Is there any actual scientific evidence to back up if race mixing is harmful to people that perhaps the media has been...

Is there any actual scientific evidence to back up if race mixing is harmful to people that perhaps the media has been covering up this whole time?

Or is the only issue you guys have with it a cultural one?

If there is any actual real evidence out there that proves a mixed race child will be physically or brain damaged in some way because of being mixed race I would like to see it.

I'm sure you resourceful guys have evidence right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM
sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/iq-genes
newscientist.com/article/dn1520-iq-is-inherited-suggests-twin-study/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3182557/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mean reversion.

Blacks have lower IQs in general than whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbyx-Ad6yXM

That is only really mostly an issue due to culture. I mean true damage here. Think birth defects and such.

I also saw that there are more black women in college than any other kind of people. So blacks having lower IQ isn't even a racial thing. It is a culture issue.

iq is genetic

>That is only really mostly an issue due to culture.
What are you talking about? IQ is genetic, if you race mix then there's a reversion to the mean, it has nothing to do with culture.

>I also saw that there are more black women in college than any other kind of people.
Being enrolled in college doesn't mean you have a high IQ, having a high IQ means you have a high IQ.

It lowers a countries IQ, that's for sure, and the question of why the Jews are pushing it, really makes you think, doesn't it?

IQ is genetic and going for a bachelors degree in BlackLivesMatters studies doesn't count as an actual education. Check for who dominates the STEM related fields. It's whites/Asians/and Indians. Most blacks probably drop out before they even make it to their second year.

I had a big paste in about this on my old PC, maybe someone has it

>more black women in college than any other kind of people.

Do you guys have actual sources to back this up? Also is IQ the only thing here? Because with enough education any person of any race can overcome IQ.

Don't act like there aren't tons of intelligent black people with successful careers in life.

>That is only really mostly an issue due to culture

Get necked.

>I also saw that there are more black women in college than any other kind of people. So blacks having lower IQ isn't even a racial thing. It is a culture issue.

Black women do not need to score as high as anyone else to be accepted into college. Add racially, and gender specific targeted scholarships, and at the end of the day you'll get an influx of black women enrolled in colleges.

>Because with enough education any person of any race can overcome IQ.
No.

>Don't act like there aren't tons of intelligent black people with successful careers in life.
Speaking of disproportionate populations, do you care to take a guess at the race which is disproportionately represented behind bars?

It's not so much about IQ imo than it is about identity
Mixed race people tend to overcompensate,, massively disproportionate amount of the leading BLM/SJW activists are mixed race because they feel the need to compensate and prove that they are "black"

So IQ is literally the only thing you guys can "prove" here?

Nice to know I'm on a board full of morons.

Ahahahaha oh my god i cant believe what im reading ahahaha what in the fucking world!? Ahahahah i can for sure say that i grew up in a country with black people as a majority, and after thst i lived in texas for like 5 years and went around the states a little, and i cand say for sure that 50%, or more probably a good 60 to 70% of the people in the usa have lower iq than the people of this country, like i dont even think americans could even pass or go through our high school program. Like i have met white americans thst think earth is flat and that egypt is on the north east of usa and that think that america is the entire world ahahaha and you guys are here talking about blacks having a lower iq ahahaha wtf, you guys probably need to travel a little more than just staying in front of your tvs being fed bullshit day and night

I'm married to a Mexican.

The things I have to worry about are IQ, height, and the Aztec blood. I worry for my children but I love my wife too much and I plan and making a big family. My heart got SPICCED.

>explicitly ask for quantitative data
>get assmad when you receive quantitative data
You're dumber than a nigger.

Being mixed brings on a host of issues.

A big one is transplants. Your shit becomes incredibly hard to match.

Jews want to make themselves pure and everyone else muddied.

You say that but the US is 98 and Canada is a 99. We have a 12% black population with an average IQ of 85. If you removed them we'd be much higher.

IQ is massively important but heart stack rates among other things is higher among mixed race people than either race

sciencemag.org/news/2014/10/genes-dont-just-influence-your-iq-they-determine-how-well-you-do-school
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/iq-genes

>So IQ is literally the only thing you guys can "prove" here?

(You guys). I only commented on the tidbit of you insinuating that black female college admittance is somehow proof of black women having high IQs.

I've been to continental Europe thrice
Mexico twice
Barbados twice
Canada thrice
Iceland
England
Bahamas

And I'm 21.

The Bell Curve

If the formatting of this sentence is anything to go by, your education in a majority black country was subpar. A larger indicator would be your dismissal of actual evidence showing blacks have lower IQ in general than whites.

