Brit/pol/ - Less Than A Day Left edition

>Special Branch monitored Jeremy Corbyn for 20 years amid fears he was 'undermining democracy'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/exclusive-special-branch-monitored-jeremy-corbyn-20-years-amid/

>Researchers say even moderate drinking of alchohol can damage the brain
theguardian.com/society/2017/jun/06/even-moderate-drinking-can-damage-the-brain-claim-researchers

>Two England fans banned for Nazi gestures
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40179670

>May says Trump 'wrong' to criticise Khan
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40172537

>UKIP activist and dad Sam Gould loses battle with cancer
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/well-known-ukip-activist-dad-13144289

>Third London attacker named as Italian man Youssef Zaghba, alongside Khuram Butt and Rachid Redouane
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40169985

>More than 200 Muslim leaders fulfill a basic level of decency by refusing to bury the terrorists Islamically:
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/06/muslim-leaders-refuse-perform-funeral-prayers-london-bridge/

>Actor Peter Sallis passes away peacefully at 89 surrounded by his family:
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-40165443

>Police arrest 12 muslim fucking cunts in morning raids:
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40148737

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40185507/election-2017-what-the-parties-are-saying-on-almost-everything
twitter.com/christianjmay/status/872127957443203072
iaindale.com/posts/2017/06/05/general-election-seat-by-seat-my-final-predictions-a-tory-landslide-is-still-on
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

£10 bet with my dad on a Tory majority
what should I buy lads

What, with that 50p you will win back on it? A small packet of crisps?

D O N T _ V O T E

OR IF YOU MUST

S P O I L _ Y O U R _ B A L L O T

read my post again senpai.
the bet is with my dad, so we're not doing odds like the bookies.
literally just if the Tories win a majority, he gives me a tenner.

Oh right, I thought you meant both of you together put £10 on the Tories winning.

With £10 you could go to the cinema and forget about the state of Britain for about 2 hours.

nice try Jeremy

Are there any good films on at the minute

Alien Covenant was pretty good.

New pirates film is shit.

this thread is taking a while to get rolling

Dont you think its a bit fucking ironic that you libshit cucks who were shilling for the remain vote on the basis that it would ruin the economy are quite happy to have the economy skullfucked by jeremy corbyn's manifesto promises?

Fucking pisses me off

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE WHO MAKES A CONSCIOUS EFFORT TO FUCK DIANE ABBOTT

Very good point

forget brexit, this is what matters

>48 hours until the Absolute STATE of The Guardian

Vote Labour and let the June be the end of May.

Check out how bias this article is
bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/40185507/election-2017-what-the-parties-are-saying-on-almost-everything

someone posted the exact same text on the other thread.
Here's your (You) for your efforts.

With crowds like this, How can he lose?

>Period Poverty

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Period poverty, provide towels

>Let June be the end of Britain
FTFY

Which synthetic was it at the end do you think? The obvious answer is that it was David, but in the first scene Walter was removing embryos from the cryo container for an unknown reason, they never explain this. My running theory is that the synthetic at the end WAS Walter after all, perhaps a twist for a later movie?

save are NHS

Oh no, it's fully costed. They did this by writing down a number, then saying where they would get that number from. It didn't matter that the numbers had no basis in reality, it was fully costed.

>Fucking Slough going blue

What a time to be alive

this is a photograph from a meetup of Reddit's /r/unitedkingdom

Wow that makes her look insane

Labour shills out

And once again they were "known to authorities"

and the plebs will still vote for the party thats been in gubermint for 7 years.

>steve coogan
what a faggot he's become

£10 worth of Freddos

fucking kekles

>look

Meanwhile UKIP is the only party with a decent Brexit policy but let's just hide that and pretend they care about passport colours.

>tits

wew

well considering corbyn will delete this list as its racist im ok desu

Is Pink some gay club?

so about 0.1 of a freddo then

>but in the first scene Walter was removing embryos from the cryo container for an unknown reason,
It was shown exactly why, he was just clearing out which fetuses had gone wrong, the one that he removed seemed to have aborted itself/deformed and Walter was just clearing it out.

Just think Britain is fucked mate, you should emigrate while you can. The Tories will continue the policy of mass immigration.

SOME CHEEKY BASTARD IMPERSONATED SEAMUS MILNE AND EMAILED DIANE ABBOTT

twitter.com/christianjmay/status/872127957443203072

SHES SAID SHE ISNT ILL LMAO

Labour not even denying it

Is it all about to kick off in the Middle East?

Fuck me she really is qt now I look back. Fuck's sake Rightly, my willy's doing flips.

>green party wants to stop nuclear energy

THE FUCKING MADMAN

Tories record since they took over from Labour.
1) Reduced the £150b deficit to £50b
2) Record employment an extra 1,000,000 in work
3) Economy still growing
4) Cut income tax for ALL
5) An extra 4,000,000 pay no income tax at all
6) Given us a referendum on the EU which Labour never did despite their promises.

