OSRS

jagex attempting to push LGBT agenda onto old school runescape, community reacts:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/7RwzWq5.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=HUwiTYkPh1Q
oddshot.tv/s/SPSj2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fucking kek :)

How are they pushing an agenda? Used to play OSRS a lot so would love to know

check the other threads. They're hosting an unpolled pride event

jagex wanted a gay pride event without even polling. claiming most people would support it. reddit polls showed 66% didnt want forced political shit.

More screens you fags. There is nothing more hilarious than low-polygon sodomite purge

they started banning people for dressing in white robes to associate with the KKK kek

what world?

i.imgur.com/7RwzWq5.jpg
DEUS VULT

I used to play runescape, my cousin still plays OSRS and a week ago ended up staking and won around 10B

he sold 9bil for like $7,000, i wonder if there is going to be a drop in gold price now?

really. this thread the day after the fallador massacre? have some fucking respect, you durial lover.

lol i remember collecting herbs under draynor in the wild and wearing my white suite and saying i am the KKK as i attacked people... fucking good times.

Me on the bottom left

durial was just warning us about this degeneracy, he was physically removing thots and fags before our time

A Friend is this you?

Anyone make an Omar Mateen account yet?

Lol wish i had my PC to log in and get banned

Can't believe i spend so much money and time playing this for more than a decade,should have known every thing the anglos make(though with good intentions) ends up like shit

I was running around selling Ropes for 25k each then got permed.
>Mfw

SJWs just don't fucking learn, do they? If Gamergame should have taught them a single thing, it's that you KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF VIDEO GAMES. Do whatever the fuck you want and only Sup Forums will care. But the moment you start dicking around in video games you've just invoked the merciless weaponized autism of tens of millions of basement dwelling neckbeards from every country on earth. Why do they fail to understand this?

>tfw i thought OSRS would be untouched from this gayshit

Nothing to see here guys, just MMK admitting that they're using the game to brainwash people.

who /moonman/ here?

To clarify, 66% didn't want it but there was also a large amount who didn't give a shit about it, period. Less than 20% of people actually wanted a pride event and this is Leddit we're talking about here. Just think of how many Sup Forums users are on OSRS. This is a clear example of pushing a political narrative onto a community that wants absolutely nothing to do with it.

Was wondering the same myself; will this further "radicalize" gamers? Waken more normies?

Since this is a vidya thread, who /Tibia/ here before it went to shit in 2008?

Eternia, motherfuckers.

Remember don't get banned before big riot tomorrow

What clothes should I gather for it, what are the names and prices?

heres the rundown
>literally gay mod joins the OSRS team
>makes huge nerf to a helm that causes lots of controversy
>comes up with the idea for a LGBT pride event
>most of the community is against it
>is going to happen anyway

the whole point of OSRS is that every update and change is polled, neither the helm nerf nor this pride event were polled and so we dont get a choice and have to have a fucking LGBT event in the game and no mods are opposing it because they would get labled as homophobic etc

it was doing well until they got that goofy ass jimmy neutron-looking motherfucker

for normie /vg/ group the friends chat is

osg

Sup Forums group is

The Redpill

White robes, Zamorak robes work too

Orange Hitler attire

hey did I land back in 2004?

who the hell cares about some shitty old game

ropes in inventory

Played since '04
7.6 was the worst update desu

the jagex mods said this event was about bringing the community together and it has but not in the way that they want

Unite my Sup Forums bretheren. Even if you no longer play runescape you must make a f2p account and help the resistance.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUwiTYkPh1Q

Clearly Jagex don't want to hear us. But that is okay, because we can make the community hear us. Jagex think it's okay to use the game as a medium to push their political views. Well we will make it backfire harder than any sjw stunt ever has in history.

