Date a Jewish Girl

New BuzzFeed Vid: youtube.com/watch?v=g9sBLBHXVP0

So, Sup Forums, why aren't you dating a Jewish girl... ??

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=g9sBLBHXVP0
youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>BuzzFeedVideo youtube
Use hooktube, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just edit the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=g9sBLBHXVP0

Jewish men don't even want to date Jewish girls because they are fucking evil.

t. Jew

Jewish women turn into goblins as they age. Some of the worst agers.

Wtf has happened to Sup Forums? Can't believe how much it's changed since the old days. I miss when we were actually happy to say we were Israel's ally and friend. Now, if I dare say something like that, I'm crucified on the spot. Fuck nu/pol/

Holy shit why? Just post
>linking buzzfeed
By the way, are the guy who spams /qa/?

I'm not used to dating girls in the oven. I'd rather bring some white gurl to the cinema or park.

jaja kike you get nothing you lose, good day sir

Based Sven.

Because every time it's posted there are people who haven't seen it and want to see it for whatever reason. Might as well give them a way to do it without benefiting them in any way.

Goddammit Australia

SHUT IT DOWN

>ID:ZUCC
Fuck off facebook cunt

Perks of Dating a White Man is due out any day now I am sure.

They are parasites.

You wouldn't fuck a tick or rat. Jews are no different.

Shit. I'd Bleach a jewish girl. Glorious white man genes will fix that bent nose and slight back hunch.

what is this shit fucking kike propoganda

top kek @ americans thinking having a girlfriend who will encourage you to abuse prescription medication is a plus

You bring shame upon our country.

Surprised they actually put that fourth perk in: access to the ZOG cabal

>Tfw no qt jewish gf

This is a literal BuzzFeed shill who has been spamming their videos here for weeks.

Dislike their videos, close it, then ignore.

Ja, but then your kids would go to the camps.

You tell me, kike.

Dated one two years ago. She shit-tested like there was no tomorrow and was generally manipulative as fuck. Would not reccomend.

Can't find any in my country :(

Keep up the good work norway

They feed off attention. I wouldn't even say they're controlled by (((them))), they're just an independent cancer. Ignore.

>perks of dating a Jewish girl

>she can pull things out an oven with her bare hands
her grand father survived the gas chambers 8 times and the ovens 30. She has inherited this trait and now has +30 vs poison and fire attacks.

>gains the ability to shapeshift for free

>privilege parry
if someone brings up slavery she can just scream something about the holocaust

I don't mind having a jewess qt. They have big tits.

I inherited a fortune. I won't go into how much, because no one would believe me anyway, but it's a vast amount of capital and assets. Land, freeholds, money, investments, antiques, property and businesses.

Where I currently live is in relatively close proximity to one of the larger Jewish parts of the UK. I seem to attract Jewesses. Other women, too, but a disproportionate amount of Jewish women. Whilst I've always been well off, I don't recall that amount of Jewish interest. I live discretely and I'm not well known, but they seem to have a knack for it. Other women don't come close. Same level of interest as before, but Jews have sprung up around me. Three of the past seven women I have had sex with have been Jewish. The stereotypes are true.

America is long gone. Their "normal" is literally crazy and goes against evolution. The weak still survive thanks to their pill addiction. So now you've got a whole nation filled with addicted greedy losers; Welcome to America

Oh, and to top it off they are the most confident people of them all so they will never....NEVER realize how pathetic they really are.

>+30 poison and fire resistance
Damn that must be horrible for cooking
>shapeshift for free
She'll take a loan with your appearance, to have an insurance in case you'd dump her
>privilege parry
You: Honey, did you have any abortion?
Kikecess: SIX MILLION HAS DIED
0/10 would not recommend

Did you push her shit in?

>pros of satin a Jewish girl.

Can cum in her nose when you miss her face.

I guess they can sense the potential within

Just don't marry them, goy, stick to white women

Dating*
God damn my sausage fingers.

I wonder what is the suicide rate among men married to jews..high I would imagine

>posted from "coffee shop"

>South African
>fat
HOE DAN?

based jew, amirite pedes

He's right you know

Are Jews jewing even themselves? Aren't they not allowed to marry outside their faith, according to the Torah?

Because they are vile, needy and insecure.
A friend was shagging a Jewess accountant, she offered him her 15 yr old daughter.