The hell are you talking about? Not a single person posted any picture or link proving anything yet.
Until now

newscientist.com/article/dn1520-iq-is-inherited-suggests-twin-study/

>Don't act like there aren't tons of intelligent black people with successful careers in life.

There literally isn't. I know what you're thinking "Wtf ever, this user doesn't know what he's talking about. My teacher told me there was X, Y, & Z."

You've been lied too. Why do you think Affirmative action exists? It's not to help out a people that have just fallen behind. No. Despite an entire slew of different programs, these people are still unable to catch up with the rest of the world in terms of intelligence, average careers, etc.

Ask yourself this, if mental illnesses have been proven scientifically to be passed down genetically, then why isn't cognitive potential?

>The hell are you talking about? Not a single person posted any picture or link proving anything yet.
You got assmad instead of asking for one.

Here you go dickhead.

Bump.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3182557/

Fucks sake.... I didn't need to see my waifu getting blacked. She looks like such a nice girl. Fucking hell... I need an hero.

its good for non-whites but bad for whites.

Are you stupid? You can probably raise your IQ by 5-6 points max, and there is no known way to raise it. If you are a genius you gonna score high on an IQ test even if you only know how to read and write and have a basic understanding of maths.

Now youre probably gonna say IQ is influenced by socioeconomic factors..

I think within all races there are genetic misbreeds. Some races more than others, i think we've all seen those dreadful white trash families or inbred Pakistanis. Race mixing is fine it makes sense to mate with people who have opposite genes to you. So long as they aren't a genetic mistake or diseased.

If they weren't given advantage through affirmative action and race specific grants and scholarship and they actually had to compete there would be very few.

>You got assmad instead of asking for one.

Literally asked for it in the OP. Clearly you guys have such high IQ's here...

racemixing creates hapas

centrlal/south america is filled with hapa nations

need i say more

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

many spics are already 50%+ white so your children will be mostly european anyway

It's a bait you dumbfuck

What the fuck are you responding to me for you dumb cunt leaf motherfuck? I assume you got the wrong post

There are plenty of pics of Barbara Palvin with black guys.

Fakes all of them.

Also, I'm just about done for this morning because I have to go to classes. I'd just like to tell you that if proof is what you're wanting, just wait around for one of those "Nigger hate" threads to appear. There's normally a plethora of sources, actual scientific tests, results, college thesis', books, articles, etc. about all of this, genetic differences, etc.

You have to realize that with Cultural Marxism comes egalitarianism. So obviously with that being encouraged, this subject matter becomes extremely controversial and politically incorrect. It's information that was once researched heavily from 1700's-1980's. Then heavily shunned and buried. The truth is always stranger than what's portrayed. Dysgenics is the name of the game now, not Eugenics.

Good luck in your research. Remember, take the redpills slowly so you don't blackpill yourself.

>Because with enough education any person of any race can overcome IQ.

An untintelligent person can be "smart" but he is unable to learn fast and is not a flexible worker.

Most jobs require you to learn fast not by making 10 nigga mistakes

And why would you chose to promote a less intelligent society? Because my feelings?

>Blacks have lower IQs
>iq is genetic

Then, why aren't you guys against low-IQ whites breeding, also?

strawman

I indeed did cunt, it was meant for his idiot fuck off now.

How so?

affirmative action? do you even know?

Black women get priority when it comes to scholarships, grants, and affirmative action programs.

>there are tons of intelligent successful black people
So that's why Detroit and Somalia are known for their riches and educational institutions...

Alright cheers.

I don't want low IQ people to breed either.

Consider a vasectomy.

what do you mean by low iq whites? is 85 iq low?

Because IQ tends to regress to the mean. Two smart whites are not necessarily going to have a smart a child. Two stupid ones might very well have a smarter one. The same regression is true for blacks. Even two smart blacks likely give birth to a stupid one. It's the population level differences that matter. Besides, other whites share our genes anyway, so they might still pass many of our good genes forward, not just the smart ones.

This kind of thread belong to bant.
Shills are getting more subtle to avoid being banned. Get smarter mods.
SAGE

Are you literally retarded?
Or are you the embodiment of "american education"

>Children of mixed race are at greater risk of suffering from mental health problems and are not getting the support they need, says a report.

This guy gets it.IQ is genetic and itwill probably go back to the mean.

IQ is a pretty good reason not to racemix.
While some African ethnotypes reach a marvelous 85 points and other African ethnotypes reach the stunning 65 points, whites average out at around 100 points.
Don't worry, Jews average around 105 points and Asians 110, but you don't see them advocating they mix their race with others.

Why give a shit about this bimbo no one here will ever touch, let alone fuck?

