Islam Critic Ayaan Hirsi Ali Warns of French Civil War

So frogfags? Civil war? My main issue is, how are you going to fight, when muslims seems to be the only ones carrying guns?

>f Macron "doesn't tackle problems; if the economy doesn't grow; if he can't control immigration; and if he won't address the issues of Islam — I think that country could just fall into civil war," she said.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ayaan-hirsi-ali-france-radical-islam/2017/06/05/id/794319/
(fuck you and your archive)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a fuck about France anymore, they voted for a zionist.
I'll just leave the country and watch from far away.

Probably. The sand niggers will probably win too.

Rip France.

Typical Frnchie....Giving up before the battle

i wouldnt be surprised. everyone hates everyone in this country.

Many French men and women will be taking their white flags to the dry cleaners at this very moment.

>when muslims seems to be the only ones carrying guns?
in what world do you live in, the army is almost totally white.

>Woman
>Niggress
>Muslim

are you kidding OP?

What would muslims get if they win a civil war? they would literally starve because they are useless crap.
I remember talking with a muslim about this and he wasn´t even capable of answer, all of them think they would still be getting gibs and that their crazy birthrate wouldn´t affect them.
Seriously they are...retards.

The browns are probably ~50% of young men at this point, so I don't see it going too well for France

are you blind ?? The army is no longer white !

>Newsmax
That being said, of course Europe is going to have civil wars this century. It's simple math. Europe is a series of welfare states, and nearly all the taxes are paid by whites. As whites decrease in population and non-whites explode (literally and figuratively) the tax burden becomes enormous. The welfare state therefore inevitably collapses.

Guess what the Muslims are going to do when the bennies evaporate?

Kick in the doors to Eurofag homes, steal their shit, kill them, and sell their children into sex slavery.

>Civil war?
Nope. Most French people know at a subconscious level that they don't have any ideals or values worth being violent to defend. Nobody's going to risk arrest/injury/death so that queers can spread AIDS in the public square or for the state to arrest parents who don't cut off their son's genitals because he wore a dress and played with Barbie at school.

On top of that, there's no attempt to even spread values that are worth fighting for, and attempting to do so gets you prosecuted by the secularist government, or called a Christcuck by right-wing """nationalists""" online.

Are the shitskins in Spain openly advocating for war against whites already? Don't they remember what happened the last time they tried to conquer the Spaniards?

1)Are you in the army?
2) Do you own a gun?
3) Do you expect the army to protect you in the case of a country wide civil war, when they did let 80 people die in an "easy to raid" concert hall?

>muslims seems to be the only ones carrying guns?
Are Muslims the only ones holding guns...
Let's find out!

>What would muslims get if they win a civil war? they would literally starve because they are useless crap.

You're implying they care, or that they have any concept of future planning. They're a bacterium, and in your current Petri dish culture they're rapidly spreading. They don't give a fuck if European society collapses because they'll force Islam upon the ruins and rule its dust.

Spend a deployment over in a Muslim country and you'll quickly realize they are not human beings like you or me. Their understanding of life and morality is perverted and evil.

>It's simple math

This is literally what´s happening already, white people that want to have kids are poor, meanwhile gipsies, blacks and muslims get a lot of money each month and are paid if they have kids.

>Kick in the doors to Eurofag homes, steal their shit, kill them, and sell their children into sex slavery.

There will be a whiteflight I´m sure of it, life with those immigrants are a fucking nightmare. Once the muslims conquer something they will starve and will have to survive by selling persons.

That's just false statistic , check the fact before spewing bullshit left and right

>or called a Christcuck by right-wing """nationalists""" online.
You mean Jewish D&C agents

Actually they stayed there for centuries, turning southern spaniards into sort of shitskins...

>meanwhile gipsies, blacks and muslims get a lot of money each month and are paid if they have kids.
I know. It's the same scheme in America. It's called population replacement, and it's an agenda of wholly Jewish origin.

At this point it's patriotic if you don't work and then have as many children as possible. Europe needs sons. It doesn't need decrepit corrupt governments.

No, it's the aut-right saying it.

>You're implying they care, or that they have any concept of future planning

I know, which is why islam is not the MAIN problem, those people are animal and love violence, it must be in their genes. We should sterilize them with a virus or something. They are ungrateful and only exist to destroy. Yeah celebrity and leftists can say all they want because they live in safe zones.

>you'll quickly realize they are not human beings like you or me
Already know that, I still remember the death stare a little muslim kid gave me. This people should be stopped.

That's a very neat reddit story, but civic nationalists aren't real nationalists and everyone knows it.

a reminder that our military and police is in vast majority for LePen

>trusting (((official))) statistics

Shitskins in the States never open the doors for census takers. Anyone who thinks we're still a majority white is kidding themselves, I'm sure the same applies to France

>So frogfags? Civil war? My main issue is, how are you going to fight, when muslims seems to be the only ones carrying guns?

They are ready to wield the white flag

Yeah. I remember. The muslims won and freely raped the spaniards for generations, which is why so many spaniards look like arabs.

>Are the shitskins in Spain openly advocating for war against whites already?
There aren't enough of them. Most of them prefer going to the northern countries nowadays.

Rest assured though that our media has already started openly advocating for the spread of poz though, after years of subtle indoctrination through leftist made entertainment. The term "white Spaniard" (something I'd never even heard until a few years ago), used to distinguish natives from shitskins, is now commonly employed in our media and fag and tranny propaganda is in total overdrive mode.

Do you have data ?

Go back to your country, Davido

Sure thing. Civil war starts, do you think the Le Pen voting cop will help you? Or simply go home to protect his family. Why do you even waste time believing the army and the police will protect you, when bataclan clearly showed they cant.

