"YOU POOR WHITE PRIVILAGE" - Tucker DESTROYS BLM Nigger

This is why we need to exterminate ALL niggers - youtu.be/i4VL2rVs2Q0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Tucker DESTROYS x
Tuckerposter please leave

Nobody destroys anyone on a cable news program you flaming faggot.

Did you even watch?

I'm curious as to why anyone watches or listens to "professional" opinion makers?
I can make my own opinions. Do people really need these assholes to tell them what to think?

Or maybe its all part of the politics as a sporting event? Scoring points. Your guy "won" so fucking what?

>you white people
>Does anyone agree?

Me sides! What a nigger

Can't Cuck The Tuck! I love his expression on every video though, it's like he's permanently stunned abd offended by the idiocy of the idiots he has to deal with.

This is what happens to nations inhabited with a large nigger populace. Low IQ vermin like her think they can participate in politics and then end up creating a festering cancer like in every nigger country.

What happens? I'm on mobile.

Ayooooo
*sucks teeth*
So yous a sayin
*bats fly off lip*
Ayyyy Hol up Hol up Hol up
*sags pants*
Yous a sayin dat
*busts a rhyme*
we wuz kang?

Thats not what happens

kek, what a fucking retarded loud sheboon nigger

Nig is uppity, loud, racist and taunting to tuck and constantly talks over him while refusing to answer her question, just starts off with 'YOU POOOOOOR WHITE PEOPLEZ' and when it comes to the end of the interview and Tuck basically hasn't gotten anywhere with her, she taunts some more with 'AWWW POOR YOU' as though she won the argument. Very obnoxious, really.

She then collected her KFC gift card for appearing on the program and shuffled her way to the bus.

She wasn't half that charming.

his face is my face

BOO HOO HOO HOO Sup Forums

Ratings is going up.

There is already a nigger safe space. It's called Apefrica.

youtube.com/watch?v=XKbSLu9ABaQ

tucker is dumb

He didnt destroy her. She talked over him the whole time and he said nothing hard hitting. He said the same old weak white politicially correct bullshit.

What he should have done is call her a nigger and then beat her to death on live TV. And the cut her throat out and hold it up to the camera and told niggers and democrats all across America that thisnis what's coming for them

Basically this. Breathtakingly rude, loud, hostile and condescending. I think he was actually surprised. She even told him he would have her back on his show, which I doubt will ever happen. I think she's had ghetto tier assertiveness training and thinks all men worship her automatically LOL.

Pretty accurate tbqh

all I see when i look at her face is this

>She talked over him the whole time and he said nothing hard hitting
He didn't need to.
She did his job for him; all he has to do was put her on display for normies who think BLM is a nice little organization despite the fact that if you take the "L" out it pretty much describes itself perfectly.

>Only white people nominated
>The idea that everyone who was nominated worked hard enough to get nominated, and they just happened to be white

Wtf is wrong with people that say its racism?

>Black people need holidays that focus on them to feel validated
>Being this self-conscious about their own race
How can you say you're proud of your race but at the same time you act so weak and frail?

Why, so you can post a few threads about black cock instead? Because you've got so much more important shit to say? Fuck off.

>Hateful bitch screams and yells - destroying her credibility by refusing to debate the questions.

It's so ironic how intelligent people can use this as a proof that these BLM hooligans are just violent extremists,
and at the same time the extremists celebrate it as a victory, claiming they put the white man in his place by yelling louder than him.

If the white man hadn't been so empathic and forgiving, a whole slew of nogs wouldn't be alive today.

Tucker playing the racist card is pretty lame. Sheboon and her friends have a right to free association...which also means the right to exclude others. She's right, it's just a shame she's gotta chimpout about it

I suspect that monkey bitch may be a level 9000 troll.

>those disgusting teeth
ewwwww

they should put dancing chcikens and watermelons behind her

What the fuck is up with that necklace and earings?

Thats not the point. Can you do the reverse? No. Because it´s so racist that it shouldn´t be allowed or so they say. It's a matter of holding people to the same standards they wish to impose on others

Black Matter? I'm confused.

>those teeth
That's Brit culture appropriation!

Bowel movement, I believe.

I can't get through the whole thing.

Rational discourse is dead. It's become logic vs emotion and never the two shall meet.

Get Tucked

Y'all talk about exterminating us daily yet in real life no cracker has lifted a finger in my direction yet. So either you're a miserable cracker LARPing or a failed white supremacist.

>namecalling, accusations of reddit, accusations of shilling must be levied at anything moderately right wing

how's that discord going btw

Who u trying to fool?

Unlike you miserable virgin crackers I have no reason to role play.

I touch my gun gently every time I walk past one of your kind

lol

>see you next month

That name, so edgy. You sure showed us.

Time to pack up, lads. He just defeated the Sup Forums.

I cant get over how wide her eyes get and how loud her voice gets.

THIS is why blacks are hated.

every nigger within 10 mile has its home listed in our extermination data base. When the day comes you all will just disappear

if you've lurked here long enough to learn terms like larp, then you've lurked long enough to see the research people have posted detailing the correlation between ancestry and IQ.

>equating a wedding to a segregated hugbox
>equating children to race
Maybe she is right, keep those untrustworthy blacks away. We don't know what they will do.

Too literate, bad bait.Try harder next time.

What's the issue? She doesn't want to hang around cucked, self loathing whites anymore than I do. No one can stand those people. Good for her.

I hope black people exist when we reach the singularity, then when they merge with everyone they will fully understand the disdain leveled at them. And they will finally understand it themselves, that they are their own worst nightmare. Then they voluntarily exit the singularity and shoot themselves into the sun willingly, as a last atonement to mankind.

