Our nation is one of the very few European countries that have survived the global recession and the Eurozone crisis...

Our nation is one of the very few European countries that have survived the global recession and the Eurozone crisis almost unscathed. Our economy is booming and we destroyed any competition in the free market by exporting so much, lesser countries can’t compete. Germany owes its export success not to currency manipulation, but to its strong market position and the pricing power of its highly specialized manufacturing champions. Criticism of Germany’s export prowess, and accusations of currency manipulation, are just as wrong-headed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z6ecKcrRStI
youtube.com/watch?v=X2ZY1y2dAjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stop asking my country for money pls :3

>Enter into economic union with Greece etc.
>Take all their business.
>Have to bail them out or face a Euro collapse.

Germany is undoubtably the biggest bunch of dunderheads on the planet. Don't aggrandize yourself at the expense of people whose bills you are ultimately liable for. It's pathetic.

you are the only country that deserves islam

That's wonderful Hans! You're doing great.

Now when are you going to pay reparations, pay your NATO bill and stop threatening and damning countries that even slightly refuse your injections of immigrants.

The economic crisis of Greece came from them taking more debt than they could repay which had its root in widespread corruption. Literally how are we at fault at this? It's not our fault Greeks are retarded and lie about their economic numbers

You are worse than jews seriously.

>be only country that doesn't go to war
>have to pay the bills of fucktards like you that caused Iraq and sent us the refugees in the first place

Fuck off Tony Blair. Even if you took all refugees and terrorists in the entire world you wouldn't be punished enough. It's all the eternal anglos fault, like it always is.

fuck eu

Youre morons for implicating yourself in a union with a bunch of nations you know are total idiots, now oyu have to carry all their worthless asses. You could've just gone Germany First and been a beast, instead youre just a nanny for a bunch of drooling children

be more friendly or you never be allowed to join the glorious EU.

The German created this mess.

It was you who divided up the Europe.

It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

It was you who invited the refugees on European ancestral lands..

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who financially blackmailed Southern European states

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad. Its time for an ARYANDIED.

>Now when are you going to pay reparations?
where is our 100 billion you owe us for leaving EU?

You've already done enough damage.

its your own fault no you face the consequences

>Glorious

You cannot be serious. Why are all krautposters on pol so pro EU?

>Being bitter about getting beaten in two world wars so you flood all those that defeated you with sand niggers so their culture will end up as dead as yours

Shut up Hans

>>Glorious

What does that even have to do with my question? Why are you so pro EU? Don't you realise it'll be your nations ethnic and cultural downfall?

They do know and they love it. It is the G*rmans natural inclination to attempt to destroy Europe every couple of decades or so. They cannot be stopped, do not feel fear, pity or remorse and will not end this charade until they have completely erased themselves and the rest of Europe as well.

destroy the globalists

youtu.be/Z6ecKcrRStI

>Don't you realise it'll be your nations ethnic and cultural downfall?
dont you realize brexit is your downfall? soon your shitty country split up, scotland is our.

The era of the anglo is over.

DAY OF THE TOOTHBRUSH IS NIGH, BONGS

Wtf I love Jewrmany now

Spoken like the terrified wife who's rich husband has chosen to leave her.
Hope you like the taste of shitskin cock.

>who's

It's spelled "whose".

We speak English here, Pakiscum.

> 88%

While you boom in finance, you are absolutely rooten in social

How can you claim victory, when your ethno replacement is at the doors?

Why are you fighting a imaginary comercial battle against the anglo, when you have a very real civil war coming real soon?

After all that, you still shill for Merkel

What the fuck is wrong with Germans, it's like you are mongoloids

Make a move against massive immigration already, every year you put a city of immigrants in your borders, what the fuck

Time to move to Poland.

>every year you put a city of immigrants in your borders

This is wrong. Cities are immobile and cannot be moved.

>zikanigger education

amazing

>Time to move to Poland.

Your cousins are already there lmao

> I do not personally regard the whole of the remaining cities of Germany as worth the bones of one British Grenadier.

Why didn't he finish the job? Imagine if there was no Germany.

>Hope you like the taste of shitskin cock.
cognitive disonance is strong here

This lad gets it.

