'Runescape' Is Having a Pride Event, and Players Plan on Rioting

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/runescape-pride-event-players-plan-riot-2017

Let me summarize.

>Runescape developer team announce a Pride Event in game for the first time
>players upset that a poll was not done, inserting politics into the game, and disliking fags in general
>in game 'riots' start in Falador world 330 that feature players dressing like Klu Klux Klan members
>Jagex mods allegedly begin permanently banning people wearing the white robes
>biggest riot yet set for tomorrow June 8th when the Pride Event goes live

Are you ready for Gamergate 2.0?

The fire rises.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4YpG8N1W9OI
strawpoll.me/13122796
youtu.be/vz_hMPF0GWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Join my clan chat - The Redpill

Kek makes me want to play again

habbo hotel 2.0

This is politics btw

bump

>still caring about and playing runescape

kek

Why contain it?

>2017
>Runescape

Get a life faggot

We have to be members to wear druid robes and go on a members world.

How are we suppose to participate without giving Jewgex money?

There was always Klansman in Runescape.

The riots when they removed free trade and pking were enormous and didn't change shit.

Jagex is probably even more retarded since then. Just quit or play on a private server.

I might log back in for this just to claim my 10 Year Rs cape and dress like a niggerhater.

Losers

kek link

Bonds, buy bonds with ingame cash so you donĀ“t have to spend money.

Oddly enough it is free membership weekend

You can also buy membership with in game currency now

It's not just rioting though. Jagex is banning players for wearing items called "desert clothing" which is a very obtainable white cloak-like gown.

Although offensive language is against the rules, players have the option to disable it in-chat. Jagex is going on damage control mode and perma-banning anyone who has been rioting or taking part in the anti-gay parade activities. Offensive language is almost always given a mute by jagex mods, but now they appear to just be banning people.

>We pay, we say! No fags, no gays!

kek

>mfw wearing Klan robes and the red banner while spamming anti gay hate speech for like 3 hours yesterday and no ban

You know they removed all that shit because they were close to losing their credit card functions right?
Too many people were being idiots and losing items/getting "hacked" and then filed credit complaints against Jagex for fraud and stuff.

They would have lost their ability to make money overnight.

Some of the comments I saw were 10/10

>Hobgoblins not Knob Gobblin'

Niiice Keep fighting the good fight.

Good shit.

I'll log on tomorrow to join

Why do I get the feel (((Jagex))) planned this to draw more attention to Runescape?

The more time passes, more I think the revolution will start with gamers, they are the only group revolting this bullshit

What the fuck, GAMERS SPERGS WILL START THE REVOLT

Oh my God.

Runescape.

Runescape.

I've had enough of children plaguing this board. I get it's summer but stop shilling your children's game.

Go get a life.

Jesus.

probably trying to attract a new kind of market. i doubt anyone that plays runescape now gives a shit about pride

>Send all gays to the shadow realm
Lel

If only this were a new game and actually had a influx of new people that would get caught up in the ban.

The amazing thing about the habbo raids was that the dipshits started banning any and all black people who showed up.

What the fuck

I haven't played this shit since 2002. Graphics look the same.

This my first time seeing a Runescape thread in months.

this is the first time seeing one that is Sup Forums related

quit spegging

How about doing something more productive instead of playing some stupid time drain game?

Can't live with your mother forever.

youtu.be/4YpG8N1W9OI

Video games are for kids

There is an updated graphics version. Runescape 3, the main version of the game

They brought back the shitty graphic version a few years ago for fanservice and it became more popular than the main game

>Hurrrr youre a nerdddddd
fucking leafs

always first to bitch about raids.

Go fisnish you bag of milk and catch up on your "Grade 9" homework Pajeet.

I'm in university. Do something with your pathetic life you dead ender.

holy shit! runespace is still alive!?

not played it since 2004

They don't see the comedic value of dressing up as Klan members in a shitty virtual game to upset homosexuals and normie sensibilities

You guys don't belong on Sup Forums desu

Downloading OSRS as we speak.

>university

Kek

Pools closed due to aids. Call for Sup Forumslackup.

