Jews

Is there any theory why Jews are so successful? Are all Jews bad or only those whose desire for money has a negative impact on societies?

I.e. what’s your opinion about Naomi Klein, who is a jew, yet her actions are predominantly anti jewish lobby?
(as far as I’ve seen - I’ve read all of her works and read about her extensively).

Pic somewhat related; I took this photo in Auschwitz in 2011.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tcpqP
youtube.com/watch?v=KN2DEnh8dXw
youtube.com/watch?v=xOKVTAYDZiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9X2t-DmkgCg
youtube.com/watch?v=rH1vaZXgbd0
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
commentarymagazine.com/articles/jewish-genius/
jewishracism.blogspot.nl/2009/03/1-bestseller-proves-that-usury-is.html?m=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations
quora.com/Was-communism-Jewish
livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

feel free to post info about jews even if it’s not directly related to the questions in the first post.

Some well-known jewish surnames:

Bauer
Soros
Rotschild
Klein

Common jewish surname suffixes:
-sky/cki
-ich
-son
-man(n)
-witz/wicz/wits
-itz
-stein
-berg
-beim/boim
-baum

Is Jordan Peterson a jew?

Extreme nepotism
White tier intelligence
Naturally selected, only the best traders and merchants could survive and prosper, making them more suited to jobs like lawyers and bankers
Putting huge trust on other Jews, who are fair and honorable towards due to centuries of persecution
Our own altruism

>son
dude theres no way son is a jewish suffix

also it could be that they have more fear of loss than others, and so form stronger families, and pressure their kids to become great, such a thing could easily be controlled by a single gene, of course they are also predisposed towards corruption and marxism, who knows.

whats important is that jews are a corrupt and dishonest people who have consistently used marxism to subvert and destroy white societies.

around them never drop your guard archive.is/tcpqP

>whats important is that jews are a corrupt and dishonest people who have consistently used marxism to subvert and destroy white societies.

What Friedman did in Chile, Argentina, UK was the opposite of that. The chicago school destroyed unions and freed the market, which ruined some of the countries (Chile and Argentina still haven’t fully recovered). Jews in those cases advocated pure capitalism, not marxism.

Similarly in Iraq in 2000s, Sri Lanka after the tsunami, etc.

Jews are successful because they have a huge advantage with work experience. basically Jewish kids will be able to go on school trips with their Jewish school to a Jewish business because a Jewish teacher knows the Jewish business owner. this means that the Jewish student can get inside knowledge of the business and appeal to the Jewish side of the business, regurgitate what they learnt from the trip when applying for work experience. this all ends with a Jewish person with work experience from a high end lawyer firm or office which looks great on a CV and personal statement.

their IQ average is a full standard deviation higher than white boys

>Is there any theory why Jews are so successful?
They hide and conceal their presence while living in another group's society where they preach equality and openness while simultaneously practicing nepotism and strong in-group preference. They're also undoubtedly very intelligent and talented, which makes them even more dangerous.

They're unironically a parasitic human subspecies: they thrive when the host can't recognize the alien elements living inside of it at its expenses but, just like a parasite, their behavior will eventually lead to the host's own demise after which they'll flee and settle into another host.

William Pierce on parasitism and Jewish nature:
>youtube.com/watch?v=KN2DEnh8dXw
>youtube.com/watch?v=xOKVTAYDZiQ

Jewish openly practicing identity politics in the US, after having ostracized it for Whites:
>youtube.com/watch?v=9X2t-DmkgCg
>youtube.com/watch?v=rH1vaZXgbd0

>Are all Jews bad or only those whose desire for money has a negative impact on societies?
They're not literally all bad, simply because not all of them have the opportunity to do harm. But they all have the potential, therefore yes.

>youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY

>X is a Jew. X is doing Y. Is X /our guy/?
They can be. Given any trait of any human race there are always exceptions that differ greatly from the expected mean of that trait. In very, very, very (emphasis on very) small numbers these exceptional individuals who's actions are absolutely and overwhelmingly positive for us they can and should be accepted into our society. Whatever genetic "damage" they do to the race by breeding will be too small to matter and be overshadowed by their said individual actions.

