Is this how you counter the leftist culture?

Is this how you counter the leftist culture?

Fight fire with fire?

Oh boy more rosicrucian/kkk skinhead bullshit.

what do the templars have to do with the skinheads?

It's more like skinheads adapting modern day memes.

Free speech is all you need.
You have to fight against censoring it under the guise of hate speech

huh

do you need to be a skinhead to want to deus vult?

the elft dominates the western culture compeltely. movies, music, books, art, fashion, celebrities

why not fight fire with fire and introduce our culture to the mainstream through the same means?

would be wise to have a foothold outside of the internet.

No, caving their heads in is how you counter it. Anything else is virtue-signalling.

Obviously

>our culture

what exactly are you implying here

Everyone is adopting modern memes
Memes are literally everywhere,not just le Pepe maymay

nah lets just steal all of their symbolism

yes but they are the worst.

remove kebab

Fuck off you mincer I have a shirt with a crusader cross on because it's park of my history

That's a nice opinion you have there,

I wish my history had a park too

Leftist tactics don't work for the right. Name me one successful Right-wing revolution.

yes your history but not you.

are all of your kind this stupid?

thanks it is. it's also a fact.

First of all: Stop watching Fernando Mendes.
Godspeed, portuga.

No its not,go back to /lgbt/ you flaming fhaggot

only grandmas watch Fernando Mendes

oh are you perhaps a stalker? that seems like very "degenerate" behavior is it not? it is almost as if you're just as bad as the people you hate.

why are you such a faggot?

I dunno. Are you perhaps being "annoying" or "unlikable" that could be why! btw I'm never going to pick or be on your side. You aren't losing. You lost.

Pls no bully :(

>Some leddit faggot tries to infiltrate Sup Forums
>Can't understand shitposting threads from actual discussion threads
Why are you here? Are you trying to change the opinions of this board/site?

>infiltrate

my sides.

No one is trying to win you to our 'side' also I understand that as an american it must be difficult not feeling a strong sense of duty to you homeland and ancestors due to the fact you all fucked off from Europe

OK idiot,I'll take the bait
>are you a stalker
If by stalker you mean indawoods sniky beerky,yeah comrade

>degenerate behavior
>degenerate
There's that word agian,tell me user,what does degeneracy mean to you?

>No one is trying to win you to our 'side'

Then explain the last 3 years.

so you like kebab, you infidel?

If I was you I'd consider, muslims throw faggots off rooftops

I don't know I'm not the one who goes around preaching we need to "end degeneracy" and asking "Is X degenerate"?

Live a good life bettering yourself and being humble (which does not mean being a meek person); get married; have children; teach them to be good persons but with a brain; pray and go to church in a traditionalist parish; die in God.
There's nothing else we can do, and maybe try to get into politics or vote for the best candidate.

lmfao

fucking no

jesus christ this is condensed cringe

and the christcucks call pagans larpers

LMFAO

No, that's how you make yourself look like an ass that brands himself with dead memes.

You know, real men add meaning to new symbols. Only cowards do what you're thinking of doing. Zombifying some dusty order that remained buried for a reason? Why that's exactly what Israel and ISIS are doing, you imbecile.

Yea

If I were you I'd consider not stalking so much because you might end up in a prison. Or dead.

What does that even mean I literally have no idea what that is supposed to mean

Bullshit. Politically support right wing candidates, shift the overon window, and do everything you can to use subtlety (not autism) to redpill others.

Gutless twat. You've nothing to lose but remain a coward.

It really is hilarious.

and watch as the muslims take over my civilization?

>tiny ass text and emblem
>ugly color pallet

try something like this

Ok so it was just mindless torture then.

>explain the last 3 years

President Obama delayed the collapse of the USA, but Donald Trump annihilated all hopes of successful reform. The contries you raped avenged themselves by planting a donkey atop your government. You are fucked, and rest assured you and all your burger peers deserve every minute of it.

not all of us are good liars and deceivers. I know I'm a person of good nature, I am a far right supporter but I'm also a person with a merciful nature. Not naive, but merciful; hence why I'll never be a politician, I'd be too soft. But give me a strong leader willing to fight for the European people and their traditions and I'll die for him.

