Why do we, the international communities bother with helping Africa with all sorts of relief and aids...

Why do we, the international communities bother with helping Africa with all sorts of relief and aids? They obviously aren't helping themselves.

bbc.com/news/world-africa-40185359

Other urls found in this thread:

nation.co.ke/lifestyle/DN2/Stop-aid-it-is-killing-Africa-The-economics-of-donations/957860-2894138-wmht7gz/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus Christ. Niggers are So. Fucking. Stupid.

The West has been subsidized to allow the permanent growth of 3rd world nations. We need to fatten the nogs up, so to speak, before they're strong enough to invade us and take over.

This is how our Western leaders think, never forget that

>The belief is that the head of a bald man contains gold

>kill bald man
>find no gold
>kill bald man
>find no gold
>kill bald man
>find no gold

How many times do they have to do it before they realize there's no fucking gold in bald men's heads? Lost cause of a continent or what?

I already put them at low standards, but they manage to go under even those. That area needs a full stop on aid so the stupid can die off and tick on at least a few IQ points.

All people killed were obviously fake bald men

hahaha this is as dumb as raping virgins to cure AIDS

jeez louise, what will these people come up with next?

We're helping Africa for one reason and one reason only, so they breed and breed and breed until they eventually spread all over the world. The African negro is the Jews ultimate weapon against civillised nations.

Holy shit I'm dead if I go there

Only two things I'll help them with

* I'll donate towards their airfares back to Africa
* I'll donate towards their sterilization

But the jews hate blacks most of all apparently
So what are jews going to do in their all-black world -- live under the sea?

#notallbaldguys

We are not sending our best people. That's all.

Jews don't plan too far ahead they tend to live in the now.

More news at 10.

Blacks make good slaves. That's all Jews ever want.

Ever meet a black couple that adopted a poor white baby?

Prospecting isnt easy, but once you hit the motherlode, you're golden

Jews are a spiteful people. They believe that they're Gods chosen and they're incredibly jealous of whites and iur success. They would rather be kings in a brown wasteland than equals in a white utopia.

>break open bald guy's skull
>There's no gold
>tfw you killed a shaved head nigger and not a true bald man

Kek

lost cause of a race

Got niggers are retarded.

Tim Poole better not go to Mozambique.

Jews are like niggers or women, they live in the now.
The future is a nebulous and ungraspable concept for subhumans.

I love pain and suffering so I send money over there to feed a woman so she can have 3 kids and create 3x as much suffering as their was before.

I also like the idea of putting the local farmers out of business by forcing them to compete with my free food.

I love the idea of textile factories closing because they have to compete with free tshirts.

Now after a few decades no one remembers how to farm, no one remembers how to sew, loom or weave let alone start a factory to make clothes.

You're the fucking nigger for not being able to give the people who control our world some credit. Read the next million years by Charles Darwin. These people don't just think 1 or 2 years in the future, they have a plan for a whole fucking century.

A reason for the degeneration of West is allowing bald men live.

it gives a select few really easy jobs with tons of money.
they hire "volunteers" to do the slave work for
social credit.

I'm not supposed to talk about this stuff though lol

The average IQ there is about 70. Meaning half of the niggers there have an IQ in the sixties or less. They're beyond saving.

Why don't niggers just shave someone, then kill him and take the gold?

pLEASE? I SAW WHAT THEY DO WITH THEIR CONTROL OVER THE WORLD4S RESSOURCES;tHEY CAN EASILY DRINK FROM THE WELL OF eTERNITY and yet they limit themselves to playing the same old great Game.

Jews are retards, and their inflexibility and lack of forward thinking will be their doom.

So you got a village of 3 people: A farmer, a doctor and a machinist

doctor and machinist need food from: farmer
farmer and machinist need medical help from: doctor
doctor and farmer need machines to operate from: machinist

UNICEF drops a fuckload of foods for free just as the farmer is about to harvest. The villagers can't say no to free food instead of paying the farmer.

Thus, the farmer is cut out of the economic cycle and sells the farm (to Monsanto lol).

The machinist has his income cut in half, so has the doctor. When the food from UNICEF is done and the farmer is dead/impoverished they also lose their source of income and food.

This provides an easier trade for core materials since they are non-edible, so whiteman can trade in cucumbers for diamonds.

nation.co.ke/lifestyle/DN2/Stop-aid-it-is-killing-Africa-The-economics-of-donations/957860-2894138-wmht7gz/index.html