Pic related: a Brit user complied a list of documented Jewish expulsions (only expulsions, not mass killings) throughout history. It is NOT a coincidence.

>they thrive when the host can't recognize the alien elements living inside of it at its expenses but, just like a parasite, their behavior will eventually lead to the host's own demise after which they'll flee and settle into another host
/thread

pic related

They live in the short term, yet are smarter and more hardworking than niggers

J*daism is the enemy of the White Race. They started WW1, killing millions of Whites, just because they were jealous of the White Civilization. Also, unbeknownst to many, the j*w invented c*mmunism and spread it to Russia during the war to weaken them. Eventually, this would kill millions of whites. The j*w, deeply consumed by shame and anger, sought to re-establish himself as a somewhat relevant regional (and later global) power. To try and achieve this, they later elected The Führer in Germany, who actually fought against themselves because he hated j*ws and knew the truth about them . In his bitterness, the j*w created lies about The Führer """evilness"", to try and justify his lust for power and goyim lands. Thus war was declared, and with all too much predictability, many millions of Whites got killed. The j*w rose in power. For now. Many years passed, and under the divine mercy of the Whites, the j*w was allowed to build, and even to thrive, into the lands of Palestine. But the seed of guilt had been implanted in the minds of j*w, so as to keep them weak. The j*w, utterly inferior yet arrogant, now put his hope in the EU instead of his conquered """homeland""", and in his autism invited the Middle East to wonderful Europe. This was done so that j*ws could finally live whitout Whites, therefore they would stop feeling so inferior and useless. And so it was the j*wish blood lust continued, as these new guests killed many Whites. But alas, just as the j*w began to feel a fell hope, the Whites had defeated them again with Brexit and Trump. Who knows what the future holds, but there is one thing certain - the White Race will always be here to thwart the j*wish menace.

this

nepotism. bankers have control of money, can give loan to friends business while calling loans on non-jew or restricting loans for them to allow jewish business to grow. they can fund the politicians they want, which are always jewish.

they arent smarter or better or anything like that. the banks control the money and that controls who gets to power and they wrote laws with this money to make it continue. and its racist to question it.

I read that one standard deviation of the mean of 100 for all of america would be 15, and the jew scores between 107 and 115, an average of 110. commentarymagazine.com/articles/jewish-genius/

Bump for a potentially good thread.

The worst thing that could happen to a parasite is for the host to recognize him as such.

To quote an user from yesterday

The Jews often lie and claim that Christians are responsible for the fact that Jews are usurious. The Jews also sophistically claim that by identifying an allegedly alien source for their usurious practices, they are thereby absolved of their guilt for stealing from, and ruining, the rest of humanity. Both Jewish claims are false, as proven by the Jewish Old Testament, which in the form of the Bible is still a bestseller.
In point of fact, the Jews' God instructs the Jews to practice usury against non-Jews as means of taking over the World, but to never practice usury against fellow Jews, because usury is immoral, as immoral as murder. The Jews' racist God tells the Jews to bleed the Goyim dry with usury in the books of Moses, which were supposedly given to the Jews some 1,500 years before the birth of Jesus Christ, and therefore some 2,000 years before the Middle Ages, which is the period in which Jews claim the Christians forced the Jews into becoming usurers.

In the Jewish book of Deuteronomy 15:6; 23:20; 28:12-13, the racist Jewish God tells the Jews to take over the World with usury:
"15:6 For the LORD thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee. [***] 23:20 Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it. [***] 28:12 The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow. 28:13 And the LORD shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only...

jewishracism.blogspot.nl/2009/03/1-bestseller-proves-that-usury-is.html?m=1

>Naomi Klein
She is a very good writer.
Whether intentional or not, Jewish people tend to "cover" the intellectual landscape, so you'll find them at both ends of the political-ideological spectrum. Whether this is done in a coordinated fashion, to control discourse itself (there's a quote from Chomsky on this), and govern the movements of the Overton window at each end of the spectrum of thought, would be more difficult to prove. But I would be surprised if this is something that has not been collectively discussed in Jewish-only contexts.

