Daily reminder this part of Europe is full. Don´t come here

Daily reminder this part of Europe is full. Don´t come here

Other urls found in this thread:

google.nl/maps/@50.1445317,3.108412,3a,60y,114.05h,85.19t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXjfDHEbQyo_nj1rIsRWK1g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But you tulipniggers are so cute :3

Our birth rates are below sub-replacement actually

Implying anyone buy sand niggers would want to come to this shithole

maybe send all shitskins there and flood them

Full with moroccans and roaches

Friendly reminder that a chunk of Germany is rightful Dutch clay!

delet

nah germany should've won

only retards want to ethnically cleanse even more germans

Remove kebab when Baudet becomes PM.

Too much of a cuck for conquest? Let's make greater Netherlands!

Gonna be alot more full once those sealevels begin to rise, dutchnigger.

>Daily reminder that please notice me senpai

Utrecht? As in the Utrechter Union? Kanker!

Yeah it's indeed full of immigrants and drug dealers, nobody would come

Germans are ethnic brothers, all Germanics are.

We're not going to conquer them all, though I do think conquest is just way to establish a union. Like Prussia did.
A union would be great, and because an ideal government isn't democratic anyways, if you're an early bird you might end up having a high position.

Germanic union now! Take back colonies, make New York New Amsterdam again!

You fools have it all wrong,

The only solution to the problems of our time is if the Netherlands, Niedersachsen and Denmark team up to form the Nederduitsmark. No annexation, no ethnic cleansing, no retarded ''we are all brothers and swiss are people too''

Not even all of the Netherlands would fit under that ethnic distinction.

Also, our language comes from the Franks and not the Frisians, the Franks are a mix of orange and some red.
In reality, Germanic people didn't start growing apart until after the great migration was over and the Holy Roman Empire was already formed, before that a lot of moving around of people still happened.

The solution to your problems is to incentivise non-Germanics/North-West Euros to leave or steralise them, promote traditionalism, incentivise native Dutchies to have children, secure your borders and promote surrounding nations to do the same.

I'm fully aware of what you're trying to say. But no we should force all inhabitants to speak low german, don't annex NL below the Meuse. Problem solved.

Al in ertha bede thi ende al singhe thi lof queret Namen thinin klinkt helemaal nergens naar.

full of moroccans?

Germanic union can only be created out of these countries

Yeah well we're talking GrootNederland LARP right now so sorry your somewhat more realistic solutions will not be heard :(

disregard half of belgium.

Full of islamists

I understand, Imperialism is basically in your blood.

Rather not. I don't want them to be annexed by France.

Don't flatter me you absolute darling
By that logic we should leave parts of Switzerland out as well

Believe me you don't want it, Walloons are literally nigger-tier

imo second generation Europeans should be allowed to stay, as they can ACTUALLY be integrated, but the rest should humanely be repatriated.
From that point on no immigration from non-Germanic countries should be accepted.

Differences between other Germanic nations are primarily cultural, but for that reason Germanic immigration should never form more than 5% of the population.

Politically, it will be almost impossible for the Netherlands to go at this independently, because we will have to undergo a severe economic shift because a nationalist European state will face severe economic sanctions.
The Netherlands is a small nation, we will need close ties to other nations to survive. That's why the Germanic sphere is so important.
Because the independent Germanic nations aren't big enough to survive economic sanctions, we'll need to rely on a sphere.

My path to victory is first building an identity, which we are lacking now.
The identity should primarily lie outside the modern Dutch state. Our queen was right when she said the Dutch don't have an identity, because we don't. It has been destroyed post-war.
There's plenty of work done during our original battle for independence, such as the founding myth of the Batavian revolution.

Then populist politics to achieve power. With an identity this will be possible. In our current situation, it won't.

This is all a big shot in the dark though and it's likely most of Europe will go down in the brown masses.
But if we have to go down, let's go down fighting.

Annex Wallonia, kick out the Wallonians.

as opposed to niggers running around with rifles in favelas? Yeah, pretty fucking sure Europe is still infinitely more safe than Brazil has ever been. Even with goatfucking islamists.

non-german parts of zwitserland have their value. the walloon area of belgium is one giant shitstain. we don't need it, except if we want to exterminate the populace to get more room for proper people

>imo second generation Europeans should be allowed to stay

hallo mohammed

Never give up, Dutchbro. Europe has been through worse and survived. It'll take time; we might not see a resolution in our lifetimes, but keep fighting the good fight.

