71% of the people of Poland want to ban Mudslimes

armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/71-of-people-in-poland-want-to-ban-muslim-immigration/

I hope they get out of the EU.
Got to weaken that hydra.

Other urls found in this thread:

fakty.interia.pl/polska/news-czy-polacy-chca-przyjecia-uchodzcow-najnowszy-sondaz,nId,2400211
youtube.com/watch?v=BMMy2YvRwUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek never gona happen.

Ameriniggers are tied down in middeal east and we strike back even harder now on east europe.

oh boy this will be some really fun months to come.

One of the best journalists in Poland statet that he have information from his Isreal source that isis is prepering european jahadists to bomb Poland and Irael. If this happen it will be massive shitstorm here. Imagine that without a single terrorist attack and any significant muslim minority poles already hate them with passion. Over 75% dont want a single immigrant in Poland and 38% rather see santions than accepting rapefugees. This shit have so much potential that it can lead to polexit.

>no terrorist attacks
>doesn't let mudslimes in

wow really activates my almonds

wanna fight?

>polexit
Wrong. It's polout. Like pull out, if you know what I mean

>tfw we were 49% last year
wonder what we are now

Polebro please teach the rest of us how to be like you. And quick.

>18-24, YES
>Everyone else, NO

Really feeds my tamagochi

The best thing that can happen to the German people right now, is getting invaded by Poland and get redpill

>38% rather see santions than accepting rapefugees
Wrong.
65% rather see no more structural funds from EU than accepting refugees
>Sprzeciw wobec przyjmowania w Polsce uchodźców z krajów muzułmańskich dominuje nawet przy założeniu, że za ich nieprzyjmowanie groziłaby Polsce utrata pieniędzy z funduszy unijnych (65 proc.). Za ugięciem się pod taką presją i przyjęciem w Polsce tych uchodźców opowiada się 25 proc., a 10 proc. nie ma w tej kwestii zdania.

>source: fakty.interia.pl/polska/news-czy-polacy-chca-przyjecia-uchodzcow-najnowszy-sondaz,nId,2400211

I will volunteer for the Polish-Burger brigade when this happens.

Germany must be eradicated from the history of mankind.

How is it even possible for Poland to be so based?

The rest of Eastern Europe uniformly has:

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people, blasphemy, speaking out against NGO propaganda, feministm etc.
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners

So how come Poland is the only magical place that doesn't have any of that?

That is fucking emarrassing. So nearly 3/4 of the population are uneducated fucks that think all Muslims are terrorists? If they actually read the Qu'ran they'd know that Islam is much more peaceful than Christianity. Time to get out of here ASAP.

This is the first time in my live that I am actually glad that Danzig is now polish clay.
For if it were within our governments reach, it would be filled with brown people already.

KEK

Abrogation.
The peaceful bits are all in Mecca, where Muhammed and his cronies were a minority group and had to play nice.
After that he went to Medina and changed his tune on everything, leading to the violence and genuine oppression that inundates Islam today.

Gotta give them credit, ISIS doesn't employ taqiyya nearly as much as you do.

DAT vpn

Oh, thats simple. Just learn from the jews. Dont give a fuck what they say and watch what they do. Dont let the left to entangle you in endless and pointless debate with their stupidity, lack knowlage about reality and their automatic labeling frazes. Dont even try to prove that you are not what they are trying to label you. Just say, fuck that! I'am what i'am and dont let them push you to the corner. Name their bullshit in media, comment section, forum and private conversation. Be a savage, this alt right is a fucking joke htat never get shit done because they try to win the game where their opponents controle the rules.

Why are they so based?

I recommend you to move to Egypt, you would finally feel like in home with sharia law and everything

>Islam more peaceful than Christianity
Actions speak louder than words polack

>Peace is war
>Good is evil
>Truth is lie
>Morality is degeneracy
and
>Tolerance is acceptance
>Sodomy is progression
>Christianity is abomination
>Satan is savior
666 is that you?

It always was Polish clay. You just steal it sometimes.

Because its a never ending struggle. You cant brake a polak it only makes him or her more resilient.

Thats RIGHT!

Enough with the conservative bullshit of always backing away while they keep gaing turf . The right has been doing that for the 60 years and look where we are. The right needs must become radicalized revolutionist .

That is actually false, poll was made by uber leftist tv station if i remember correctly and they must've coloured it a bit... at least 85%-90% of poles do not want muslims (yes even our "lefties" do not want them)

It started as polish clay, that you stole. It was always ours.

When you were betrayed by everyone in last few centuries you become based.

Poland knows from history there is no god to protect them so they must do it themselves.

>no god
Wrong. We were fighting for centuries believing in him. That's how and why we endured all that shit. And we're gonna stand still no matter what.

Nice b8

youtube.com/watch?v=BMMy2YvRwUg