youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA
c-span.org/video/?429451-1/coats-rogers-never-felt-pressure-intervene-russia-probe&live
c-span.org/video/?429386-1/transportation-secretary-elaine-chao-testifies-faa-reauthorization&live
youtu.be/C5qRx4lNLdI
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-updated-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-1795883982
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS:

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS

ONLY SIX DAYS LEFT

Also, while I hate to use it, if any wants to screen shot this and post it on the_donald or twitter, than do it

COREY'S TWITTER:
mobile.twitter.com/CoreyStewartVA

AWOO!

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down, not in years or months, but in weeks. The evidence against him and some others in the administration is irrefutable now, they're just trying to figure out how to do it in such a way that they can't pardon themselves first.
2. Flynn has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize his jail time. He's singing like a canary.
3. Manafort is going to jail.
4. Kushner is going to jail absent a Trump pardon.
5. Mueller is trying to get Pence to resign first - he's implicated in obstruction of justice, and doing so would stop Pence from immediately pardoning everyone else when he becomes President.
6. Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign. We may be looking at President Orrin Hatch
7. There was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
8. Oddly enough, Steve Bannon is completely clean.
9. While Comey won't testify about this publicly, he will tell the Senate privately that both Trump and Kushner attempted to bribe him.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

>b-but....surely C-comey will s-stump D-d-DRUMPFFH

do you think democrats are tired of looking like losers yet?

Democrats are finished. Comey's testimony tomorrow will be an even bigger charade.

These people are retarded. But they fall for copypasta so that's cool

I think McCain and Sasse are the only (R) senators who still want a part in this. Rubio and Graham seem to have realised it's nothing.

what is even the point of this hearing?
seems like a big waste of time/money.

We allow finns to work in our intellegence?

Never

ebin

David Brock's Nazi propaganda team shilling extra hard today because they know the comfy hearing will make the dems look like the fools they are

Gotta love those American intelligence insiders in Finland

Wow I didn't realize this simple hearing would be such a rich salt vein. Tomorrow will be gold.

Lol, you had 4 when you last posted it.

Pls answer this

/ourdem/ Manchin!

His palms spaghetti
Knees weak arms spaghetti
There's vomit on his sweater spaghetti
Moms spaghetti

Comey's just doing this for ego and attention, he's only out for himself

/OURDEM/

The same can be said about our entire government desu

Democrats right now

When you loss, you win.

They're so dogmatic at this point that they just convince themselves that defeats are victories. It really does seem like President Trump has caused them to lose all reason.

HEARING LIVE

Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, Director of National Intelligence Director Dan Coats, National Security Agency Director Admiral Michael Rogers, and Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe testified at a hearing on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA)

STREAM LIVE NOW

c-span.org/video/?429451-1/coats-rogers-never-felt-pressure-intervene-russia-probe&live

Judging from those reddit screencaps, they seriously expect Trump to be impeached after this. They're in for a bad awakening.

OH SHIT, THE DUMBEST SLUT IN THE SENATE, KAMALA HARRIS, IS GOING TO BE UP SOON.

their narrative is falling apart so they've been fishing for soundbytes their media can spin.

>DEMS ARE NOW ANGRY THAT A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR EXISTS AFTER THEY DEMANDED IT
You literally cannot make this level of kikery up

Pregame for comey tomorrow. The media especially cnn are praying Comey puts himself in serious legal jeopardy but its not gonna happen.

>David Brock's Nazi propaganda team
Are those the guys who pretend to be natsocs but obviously aren't from the way they speak and then call Trump a jewish puppet?

The Navy and the NSA have invested billions of dollars into Linux (Naval drones, the onboard computers for the Zumwalt class, SELinux, etc.) so at least one Finn has been an influence.

ANOTHER HEARING ALSO OCCURING, ALBIET LESS INTERESTING

AA Reauthorization Transportation Secretary Elaine Chao testified at a hearing on the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) reauthorization

c-span.org/video/?429386-1/transportation-secretary-elaine-chao-testifies-faa-reauthorization&live

C U T E

Tomorrow is going to be the Superbowl on steroids except the Patriots start off by kneecapping the falcons and won 200-0. Liberals are acting like this is a referendum on Trump. And I unironically expect to see articles for people calling to fire Comey tomorrow because they haven't paid attention at all.

>98% White
>2% Hispanic

>100% Guac
You had your chance /ptg/, but you chose the chaos candidate.

>Like I said, I wouldn't be against legalization and taxation of dudeweed. I think the big issue is being able to field test for influence, like alcohol. DUIs and all that.

can easily be done with blood and urine testing, though urine testing wouldn't determine shit as far as being under the influence currently. that is all a slippery slope, just like alcohol breathalyzer testing.
It's an interesting subject and one I wouldn't even begin to open up. Personally don't think smoking the dudeweed really impairs most people to drive, but those are definitely issues that would need to get explored and often aren't brought into the picture.
Either way, they need to look at a wider federal medicinal program (it's next to impossible to get in) and legalizing/taxing, if not at least leaving it up to the states.
O'Bammy and Holder claiming they would do just that and then targeting people anyways in a bait and switch was beyond wrong

They unironically believe that all 4 of these witnesses were coerced or bribed but COMEY will bust the whole thing wide open!

Rubio asked the question because he knows the answer is "no" - these people are so fucking stupid it's painful.

>Steve Bannon is completely clean.
>Ryan probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to resign.
The only two true things the greek said in last thread

So basically we have confirmation that Trump did ask them to downplay the investigation but they're staying loyal and not saying it publicly. We'll get confirmation as soon as it's leaked to the press from the private hearings.

Danks

It's probably an apt time to agree and amplify. When their delusions come crashing down it will be pottery

There are no losers and winners in their world. