Weed smokers should be imprisoned and/or executed on sight

Weed smokers should be imprisoned and/or executed on sight.

If you smoke weed you are the highest of degenerates and are not white.

Fuck off cunt, I could not give a flying fuck what somebody does to their own body.

Fuck off Australia nigger, im high right now and am probably more successful than you ever will be.

Digits of fucking truth, now go to bed, faggot.

this is why duterte is fighting the war on drugs. you may not give a fuck what a person does to intoxicate themselves but if half a population are just brainless zombies walking around 80% high and half un-aware, that makes for a very weak and unproductive population.

SLIDE THREAD

SHAREBLUE IS ABOUT TO BE DECLARED A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION TOMORROW

You're only saying this because you hate black people and want to kill them all

In my eyes you are a broke loser. You are lower than the drug addicted street bum. The amount of money you have means nothing when you're a degenerate weed smoker. Neck yourself. Right now.

>samefagging
You degenerate weed addicts are not human at this point.

You're only saying this because you're a cuck.

.... I didn't say drugs aren't degenerate I just said I don't give a shit what people do with their lives. Drugs are degenerate but it falls to the individual to make smart choices in their life.

George Washington smoked weed

Yes and George Washington was responsible for forming what is now the most degenerate country on planet Earth. America was a huge mistake.

Thanks for proving my point.

same goes for alcohol, drugs, and whatever I don't like people doing
ESPECIALLY whatever I don't like people doing, like bungee jumping and littering

shut your fucking cud chewing snout mouth you pouch fisting hop nigger

I don't smoke weed cunt and did you not see my fucking digits. I'll samefag as much as I like. A persons body is their own and not the jurisdiction of the state. It is as simple as that I do not care what people do to their own bodies.

Nah, I'm likely whiter than you and I smoke weed everyday.

>highest of degenerates

I chuckled

I agree with this

>Steve jobs

All drugs, even heavy ones, should be legal.
That way natural selection would work efficiently again.

You don't need prisons, when sub-humans can O.D for a few dollars.

thank god you're too ineffective to have an influence on the real world. go take a walk in nature and leave the computer for a little while.

>Alcohol drinker should be imprisoned and/or executed on sight.
>If you drink alcohol you are the highest of degenerates and are not white.

A true degenerate

Duterte will be Gaddafi'd within five years. Mark my words.

Yes you are the whitest of whites but you only have one arm because the people in your village ate the other one off to get the magic inside

I smoke weed everyday and I'm better than you.

Don't judge me.

t. Drug addict

You're time is coming. Drugs must be made illegal worldwide. Enforce capital punishment if necessary.

How can you be better than me if you smoke weed?

You have lower IQ than me , are more likely to develop lung cancer and earn less money in general.

Why do you give a shit what other people do?

Agreed. Such degenerates should be gassed for contributing so heavily to the destruction of society.

Legally smoking tight now, fuck off.

kys crocodile cuckdee

this

Fair enough

Shouldn't stop at just weed though

Your compulsive need to feel superior to people you've never met has resulted in cultivating a illusion of a world where you're automatically better than someone who smokes weed. This is a fantasy.

Your ancestors used weed

It's reality. As a non weed-smoker I am more in line with the word of God. The Holy Spirit is guiding my life as I have not allowed the marijuana demon to infect my psyche with demonic thoughts.

kys pharma shill

>If you smoke weed you are the highest of degenerates and are not white.

Aight, bestiality and incest are normal in your shitty wasteland.

I smoke weed for the appetite stimulation when bulking.
Surely being a weak skinnyfag is more degenerate than smoking weed

Shut up Mom, I told you it wasn't a good idea to come on here

lmfao. just for that, I'm gonna go smoke on my lunch break

thanks user

(for the record i was probably going to chief anyway)

Oh that explains a lot, fucking religious fag. Keep your autism to yourself user, the rest of us don't need it.

>smokers should be executed on sight
>If you smoke you are the highest of degenerates and are not white
Ftfy, ain't nothing wrong with dope but smokers are scum.

>I am more in line with the word of God.

have you ever even smoked weed lol?

Seek mental help.

former pothead here, you're 100% right, don't fall for the herbal jew

But God created Earth which means he created the plants which means he created cannabis which means you just blew yourself THE FUCK OUT you little dildo licker!

I'm starting to get a good idea of why you're so upset that random people you don't know do something that does not effect you. It appears to be the calling card of the devout.

I quit a daily habit of 5 years 7 weeks ago.

K. I make more money 6 months than you make in a year. Guess I'm a failure though. kek

Did you have trouble trying to sleep after you quit?

Australian Faggot. The worst kind of degenerate Faggots are the Australian Faggots. They need a capital F. Yeah, weed smokers are bad. And I bet you're a fat alcoholic with a gambling addiction, because almost every Australian is.

yeah, He also created poppies, hemlock and poison ivy.

Shut up cunt I will always smoke weed and you cant do anything against it.

btw I am the whitest motherfucker in Stockholm

Says the person who lives in a nation started as a penal colony

I'm more fit than you neckbeard, I have a trade job and a gf

t. Dude who smokes an ounce a month

All of you guys are going to Hell. (srs)

A fucking leaf... OP is a faggot and takes numerous cocks, but at least he ain't a fucking leaf.

I'm stoned boi

What about alcoholics, OP?

>not an argument

STOP ENJOYING THINGS ~~~~~~~

People like you are the same people that need a little weed in there life.

something to knock off the
>edge.

>If I don't show up to work, fire me
>if I don't come home and take care of my wife divorce me
>if I don't hold up my contracts obligations, sue me
>if I steal to buy my cannabis, arrest me

IF I SIT IN MY MOM'S BASEMENT DOING BONGLOADS, PLAYING GTA, EATING DORRITOS AND DRINKING MOUNTAIN DEW, LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!