All models are just vapid cunts no one would speak to if they weren't hot. Of course niggers are more masculine than euros so models jump on the BBC. Masculinity = the degree of primordial beastial behavior and has nothing to do with any other virtue, but women must have cock.

If you want feminine virtues, men make the best women so find a nice trap to settle down with, then adopt babbybois to raise a happy trappy family. The ordinary suburban dream but without wish and with lots of sodomy.

>Is there any actual scientific evidence to back up if race mixing is harmful to people

yes look at Robert Deniro's kids.

Imagine you had a gene that causes a sickness. Evolution is going to eventually come up with another gene that takes care of this sickness or removes the faulty gene. How many times during all of our human evolution has evolution fixed the faulty genes with new genes? Probably quite many.

Now imagine you had two race mixing people breed. Both of the parents have these faults and fixes, but of different kinds. The child would have a 50 % chance to inherit the appropriate repair for every single one of the faulty genes he inherits. All the rest of the faults would make him sick, and the mismatching fixes would do nothing to help.

By this logic, race mixing should cause sick children. The greater the genetic distance between the parents, the sicker the child.

Usually this is blamed on racist bullying and discrimination. But a brain is a network with thousands of different components. A race mixed individual is an experimental combination of these components.

>be famous

>have millions of dollars

>settle for hideous sheboon

What was he thinking?

There are plenty of scientific papers stating that mixed race children suffer from health problems and their IQ is the average of their parents.

You can use Google scholar to look them up.

Because I have never in my life seen anything as beautiful as that girl. You wouldn't want to see a nigger fuck a priceless piece of art. Regardless of whether you will ever own the piece or not. You wouldn't want it to live in a beautiful historical building. Regardless of whether you will ever live in the building or not. We need idols and ideals. It's a huge loss whenever one of those idols is brought down or destroyed. It destroys something inside us as well.

>What was he thinking?
Quite obviously he didn't.

Google "heritability of intelligence".

It's 75% from your parents. 25% unknown/chance. Education and environment has no effect on IQ unless there are serious childhood illness and starvation.

It's almost all genetic and all environmental factors have been eliminated already. Blacks have lower IQ's.

Are you serious or baiting here?

btw traps are gay

God damn I would black this bitch good. She needs a real man not some pussy limp white boy.

Really there are pros and cons. Immune system might work against a broader range of stuff.
Average african iq is 70 (retard cutoff), european 100, mixed 85. Mixed kids are half way to retarded.
Mixed race people also have a hard time finding compatible donated organs. Lots of drugs affect races differently (alcohol lol) so it's an issue for medication/health care.

Why the fuck would I bait? I think she's insanely beautiful. I don't want to see her with niggers. Obviously she's likely just as degenerate as everyone else, but I prefer her the way I imagine her, not the way she is.

Just leave nigger, you ignore all evidence and then go on a tangent about some model.

all models and actors and actresses have to take oics with nigs in america

it shows theyre cool and love diversity and it doesnt mean theyre fucking them

I was busy bookmarking the links, saving some jpgs and read a bit of one of the links. Which is why I didn't post for awhile.

you're literally too dumb to recognize the irony in your own post.
so if white Americans are retarded, what does that say about black Americans?

there are four distinct Jewish ethnic groups, one of which is black from Ethiopia

African blacks are actually smart, Nigerians especially

I guess (((Hollywood))) convinced him to "set a good example". He got conned into providing race mixing propaganda.

Why does Barbara Palvin love black guys so much?

If you have a quality piece of metal and you blend it with a poorer quality metal, they will become one but the quality is going to drop. IQ is inherited,avg for whites is 100 while for black americans it's 85 and for africans it's 70.

That's the worst analogy ever. Don't ever use it again. In the meantime you might want to google alloys.

This, they're trying to dismantle our cultural/ethnic identity to make it easier for the recemixing process.

Blacks are a different species.

Lowers IQ, hybrids are genetically unstable and hard to maintain. I've never heard a brown person say anything intelligent. If high IQs spend time around low IQs it actually decreases their IQ.

Sickle-cell Anemia, hey!

>It's not so much about IQ

t. spud brain

because college is purposefully shit and worthless these days

No, most of Sub-Saharan Africa has a sub-retard mean IQ, including Nigeria.

The prussian education system as forced on Americans to dumb them down into serfs. High IQ populations are targeted by their elites for infantilization and stupification. Niggers are allowed to do whatever they want because they are no threat to anyone.

and countless more pics of her with her golden boy barrett

no wonder hes the way he is these days, stronk bias lel

Just because she's in a pic with black guys doesn't mean she fucked them.

Culture. I have no problem with black baptists or conservative latinos. That all white world shit is an impossibility.