How do we convince women to dress modestly again?

How do we convince women to dress modestly again?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ET2YcRdnZIo

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/01/10-facts-about-atheists/?utm_source=Pew Research Center&utm_campaign=62810243ae-Religion_weekly_update_June_2_20166_2_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3e953b9b70-62810243ae-399968609
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what for?

in slutty clothes they look the best and a woman should be able to show off her body.

They're young. Let them enjoy themselves.

Also, why the fuck are you complaining about women not wearing any clothes? What are you fucking gay?

Nigga u gay?

literally shareblue

More classy taytays less miley whores.

wrong, I just like to look at hot cunts.

Keep importing islumbags?

With white sharia

>t.brainlet

Because it has a huge negatuve cultural impact.
Society and the survival of a culture is more important than your dick.

That is what your wife is for

Are you a muslim?

>Society and the survival of a culture is more important than your dick.

Not for me pal.

I want to see those sluts everywhere tho.

As soon as they remember withholding their parts results in their value rising.

Umm is the one on the right a Tranny?

Modesty doesn't matter. What's important is obedience, a cunt should dress as it's owner tells it. I don't know why any man let a cunt he owns wear clothes, I don't let mine.

fuck off ahmed

No.

cunt

You do know that's not a German, right?

Mine does. Ever covers her hair when in public.
> ywn have qt3.14159 menonite wifu

but I am a white german.

I do enjoy seeing slutty looking white woman. So fuck you OP.

Instead of wasting your time on inane bullshit like women's choice of clothing, you raise your daughter to be redpilled, nationalistic and teach her how to shoot a gun and throw a punch so she can fight the haji hordes in the next Crusade. Her clothes won't matter when your head is cut off and Muslims are raping her daily. They don't care if she's in a bikini or a burka. She's a living, breathing fleshlight. Teach her to kill.

>rping this hard
pitiful

only correct answer

>treat sluts with disrespect
>treat modestly dressed women with respect

>ignore sluts
>pay attention to modestly dressed women

>slutshame
>praise modestly dressed women

These are just a few binary things you can do to show sluts that they way they present themselves is undesirable.
Some will go and join the SJW fray, if they haven't done so already.
Most however will get the point and conform to the new norm of modesty.

This is however, a utopia.
Women already share the alpha Chads. Already the crowd that would rather see women dressed in public than half-naked in public is being ignored en masse by women.
They're not to be blamed for that. Women will always be women and follow their instincts and their feels.
Without turning this into a beta-alpha thing, Chads need to understand they're whoring themselves out as much as women are and just like women will suffer from an inability to form long-term relationships and an inability to develop a family.
>hehe beta virgin you need to get laid man get with the times man
>*20 years later*
>damn it there are no good women for me nobody wants me they say they don't trust me or something

The whole alpha-beta phenomenon has been increasingly exaggerated over the last few decades. If we want to change our influence over women, we need to work together.

Oh germany, you were the best once what has happened to you?Now if I see a degenerate on the streets of Rome 9 times out of 10 he/she is a tourist coming from the Vaterland

I dont give a shit anymore, they can go and get raped by Ahmed if they want. It's absolutely none of my business.

I've heard most turks consider themselves white.

There's still modest qts over here.
Leggings are an immediate red whore flag would not date.

leggings are comfy nigga, i just wear them with a big sweater though

Faggot

You don't. Conservatism is not happening without total collapse and rebuilding or brutal force.

Why?
There's literally no advantage to dressing "modestly".

Freedom is about expanding possibilities not contracting them.

Also there is NO Advantage to hiding sexuality from children either. None. All it does is extends their childhood years into the late teens when they should be growing the fuck up by then.

Ignoring who we are as humans has disastrous results.

rare meme hat flag

Kek, no they are as browner than vacation-tanned germans.

I wish girls had the option to dress more conservatively but as it is now if they try the would be outcast pariahs. Heck even if girls would more frequently wear dresses(even if revealing) would be a big improvement to now, consistently girls crossdress(wear same type of clothes as guys).

Holocaust

Gaaaayyyy faggot

Impliment Sharia on women

RARE AS FUCK!!!!

>female

These grills are pretty QT

But real this time

Plz be my gf

>tfw your gf dresses modestly but she has no fashion sense or style
feels bad man

Leggings aren't a red flag. Shirts that show stomach, excessive cleavage, and weird nonconformist dress/top/slut/streetwalker clothes are

The desire to dress modestly can only come from humility and that is a lost virtue in society.

