You know she's going to be president, right? It's only a matter of time...

You know she's going to be president, right? It's only a matter of time. She's by far the strongest candidate the DNC could run. Whether it's in 2020, 2024, or 2028 she will run and win in a massive landslide.

>she

Clinton had 40+ years of experience in politics and crumpled like a beer can under Trump's scrutiny.

Mrs. Obama would get thrown off the stage from Trump's powerlevel, ala Cell from Dragon Ball Z

>She's by far the strongest candidate the DNC could run.
I have no trouble believing this. Just check "her" arms and shoulders.

i thought the dems want a female president already...

The second black man to become president.

>first lady for 8 years
>EIGHT FUCKING YEARS
>only accomplishment is giving school children gray meat to eat
>gets abolished within 2 months of Trump

Yeah, Michelle really is an effective and provocative leader.

feminine balls

I'm so glad her along with Obongo is finally out of the white house.
Seeing those 2 fucks in the news year after year pissed me off.

Who says Democrats don't cut social programs to save money? They just dress it up in better PR and sjw nonsense.

I look like a manlet in front of her.

/thread

faggots already datamining for Sup Forums's counter arguments so they can adjust their strategy early
>sage

Here in Canada we salivate at the thought of a Michelle presidency. She's like Barack, Hillary, and Oprah rolled into one. YAS.

well they said the same thing about hillary

How is that monkey a strong candidate anyway (leave out the "she tells everyone the bullshit they want to hear pol act")

Kek'd

I think her retarded lunch act would unironically hurt her in an election. The act got passed in 2010, so it'd be 2020 before she even had a chance to run. You have millions of 18-28 year old people right there that had to deal with her bullshit. If you pushed it ahead to 2024, she'd have another four years of people to deal with.

>Mess with amerifats lunch
>Expect to get elected

The only thing she accomplished was trying to change food regulations for kids, and Tumblr feminists all turned on her when she tried to implement exercise programs along with that and called it 'fat-shaming' and (I kid you not) "fat genocide'.

Elect her and she'll be even more hated by libs than Trump within a month.

I agree this is likely gonna happen (inb4 "muh shill" I didn't say I want it to I'm just being honest)

the first trans gender, non-human president of the united states.
such progressive times.

Please let her run... please. She would lose so hard.

Don't you see, you fool.

She's completely and entirely not considered a threat. She's the underdog. She will win and it will be because our meme magic will be powering her.

But I've said too much...

Meme magic only spurs on chaos. If Mrs. Obama were to get elected, nothing would change

Oprah has a better chance of winning
fuck, Leslie Jones has a better chance of winning

Michael Obama has a 7 inch dick. Obama loves to suck on it
I cant wait for Micheal's secret to be released

Where have I heard this before?

Bunch of baby killing demon suckers is what you all are.

Running for president while your former president husband is in prison. Youd get 100% of the black vote and no one else

Fpbp shitlords

Her funeral will be beautiful

Is this a shop? It couldn't be any more obvious she's a man.

Surely, there are better candidates within the democratic party than just thosed with the names of Clinton or Obama? The DNC preventing the rise of other qualified candidates is a real problem showing lack of leadership and corruption at the highest levels, even if Michelle was qualified, it is a poor decision to prop her up as the next dem candidate. Bring in fresh people, your voters are tired of recycling the Clintons and Obamas

It couldn't be more obvious that her portion control shit was just to get peopled used to communist style rationing and had nothing to do with health. Otherwise 75% of the meal wouldn't be fucking carbs.

Post yfw identity politics will be their undoing

yeah and Hilary had a 99% chance to win.

>she
g8 b8 m8 i r8 go fuck yourselfe

That was a silly prediction but women are taking over dude. You just wait.

>He's by far the strongest candidate the DNC could run.

Fixed

This