>tfw no polish-russian friendship

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OXRBpNSzV8
youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off.

Why are you so angry Ivan?

t. butthurt mongol

It's impossible. Sorry. Like cats and dogs. Singular cases happen but you can't fool nature.

>ywn be that cat or that dog

Ivan, we need this friendship to flourish to remove kebab
After we remove them all we can drink vodka together as celebration and return to our in-fightings, ok?

t. subhuman vatnik
t. lipka jew

damn you

rusy do gazu

I think you mean bydlo-vatnik unity right?

Why would a Latvian oppose ethnonationalist Poland and Russia?

See, they hate cucks like you.

Poland Russian alliance would be unstoppable

Ah but Poland knows that Poland alone holds the key to Russian global dominance. Only Russia can into space, but only Poland can into imperial global empire.

+15

Latvians always crack me up.
>back-stab Russian empire
>help establish Bolshevist regime
>then back-stab them too
Soviets see them as double traitors and treat them like that.
>we dindu nothing, its all ruskies fault

Why would you ever want to befriend these parasites?

Honestly the shit I keep reading must be because you people have never ever met an actual Russian. They are absolute troglodytes.

You do not understood Esti.
Polish-Russian love can grow and bloom but only if there is a big distance between them and at last few borders to cross.

>Baltic degenerate complains about russians

Isn't you in NATO and shit?
>Trump send troops plz

I do not see any hatred for Poland or Polish people now. We hate Clinton, Merkel, Ukranian government and Boris Jonson (because we always were in war with Oceania).

Better yet. Polish-Chinese border at the Ural mountains.

Do you really want give Chinks Siberia and Vladivostok and have Chinks as a neighbors?

It's even better
>help establish bolshevist regime
>latvian politburo member first to die in the purge

this whole part is somehow eh avoided in school curricula here. especially the 'too dumb to betray' bodyguard story

I luv Poland! Porando is dza besuto!

It's just an old joke. You better not know what's the full version of it.

Russians hate us and we hate them, how would that even work?

Pic for you, rusbro.
Tell me more.
Oh I know it.

It's just a linguistic group after all.

In 1919 after failed attempt to establish soviet rule in latvia, remains of red latvian riflemen were transferred away and into russia proper to serve as bodygards of Lenin. very handy, noone around can speak latvian, only commanders spoke some russian and german, so almost impossible to subvert.

im russian and i dont hate polish.
im not retarded enough to hate an entire people who are related ethnically to mine for some shallow, emotianal WE WUZ reason.

i dont think you should either.

Almost like Trocki chink battalion.

Kek. Fpbp.

polish-russian friendship

>related ethnically

is this czeka founder?

same idea, yeah. tried to do the same with the czechoslovaks, but languages are too similar. the legion fucked up an entire siberia and prolonged the civil war by at least a year.

Yes. Feliks Dzierżyński aka Iron Felix. He was Polish.

Apparently secret Polish patriot (he was from a noble family) because no one killed more Russians than him but he really was an equal-opportunity killer.

Czechoslovak Legions fought for White movement. However once Kolchak deposed civilian government and instituted military dictatorship their motivation plummeted.

I don't have any particular feeling towards Russians, I'm just stating a fact.

Any attemt at our cooperation wasn't very fruitful for Poland and that's why my nation doesn't really trust you.
Also, Russians often act disrespectfuly in Poland, take a volleyball match for example, where one Russian player was making a rifle shooting gesture towards audience.
I won't even speak about Russians tourist, Russians in general clearly don't respect Poland and Polish people at all.

You know, there are still portraits of this guy in FSB or police offices. Isn't it polish-russian friendship m8?

Comfy thread we have here.
Yep I know.
From Poles in Ruskie service I prefer Rokossowski.

Nonsense, russian goverment hate us (and we hate them). But i don't think we hate russkies or that they hate us.

Bruh. What are you, some kind of traitor? Russians been trying to conquer Poland for centuries. Fuck'm. They didn't even show up to the Siege of Vienna and repeatedly lost to the Turk. They are the worst.

>white movement
they fought for russian empire and were promised safe passage back home through siberia. then there was fuckery on the way by Trotsky, so and they ended up siding with whites and capturing fucking imperial gold reserve. epic anabasis

Hatred towards some nation is the thing only simple minds capable to feel. OK guys don't feel that way.

Amazingly for a soviet officer Rokossowski's units were relatively crime-free.

Fuck off mongrel.

Wow

Yeah it was pretty cool. Russian Civil War is a bit unknown outside of Russia but it was a very complex and interesting (and tragic) conflict.
>tfw there's a timeline where Whites won
;_;

Ty nawiet nie możesz sobie wyobrazić ile nas tu jest, debilu.

>repeatedly lost to the Turk
Amerishart education.
No friendship while (((ukraine))) exists.

OP is faggot

Just imagine MUCH MORE churches in every russian town.

Sometimes I just don't know who's jewing who.

1917 never forget

Not that big like you Ahmed.

>mieszka w miejsce z którego wszystkich Polaków trzeba deportować, nawet jeśli jedniego słowa po polsku nie znają
>gorszej tylko brytyjczyki
>nazywa kogoś zdrajcą

>Whites were fanatic Tsarists meme
Bolshevik propaganda. Most of White movement fought for Russian Republic.

Also a timeline where von Ungern-Sternberg establishes the imperium of man a few centuries earlier

Just imagine a not fucked up gene pool of a nation.

How do you like it.

Just forget it man... Commie brainwashing is too strong.

Slavs will NEVER unite.
They could be the hope for the white race but no, to srupid for that.

Especially the TWO most powerful Slavs, with the lesser slav being eternally asspained by the superiority of the first ( no matter how based poland is russia was an empire , then red empire ,and now the second military in the world, nuclear superpower and single independent state with NK and Iran from JewSA)

This absolute fucking madman wanted to restore the Russian, Chinese and MONGOL empires simultaneously.

My favourite russian, what a crazy fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OXRBpNSzV8

We can be friends

Yeah, but, well, bolsheviks destroyed a loooot of churches.

Kiedyś odszukamy Berlin, bo to jest słowiańska ziemia

Do you think it would be any different now if whites won?

To the last sea! Too bad he was mostly a homicidal maniac who relied on 2.5 horsefuckers of outer mongolia for manpower. Still, this could have been so damn epic and deserves to be read about

>mfw Russians have no friends and neither do Poles

Wielka Polska od Berlinu do Lugańsku.

Every Slavic country shall unite under the Jesus Christ

which are the most loved slavs
Czech?

This is our family.

>most loved slavs
>czechs
lol, especially the women and espcially, you know, on a special type of a couch

Ja pierdole, that's enough. It's good you write in polish and have russian flag, but, kurwa mac, that's enough.

afaik they never had war with anyone

Under pickled vegetables.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GvU9QGQtuw
When there's war, you'd pray for pickled vegetables. War brings famine. Famine brings plague. Plague brings death.

Truly the craziest time back then, so many possibilities.
I remember reading about Mannerheim and how he was an imperial Russian officer who trekked through central Asia into China as a spy in his early days.

this desu
he is right user
you are catholic we are orthodox, but under pickled vegetables we can all unite

It's never enough.

All hail PIckled Vegetable, our Lord and Saviour!

Without Jesus there would be no churches. It's people who divided them for their own purposes and greed. Jesus created church, that's the society of our hearts(the bound), not a building or a fraction/religion. But yeah, we should unite.

You have my pierogi.

>who is Jan Hus
>who is Jan Zizka
>who is Prokop the Great
eh. you have to step up your game. they've been fighting half of europe just with abasically a towel. got their gene pool fucked up too, but that's another story.