I genuinely think thats what it would take for black people to look inward and answer for their barbarism. Seriously, nothing else will get thru to them.

Bad Match, as in everyone who played got trolled and wasted their time.

Oh stahp Reginald

oh look. we're playing the victim card again.
this lady is everything that's wrong with black folk.

CANT KEK THE TUUUUUCK, BIIIITCH

why did my cuck change in a kek again

do mods disable the filter sometimes? are they cucks?

why do niggers have to be so fucking loud every time when they're on tv?

Because they're incoherent monkeys.

>"So this is what identity politics looks like."
Case in point right there
Checked an kek'd

it's possibly only for uppercase
here's a testcase
cuck Cuck CUck CUCk KEK cUCK cuCK cucK

The problem is we know exactly what they will do.

>black woman literally asking to be voluntarily segregated
>muh cant cuck the cuck
>you won't believe how Cucker Tarlson UTTERLY BTFOS this BLM RACIST NAZI omfg

Why can't I get into your black-only event :(( I love blacks and think you should love me too. We are the same and you should let me in :( You're liek a NAZI!!! >:(

This woman and those like her are extremely useful towards creating white-only events. Why would we be against voluntary segregation through free association? Jared Taylor would be disappointed in you.

Yes you can (without legal consequence). Freedom of association is a fundamental right. Doesn't matter if it's racist or not. No one complains when a Yoga class is women only. No one complains about Men's league hockey. These are deeply exclusive associations people make voluntarily and there is nothing wrong with it. Even if it's based off something as dumb as skin colour.

For a white person to want to attend a BLM party in the first place is beyond pitiful. The movement is sequestering itself from mainstream society. Its only a matter of time before it devolves into an armed "Back to Africa" movement and gets slaughtered by the Feds.

This is a positive development. Why are people fighting this?

Civility is beyond the beast.

>only for uppercase
>and it literally is
wtf that's gay

>organizing an entire generation against the nigger menace using the dankest memes yet discovered
>haven't lifted a finger

One day you're going to go outside and shit just isn't gonna feel right. On that day, before you see the confederate flags arrive, I hope you will remember what a fool you've been to believe that when white people want someone gone, they just run out without forethought and do some nigger drive-by in dey babbymamma car like some kind of pavement ape.

But then, forethought is totally alien to you, isn't it?

Out of curiosity, have any non-black people in this thread ever talked to a rational or educated black person?

Lets be real, he's not arguing in the idea she'll change her mind or anything will change. He's giving an argument and letting her chimp out so she herself can prove the overarching argument.

She's just proving BLM is retarded.

regex is hard on the hardware m8

>BOO HOO HOO

knew it was going to be good right from that moment. tucker was faced with someone even more mean and stupid than himself

i watched for Tucker's first few weeks after replacing BillO

It's pretty good, at least for background/a way to get your daily news. after that it does get a bit old but nice to see someone on our side BTFOing someone

No nigger ever used the term LARP. Ever. You are white.

tucker has always been horrible on television. he managed to get totally 100% BTFO by jon stewart on CNN and then rachel maddow on MSNBC. that's how she got her show originally, by being invited on as the token opposition liberal for his old show. now he just picks out very specific stories and has crazy people on to argue with. the bizarre, stupefied stare he gives guests probably throws them the fuck off. he is far better at writing and that's what he should have stuck to. he has zero charm on television

No one is claiming that it is or should be illegal. But for an organization that's fighting for racial equality to exclude people based on race is self-defeating at best, and racist at worst.

private property rights solves this for everyone.

I voted for Obama 3 times and now after all this stupid anti white blm shit I'm screaming nigger at my TV like an old man. Its almost like they're doing this to make us more racist.

iz gots ta yell hard so all dem peoples watchin the tee vee can hears me from alla way ova dere ya kno

Stop posting this fake ass scripted race baiting shit.

IT'S NOT REAL! THEY ARE BOTH PAID ACTORS!

You obtuse numb nut. Gender is not race. Why didn't you pull up any examples of explicitly white only spaces? Why did you focus on gender? Is it because you know he's right?

I was doing a showing in the hood the other day, and another realtor was showing a woman the property, both blacks, but the realtor was sort of mixed/mulatto.

The realtor was nice, but the black woman didn't even look at me. As they left, I said, "Have a good day," and smiled. The realtor
smiled and nodded and said "you too," and when I looked over at that black woman and finally made eye contact with her, she had this look of the most complete and utter contempt and hatred in her eyes, and said nothing.

I envy you Europeans who didn't grow up around blacks, who have never encountered anything so loathsome and contemptible as a black woman with a chip on her shoulder about whitey. They are just as awful as the worst stereotype you can imagine in your mind.

The main positive thing about the growing Hispanic population is that, though some Hispanics nig out and join the ghetto culture, overwhelmingly they don't want to live anywhere near blacks, they're open about it, and they have no white guilt or interest in babying these people anymore like whitey has.

Is that Bill Burr's wife?

The leaf is just chumming, throwing random b8 ignore it. Just know fall is near, the day of the rake is coming

OP the irony of your statement is this context is overwhelming. Please check yourself before you riggity rekt yourself.

ayy shitskin go back to mejico

Furk whirte peepel and ferk...der pol-eese.

When will white people realize that whites are the only race feeling the urge to be around other races.

>b but our values..

>FUCK YO VALUES WHITE BOI

>Why didn't you pull up any examples of explicitly white only spaces?

How about all of Europe, US/Canada, Australia, NZ, Argentina, etc?

lots of white only spaces

t. achmed

And they wonder why Trump won.

i only agree that he's getting too many stupid people to set up strawmen, which is more or less why I stopped watching. the masses dont read what's not on their facebook feeds tho, so i disagree that he should return to print media.