Should the disabled and handicaped be put of their misery ?

They contribute nothing or to little to society, and they cost loads of money to the collective. The best way to strenghten the group would be to purge it of its weakest elements. Do you agree ?

yes

of course

i don't think so

Only the mentally retarded. Purging the physically disabled would see you purging people like Stephen Hawking.

So long as the mind still works, people have the potential to contribute to society.

Just stop giving them welfare, no need to kill anyone, unless they where disabled in combat.
The market will fix it.

this, even hitler stopped the programme after a while because he was dividing the people by killing perfectly fine relatives and kids

question then becomes.... where do you draw the line?

Not with milk tanks like that

It should just be the family of the disabled person that takes care of them, and not the government

we used to put them to work at mcdonalds until the mexicans took their jobs

Ill tell you what should happen. Elderly get their saggy fuckin tits cut off.

I am a nurse and I get so confused as to why they keep the soggy flappy sacks of skin on.

Absolutely not. Folks who are handicapped can still have wonderful lives, and teach the rest of us humility and (may be surprising to some) hope. God has put them here for a reason. Every human life holds value.

When you understand this, then you can live, fight, and die with hope and joy in your heart, and pity your enemy even while destroying them. This is why western society became what it became. Folks who talk about the death of those less fortunate are listening to the byproducts of amoral and decaying civilization.

From now on institute mandatory abortion for actual handicapped people.
No need to abort a 6 fingered person for instance. Just sufficienty less funtioning people that require much care and can't function alone.

For those that are still here let them die of under care. I know the whole "Let's kill them out of compassion" but outright cleansing of them just feels wrong.

Let them die naturally just vehemently make sure there's none to replace them

What the fuck is this place? I just came here from /r/politics to see if there was anything of equal or greater quality, and I come here and I don't see any shit but fucking racism and islmophobia. all of you are fucking degenerates. Is this the trash can of the internet? what would drive anyone to come here to be with such trash? this is why all boards should be strictly moderated by those of high moral standards. There is no decency here. What the fuck even. I just can't. I can not.

Also why does this website look like it was made in 1994? do you people really enjoy posting on such outdated shit? if you value your precious anonymity then I would expect that you would try to go somewhere with sophisticated coding and security. this isn't even fucking https.

fuck you guys

One hundred years ago in the U.S., sterilizing these people, even ones without categorical disabilities, was not unheard of. Look up the judge in Buck v. Bell who said "three generations of imbeciles is enough."

Why would you want to off them, army-knife guy?

We need to all be out out of our misery

The mentally and physically disabled are useless, even niggers are less worthless. I believe they should be used for medical and science experiments and some of the down syndrome girls that don't look half bad for retards should have their teeth and ovaries removed and used as sex slaves.

I have a better idea.
being born a retard or disabled is somewhat just an unlucky draw and thus inhumane to be put down unless it is really fucked up, like deaf dumb and blind cripple.
But people that become disabled by overeating or other substance abuse and rely on others to take care of them because they fucked themsleves should be shot on sight.

Its like twinpeaks

sweet pasta

Gook in its fines. Compasion is truly unknown to you animals.

You just have to wait, this will be fixed when GM children becomes available.

fucking kek. good one Stalin

nope.

My landlord has a son with down syndrome who works the farm with him. And he has a blast. Driving the tractor, caring for cattle and just being physically busy and fuctional.

Seriously if it wasn't for the stigma of farm slave labor Downies would be right at home working farms.

Stick around and these weirdo creeps may teach you a thing or too. Not all of them are racist, and some of them are fighting against the monsters that you probably think are benevolent leaders. Like I said, stick around. You are welcome here, user.

Check these topics out:

The Franklin Cover-up
The Dutroux Affair
Iran-Contra
Gladio
MKultra

every human life has value
nigger shut the fuck up, human lives or infinite in the fact that we can always have more people through reproduction

Why do you want to die OP?

Why is your life valuable, then?

"Society" is a liberal construct. We are individuals not part of the masses

>disabled
>weakest elements
Yes, lets focus on people who are dead weight and ignore the people who are actively trying to destroy the system, good idea. Sage.

But think of what they've contributed to the English language: Retard, Spaz, Faggot... these words would lose all meaning when shouted at a random passer-by.

it isnt, neither is yours, im one of 7 billion just as you are
when i die i will be replaced just as when you die you will be replaced, by your family, job, friends etc, we are all replaceable

Say what you want, atleast I don't live in Russia you degenerate cripple sympathizer.

You know that is not true. Society has hardened your heart. Fuck it has hardened mine on many occasions. There is hope, user. I mean real fucking hope that gives you serious joy. Anyways thats all I will say. Your life really means something man. Wish I could show you somehow that you are really damn important. All of us are. You are just being tricked by a system that does not want you to value life.

what about the ones like these?
the only thing they have to offer is the potential joy of an offspring but nothing else.
cant move, speak or understand anything and will in the end bring only sorrow.
don't misunderstand me, I praise parents that take on the task of bringing up people with handicaps but I know it could be hard as hell.

why does a human life hold more value then an animals (no im not some vegan fuck)
humans are animals, thats the biggest redpill, that we are all just animals that have learned civality and that everyday we fight our animalistic urges to stay "human"
i appreciate what you are saying, i think i just take a different approach to life then most

hard to value life when murders, mass shootings, wars that kill thousands of innocent people are all treating so nonchalant.

I have doubts sometimes, but I have hope, and usually I am confident in that hope. Human life has value even if humans do not value it. I guess it depends if you believe in the human soul or not. I believe it, though. Hang in there guys. We live in weird and creepy times, and that does not help things at all.

thanks for the thought
best of luck to you

I'm ok with it

>Average person
---------retard line----------------------------------------------
>Frogposters
>redditors
>fedoras
>etc