This phenomenon is really not too far from the thinking behind the legal process in the West, where a lawyer, who by all accounts can live an upstanding life within the bounds of the law, can really sink their teeth into and relish defending someone who has done something abhorrent. It's an intellectual challenge.

Whether JBP does or does not have Jewish heritage doesn't really matter and is up to him to disclose. He does have tons of Jewish friends and obvious respect for the legacy of Jewish influence on Western thought. So do I. That doesn't mean I am entirely free of cognitive dissonance as I struggle to reconcile my (nearly entirely positive) personal experience with Jews IRL with the undeniable dark side that emerges from history in the rearview. The fingerprints of fuckery, the lies, the manipulation. It's embarrassing to a gentile. Fooled over and over again. It's also existentially disheartening when looking at humanity as a whole, because the dominant group, the winners, the system itself, appears to select for treachery and duplicity. It tends to squash one's instinct for idealism as an entirely risky endeavour.

There only conclusion I can really make is that there are things I do not know, and to hope that I will understand them when I need to. Until then I will try to reserve judgement and pay attention.

>Are all Jews bad

If a Jew is being a good person, he's being a bad Jew. There are good people who were born Jewish but there are no good Jews.

>jewish family
>super successful
True masterrace

The new Avengers looks great!

holy shit, very insightful. thanks for posting italybro

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

successful? being psychopath is not successful shlomo. its incurable disorder. Jews are physically and ideologically manufactured psychopaths at a scale of race
basically we have a newborn (pic) psycho who will learn from Talmud that everyone but him is a piece of junk to be exploited and then disposed of. that's literally psycho^2
psychology considers psychopathic personality disorder incurable, so such persons should be publicly executed in every town. read about infant's psychology because pic is strongly related and explanation is too long. sadly banning religions and religious traditions never works so question remains open for innovation. its not possible this civ will ever do well with jews on this rock. they had few thousands years to improve and spent it destroying every civ they lived among. do you call cancer successful for destroying its own host?

There is no magic in the success of jews.
If you want to know,they are succesful because they help each other always.Their tight community is their source of success.

God intended for Jews to utilize their energies and talents to evangelize the world for Christianity. The model for this is the prodigious efforts of St. Paul, who accomplished so much in such a short space of time.

Think of it. Imagine if Jews used their talents to evangelize, rather than achieving success in finance/banking, the sciences, and the arts.

The world would have converted to Christianity long ago.

Mysteriously, however, the majority of Jews rejected Christ, but the gifts of God remain.

But this, too, is part of God's plan.

See Romans 11:

>By their transgression salvation has come to the Gentiles, to make them jealous. Now if their transgression is riches for the world and their failure is riches for the Gentiles, how much more will their fulfillment be!

>...For if their rejection is the reconciliation of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?

>...They were broken off for their unbelief, but you stand by your faith. Do not be conceited, but fear; for if God did not spare the natural branches, He will not spare you, either. Behold then the kindness and severity of God; to those who fell, severity, but to you, God’s kindness, if you continue in His kindness; otherwise you also will be cut off.

>And they also, if they do not continue in their unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

>...For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed of this mystery—so that you will not be wise in your own estimation—that a partial hardening has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; and so all Israel will be saved.

>all Israel will be saved.
-Romans 11:11-25

Were jews really responsible for communism? Someone help me understand. Im reading culture of critique at the moment and alot of it is going over my head.

>Were jews really responsible for communism?
Yes. I've lost the source, but the overwhelming majority of the Bolsheviks and Soviet ruling class were indeed Jews (with notable exceptions, such as Stalin).

Pls, some user confirm with sources.

