Sup Forums meetup

What the fuck is this shit? None of you aren't even white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z6ecKcrRStI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What gave it away? The fucking flags from all over the world?
Well, no shit Einstein.

I can see myself in several in the room.

t. oldfuck

>meetups attract cancer
who could've guessed

that's clearly not a Sup Forums meetup

you people are ugly as fuck

I doubt a black person would go to a Sup Forums meetup. And there are two of them.

Jesus... Time for me to clear Sup Forums from my browsing history. It's detrimental at this point.

Delete this board

>none of """"""""""""""""""""you""""""""""""""""""""
That's clearly a reddit meetup, though. Redditors are the only ones who are optimistic enough that a meetup would go well.

thats a meetup from /mlpol/ u retard,

That board has since been shut down due to autism.

This is the influx of Reddit in action

Fun fact: Immediately after this photo was taken and uploaded the doors were locked and the building set alight. Operation Chlorination was a success.

This was the previous meetup before OP pic.

Pretty much this. If the board you're in even thinks of doing a meetup you should probably leave it until it gets better, or leave for an alternative.

Holy shit, I never thought I could say this, but I think I'm better looking than 80% of Sup Forums, and better looking than 100% people in the picture

So these are the mongrels that call me a fucking leaf?

But you are a fucking leaf tho m8, don't matter what skin colour they are.

What the fuck you mean "you people"

Looks like a Sup Forums meetup

/vg/

>meeting people off Sup Forums
First mistake.

None of these guys look like they have ever spoken to a girl.

Holy shit why is everyone so brown? Are Americans really this mongrelised?

>80%
You're overestimating.
But I guess you're right about being better-looking than the people in that photo. They look like complete social rejects. I mean, I'm a bit of a one too, but Jesus Christ they make me feel good about myself.
If I went there they'd probably go wild and hit on me because of how feminine I look (I could pass as a trap if I spent a couple of minutes on myself).

fuck me you are one ugly bunch of cunts

all the r_Libertarian meetups I've been to people are above average looking

Nobody white would be dumb enough to show up

fake white

Why are there no blonde blue eyed persons? Do they not exist in America?

>when you don't even get invited to your sekrit Sup Forums club

Not a looker among them

We Caucasians now.

You meant straight, right? Because all I see are fucking low T faggots

lol a bunch of virgin faggot "males". i bet they sucked eachother off to. what a bunch of cum swapping faggot beta bucks

Fun fact: in the 19th century, 50% of the people in the US were blue-eyed.

FPBP

Thats a The_Donald meetup?

Not even 1 girl pathetic.

>I bet they sucked eachother off, as well
I don't think any one of them would have the guts to ask, IMO.

and now their genes are watered down to brown hair and brown eyed mongrels. sad.

Looks more like a Plebbit meetup. Literally every last one of them looks like a betacuck permavirgin

degenerates

I've always thought Sup Forums had a lot of liberals that secretly didn't like other liberals and this was a place to role play our darkest forbidden erotics.

Women tend not to surround themselves with alt-right bitter virgin losers

You sound mad?
>muh white nationalismnis a seekrit club
not anymore! WHITE PRIDE WORLDWIDE
14/88
GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Fuck off retard. I'm getting sick of this reddit-tier shit fuck you shit head

I see 3 nonwhites in this picture, you faggot.

Hairy =/= nonwhite

The people here might, too - but reddit bring that up to the next level.
At least Sup Forums meetups aren't really a thing.

god... im 24. im too old for this shit and this place

notice how the niggerpede does a better ok hand gesture than everyone else because he is used to throwing up gang signs

fuck off, why are you calling him that when he's clearly one of us, he's a based black dude

this

give this BASED black man a coat and a white pussy! maga!

Dude all the people I met off pol were top notch, intelligent, devoted nationalists.

All this posting of cringy Kekistani meetups is just another shill tactic. In reality, you can find the best of the the best here on this board, if you're not a degenerate yourself of course.

