Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider
archive.is/SqDY9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here's the archive

>businessinsider com/james-clapper-trump-dossier-2017-6
archive.is/SqDY9

Im so glad people are talking about pissgate again

>"The president-elect disparaged the Intelligence Community's high-confidence assessment of the magnitude and diversity of the Russian interference by characterizing us as 'Nazis,'" Clapper said during an interview with the National Press Club in Australia.

Doesn't feel good to be called a Nazi, does it Clapper?

Clapper said Tuesday that he "felt an obligation to defend the men and women of the United States intelligence community" after Trump's outburst. So, he said, he called Trump on January 11 and "tried, naively it turned out, to appeal to his 'higher instincts' — by pointing out that the intelligence community he was about to inherit is a national treasure."

A national fucking treasure?

We made pissgate up you fucking drooling retard

cry more bitch nigger

awww..you mad sweetie?

that's ok. stay mad.

We made pizzagate up too faggot but that didn't stop people from talking about it.

... faggot.

no you didnt sweetie

>Still this butt hurt.

What?

Pizzagate wasn't made up, Sup Forums collected evidence and observations about actual events.

Pissgate was literally someone's imagination we meme'd into existence.

lol

you are so easily deceived

That is the worse fake "Classified" document I have ever seen.

pizzagate was bait so Sup Forums would ignore the confirmed pedos

You put a lot of effort into that bullshit vlad. Everyone knows the Sup Forums made up part is fake.

You cant produce the word for word of the "Sup Forums the hacker" part of the dossier and match it up with the actual one from buzzfeed

it was a ruse and youre either dumber than shit for spreading it or actively working with Americas enemies

nice try vlad

No dipshit. I was heavily involved in fabricating at least 80% of pizzagate.

Yeah pissgate is completely made up or at least having a tape of it is made up. I think President Trump does like golden showers though.

>canned response number 834

>Pizzagate wasn't made up, Sup Forums collected evidence and observations about actual events.
Pizzagate originated from John Podestas emails and the online accounts of James Alefantis the ex-boyfriend of David Brock of CTR who had homosexual/sexualized photos of them and their friends with children.

Pizzagate was based on actual content the faggots running Hillary's 2016 campaign had created and posted online.

conspiracy theorists on the right can only use actual government sourced documents if they expect to be taken seriously while people on the left just write up shitty stuff in word and people believe it LMAO

heres a lil tip u guys gotta make what youre trying to fake more discrete
this reads way too much like a fanfic
its purely everything you retards would want to be true and there is absolutely nothing unrelated or novel or interesting

I fucking love you. This is how it should be

With friends like you, who needs enemies?

You don't know shit about pizzagate, you genetic malfunction.

This is a Sabbatean JEWISH cult that you're trying to cover up. Jacob Frank and the Rothschilds' philosophy is what makes the backbone of pizzagate.

ME LITTLE DRUMPFKIN
ME LIKE PEEPEE IN MOUTH
YUM PEEPEE

I aplogize for all the broken people Trump has caused in Mongolia.

I voted never Trump. I never asked for this, we can't let him get his hands on the icecream scoop.

Draoompft btfo

It's really hard to catch what you're trying to say whilst gargling on peepee, lil drumpfie. Perhaps swallow it down and try again, sweetie? :)