>the fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators

Of course I cant get a straight answer from Jewgle

Forgot link

quora.com/Was-communism-Jewish

Because they have very high levels of ingroup trust meaning they can do business with each other without contracts or anything like that based off Jewish trust alone. They stay clannish to quite literally keep themselves pure and successful. Not to mention they handled others finances through history which made them good with money and gain a reputation for it.

They pretty much succeeded at what pol wishes white people could despite huge shortcomings.

After most jewish people (6 million) were killed during WW2, only the smartest, most capable, and most adaptable jews were left.

So it stands to reason that the jews today are all excellent specimen. Much better than the average white man.

Most common explanation is that there was nothing in Jewish law to prevent Jews from charging interest on loans, which was forbidden at the time in Christian and Muslim communities. That allowed Jews to pretty much develop and control the banking industry, which is obviously very lucrative.

>If a Jew is being a good person, he's being a bad Jew

this is true.

it's important to understand that jewish ethics and morality are vastly different from a white concept of ethics and morality.

to the jew, good is that which is good for the jews. lying in the most retarded manner, claiming 2+2=5 and defending that claim to the teeth, if it's good for the jews, then that is the moral thing to do. what is bad for the jews, that is always immoral and unethical. radical moral collectivism, you could call it.

whites have (in part due to subversion) an individualist absolute sense of morality according to which we need to treat everyone nicely, so that we are treated nicely too. and since we're all equal, we have to project our own high morals onto others, and entertain the delusion that they are as moral as we are. when jamal and tyrone are done raping your blonde 9 year old daughter however, it'll start to dawn on you that we're not all equal, and that you cannot expect others to be as moral as you are.

money vampire. Do you people even know anything about this world?

>Some well-known jewish surnames:
>Soros

Soros may be a kike, but the name is from Esperanto. His original family name was Schwarz or something.

googul plays the "reverse game" where you search "why X is Y" and they return results on "why Y is X" for example the bottom result, is that *really* the third most relevant result?

What does this mean in laymans?
t. Brainlet

I thought jewgle delivered searches according to keywords?

High intelligence and lack of remorse, thus having no problems in using and manipulating others for personal gain. Basically, they are psychopaths.

i thought so too until the 2016 presidential campaign when google didn’t objectively show search results for democrats and republicans... Can’t exactly remember what it was
(I think Trump was missing at some point if someone searched for "presidential candidates" and a few similar cases that had to be fixed after Sup Forums reported the errors).

guilt & oppression are legitimate currencies now

This time the bottom 2/3 results.

googul can be stunningly good at figuring out "what you really mean" considering that their business relies on it, although "politically incorrect" searches are another story

It was Trump and the Libertarian candidate, while the leftists (Hillary and the Green candidate) were kept in. In my opinion, some sort of leak that revealed the internal logic that googul was using.

>theory

You don't need to be a fucking scientist to understand jewish nepotism.

I'd assume its largely due to nepotism in addition to the greater self-discipline as due to circumcision they are not as distracted by women and masturbation in general.

Ethnic solidarity. Hence why they want every other race to stop doing it.

livius.org/sources/content/tacitus/tacitus-on-the-jews/

> The other practices of the Jews are sinister and revolting, and have entrenched themselves by their very wickedness. Wretches of the most abandoned kind who had no use for the religion of their fathers took to contributing dues and free-will offerings to swell the Jewish exchequer; and other reasons for their increasing wealth way be found in their stubborn loyalty and ready benevolence towards brother Jews. But the rest of the world they confront with the hatred reserved for enemies.

written 1800 years ago

Jews are successful because they are morally good people, true exemplars of humanity. Honesty and hard work breed success, so success is indicative of integrity.

I believe it's part of the whole Jewish experience, to maintain a strong and closed network of Jewish families that help and uplift each other. If the stories are true and they did endure genocide after genocide, assuming MUH 6 JEWZILLIONS is not an exaggeration, then you can more or less make a guess on why they would become "evil".

Unity makes strength, being strong makes you indifferent to the plight of others that aren't part of your clan, tribalism, much like that practiced by Muslims or Christians, all revolving around the concept of family. How come is not obvious? This is why our's is the suicidal generation.