What about Anglo-Saxon Britons in this sphere? Just out of curiosity.

>By that logic we should leave parts of Switzerland out as well
Switzerland more than likely wouldn't be up for breaking up, actually. Even in Hitler's time the Germans didn't feel German, and that was at the height of German ethnic nationalism.
I'd love to be proven wrong by a Swiss lad, but I doubt it.

England is technically Germanic too (though some people claim modern WASPs are actually primarily celtic), but expecting England to break its ties with the rest of the island is retarded. They've got the Anglosphere.

no. some of them are alright, but most of them are too different for us

A second generation Scotsman does not need to be repatriated.

>What about Anglo-Saxon Britons in this sphere? Just out of curiosity.

>England is technically Germanic too (though some people claim modern WASPs are actually primarily celtic), but expecting England to break its ties with the rest of the island is retarded. They've got the Anglosphere.

I don't understand what you mean, given that Anglo-Saxons are literally descendants from the same group of people and our languages sounded similar up until the 14th century or so.

full on ethnic cleansing, followed by some sort of worlwide cooperation, a proper commonwealth without all those africans and pajeets

they were similar, yes. but that was a long time ago. They've changed alot. doubt if we can call them germanic anymore.

oh my bad, i thought you meant second generation "europeans", children from non europeans who immigrated here.

Both Walloons and Flemish are nigger-tier. Literally a non-country, with two different languages, "Norths" feel awkawrd and speak english when they go to the South, "Southies" go to the North all snobbish and mostly speak French to spite the Flemish. They're both cancer, literally 0 point of nationalism and when I was in Brussels it was full of muzzies and the girls were cancer, both in Flanders and Brussels.

>Flemish are nigger-tier
t. Ottoman rape baby.

>though some people claim modern WASPs are actually primarily celtic

Depends on the part of England. My family are originally Scotts, although genetic tests say I'm basically entirely Anglo-Saxon blood.

I'd argue England is more similar to the Netherlands than it is to France.

>Boor
>flying the nigger flag

It's like you don't even try

Also, I should add that the definition of 'Celtic' is largely arbitrary and encompasses different ethnic groups. Celtic Bronze-Age Europe wasn't one ethnicity.

then what about people in germany with significant amounts of either celt or slav ancestry? celt blood also goes for a lot of southern dutch, flemish and swiss too? Where to draw the line? It's not like the germanic peoples completely wiped out local populations.

Chances are a lot of us are quite mixed too (unless you're from Schagen or some remote Frisian place)

never had celtic in my mouth

he's right though

Belgium also looks like a 3rd world country compared to Holland.

>b-b-but muh nature
wow 2 hills and a big forest

Apologies, I must have been refering to someone else's comment.

>yfw Greek women prefered suicide than fucking a Turk.
>yfw we actually fought for our independce and became an actual country under one religion and language.
>yfw you didn't even prove any of my points being false.
>yfw "Belgian" women are currently fucking Mohammed left and right and make your country a mess.
>mfw I took a walk around Arschot exit of Brussels North and was laughing my ass off about how cancerous Brussels really are.

true, but atleast those people(groups) are connected directly to more germanic groups. Great Britain has been it's own island for a long time, literally and figuratively. island populations always evolve different from the pact

no problem. Mistakes happen

Where will we go on cheap vacationings when wallonia is gone?

Sure thing, Henk, sure thing.

The main argument should be that they're inseparable from the rest of their island and the anglosphere.
Genetically the Dutch and the Flemish (pretty much the same) are actually very Germanic. Same with the North West of Germany.

Having some celt or whatever in you doesn't matter. That's deconstructing.

The Austrians probably have quite a bit of mix in them, but they're Germanic nonetheless.

1000 years is fuck all in the scheme of history, I can read a reasonable amount of Dutch and our languages are still similar in many ways.

Also, of all my time of shilling Germanic identity, I've never come across a Brit saying they want a part.
I've had literally every other Germanic flag replying positively, though.

>hanging 1 millions cables over the roads
>shitty fucking highway signs
>shitty fucking farm roads
>call it a 1st world country
lmao looks like shit

You can compensate by placing lights everywhere but that makes the shit more noticeable.

>Daily reminder this part of Europe is full of Africans. Don´t come here

dont worry, i wont make that mistake again. ha ha ha.

the language is similar, but where we have constantly been in very close touch with the germans, and other germanic countries, Great Britain has been in a lot of different cultural spheres and these have left their mark on them. Maybe a millennium is not much in human history, but it sure is enough to change a people unrecognizable. Or in the case of GB, distant from germanic groups.

