/pol vs Tim Heidecker

>says he's voting for hillary
>wears pussyhats at womens rights marches
>apologized to the person who stabbed him
>didn't know he needed to act on "The Comedy" and just played himself
>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile jew (Vic Berger) to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters
>writes songs about killing trump
>wishes 10 year old Barron Trump falls out of trump tower and dies
>posts a pic of newborn son on instagram, saying that he doesn't know which he's happier about, his new son or trumps pussy tape
>half of his fanbase disowns him
>doxxed
>forced to install security system on house
>writes a song about Sup Forums called "I Am A Cuck"
>'check it out' not renewed for new season
>plays a significant role in getting Hyde's show cancelled
>wife leaves him
>$4,000 a month alimony
>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
>tells california to use deadly force against trump people
>makes video in response to Sup Forums
>writes yet another song about Sup Forums
>blocks anyone on twitter who asks him about his divorce or ongoing battle with Sup Forums
>sends out tweet calling for the hanging of Donald Trump
>twitter users forward tweet to FBI, Secret Service, and others
>apologizes to his fans
>deletes tweet, says it was a joke, goes into full defense mode calling people names
>goes on non-ironic 5 minute rant about Sup Forums on talk show where he's supposed to be promoting his new material
>Sup Forums shows up at his house with time stamp
>sends out tweet blaming Trump and Western men for Manchester terror attack
>fans are pissed again
>deletes tweet
-UPDATED 6/6-
>makes London Bridge joke
>fans disgusted
>deletes tweet
>says new season of 'decker' was specifically made to piss off Sup Forums
>admits he has woken at 4:00am afraid for his life
>'Decker' premiers with lowest rating in the history of Adult Swim
>blames failing show on fans for torrenting

Whats next for Tim Heidecker?

Hopefully assisted suicide

Look niggers, your new show is a shit. I'm not going to help gib you free advertising. Sage

>admits he has woken at 4:00am afraid for his life

I hope this is true.

Fuck you The Comedy is great

>makes London Bridge joke

Anyone have a screengrab of it?

he stutters and it's annoying. reminds me of rick and morty if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if. FUCKING JUST SPEAK NORMALLY ITS NOT FUNNY

Decker is rated pretty high by people who think for themselves, rather than the average tard who parrots whatever the most popular Sup Forums opinion is. Your brains get so frustrated and can't even comprehend that someone can like Tim---because its the "popular Sup Forums meme" to hate him---that anyone who does like him, you say "LOL GO 2 BED TIM" or "TIM STOP POSTING IN THE THREAD...(lol my brain is SOOO large I have so much individualism, Sup Forums TELL ME WHAT TO THINK NEXT SO I CAN TELL MY FRIENDS WHAT TO THINK TOO!)"

Sup Forums is a shit board that creates shit, and the only time it has ever been good was during the election to help elect Trump and the HWNDU stuff. No matter how "great" you think Sup Forums is, this is the truth, and this truth will reach the core of your autistic, Sup Forums-parroting meme mind, whether you want it to or not.

But don't worry---rather than posting an articulate reply, something intelligent, you will default to posting "go back to bed, Tim" because thats the easy option. You always choose the easy option, anywhere in life, because thats where you belong---at the bottom of the food chain, the guy who gets ordered around at work, rather than the boss, who gives orders, like me. Now now, do what me, your boss says, and say "Go to bed, Tim".

Why was this deleted?

No user gives a Jon about ...what's his name again? Go make more sketch. GO MAKE SKETCH

hopefully he will hang himself.

I mean he used to be really funny but he absolutely sucks now.

>goes on non-ironic 5 minute rant about Sup Forums on talk show
>writes yet another song about Sup Forums
link pls

>says it's doubtful his fanbase left him
I know I certainly left before the election, and before he went completely retarded with all this shit. I can only imagine how much worse it's gotten for him. Sad!

Tim, I have a copy of the record you released while at Temple U.

Did he seriously go full autism?

Yeah, he posted that on his twitter around the beginning of May.

Neck yourself Tim. I have never witnessed a more talentless person in front of a camera, and that includes everything I've seen on YouTube

came here to call OP a faggot for posting duplicate thread, but see there's been an update, so bumping instead

Tim got World Peace cancelled, forever stopping conservative tv programs from being aired on most networks

>implying there is anything remotely intelligent in your diatribe.

I hate pol but I hate tim's. Non funny "comedy" more and I always have.

Tim...
Timmy...
Timmy boy...

Its time to go to bed.

Every time I see this thread I think it is a work, like On Cinema is a work and Decker is even a work. It is all a big joke which is funny because we all know it is a joke but never told so. Trying to whip up fake drama on Sup Forums is tres edgy tho, Tim.