You are using currency manipulation. You also use other means. For example, your bankrupt DB was saved by making its private bad, red, loans to public loans, payable by all EU citizens. Before you say "pay your debts greek dude", let me tell you that I never got any loan, never lived above my means, and I am since many years paying 90% taxation. I am being economically murdered to save your shitty DB. So, german dude. Go fuck yourself and die. There is a saying: Revenge is a plate eaten cold.

>I am being economically murdered to save your shitty DB

Great, now I have a boner.

*fapfapfap*

other german user here. we are not all pro eu. deep inside the people here hate the eu too, like in other european countries. but because of our past its easier for the govermant and media to surpress the anti eu movement, because every position which simply would secure the long term existence of our nation is labeled "nationalism". eu-critic or positions the regulate the migration are not allowed, if you think otherwise you re a nazi or islamaphobic or racisr. but the more the elite projekt european union is pushed into the direction of a european central state "united states of europa", the more the peoples of europa will fight against it. in other european countries like austria (anti eu party ahead in polls) or ungary (anti eu party majority in parliament) this development is faster, because there the old elites have no difficult which they can use too surpress the feelings and the will of the people. and because we are the biggest power in the eu the prozess is slower too.
but at every time in history there was one rule which always was true: a people want to rule over itself (in non-demokratic eras it meant to be independant and have a own king/kaiser/whatever). peoples dont want that a other people can rule ober them. and you cant just "produce" a people which feels as one community if there are so many different languages and kultures. the eurokrates dont understand this. but because of this the eu is doomed in the long term if it continues its way of zentralisation.
yes your right the resistance in germany is growing slower because of described reasons. the afd (anti eu party) which was founded in 2013 became part of every regional parliament since then (somewhere in east germany over 25% of votes, second biggest party there).and in september they will be elected in the national parliament. at the moment the party is diskriminated from the other parties. but if the afd continues his work on this level in the future they will be in a koalition.

Not only am I absolutely pro-EU as are most of my friends & family & acquaintances, I'm also for the formation of a EU superstate.

This triggers the rural and suburban retard.

Germany has its own CTR,called the corrective.You tell me why you see most krautposters on pol proEu?

>Destroyed competition.

Hol up nigga, because you wrong as fuck.

Thats cause all you krauts seem to dream about is owning Europe. Fucking sick cunts.

It appears that their economic dealings are more underhanded than yours by a wide margin. Nominally, the United States seeks mutually beneficial agreements that both parties are happy with... Germany abuses a quasi-federal Continental government to annihilate local competition while creating vassal states of potential rivals. Disregarding the disastrous human rights precedents set by the EU against the natives of the continent, the economic bullying and out right robbery going on in the union is by far the most pressing and egregious example of abuse in the West today. The European Union is an occupying foreign government largely controlled by Germany to extend control over states it failed to take by force 72 years ago. Germania writ modern.

Greece's economy couldn't handle the debt because the Union, I.E. Germany, destroyed it's fucking industries. Fampai, you said it yourself in the OP. They couldn't handle the entitlements because they weren't receiving the same tax revenue.

We lost our colonies too and about 1/3 of our core land.

Plus ~30%of our total population

pay denbts

When you lend money to someone you know full well can't pay. You're just as guilty for the end scenario as they are.

We'll make the transfer by way of arms shipments, Hansel.

wow I love germany now

Your one to talk about paying debts, Germany would be runied if the world didn't forgive its debts for the 2 world wars. so go fuck yourself sub-human krauts.

Krauts are pro EU cause they want to keep their slaves that they abuse.

>more than 16% of the German living below the poverty line
>krauts thinking their economic system is a model

You dream about owning potatoes.

Dream big, potatonigger. Dream big.

Here's what the world thinks of Merkel. The woman is toxic and should be in prison.

Yeap, kraut. "Vast majority of germans wants to see UK suffer". Why? What did they do? That's your disgusting mentality kraut.

>Our economy is booming and we destroyed any competition in the free market

You destroyed industry in eastern europe countries thanks to bribes for our corupted politicians so we can't compete, that's just as fucking dirty as muslim you love so much

>eastern europe
>industry

lmao

Well babe, keep it. Will be more enjoyable when the rest of us castrate you.

at least the zikanigger will not live under a caliphate, you fucking sausage disgraceful self-hating faggot, save yourself

The weak must fear the strong.

Germans are incapable of taking responsibility for anything, aren't they?

>The UK has excellent relationships with its former colonies and can always count on Canada, Australia and New Zealand, who are always eager to spill fresh German blood.
>No one even knows Germany had an empire and even if they do, they are eager to spill fresh German blood.