No, I'll stay here thanks because I like it.

still, they kicked them out once, harshly
how many times have you?
how many times will you?

Even back then, the invasion was (((eased)))

france

>white

ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaa

I live in Paris , the most Cosmopolitan city of France , and i can assure you that pretty much all of the resident (exept in the shitskin gettho ) are white

I wouldn't worry about France too much desu, I'd worry about the cuckier nations like the UK and Germany more.

No longer the case. A friend of mine was in a logistic batallion near Angoulème during 2005-2012 and everyone initialy behaved, even maghrebins after a few corrections.

Officers were lax though, and he told me everyone let themselves go, even him, that niggers and sandniggers had no respect for France and were lazy as fuck. He was kinda disgruntled with the army and resigned.

>At this point it's patriotic if you don't work

I agree with this. If you are white you have to work a lot and even if your girlfriend had a job too you barely can´t afford a kid. Meanwhile muslims have like 4 kids WITHOUT having to work. So, we working are poorer than them being unemployed.
>and then have as many children as possible

Where? even if you ran away to a ghostly village the social services will send you muslims, this is a fact and I saw many of them already even in the most lost village.
>Europe needs sons
Let´s say there is a white baby boom, how do you know (((they))) wouldn´t poison them? they are already washing brains to the kids to be transgender or the government will quit your kids if they don´t go to school. Hell I have become a paranoid thinking about if it´s really true that asperger and autism has been appearing a lot recently in whites. I would like to know what vaccines muslims and blacks get and what vaccines white gets

Says the portuguese
you must be happy , they were your master after all

I'm begging you to stop being a cuck. Paris might be white, somehow, due to expensive rents. However on one side, your Maire de Paris is importing shitskins from the suburbs, giving them extremely competitive rates to live in CENTRAL PARIS, and on the other, you're TOTALLY SURROUNDED by muslim guettos, no go and shariah zones.

What a nazi, I think she needs to be executed. After all human rights shouldn't apply to extremists

Most racial nationalists are more concerned with making the West into a white Japan rather than an actual West.

When the majority start talking about how "we need to turn white people's opinions back to being anti-sodomy and pro-monogamy" then we're now talking about survival. But with the likes of Grindr Greg Johnson and Richard "Chelsea manning, Europe was always gay" Spencer leading the charge, nothing will come of it.

Well burger you are the solution to their arms problem, just sell them to the French Algeria crime syndicate and the sons of Paris with get them at a discount

Only 3? Try harder best ally.

now they're yours

>if it´s really true that asperger and autism has been appearing a lot recently in whites
This is because white women keep having children later and later in life... the longer they wait, the higher the chance of the kids being born diseased.
This is also why there seems to be so many fucking downies nowadays.

Don't just blame women, old sperm makes kids retarded too

You are in the middle of a war between Zionists and Islamists get woke here
take the ultimate red pill
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves/

There is no war between Judaism and Islam. Jews are the historical enemy of Europe just as much as Islam is. Jews have regularly used Muslims to attack Europe. See: Moors, Ottomans.

Jews conspired with the Moors to invade Visigoth Spain, and Jews would settle in any city the Ottomans conquered and enslave all the children for sex harems. This is historical fact. That's why when the Holy League recaptured Belgrade, they killed the Jews.

The correlation with women's age is higher

France is overdue for a regime change. Been almost 100 years

Get in check with reality retard, that is not our problem anymore. You are the one that have to bow to them now :D
Enjoy cuck suckers

civil war ? some wait for it since 2012.
weapons ? there is ways, legally or not, some thousand € and you're set.
this hirsi niggz is right about the : "politics must brings solutions/answer or shit will resolve itself with a bit of violence"
This. That's our culture. i'm proud.
share country with, can't wait for them to leave.
>army
way to avoid the problem, army will handle it ... what if you can't count on it ? check testicles status, go hunting range ... like, in case, my man.
thruth.
i'm concerned, your meds, you forgot dem, it's showing.

> quoting self made post with no replies
> muh alt right
when are you fagot going to stopo? youve been at it for over 2 years. for fucks fucking sake

holy fucking shit get the fuck out already

they'll just send in the military and the hood rats will be killed easily. the only reason the jihadis exist is because we allow it. The second shit get real they will be slaughtered

Keep dreaming Ahmed Sven Abubakar

It never ceases to amaze me how every single French poster is a self-hating chill who just does not give a fuck about his country and has no problem what so ever with his people being genocided.
I never see this kind of I-don't-give-a-fuckism on other nationalities threads.

This is the real reason why the French are going to die. Because they don't care.

When the indoctrination is that good.....
Failure is in French genes

user, we're still there. I'm doing sport to get back into shape, I still have to choose between ZOGbot or police after that. Having access to guns and training as well as a few contacts (even if the army isn't as white as it has been, right wingers are still in there).

The part who wants to fight are not interested of risking their lives for all those traitors, cucks or backstabbing brainwashed women though. They also know that this stupid race war is being prepared for (((them))) so doing what exactly the guilty people are doing is stupid.
The only way to win is to destroy those powerful people and the traitors.

This picture confuses me. Is she mocking France? Or is this patriotism?

I think it was during the burka ban we had. She's probably mocking it and trying to prove a point by using the flag to hide her face.

>I think that country could just fall into civil war," she said.
Inshallah. Death to France!

The eternal Anglo strikes a low blow.

Well done lad

You're right finbro. France had always been divided. It's an artificial country anyway with no genetic backing.

She became an ex muslim after they cut off her goog