Communists and faggots need to fear for their lives on a daily basis. When the day comes when people are busting down doors and executing traitors in the streets and they are all dead is when we will finally know peace.

YES that's what this board is I mean it couldn't have taken you 3 years to figure that out

> give me a strong leader willing to fight for the European people

good luck with that, he is just magically fall from the sky, you don't even need to move one finger for it to happen

Typical response from a brit. Just ignore it right? That seems to be going so wrll with your domestic terrorism problems.

You fucking brits are worthless.

And who's the one saying that?

You have to be pretty narrow minded to assume I'm just talking about this board or even this entire forum.

I don't deserve anything because I did literally nothing wrong. In fact I did nothing.

Can't wait 'til we have to put down uppidty germans for a 3rd time

>types the german as his wife is fucked by achmed the migrant and he works 90 hour days to pay for achmeds sixty kids
the eternal hun can do nothing but fail

Christ cucks everywhere

Everyday on Sup Forums I see it. Usually some alt-righters.

We can fight back; I'm a pacific person, not a pacifist. But first we need to be sure our own people will not turn on ourselves. And at the moment too many people are brainwashed.

We must show and spread the truth about how much our traditions and identities as European people are worth this good fight.

absolutely true

>And at the moment too many people are brainwashed.

Yet you're willing to die over a narrative.

Look man, we don't want you on "out side," in all likelihood most of the people on this board have given up on "saving" people like you and we just accept the fact that you will die in the fires of freedom.

>Christcucks are actually okay with this
you faggots are the biggest larpers on earth, you follow the most pussified religion on the planet (even fucking Buddhists are uniting and taking up arms against Muslims) and yet you larp as badass muzzie slayers

Buy these hoodies, notice the fact that you aren't doing anything that resembles what people who wore that symbol before you were doing, take a long look in the mirror and have a good fucking laugh at yourself before you get skewered by kebab.

You guys are a fucking joke.

I know I cannot be that person, I hope someone like a new Salazar would rise in your Country.

what if I told you I'm not a native?
And who said I'm ignoring it? Timing is also a great thing in battle: you do not charge when you're not ready. At this moment, we first need to quickly gather our forces and find new allies. Soon will be time to attack, for now we must hold the position and push back when the people will be on our sides.
If I was to speak out right now, I'd be stopped by other Europeans first; we need to conquer the minds before we can take back what was stolen from us.

Die in vain? No.
There's a time and a moment for the counterattack, and at this moment we are not enough. We must act quick to gether more people on our side, then it will be our turn.

>London Bridge Attack Happens
>Doesn't take any action
>Goes on the internet to tell other people how inactive they are

That is very brave of you user

>evey day on Sup Forums
>probably some alt righters
>ALT RIGHTERS
tell me user,you don't belong here, do you?
Leave this place,there's nothing but cancerous opinions of angry beta Nazi wannabes, trust me
Get out while you can

And I never wanted to be in it. Ever. At any point.

Also I recommend leaving your basement at some point in the future because it's actually pretty nice outside.

>other europeans

if you want americans to be your ally you'll have to abandon the french and krauts.

They support islamic terrorism.

ignore him

The larping is strong with this one.

what a shame...I know a few good French guys who are far-right supporters. But yeah, better cut off an arm than let the gangrene kill the whole body.

I only browse this board to keep an eye on current events. But yeah you're right. By the way if it wasn't the alt-right spreading the "anti degeneracy" meme then who is it?

>Talks about leaving the basement
>Still presents dumb counter arguments to posts in your basement
>Taking down tally marks on a notepad .txt file for all this Le Sikk Burns on Sup Forums

Good job, you won!

literally this

>honestly your terrorism problem is becoming a drinking game.

You are pathetic and your country is pathetic. it doesnt matter if you leave the EU.

we dont want you as our ally or friend so fuck off.

we have the russians.

not bad

Way to take action user.
Way to not be a LARPer
Way to put down all the LARPers
You did such a good job that I think Muhammad might not stab you today!