I was a musician in my 20s and, looking back, I cringe hard because I was definitely a super-snowflake. My point in bringing that up is that as I grew older, I learned humility and with that the desire to stand out dissolved. If I was going to stand out for anything, let it be my accomplishments. Letting your actions speak for you is always the stronger message.

That said, I don't think women have to dress like Maureen Ponderosa - just not like complete sluts. They don't realize how that actually looks.

Global caliphate

Good taste

Islam my boise, Islam

Yes goyim show all of your "friends" the societal "acheivements" they want you to do so bad...

How about you just live for yourself faggot

Remove kebab

>consider themselves

You can't, don't you get it? The genie got let out of the bottle, it CANNOT be put back in. No civilisation in history has ever managed to get back control of its women once they've lost it.

this is the reality of 99% muslime women, no wonder you prefer sexy goat

>Yes goyim show all of your "friends" the societal "acheivements" they want you to do so bad...
This doesn't even make sense.

>How about you just live for yourself faggot
How about you pick the shit-stained thong out of your trailer trash girlfriend's asscrack?

>How do we convince women to dress modestly again?
Sharia laws?
A knuckle sandwich and Islam will have them moderate enough.

Islam.

But that's not modest at all

taytay a cute

>islam is my jam

By saving up cum for 5 months and then cumming it all in their vagina and then rubbing it in their vagina like lotion afterwards and snuggling to sleep.
...... Something i'll never be able to do. Oh the haram. Oh the humanity.

she looks like my 45 year old lesbian feminist cousin

in fallout we download sluttify mods
in real life we want more modesty

>Something i'll never be able to do.
why not?

You dress like a slut, you'll likely be treated like one. Modesty is a virtue.

t. achmed

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

It's not going to work appealing to god, that video is just horrible. The western world is becoming way more secular, atheists will be the biggest group in most western countries by about 2050, it's almost the majority in places like the UK and it's still becoming more popular.

You'll need sensible secular reasons like it's generally better for your personal life, more likely to lead to interactions that lead to happiness. Watch lauren southers new speech about appealing to women to be traditional and modest, its done with facts and rationality with no appeals to religion at all.

>secular, atheists will be the biggest group in most western countries by about 2050
Not in America
>You'll need sensible secular reasons like it's generally better for your personal life,
There is no secular reason to live

>leggings
>at home
this is fine

knock em up
pregnancy and motherhood kinda forces it

>atheists will be the biggest group in most western countries by about 2050
Nope, they will not. They will be very few atheists at 2050

Yes it is, it's just slower than in most of Europe. What you see in places like the UK over the last 2-3 decades is that as it becomes more socially acceptable to claim you're an atheist, as the amount of persecution goes down, the more people will actually admit to it.

The US is behind but following the same trend

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/06/01/10-facts-about-atheists/?utm_source=Pew Research Center&utm_campaign=62810243ae-Religion_weekly_update_June_2_20166_2_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_3e953b9b70-62810243ae-399968609

What you find in a lot of European countries is that as secularism rises, respect for religious beliefs drops, and that means if you want to affect change for the positive, like return to traditionalism and traditional women, you won't do it by appealing to god, you'll just get laughed at.

Define "very few", the absolutely number is raising quickly, only on a global scale when compared with the massive populations of china and africa and the middle east does the relative number (the percentage) actually drop.

There's no more actual atheists.

(((polls)))
Attendance in conservative churches is actually growing

I'm sorry but I like sluts in bikinis

Nice try achmed

Do you want your daughter to be a slut?

just my neighbors daughter.

By convincing other guys how gross it is. Women dress how they think men will like.

You send your kids to public schools you already failed as a parent.

Convince them that "dressing scantily as fashionable is a notion pushed by the patriarchy to satisfy men's desire. Modest dress is emancipatory and empowering as it frees women from the male gaze and allows for true self expression"

Fuck that noise loser.
Pass

>Without turning this into a beta-alpha thing, Chads need to understand they're whoring themselves out as much as women are and just like women will suffer from an inability to form long-term relationships and an inability to develop a family.

Not entirely true. Statistically, a mans sexual partner count has a far, far less significant impact on his ability to form and maintain stable relationships than a females sexual partner count