Those are reddit meetups. Did any of you really think Sup Forums autists actually want to meet people?
There's a reason why all of us like being user on a jap anime board

That's not even a pol meetup you kike

I kinda am (), but I'm sure I could mend that by working out.
Hell, I already do cardio, but a haircut and some weight lifting for a while would make me look like an entirely different person.

Disregarding any true mongrels you might see, you guys in the mother land don't really appreciate just how much sunnier it is in the USA.

>arabs are as white

I'll be honest, I'm not white. I've been spyin on you whitebois this whole time

Nice job, Sup Forums.

Mentally, I'm not fucked. I could keep up a solid, serious conversation, and I could take an argument. If somebody manages to argue well against me I will admit defeat and withdraw peacefully, without any violence.

I don't understand what's up with americans and all the medications they're on. A lot of people there seem to have some mental disease, and are on medications - adderall, SSRIs, etc.
I'm quite sure that half of the people in the OP photo are on such medications.

Yeah, of course you can build yourself up physically.
I'm talking more about the human quality of people I found here. Maybe because it takes some balls to meet fellow alt-righters or go fight against leftism when it is so dominant, this moral courage filter results in very high quality of friends that you can make.
My experience so far was definitely not a bunch of nerdy larping faggots. A lot of smart, angry, high-initiative white dudes are getting fed up with the creeping feminized totalitarianism right about now.

Quiet, arab.

Its the US everything has a miracle pill to fix whatever problems you have.

Tell me where these pictures are taken. Look up the racial makeup of that general area.

Says the hue monkey

Oh god the limp wristed faggots.
Go to a gym you plonkers.
That's why women have abandoned you.

I share a board with this. My life is a lie.

>Chinks, Jews and Niggers...
Land of the free home of the brave?

We look like this up here, fuck you shills pretending the new right consists of limpwristed weeaboo shitposters

You've probably stayed longer than them, though. Anyone who's spent enough time here will slowly find the idea of a meetup repulsing. You might luck out sometimes, but it's generally a good idea to avoid those.
I reckon the majority of them (or hell, all of them) found Sup Forums after the GamerGate thing, or more likely, during the the 2016 US election.

Like this?

always remember that the only people who actually show up to meetings are the lonely autists craving for some human interaction.

youtu.be/Z6ecKcrRStI

He's keeping an eye out

what a bunch of faggot losers, goddamn, this is who I'm talking to

More likely, they have some expectations about girls possibly visiting that event - perhaps they want to start dating, or just get laid.
You americans have a way to make people feel miserable about inane shit.

The americans*

>paintball mask

top kek, yes very hard

This.
Then again, I'd pick those autists over the leftcucks.

>you people

omg such a racist bigot. literally shaking rn

Where does this shit even get organized? on /soc/? And why are there no nips?

Most of those guys look jewish

Gotta start somewhere. That dude did pretty well against antifa

>second mistake
ftfy

The first is being in Sup Forums.

Not even memeing but I could kick the shit out of everyone there.

I'd be worried about the guy in the left corner coming back and shooting me with an assault rifle though.

not everybody with brown hair is jewish, you schizophrenic alcoholic

I actually laffed

saved

>there was a Sup Forums meetup

I can only imagine the autism

it's our passive ability

>None of you aren't even white.
>all those white guys.

This is a reddit meetup. These are the types of people I spit on when walking past them.

I bet this is a college republicans group somewhere

i mean it was in america...

Holy fuck. Why do I browse this place with you mongoloids. Thank fuck I can't see your faces

this is a T_D meet up fuck off

what is differnet between this group of people and the groups of equally cringey leftists? look exactly the same to me

what is that guys name again?

Tumblr might be having a field day with these photos. Just like people here mock the neon-haired girls with piercings and tattoos and project their appearance onto every single lefty out there, they probably do the same - with pictures like this they project that onto every one of us.
Thing is, that actually works in Sup Forums's favour - see . While the appearance of many of the people there might be unsightly, it's still in our favor.