Wtf I love Eric Trump now

wtf I love Eric Trump now

he's right.

The left has gone insane and started seeing anyone that is centrist or right as inhuman. This is just the natural reaction to that - when people stop treating you like a fellow human being, you stop seeing them as a human being too because they don't behave like a person anymore.

This, it's the same backlash the Republicans faced in the 60s.

Isn't that the first thing they tell you in the military? See your enemy not as a human but as an animal? Makes it much easier to kill them.

What's he warming up to?

Gas the Dems when?

he actually said "not even peaceful"

Being POTUS in 2024
GAS WAR NOW

he is right, of course.

There's that goofy Trump gene that develops slowly and this si the second phase, Tiffany will be way hotter, speencap this.

ladyboy shitposting everyone....

>Republicans faced.

say again?

>posting samples
The Republicans were the biggest target of an entire counterculture for similar reasons that the Democrats are the enemy of a counterculture today: a belief they've put their party line ahead of basic human decency.

>belief

you are getting closer to the truth, but God's bitter cup of wrath and delusion you drink of will assure you see it not.

FACT

Ribbit

I was a fan of his for all the work he did trying to get suppressors taken off the NFA. Hes a good dude.

Oh, you're one of those. You've got me hooked now, what prophecy or conspiracy am I fulfilling right now by not sucking the dick of X Political Party?

He is 100% correct.

Look at their offspring.

Fucking weird...really, really weird.

maybe, I think it's that sex tourist that shilled the pizzagate threads like it was his job.

wtf i hate democrats now

>now

>democrats are not even people
>tfw he's gonna start the helicopter rides

MAGA