biology

there's an example somewhere that goes something like this
we assume it's natural that men are stronger than women (which they are), but at the same time women look for men that are taller/stronger than them and men look for women that are smaller/weaker
so when a situation comes along when someone has to lift heavy shit or something, the men fulfills his manly role by doing it while the woman is being female by being the "helpless" one
which leads again to the presumption that women are weaker etc. and that this is an elemental difference of sexes

basically gender roles are about how societal organisations reinforce biological dispositions or have no actual roots in biology at all

kys mein nigger

>biological differences between people manifest themselves in social interactions

Holy shit that's scintillating stuff Mr. Goldberg.

>the behaviour/interactions of men and women are two complex to reduce everything to biology

You just described an interaction that is totally reducible to biology.

>ehr mah gerd erm gettin so triggrd raht nao help mah Sup Forums

Can you answer this from ?

>explain how the definition of someone's gender is non-arbitrary, and to give an example of something arbitrarily-defined that exists outside of the mind.

If you are born with a peepee, you're a boy. If you're born with a gash, you're a girl. If you're one of those 1 in 10,000,000 born with both or neither, you're a mutant and almost certainly sterile.

What is so hard about this concept? Yes, I understand the concept of masculine and feminine clothing and habits, but a man enjoying feminine things doesn't make him a girl.

the female role of being the inactive one is not "natural" itself, but mostly the result of social arrangements
I'm not saying that this is rocket sciene, the paper is partly about seemlngly natural stuff which can be explained by other interactional factors
another example was how women aren't actually worse in math then men by nature, but through the stereotype of them being bad at it teachers will discourage girls from visiting advanced classes and thus creating a repeating circle

just read up on it or don't, but a distinction between biology and gender does make sense in many cases if you want to avoid self fulfilling explanations in many aspects regarding gender

Tranny here, I'm an expert on gender bullshit

>biological sex
Innate, male or female. Intersex conditions are still male or female, they are mutations/deformities that do not change the binary of male and female

>gender
The way you represent yourself and the way your sex is expressed to society. You automatically sort people you meet into male or female, even if you don't know their DNA. Gender is backed by sex, you can be whatever gender you want, but you can't force people to recognize or respect it. Man and woman will always be the only two genders recognized by 99.9% of the world forever.

>gender identity
Once again, this is innate and biological. Your brain either tells you you are male or female. 1 in 10,000 (30,000?) people has this fucked up in their brain. This is why you have children claiming to be the opposite sex and feeling that way for their whole life, this is what makes people (like me) trannies. People who say they just feel like the opposite sex, or don't 'discover' these feelings until they're in college or whatever are full of shit pretenders hopping on a bandwagon, these are the people that claim that gender is just whatever you want it to be.

>gender norms / gender roles
Masculine and feminine. This is the social construct. These are defined by society and change from culture to culture. They are not just magically conjured out of nowhere, they are loosely based on biological sex. SJWs think that because society decided women wear skirts, men wear pants and other arbitrary things that gender doesn't exist. This is a ridiculous and stupid leap in logic and why no one takes them seriously.

>the female role of being the inactive one is not "natural" itself, but mostly the result of social arrangements

That sounds like a shit hypothesis with no proof behind it. Especially considering millions of years of evolution making female and male bodies vastly different, including the brain.

>another example was how women aren't actually worse in math then men by nature, but through the stereotype of them being bad at it teachers will discourage girls from visiting advanced classes and thus creating a repeating circle

There's no evidence of that, the differences in math ability are most evident in the top scales. If you look at math geniuses beyond what normal schools test for there are almost no girls at all at the top brackets. And those "stereotype threat" psychological experiments have atrocious repeatability, they're pretty much useless.

>just read up on it or don't

I've heard all this garbage before from people more educated on it than you, it's still unconvincing, unfalsifiable nonsense

>gender studies

all these sociological studies should be closed and the "sociologists" should be condemned for uselesness and gassed for the crime of wasting oxygen.

>and this is the type of progressive misuse that I mean that gives this field a bad name
The field gives itself a bad name because its a fucking stupid nigger field that was created for people who can't science for shit but need to made feel like they aren't total fucking dumbasses.

>college
>america
Just tell him how much of a faggot he is

Apparently you aren't because dictionaries that aren't cucked by modern faggotry synonomize gender with sex.