Labour has promised £150B extra spending only £50B in extra tax.... hmm

For pretty good you mean "overly pretentious bollocks that couldn't decide if it was a serious scifi horror or a guns blazing action film"?

Whoever did this in 2015 you should do it again because it made me laugh like fuck. Try and bring in a framed photo of Hitler and thumbs up the camera as you vote for UKIP

S N P
N
P

He can't lose.

May should be winning by 20+ points. Instead here we are at a potentially hung parliament.

Even if Corbyn doesn't win, he will be considered the guy that crushed that 21 point lead and helped labour survive potential losses.

I've been saying it for weeks

>Vote remain or the bankers will leave!
>Vote Jezza so he will fleece the bankers!

fucking disingenuous cunts all of them

Legend says this is the last image man sees before he dies. Could this be god himself?

Ah yes, replace the greenest energy with useless solar panels that use carbon intensive manufacturing processes

Throwback to r/UnitedKingdom's prediction for the 2015 general election.

No.

Yeah buddy, and the projected 1% growth in 2018 is just a blip, right?

#prayfordianne

He's going to win isn't he? Look at the crowd sizes.
Oh hellllllllll...

Pakis OUT

It's not the director's fault that you're so retarded you need everything in just one simple to understand genre.

>plant trees
not sure whether to laugh or cry

>Mostly white men with weak chins
>1 fucking Dark Souls Cosplayer in the background
>2 fat women
>1 Paki who is keeping his distance from the group
>All outside a gay concert

Sounds about right desu

Fucking inflation

It was blatantly David. The second he started to cut his hair to look exactly like Walter should have told you exactly where it was going.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

> Voting for any party whose economic policy is to replace the native population through mass immigration

The state of this board.

Wonder woman is well good mate

I feel like there's something more to it, how would David have made his xenomorph embryo without detection if he only worked on it after he got on board at the end? (He couldn't have earlier without the requisite equipment). Perhaps the deformations are part of something more sinister?

More likely than not it's just my autism flaring up.

Jesus Christ you retarded shill. He's holding rallies in safe labour seats, of course people are coming out.

Nah senpai. They've eyed up a political opportunity, and know that cutting immigration opens up a brand new voter base.
Never underestimate what a Tory will do for a few thousand more votes.

/r/unitedkingdom are already in semi-panic mode tomorrow is going to be delicious.

>Not the actual policy

Skuld on the far right

would you classify a weak chin in a physical sense or having facial hair on said chin?

>STILL more UKIP on the reddit one
JUST

iaindale.com/posts/2017/06/05/general-election-seat-by-seat-my-final-predictions-a-tory-landslide-is-still-on
>Iain Dale's final prediction
>correctly predicted a tory majority in 2015, and the lib dems seat count

>16 year olds get the vote
>activists start pushing for 15 year olds to get the vote
>15 year olds get the vote
>activists start pushing for 14 year olds to get the vote

>The Future Home Secretary replying to a fucking anonymous email address

THE ABSOLUTE STATE

Don't vote with a pencil make sure you bring a black pen and use it.

Obviously I understand that this was his intention and obviously the direction that the director/writers wanted to point you, it's just TOO obvious, hence why I think there might be a twist later.

Christ, they really are panicking

Having facial hair doesn't hide a weak chin, neither does being fat

He didn't crush her 21 point lead at all. She's gone from 48% to 44%, wow a massive loss. Get real.

This is fake you idiots

Sof it was SUPPOSED to be a pretentious discussion on the origin of man and the relationship between creator and created, interspaced with random gunfire, 'splosions and a Matrix style kung fu fight?

Nothing wrong with reforestation lad

It's probably the only halfway decent policy the Greens have

>twitter.com/christianjmay/status/872127957443203072

Fail to meet their own target to get immigration down to the tens of thousands so spectacularly that it hits a record high?

Or keep lying about it because they know the OBR is right and we need net immigration of around 400,500 to keep the wheels of the economy (just about) turning.

They'll all fuck off back to their respective places of origin come Friday mate... unlike the pakis, amirite?

My little Thomas was given ARYANBLOOD by some of his friends outside of School and now he is a blood junkie, roaming the streets of Dalston for his next fix.

How do we stop our children becoming Blood Fiends?

Labour literally never had a chance. What did they expect?

She was cute in that one episode of it crowd

but thats labour's policy lad

If you actually browse Sup Forums and aren't just here to shill for election and unironically vote Tory, you're mentally disabled
Sup Forums and redditchan are 100% the first sites to get axed when May gets in, and the first users to get their packets sniffed

I thought that as well, that they were going to be clever and subvert it, but there was that awkward cut just before you actually see Walter kill David and I instantly knew they were going to stick with it.

ABSOLUTE MADWOMAN

They bought into the hype about Corbyn closing the gap.

proof?

t. momentum shill

we don't