This shit is classic Sup Forums, of course normies wouldn't get why it's funny.

the majority of players are the early 20s burnout sort who played 10-15 years ago.

I'm sure that four year spent taking gender awareness courses and the seminars on the importance of bongo bongo lands literature will serve you well.

Le fire rises! Praise Kek! Epic win epic win!

>desert clothing
>white robes for the desert
Are they aware they're oppressing islamic culture?

strawpoll.me/13122796

bobba bobba bobba

Impressive,

Looking forward to seeing that 1 page, 3 dot resume you turn in at tim hortons in 6 years from now.

RIP Austrian economics in RS

haven't touched that trash since 2007. Used to make millions buying and selling black Cavs in world 2 fally

Can you do shootings in this game?
I would UE the fuck out of the event if this was Tibia

this is amazing. I'm going to play just to wear a klan outfit

A new pools closed meme? Hell yeah.

im at the riots now and have been for about 7 hours its been fun the whole way through

>i'm a super serious adult who has a life!
>>>/reddit/

Literally. Cuck. Based. I am a robot. I am a Sup Forumsbot. Please insert based MEMES into my epic games so I can repeat them over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

qq you fucking leaf. Dry up and blow the fuck away already.

>doing something productive

Get the fuck off of my board, you god damn leaf bastard. Nothing fun ever happens here anymore. Participating in widespread virtual trolling of leftist scum is as "productive" as the average Sup Forums user can get. Not all of us possess weaponized autism to take down the FBI or topple foreign governments on a daily basis.

This. ISIS is chopping off heads, but fucking runescape needs DUDE MEMES LMAO.

its a fucking false flag operation. they will use to "regulate internets" because feels

NEW LINE OF ATTACK

JAGEX HAS NO BLACK STAFF

SUCH RACISM CANNOT BE ALLOWED TO STAND IN THE CURRENT YEAR

>Being this dumb
>subsequently not having the brain power to realize how dumb you look and act.

everything you post is cringe.
you are not anonymous if you avatar fag.

Kek

Love how they are killing their game again due to incompetence.

I started playing OSRS again for some nostalgia while I do other things, and the community of the game actually amazed me.
Not only is the /vg/ clan in the game made up of mostly Sup Forums members, but the normies in the game are actually mostly extremely right-wing, 20-something year old guys. Its the Sup Forums approved MMORPG.

I can walk up to a random player and start bashing niggers and they'll do the same.

Learn English you fucking kanacken. America First.

>ghost cosplay
lol

>university
>cuck central

how are those women studies going fokken blaar?

Being this newfag. This is Sup Forums you fuck.

People still play this?? Why the fuck??

Ill be there

youtu.be/vz_hMPF0GWA

Good summary from Metokur/IA.

Its the chemicals man.

People still play this game? After 2007? What is going on

>falling for viral marketing from a near 15 year old game
>im the newfag

Literally based! MAGA!

>fat fucks get so mad at some jew company they spend all day doing virtual protests in their game world
Very r/redpilled

I have no girlfriend so nobody can have a boyfriend

kek

Why anyone cares about this game?

Shills out in full force.

Also what is gamergate?

>shills are in my safespace mom!

it's "ein game" and "ein pride crashing"

>Leaf
Keep up that protesting, I'm sure you're fighting for your freedom there buddy :)

Get off my board normie reee

How do you riot in a vidya?

It's a great game to play AFK while you do other things.

It was about 2 years ago, it was when a "game" dev fucked 5 reviewers for good coverage, and then it was revealed that there was a corrupt gaming journalism clique, which then released the same article, the same day, on how "Gamers are dead" and confirmed the whole thing.

It was a tipping point in that it made a lot of gamers further right and more displeased with modern society.

Go away plebbit.

Manchildren
Dude this is Sup Forums.

Holy fuck autismo, this is just a thread reporting on a happening in a game that probably every Sup Forumsack played, relax.

this is hilarious

This is true. 21 year old collegefag here. Just picked the game up again two weeks ago after not playing for almost 8 years and was shocked to find that everyone is just like me. I hate using the word "based" but I have to say, if there was any MMO that would be deserving of that title, it's OSRS.