I was dating a NY J, young, hot (for a J), her mothers doctor was shagging her 15 year old sister.
Her father was Goy, took to the boozes coz her mother was a neurotic freak

They have nearly all been indoctrinated by Chabbad

If it lasts your children will be jews and you will be the outcast of the family

>So, Sup Forums, why aren't you dating a Jewish girl... ??
Point me to the nearest datewithgoyem site please.

youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ

Ahhhh, a great example of the ignorance I talked about

This script is hurting Sup Forums's referral statistics, just keep reporting it until it goes away

The hero we need.

B A S E D
L
A
C
K
M
A
N

How well has it worked out so far?

Wtf is this disgusting video, we don't want to mix goys with us.

oyyyy
veeey

There are parts in the Protocols where it says that some of their tactics involve using chosen women to subvert the goyim and spread degeneracy. This is one of those operations.

I'm surprised you're not a leaf. Probably a BuzzFeed employee

BASED norrbagge!

>hurt 4chans referral statistics
>give clicks/views/shekels to (((buzzfeeed))) and similar orginizations
Its not a tough decision. Pros outweigh the cons

this desu

Please post the full version of this with him bitching how white people must interracial breed vs this pc. Showing his hypocrisy. Trying to red pill Angolan negro friend of mine against Jews. Already got him to read the Haavara agreement.

fucking aussies lol

The matriachal bloodline is one of the key strategies, It allows them to choose which genes they want incorporated into their race, it also allows them to place jews in other races as cryptos

Jewish girls are my favorite

Tbqhwy I am a little surprised we havent already seen a "10 reasons not to date white guys" video yet.

Yes, NIGERIAN / ABORIGINAL / TURKISH / SAMI / ARAB men: DATE jewish girls.
Create the negroid-abo-jew race.
Open borders for Israel, all ashkenazi/separdics welcome the Africans!

You're doing God's work user. Training these newfags right.

Nah that's what you're getting nordic nigger.

Based. Keep it up.

>ZUCC
Go away Jew

QFT
>Pic related, CEO of BuzzFeed AND the Huffingtonpost

You will never guess his heritage Sup Forums (it's in the pic)

I'd date a jewish girl. Go Jews!

True, but most Jews aren't fanatical like most think. I have a few friends who are Jewish but are practicing Buddhists. Judging all Jews based on the elite "Rulers" is the same as saying all white men are Donald Trump's aides. There are good people in all races and creeds.

Most of the are fucking ugly, and have a horrible skin, hair and nose pattern.

Women from Laventi, Iberian, Italian, and Persian areas are way hotter.

Naw m8 you're just new.

Let them come. All jews are welcom. Get to Israel. Learn Ivrit. Join army to shoot muslims. Then do whatever.

Tbh, Jew girls are really thicc and really phat. I love Jew girls, desu.

Jewish women

Australian shitposting has taken a quality hit in recent months

I didn't write desu wtf I wrote desu

I'd love to date this crazy Israeli settler girl.

Foreign Jews are weird AF. Neurotic, geeky and very "high middle class".

Genetic sewage

Sven is Swedish. Norway is something like Jan, or Harald

i've never fucking heard of Hooktube before what

I don't have enough value for a Jewish girl to extract.

Would kill for a relationship like in the most recent season of veep

Religious chicks don't really "date" in the sense of fucking around. They meet guys until they find one to marry.
Would you marry that?
Also you better not be a goy.

Daily Reminder:

Jew girls are best girls. Big noses, big widow peaks and big ankles, what's not to love? Date a Jew girl now.

Jews are a filthy people though Just like Arabs.

Jews are perfect. Trust me, I'd know.

>Jew girls are really thicc and really phat
Couldn't agree more my friend! Would love to enjoy voluptuous bodies such as this

See you in a week because I'm banned now

We don't have that many jews, only around 2000

That's 2000 girls you could be going after right now. I order you to go find one and marry one within this year.

I'm going to convert to Judaism and marry another convert

Good life awaits me.

I heard those radfem jewsettlerfrauen dont exactly shave

Jene schmutzigen Juden, die ein solches Ungeheuer küssen würden

I dated a Jewish girl from NY for like five months and lost my virginity to her. She was a freak and I dumped my seed in her many times. It's a miracle she never got pregnant. I think she was outcast from her family since she was just a nurse and not a doctor/lawyer/banker etc. Felt bad for her but she was pretty out there and tried on multiple occasions to get me to buy her expensive shit. No thanks. Whites only from then on.

Yup, dating a Jewish girl has made my life so much better, OP. It's like being in a relationship with a goddess.

Guys, I seriously recommend that you all date a Jewish girl.