Also, your disgusting, mutilated genitals aren't welcome here. Go away, faggot

>Especially considering millions of years of evolution making female and male bodies vastly different, including the brain.
this referred to the specific example of lifting heavy shit, I'm not saying that there aren't natural differences

>If you look at math geniuses beyond what normal schools test for there are almost no girls at all at the top brackets.
isn't intelligence more evenly distributed among women, while men have more extreme variations, I guess you would find male geniuses regardless of the discipline

Are noses a social construct?
We're all culturally conditioned with a certain idea of what a "nose" is, and indoctrinated from childhood with bio normative idealized ideas of a nose that are really impossible to achieve for most people.
I was looking in the mirror today and I realized that my nose doesn't really fit the conventional definition of a "nose". For example, a nose is meant to be perfectly straight and in the middle of the face, but my nose actually tilts a few millimetres to the left. It's not quite an ear, mind you, but it definitely doesn't fit into nasal norms.
As I think about it, I realized I don't actually have a nose at all. Rather, my face exists on a spectrum, with one part blending into another and no clear separation between nose, eyes, mouth etc. It's really impossible to say where one feature starts and another ends. A facial spectrum of sorts.
Anyway, I just wanted to know if I was alone in this? Is there anyone else out there like me who is also outside the facial spectrum? Please give me validation. Thanks.

But you're claiming that gender roles are "mostly due to social arrangements" instead of biology without giving any evidence. I'm saying it's a shit hypothesis because men and females brains have developed differently too due to evolution, the differences aren't just in physical strength/bone structure.

>isn't intelligence more evenly distributed among women, while men have more extreme variations, I guess you would find male geniuses regardless of the discipline

Try suggesting that in court. Tell them the reason why more men work at Nasa is because of more extreme variations.

The reply you get back will be REEEEEE

Wow that really got the noggin' joggin'

Make a video of him, add funny comments and sound effects, post to youtube

Fellow tampafag here. Just graduated from Jesuit two weeks ago.

How the fuck did you get stuck at HCC? And is it really that bad?

Tell him to teach a fucking real class because you paid real money not monopoly game money. Are you at evergreen? Change your fucking school

Thank you. It was part of my sociology thesis.

where in the brain is the section for "wearing skirts is female" for example
there's much gender specific behaviour that you can't directly link to the biological makeup without making humans look like robots, as with almost everything it's nature and nurture

He's at HCC. He's about as stuck as one can get.

Also ive noticed that most of the high schools in Tampa are very conservative, or at least the students are. And I mean very conservative, even the more run-down and nigger-infested schools like Blake and HHS. Young people here hate political correctness.

Fashion has little to do with gender roles. But it does have to do with innate biological differences once again, as women's clothes are designed to accentuate female/feminine features and vice versa. Female empathy and proclivity towards "cute" things more than men is one obvious biological difference that manifests itself in fashion. This is assuming a society so affluent that clothing is relatively easy to come by, if we're talking about medieval peasants then practicality mattered much more.

Don't you feel stupid for taking out a loan to listen to this bullshit? Don't you feel helpless because the liberal persecutor won't accept alternative opinions? See how stupid they're making you and calling it an education? Grow a pair and stand up for yourself.

>"wearing skirts is female"
Wearing a skirt is not always female, an anthropologist could easily explain the origin of different habits and dress codes related to different cultures, without resorting to the concepts originating from "gender studies".
In the west the use of trousers for males originates from the needs of riding a horse and fencing with a sword.

disgraceful

literally the church of destruction

>Fashion has little to do with gender roles.
okay for example when a girl in a fancy and impractical dress needs help to do something, this has nothing to do with her gender role?
girls keeping their legs together as a habit has nothing to do with skirts? you can always find some dubious explanation how this is still biological but most of them won't be more convincing than a social one

>as women's clothes are designed to accentuate female/feminine features and vice versa.
not in every culture though

>Female empathy and proclivity towards "cute" things more than men is one obvious biological difference
if we were talking about little animals maybe, with everything else this seems very vague

to me gender studies (much like christianity) is simply a class designed to train people to accept and rationalize logical disconnects by utilizing the echo chamber effect.

Dyed hair doesn't even suit 2013.

Yes it's vague but the difference is my hypotheses at least have a basis in something scientific (evolutionary biology) and human history, your hypotheses were literally just invented by some marxist kikes in the last 100 years to deconstruct everything Western civilization is built on.

all I'm saying is that you overestimate the biological reach on society as a whole
if people were to function like you say they wouldn't be able to kill themselves because that would go against the survival instinct or whatever

Yeah, nah, sounds like you're the one who doesn't understand biology very much. If you want to learn some day I recommend Robert Sapolsky's Human Behavioral Biology course.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL848F2368C90DDC3D

>If you want to learn some day I recommend Robert Sapolsky's Human Behavioral Biology course.
I'll give it a look, you're still a cunt though

> oh look im more smarter than both sides

like a true snowflake, now get out attention whore

>im more smarter

>> oh look im more smarter than both sides
as if that was a hard thing if you look at the average user

Hey ackmed I mean fellow German how about worry more about the migrant crisis in Germanenstan and your ayatollah Angela Salem Merkel rather than gender identity is Science