When krauts dream big, millions of people die. Fuck your superstate you power-mongers.

>always count on Canada

No.

Not just Eastern Europe, Poland. They did that to everyone else. They are scum.

We didn't have problems with Germany when it was two separate countries, East and West.

>We didn't have problems with Germany when it was two separate countries, East and West.

We are working to rectify that mistake.

All denbt obligation was forgiven when Germany unilaterally decided to ruin Europe again, bro.

>Hansel knew from a very young age that he wanted to be the first kid on his block to be shot by an American paratrooper.

>Why? What did they do?
insulting us by leaving the EU

>That's your disgusting mentality kraut
nothing is better than sweet revenge, I want to see them truely suffer.

>Be Germany.
>Often destroyed by stronger nations.

Scotland aint going nowhere Hanz, Aberdeen has ran out of oil, not a chance in hell.

t.Scotsman

>Be Canada.
>Regularly push your shit it.
>Kick Germany ass so badly in both world wars that it becomes an intrinsic part of our culture and heritage.
>Germany ass so absolutely kicked that they're still occupied to this day.
>Preclivity towards defeat now a national and cultural characteristic that manifests itself as an inferiority complex.
>Try to come back at a Canadian with probably one of the funniest acts in recent political history.

That image actually makes me proud. But never forget Hansel, Canadians routinely fuck German ass and I hope I get a chance to do it before I get too old.

German unification was a mistake.

Damn. Why are you guys so mean?

Schadenfreude ist die beste Freude.

The Eternal Reich. Nice job taking over Europe again, my friend. Can't wait for the 5th Reich after the E.U collapses and you find another way to dominate Europe.

The Euro is killing countries like Greece because they can't devalue their currency and it makes them uncompetitive in the world export market.

- YOU CREATED THE EU RECESSION
- YOU INSIST ON IMMIGRATION
- YOU HAVE TRILLIONS AND TRILLION OF FUCKED UP DERIVATIVES THAT ARE GOING TO EXPLODE AS SOON AS THE EU COLLAPSE!!

You forgot they also invented communism and even later sent Lenin into Russia to destabilise them.

spaghettinigger calm down, I like your beaches I visit every year with the sweet euro money we get from exploiting you.

Admit you're the new jews...our eu politicians have said more than once that you've sent your best men in EU to politically and bureocratic scam everyone.

Btw your dream is failing and you will suffer more consequence than anyone else when your precious euro will break up (plus you're full of useless niggers)

>Admit you're the new jews...
Okay

>Btw your dream is failing and you will suffer more consequence than anyone else
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war. Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

>Be Canada.

I'm so sorry to hear that.

You didint pay half of the war reparations you initially owed.

Why your destruction (well more like when you will re-obtain your currency you will lose jobs and export power so got luck to find the money for niggers welfare then) should be of some influence over other?Maybe some of our industries will lose some jobs/commissions in Germany but we have France and US as markets also and immagine all the benefits of exporting without your retarded euro.

There won't be France or US markets if the euro breaks up, mong. They will all go full protectionism (Trump is already halfway there), say goodbye to our exports.

we will milk you 'till your dry buddy

>whats an economics

Protectionism is for concorrential product you dumb (for example importing chinese iron instead of making it here/US) we sell italian food, italian cars and italian fashion.

fuck off you dumb kraut

>we sell italian food

You think anyone gives a shit? They'll just make some knock off in America and brand it as "100% Italian" and your typical burger customer will fall for it. They do that already.

>
>There won't be France or US markets if the euro breaks up, mong. They will all go full protectionism (Trump is already halfway there), say goodbye to our exports.

Say hi to NA tourist that pays 4,000£ for a coffee, say hi again to Russia and many shit-holes countries that will be able to afford our products again.

Basically, back to when we were TOP 5 Economy in world

youtube.com/watch?v=X2ZY1y2dAjI

Normally I would try to insult you in your own language, but I just can't identify this flag and thereby the language you are speaking. Is it possible that your county is pretty unrelevant for our world domination?

I'll use Turkish next time

Germany needs to be broken up. This is the only way to save europe

This is... wow this is dense.

Calm down Hans, its actually BeNeLux that owns EU but keep dreaming

I would no joke no meme rather live in China or Russia then in the EU.