1. Cannabis Thins the Boundary Between the Conscious and Unconscious Mind

McKenna formed this theory, he said, just for his own edification. In his model of this theory, he imagined the unconscious as a system under hydraulic pressure. He said: "If you smoke cannabis, the energy which would normally be channeled into dreams is instead manifest in the reveries of the cannabis intoxication."

2. Cannabis Seems to Dissolve a Local, Personalistic Perspective

McKenna explained:

"If I don't smoke cannabis, I worry about balancing my checkbook, the state of my immediate short-term career concerns. In other words, all the anxieties of the petit bourgeois pour in to claim my attention. If, on the other hand, I avail myself of cannabis. I'm able to rove and scan through a vast intellectual world that is composed of all the books I've ever read, all the people I've ever known, all the places I've ever been."

3. Cannabis Allows One to Be Surprised by One's Own Knowledge

ADVERTISEMENT

McKenna said: "What I really value about cannabis is the way in which it allows one to be taken by surprise by unexpected ideas." Without cannabis, his creativity was "a kind of brick-by-brick, linear extrapolation of certain concerns." With cannabis, he could "go in one moment from thinking about Goethe's color theory, to in the next moment puzzling over a particular instance in Mayan historiography."

McKenna felt that his experience in this was generalizable. He cited "the architectural and art historical motifs" of places in the middle east, such as Punjab and Bengal, where cannabis had been institutionalized for thousands of years. "Islam is a civilization, to my mind, that is largely, if unconsciously, under the influence of the visions and attitudes imparted by hashish," he said.

I vaporize weed. What happens to me? How white could I be?

ITT: wiggers defending their degenerate behaviour

Bahahahahahahahaha
I couldn't give a flying rats what happens when I die, cos I'll be fucking dead.

>strawman

No one wants weed to magically excuse you from shirking responsibilities. What even is this argument? Its very left field.

Yes I can do something about it. I can call you out. For being a worthless degenerate, who is worthy to receive the wrath of God. Which you will receive as you are a marijuana addict.

Don't care if people smoke pot, better than crack. Stopped smoking pot myself about a month ago because of my new job. Started having extremely vivid dreams as of late and after looking it up apperantly pot fucks with your REM sleep so it makes sense. I'd like to keep smoking, but making more money for my girl and I is more important to me than getting a little high.

I don't think it gets any whiter than vaping weed.

4. Cannabis Allowed McKenna to Work Twice or Three Times as Long as Normal

Both creatively:

"I find that when I'm writing books that I can only write for about three hours, and then either the day is finished for work, or I smoke hashish and twenty minutes later I'm ready to go two hours more at it—and I can do that twice in a day. If I judiciously control my intake of cannabis, it like gives me a second wind and a third wind to go forward with creative activity. Now if you just sit down and smoke into a stupor, you're not going to be able to do this. But if you just stop this now tiresome and boring activity and have a couple of puffs, and then you sit and have a few interesting thoughts, and you feel completely revitalized and able to go back to it."

6. Cannabis Improved McKenna's Verbal Facility

McKenna cited a memory he had of the second time he got stoned: "I was able to hold forth for an hour in a pseudo Melvillian style I created on the spot without hesitation—a short story in the style of Herman Melville that was dazzling, apparently, to my hearers. This is verbal facility of an extraordinary sort."

Drinking wine is okay. In Church the wine symbolizes the blood of Christ. Also Jesus turned water into wine. So it's biblical.

When it comes to alcohol.. moderation is key.

alcoholism and opioid addiction are much bigger problems; stop shamelessly shilling for pharma you have no moral high ground

Sessions is getting out the game, presumably because the part of his brain that still sort of works realizes that being a senile person whose boss is a senile person might be dangerous for the country. Jeffy ain't a bad man; just getting along in years and all. I think he just wants to go sip Arnold Palmers on a sun porch instead of trying to do all sorts of impossible things at the behest of someone who has absolutely no idea what he is doing.

I'm coming for you, Quentin.

cool story bro

I'm going to hell because I told you that God created the Earth, and so too he created cannabis? Really? That is the reason I'm going to hell?

:^)

>ops logic
Consumption of a plant degenerate
Consumption of yeast poo not degenerate

Does this mean eating cow poo isn't degenerate but don't touch the garden salad?

>LARPing as Duterte
Faggot. Save capital punishment for the nog rapists and killers

You could isolate and attack any human activity. It says more about you and the danger you represent to normal humans than it does about weed.

>infect my psyche with demonic thoughts.

KEK
if i can do it on from my couch its not a crime

Can't believe so many people fell for this weak bait

Funny thing happened at the library.
I was reading archeological texts about the first europeans - 10k years ago to 1k years ago.

Guess what?

THEY ALL SMOKED WEED! THEY ALL TOOK EPHEDRA! THEY ALL SMOKED OPIUM!

Every single european archeological has these three plants in common. There are almost none in which they do not occur.

WEED IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF WHITE!

Moderation is important but it's a non toxic plant and stops childhood seizures, it should be in the garden next to the rosemary etc.

since u have a Endocannabinoid system in ur brain... when do u jump into the meet grinder ?

I would have to agree, especially while having good tea or coffee.

If you believe that weed smokers should be executed, you must also believe that coffee drinkers, tea drinkers, and tobacco smokers must be executed. Anything else is a logical contradiction.

Reminder that there is nothing inherently degenerate about drug use. Drugs are just a tool; how you use them is what determines whether or not you are doing a degenerate act.

Reminder that Nazi Germany had legal over-the-counter methamphetamine and it caused no societal breakdown.

Authoritarian cunts who want to tell people who are doing them no harm what to do should be executed on sight with maximum prejudice.