When the gay pride ingame event happens, I need every single man and women with any shred of dignity left to create noob level 3 accounts and either buy bonds or use a f2p world and engulf this event in a hellfire of extreme hatespeech, racism and biggotry particularly directed at anyone appearing to take part in the actual event. We will want to spread ourselves accross the worlds so that nobody can partake in this event without being subjected to a barrage of abuse.

If jagex want to paint a target on the backs of gays, so be it. We will hit that target with absolutely everything we have. Until there is nothing left to hit.

We will hate so much that the idea that Runescape's community is full of toxic, racists, biggots and extreme right wingers will be permantently engraved into the internet to never be forgotten.

This isn't about hating gays or races. This is US taking back OUR game. For the greater good. The ends will justify the means. Godspeed gentlemen.

Haha oh god they are so triggered about pride

I love this. MMK is getting BTFO so hard, I wouldn't be surprised if he resigns.

im the guy with the green cape in your pic

Pol chat used to be ice poseidon

330, members

>Sup Forums tracking current runescape events
What the fuck happened to you faggots?

>look I posted it again
I'll give you a (you) since you didn't get one last time

Thanks Dad nice tumblr meme

Is this on the new runescape or on the original one? And how do i join the group?

'tis deaad now

Lmao what? Most of his viewerbase right now(even on twitch, for like a year) is filled with either normies or normies pretending to be redpilled, pretty sure like 3-5k of his constant viewers watch destiny and shit.

if you made a acc before June 5 you have f2p access to member shit during this weekend. just a reminder to you goys

You have no idea how Sup Forums OSRS is. It's populated almost entirely by 20-something autists with nothing better to do than browse Sup Forums while grinding.

MAGA

Staking?

Gambling in a duel

Lol everyone getting triggered about LGBT and need their safe spaces

We must stand together and defeat this gay agenda.

just another day on Sup Forums

>projectng

The butthurt is real.
Is this the logic of redditors? Advertise your cc in a pol thread and suddenly you hate x.

Prepare your butts, we've entered a new level of cuck.

Where do I get this flag?

Never played this game, how do I find everyone once I download this?

>Throw all fags in jaram ja volcano

UAHEUEAHAEUHEAUHAE

wtf i love osrs now

More please! also tell me what the hell happen

THROW ALL FAGS IN HARAM-YA VOLCANO

you need to pay membership to enter world 330 anyway

or you could start protesting in world 1 GE

Holy shit

Any video of this?

It's the shazien banner

Ice's viewership =/= runescape reddit community

Since on YouTube they're not even a third of it

I'm not 12 years old anymore. This isnt interesting in the least.

The OSRS community is truly the best, if they bring back OSRS-HD I would definitely return.

>Muh love politics

Not much. We're just walking around the town in circles.

I'm honestly waiting to get banned or a mod to show up.

not sure, would have to check twitch streams

jagex is turning to SJW magazines to appeal more , not pushing agenda eh ?

nice fasch

Well if there is anything I learn from a friend of mine in iseral and teacher alike is that always friend a few useful idiots. They will take you far if they are used right. What the left is doing is only redpilling gamers faster and faster. Eventually even casual gamers and normies would see our reasoning though abbot dark a sound. The left always eat thier young and then devour themselves like the plague they are.

wtf it's non-commie North Korea
RARE
A R
R A
ERAR

oddshot.tv/s/SPSj2c

thank you!

Ah didn't realize that

kek

twitch /wizzyhatg

You could play the vg private server instead.
None of this bullshit there.

DEFENDERS OF KEK

How many people watch him rcing?

He was getting like 2k in his RC grind. His stream is mostly just chat shitposting.

>this much projection
>Reddit proxy

Context?

Don't play there it's awful.
Noiryx a shit.

just browse the OSRS sub reddit and you'll know everything about whats going on

>start a poll
>do you want the gay pride events to stop?
>66% say yes
>sorry, you need at least 75% for it to be successful
>:^)

If this political issue has a place in the game

Just go on the reddit and read all his posts

REMINDER