Gf insists on visiting paris because of the eiffel tower...

gf insists on visiting paris because of the eiffel tower, please send me pictures of why I shouldn't go (for example the one where's paris about 1930 and 2000 compared with shitskins all over the place)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
youtu.be/QWaWsgBbFsA
youtube.com/watch?v=IQCAuRLJHXE
youtube.com/watch?v=O7iWorzvlKE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are they in a small cage like that?

So when they eventually get put in a bigger cage they feel better about it.

kek

Kids so feral you have to protect pit bulls from them.

This is just fucked up. How could this happen to such a nice city ?

This is just fucked up. How could this happen to such a nice city ??

Practice

Just go. Go to the Louvre.
You will not regret it.

>"look at me, look at me, i'm france now"

nwo. are you new here?

just give her this link

there is literally a mental disorder called Paris Syndrome from the effect it has on tourists wanting to go to see "the city of romance" they see in old movies and then the extreme emotional shock when they see that it is basically "little mogidishu" infested with muslims and africans

Just tell her ''we're not going'' and that's that

how close to the eiffel tower is that?

There's still some very unique and nice place in Paris. Honestly it would be a shame to not go because maybe it will disappear soon.
The time is now, later it will be too late.
Immigrants aren't a majority everywhere in Paris, you can handle it.

see how it could be applied now.

looks like it's mainly for japanese though

don't see how it could be applied pre 2005 though for non japanese...

I went to Paris twice last year. Sure there are lots of shitskins, but it's still an amazing place with a rich culture and a fucking lot to see. I see no reason for you not to go unless you're just looking for an excuse to save money or something else.

meant to post this one

this will give an impression:

youtu.be/QWaWsgBbFsA

Give us a map of infested areas please?

this is the one he wanted though

well this is what underneath the eiffel tower now

avoid sainte etienne at all costs. srs

Useless piece of crap!!!

Did this really happen?

>gf insists on visiting paris
1. Buy her a ticket (for her alone).
2. Give her a map with all the cool places to see. Dark alleys included.
3. Get a fat life insurance that pays out to you. (Incl rape/disability.)
4. Cash in!
5. Wave a wad of money - get new and better gf.

>maybe it will disappear soon
good.

it's not like there's much to see there anyway

So Paris turned into L.A.? Are there any smaller country towns unaffected?

Why not just go? It's not like it's going to get better.

Your stupid relationship is doomed if you're unwilling to even visit a great Western capital because it's got a few extra Muslims at the moment. You just come off like a boring naysayer.

t. lived in Paris

its not that bad dude for all this talk about europe/france/germany/sweden its still one of the safest places on earth.. you would have a bigger chance of getting into trouble in burgerparadise. If you still want to make it saver .... wait until ramadanbombathon is over.

This was done by white leftists actually

my gf was there and it smells really bad.
india 2.0 right in france

13 (mostly asian), 18 19 and 20 district.
The rest is more or less fine. The sad thing is that in those district there's some really cool stuff like pic related, maybe the most beautiful parc of Paris

Please tell me they get shot... God damn it.
Hope one of those "migrants" decides to do a flip.

Paris as a shithole in 2012 when I visited, I would never return, fuck Paris I hope it burn to the ground with all the muslims inside it

paris is rapidly approaching 80's nyc-tier. just with more terrorism.

Much nicer places to see where you are now.
Avoid France.

paris is great, i was there last year.
you should visit.
all of these memes about it being "doomed" only helps that to actually happen.
it's surrendering psychologically.
really sad and pathetic, especially since most of the people pushing these memes are obese midwestern americans who have never traveled.

Tell her that a Terrorist attack happens in Paris almost every month now and that people avoid the place for a good reason.

I have a better idea. Tell her that Paris is too crowded and ask her to pick a more peaceful romantic place.

You can go to Prague or Ljubljana

Paris is like a giant Oreo cookie. All black exterior with a white centre.

For the love of God, don't take train in. Cab.

HOLY FUCKBALLS!

And why do you think they want more immigraiton concidering their habit of desecration? Fucking nihilists.

>its not that bad you guys. just ignore all the rapes and stabbings, just ignore the bombs going off and the hordes of desperate immigrants that are more than willing to mug you for a meal.

my advice is to go somewhere else, go to hawaii or some island in the caribbean, go to amsterdam or somewhere in eastern europe (ie poland) if you HAVE to go to europe

Wait... that's a park? No wonder France is so romanticized.I should go there.

Its not real. Its a fake rap shit video. Most shitskins just act tough and do not even have real weapons. There were Turks in Germany rapping about taking over but their "guns" were just realistic replicas

Visit the country and tour the city on a day trip.

The countries are safe but the capital cities of the said countries are not safe. Paris is far more dangerous than the rest of the France

not close at all.
that's probably a northern suburb.
a cherry picked video outside of a mosque after prayer
this

Go to:
>Tokyo
>Seoul
instead

Is nobody going to check this man's trips?

There are still nice parts of paris man.. Its very nice for a short stay just not for living.

I meant to say "hope it has a bad ending". But, no it did not. Once again, shitskin rap promoting violence and lunacy.

I prefer nice looking places like Provence and things like this? You know, those places with a shit ton of beautiful scenery. I just don't want to go to a big city with alot of non white people that'll probably try to steal my money or rape my gf. That's not romantic at all. And even if there are no shitskins, it still looks like Vienna 2.0 to me and that's one of the worst if not the worst places in Austria desu

It's been cleaned recently. Looks like original picture now.

And blacks and muslims didn't do the graffiti... it's leftists of all races.

North pf paris is the bad part but also has a lot of nice districts if you can ignore the shitskins..
Central is full of tourists
South is not so developed but not as many shitskins
This was my experience anyway

Just go if you have the opportunity OP, it's not like you're going to fucking Syria or something, make your gf happy and enjoy the vacation.

Go to 8:24 and watch from there. This is what Paris is like at night now.

youtube.com/watch?v=IQCAuRLJHXE

>Give us a map of infested areas please?

You forget "le marais".

checked

I was about to say something about how statistically you're much safer in France than your home country but I realized you're from Austria so that doesn't really apply.

Annoying gays or killer shitskins? At least the gays take showers.

Fuck the French, and western Europe, go to Australia( for the weather), or Quebec City (if you want old architecture and zero niggers). Let the French tourism industry collapse, it will hasten the inevitable chimp out

googlemap paris, look at how big it is.
>whole place is infested
>infested
>INfested
>INFESTED
fucking avoid. or dump the whore cuz she gonna be taking miles of sand cock

>stuck up rich kid lesbians travelling the world making vlogs
>surprised to be accosted by a shitskin
>don't come out of the situation with anti-shitskin views

The west is lost.

This literally made me rage..
These scum need to be eradicated!
Ive been to this area at night and can confirm this. Obviously different for a girl but

i was here with my french gf...
the feels man sigh....

underrated

> Surrender/Cuck attitude + 70 years

No, it's the other way around.

I got robbed in a train in Paris by one of these lovely people. And this was like 8 years ago. Faggot Parisians stood and watched or ignored it completely. Not unlike here in the US cities, they have become desensitized to Kang behavior.

This thread is so sad... I'm in tears, what a tregedy!

CHECKEM

I just coincidentally bumped on this degenerate French HipHop video. And yes this is in Paris.
youtube.com/watch?v=O7iWorzvlKE

Genius Swede

Stop lying Jacques, that's in the nigger containment zones in the suburbs

Saddest part is that it can be any part of Europe.

My old city has streets plagued with muzzies with the exception of those that are plagued with gyppos (nobody mess with the gyppos)

No! not Lagos, show video of Paris.