>Genetically the Dutch and the Flemish (pretty much the same) are actually very Germanic.

There is actually quite a lot of genetic difference between people from above the great rivers and below. The Northern part of our country became uninhabitable for around two centuries (flooded) around the 2nd century and was repopulated by people from moden day northern germany and denmark at around 300/400 I think? These people could freely settle in the now again inhabitable north while moreso forming an upper class or assimilating with romanised celts in the south.

I'm gonna try and find the name of the book I read this in but evidence was mostly continuation of cemeteries in the south and some other interesting stuff. A good read.

All those empty offices.

Of course we have to keep in mind that that's quite a long time ago and people have moved around a bit in the meantime, resulting in most people being mixed.

You're right about the Austrians though, although that might actually be a quite recent development when you look at phenotypical shifts in the last five centuries.

Was thinking about going there to try to learn some Frisian, the closest living language to English.

Most English speaking Brits with a consciousness of their identity should consider themselves predominantly of low-German cultural heritage, that is unless they're Welsh, Highland Scott or from the Republic of Ireland. Unfortunately, most Brits are basically retarded and don't know where they came form.

google.nl/maps/@50.1445317,3.108412,3a,60y,114.05h,85.19t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sXjfDHEbQyo_nj1rIsRWK1g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Area where my family lived before French annexation. You don´t want this to happen to your towns

Full of Muslims. OP don't want other Europeans. Just Mohameds.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_Netherlands

And then the Franks formed from those people and moved Southwards and dominated the area.

Sure, border regions will have some mixing, but very far from the average person being 50% something else.

t. Hugenoot

An admirable cause but you might be interested in learning languages as old english. old low saxon, old low franconian and old norse as well and see how they interconnect.

I'm glad to see someone who actually knows quite a bit about the subject, not many people around me who are interested in the great migrations, wish we could know more about it.

I know Frisian is very similar to Old English, that's what makes it interesting to me.

well, the area had been imperial for a very long time, so I don´t know if you may call them Huguenots, but they were French speaking protestants, who rather wanted to live in Holland than in ´France´ for sure

THIS, brits got brainwashed into believing their very own melting pot bullshit to divide and conquer the Germanics.

It all was set in motion long before the renaissance so I don't think it's a plot of anyone.

>long before the renaissance
elaborate pls

There was a resurgence in this thought when linguists started discovering the similaties between the languages, but the wars and patriotism made 'Germanic' synonymous with 'bad' in the English lexicon so Brits act like fuckwits about it.

England incorporated many celtic people under its reign, Wales had been a part since the early creation of an English kingdom.

The union of the crowns happened around 1600, not sure if that's counted as renaissance time in the UK, but it was clear there were already things in motion to get to that point.
Ultimately the Christianisation of England merged them with the Celts.

I love me some tulips

1 more because grill

>England incorporated many celtic people under its reign.
In western and southern Germany the same happened but earlier. The dominant Culture in both cases has been the Germanic.
Also the Union of the Crowns was a step towards Centralisation towards, ergo Germanisation. This was not a movement away from continental Germanic culture.

>only retards want to ethnically cleanse even more germans
You are an idiot.

Luther hated kikes, Hitler hated kikes, Bismarck probably wasn't too fond of them

Merkel loves them

mmh wonder what the difference is

You seem to be missing the point here.
They all destroy Europe.

Germans always sucked and you must hate Europe if you don't want to ethnically cleanse Germans.

>ticino
>south tyrol
Again. Either you go all the way [pic] or you don't.

ok dude

I doubt Italians would want that.

are northern Italians proud of their Germanic heritage?
is it even common to acknowledge it?

bumping by taking a close look at these digits

>tfw burger
>tfw no qt dutch boipucci to slam your dick into

They're not worth it, no northern european is, I was there for a while couple of months back, they literally dunno how to have fun and they have mental problems.

>tfw venetian
>tfw living in the autonomous bilingual Bundesgau Venedig of the Greater German Reich
I'm unironically oke with this.

Conosco quella sensazione, fratello...mezzo veneto mezzo ligure, come sono cadute in basso le nostre terre natie.

disgusting sodomite kys

I already did.
Now you are part of Turan.

>Don't come here
>on a white majority board
you are dumb than a nigger