I don't bloody well think so kaffar, not in my Londonistan

I don't bloody well think so kaffar, not in my Londonistan.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GMB/status/872028794797920257
youtube.com/watch?v=WEnN6k8VZFE
cnbc.com/2017/06/04/trump-hits-out-at-london-mayor-sadiq-khan-for-response-to-bridge-terror-attack.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

little faggot looks the size of a muppet

>be mayor of London
>Muslim
>don't condemn terror attacks
>"it's part and parcel"
>terror attacks and happenings monthly
>convince myself that Trump wants to visit my shit city
>naw mate, carry on then....go on away Trump-mate

I bet that chick on achmeds right could make him tap in under a minute.

short
twitter.com/GMB/status/872028794797920257

long
youtube.com/watch?v=WEnN6k8VZFE

bigger fish to fry...

Ohh veeeey, stay out fo my city goy! Nothing going on here. You a racist. Ban him!

I hope Trump bans him from our country.

>UK suffers a terrorist attack
>the President of the United States, our best ally, uses the opportunity to attack the mayor of London instead of show solidarity and support

With friends like him who needs enemies?

>trump supports the jew
>khan hates the jew and hates the supporters of the jew
>khan is a muslim

whoever wins, the white man loses

>don't condemn terror attacks
>We don't yet know the full details, but this was a deliberate and cowardly attack on innocent Londoners and visitors to our city enjoying their Saturday night. I condemn it in the strongest possible terms. There is no justification whatsoever for such barbaric acts.
And given they just keep happening they do seem part and parcel of living in a big city.

From Tokyo to Oklahoma City, terrorists will attack population centers.

>A Muslim mayor who said Islamic terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city is somehow representative of the British

I thought you brits were better than the Swedish and Germans. Guess I was wrong.

>taking advice from a marxist muslim into consideration

Uh, no sweetie, your brownie mayor thinks this is part and parcel

Trump is the chemo, of course cancer will try to fight it. I wonder how many more attacks will happen before the leftist collaborators in your country get lorried by patriots

He wasn't speaking about Islamic terrorism specifcally he just said that the threat of terrorism is a fact of life in major population centers. What is so controversial about that statement? The fact that he's a muslim?

Britcucks elected a Paki Muslim child as the mayor of the capital of their former empire

Khan's just playing the game...

>Uh, no sweetie, your brownie mayor thinks this is part and parcel
It is though. Every single major city in the world faces the threat of terrorism to varying degrees.

You're acting as if he's condoning terrorism. Stop taking his words out of context. It's not helpful to the discourse.

We have serious issues to address in this country and you're pointing the finger at the wrong people.

From one member of the Commonwealth to another, you Brits are fucking weak.
You used to be bro tier!
You fuckers fought off the might of the Luftwaffe and now you take Muslim cock up the ass!
Sort yourselves out!

topkek i don't even understand whats going on in the world anymore

>Sort yourselves out!
Says the unemployed manchild LARPing on a japanese cartoon themed image board.

It wasn't just 10 years ago. I wonder what has changed??? Hmmmmmmmmm fuck, can't really out my fucking finger on it. Maybe I'll go ask one of those bearded fucking brown guys walking around, maybe they'll have an insight.

Tokyo has no issues.
Hong Kong has no issues.

Virtually any major population center with no muslims will see absolutely zero Islamic terrorist attacks. Fact of life. He's a devils advocate and a mole infecting the greater United Kingdom.

fucking manlet inbred faglord
islam is cocksucking religion for little bitches

>its worse than I thought

Sad to see you guys beaten down, good luck friend

You're consuming the wrong media if you think a nailbomb, truck strike and a mass stabbing inside of 2 weeks is normal or can be explained away.

This. So much this.

Ariana Grande bombing was literally a couple weeks ago IN THE SAME CITY.

Meanwhile there are no reports of Islamic terror attacks in any major city of Japan, or any major city in China (not including Uighar infested ones, since those are Muslims, REALLY makes you THINK).

>larping this hard

Toronto here. 9 million people, no actual Islamic terrorist attacks. Just a crazy Muslim woman. And we're way more multi-ethnic than London.

Don't make excuses

The uk should worry about the jihadis comming back from isis rather than a democratically elected leader.

>Every single major city in the world faces the threat of terrorism to varying degrees

No terror attacks in Budapest, Tokyo or Warsaw, but they don't have massive Muslim ghettos or a Mayor with well established connections to known Islamic extremists going back decades.

>Stop taking his words out of context. It's not helpful to the discourse.

says t. Mohammad Birminghanistan al-Bombadi

>Unemployed manchild larping
The fuck?
Are you that soft you have to resort meme speak when someone is actually pleading with you to nut up and take your nation back?
You know what?
Fuck you personally.
I hope Abdul jams his camel fucking dick down your whiney little throat.

hes a mayor. a big fucking nobody who couldnt make it as a real politican, so he had to celebrity charisma his way into some office.

fucking mayor. literal dogs and cats have been in mayoral positions

>3 days earlier

>The spokesperson added that Khan "has more important things to do than respond to Donald Trump's ill-informed tweet that deliberately takes out of context his remarks urging Londoners not to be alarmed when they saw more police — including armed officers — on the streets."

cnbc.com/2017/06/04/trump-hits-out-at-london-mayor-sadiq-khan-for-response-to-bridge-terror-attack.html

manlet lmao

But they should welcome a million more terrorists.

is that pic real?
is he that much of a manlet?
well considering his inbred genes idk what i expected .

But you should welcome back known terrorists.

Shows of solidarity every week? Empty platitudes isn't going to stop the attack next week.

What does the average pom think about this? I'd be well and truly on Tumps side.

>London
>Manchester
>IN THE SAME CITY
C'mon, man. People are gonna start to look down on American education.

>Ariana Grande bombing was literally a couple weeks ago IN THE SAME CITY.

American education in action.

M

>google muslim led terror attacks in Japan
>find literally 0
>they won't let in mudshit islamist scum into their country
Hmmmm, I wonder the correlation could be?

Last attack in Tokyo was in the 90s you fuck.

Sadiq is a Manlet

>Sad dick Khan
>manlet
>Mayor of London
Cant make this shit up
Reality has far surpassed fantasy at this point

I'd also like to make a note we don't have cops patrolling CN Tower or any other buildings/monuments. Just angry Jays fans.

U.K. is so cucked

>tfw you can't ever visit your parents home country again

>muslims comprise of 99.9% of terrorist attacks world-wide
>muslim mayor backs efforts to import muslims from known terrorist-breeding hotspots
>U.K now has a terrorist attack every month
It's only part and parcel when you let the terrorists move it, set up shop, dominate whole swaths of land and give them free money to buy explosives.

fuck you

kek what a fucking manlet

When was the last time Tokyo had a terrorist attack? Nearly 30 years ago? What about other homogeneous non Islamic cities? The problem is Islam, and the mayor of londonstan isn't helping by ignoring it.

Buump

BEING THIS KEKED

New York was pretty much terrorism-free until 19 muzzies showed up in their stolen airplanes.

when does he get the lamp post

He's telling you exactly where the problem is since you can't seem to figure it out yourselves. Get the shitskins OUT and this crap stops.

But yeah, boo fucking hoo Grompf didn't offer more empty platitudes for the third time this fucking week.

Culturally enrich islamist sadiq kahn !

Manlets, when will they learn?