They'll have to fend for themselves.

And when the remaining French and Deutsch whites try to flee to the US we'll send them back.

They have no friend in the US anymore.

I think it's hilarious that you're trying to tell me that you aren't trying to goad me into picking a side while you clearly have some kind of keylogger on my computer. If you think this gross, disgusting invasion of an innocent persons privacy is going to end with anything other than you getting your ass pounded in prison then you have another thing coming.

The only criminals in this situation are you. The stalkers. Yes you. You are the only people who are going to be punished.

Anons
Anons with nothing better to do than shitpost
Some anons actually believe what they say here,some are just memelords

I'm not the one walking around wearing a knights templar cross on my chest you stupid faggots. You've absolutely no right to wear that symbol if you're not going to proceed by killing muslims.

It's the perfect equivalent of shirts that lefty cucks wear that say shit like "beat the hell out of hate" or "punch a nazi" you aren't prepared to do anything to live up to what you express on your clothing, all bark no bite, take that fucking cowardly shirt off and sit the fuck down you pussy.

Oh shit! Jimbo talked about you, yeah you got me.
I'm stalking you, if you see anyone in a red car scratching their nose, they are part of my stalking gang, I'd be pretty sacred.
Or if someone is in a mail truck at noon, that's me too.
I'd probably just run if were you.

Honestly the best way to to use it's own cultish and ideological-conformity seeking nature against it when it inevitably starts to eat it's own. Most people don't like to feel like they're constantly being appraised for how righteous and rightthinking they are.

Like that Laci Green chick abandoned ship for that reason.

I don't wear those shirts, but maybe if you grew a pair, you would down the attire and save you fucking country you fucking idiot!
>Let me know how living in New Pakistan goes for you

That's fucking good.

HAHA Don't kid yourself you clowns don't frighten me. I haven't seen a single one of you face to face and I bet if I did even a 90lb girl could deal with some pimply ass nazi wannabe land-0-lakes bitch kid.

He's right, you know

what is the meaning of "ride the tiger" the book by julius evola?

>coming from a union jack

Lol please fuck off with your "internet tough guy" shit.

You fucking pricks cant even own butter knives and are about to become a police state just to stop inhuma apes from blowing you up.

If it werent for the fact that the brits colonized the US, we'd have literally nothing in common.

You wanna go out and wear a deus vult shirt go right ahead, but dont pretend that you wouldn't be arrested the second a brit cop saw you for "inciting violence".

Kindly fuck off

Moldylocks?

Yes

Hold on user, I gotta send this hack through my slow dial-up.
In a few minutes though, all of your data is mine!

Hiding behind your computer screen I see. Sad!

How am I an internet tough guy?

When did I say may ways of doing things is going to save us?

When did I say the my government isn't cucked?

Keep crying faggot, you're only mad because I'm shattering your illusion that Christians can save anything. You're a bunch of complete pussies who wont fight for anything anymore. The western world has been Christian for about 1600 years, if Christianity was going to save us from getting cucked by Muslims and Jews it would have saved us by now. You've had your turn, you've failed.

>You're a bunch of complete pussies who wont fight for anything anymore.
I agree, I think you've summed yourself up very well while projecting onto Christfags.
And the 1600 years of Christians ended when you became a secular country, so there was no way for it to save you anyways

You have to go back burguer. In Europe we can know who were our ancestors. We have shit ton of papers in the church: weddings, baptisms, deaths... I know my mother ancestors were french soldiers in spanish reconquista bc my last name and i traced them since 1500. Father ancestors were from Navarra since 1600, so more kebab removers. I'm sorry your country have less than 250 years.

>literally "no u"
Your cucked faith is clearly, utterly indefensible.

Deus Gevalt

So if skinheads adopted the rainbow flag, it would therefore be a racist flag?
>Templars fought for the pope 800 years ago, and now its bad to use there cross to show you dont like moslems? Wtf