Sup Forums, I just realised that our opinions are a very tiny minority. We have to accept that our societies...

Sup Forums, I just realised that our opinions are a very tiny minority. We have to accept that our societies, or at least the Western European one, wants to live in a multiculti world, islamophile, with peaceful attacks every week, while hosting the entire world's misery.

is this how European history ends
what have we done to deserve this
day of the rope when

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Charles pls

>or at least the Western European one, wants to live in a multiculti world, islamophil

Literally nobody wants that, too bad nobody asks the people.

>inb4 they can vote for elections

Yeah look at Trump, he was full "muh drain the swamp, fuck politcians" and now everything is exactly same as it was, he backfired on literally everything he said

Sorry Pierre, we aren't the minority yet. We elected Trump, remember?

are you from Western europe ?

Yep. Thats why Im moving to Thailand before Trumps term is up.

Hold up, it's not over yet.

>Thailand

Ladyboy heaven

>I just realised that our opinions are a very tiny minority
Took your time figuring that one out. The good thing is that your opinions are getting more and more popular by the day. Just look at the success of Trump and Brexit, and even though Le Pen and Wilders didn't win in their respective countries they still grew more popular. It's only a matter of time, my frog friend.

You're wrong, retard

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/most-europeans-want-muslim-ban-immigration-control-middle-east-countries-syria-iran-iraq-poll-a7567301.html

Our opinions are a minority
80% of people out there are Neutral

Hey France.
Nice to see you like surrendering but to spread it around here is "Wehavespinesophobic". Us normal fuctioning countries don't surrender unlike you so if you could take your hate speech somewhere else that would be great.

>A defeatist baguette

Sounds about right, your national past time is surrendering

I've been coming on /pol for over a year. I have never found any truth in all the bullshit spewed on these forums. There are no true redpills, none of the "facts" check out. This place is full of sad little snowflakes who get triggered by a brown face, and bitch about it in their moms basement. The veiws here are the minority because they are fictions that help scared little bitches sleep at night.

>t. Pic related

just raise your family in your values then and start a dynasty so that you can preserve a piece of true France within your own clan, and we can unite in the far future once things have been fixed

true

sometimes

Theres nothing wrong with multiculturalism, as long as the cultures are compatible

Middle eastern culture is not compatible with western thoughts and ideals

peace out, faggo

Since when did the popularity of an opinion have anything to do with the truth? People only want a multicultural society because they have been sold a lie, they believe the propaganda. When utopia is not constructed and society descends into chaos the people will jump head first into ethnonationalism to protect themselves and their family.

Don't have to accept shit, everyone hates niggers. FREEDOM!

>/pol
I think we all know what this is.

thailands about to become another typical muslim shithole

have fun

Strache will never make it.

But we have Emperor Kurz, he has very good chances of making the race and he is good enough for now.

The only fact that checks out is the fact that you're a massive faggot.

Your defeatist attitude is really helping, Francois.

If that's true, how did Brexit and Trump happen?

I believe a lot more people are for white survival than you think, they're just too brow-beaten to speak out publicly.

Sauce!!!!

do you have any right wing friends, or something that resembles right wing in our shit country?

Intent modifies the probability of future possible outcomes. If we have the intention and will to win, we will. You should never acknowledge any outcome besides total aryan victory no matter how bad it gets.

Fuck you, Australians are going to live in the glorious chink-anglo republic. Facemasks and B A N T E R, forever.

Nothing to complain about m8, we get to live the most chill days Europe has even seen and only after we're dead it will turn into shit continent, if it will.

>australians and americans seeing themselves as western europeans

no

>nobody wants that
You don't hang out with normies much, do you?

he's an eastern euro, he doesn't know that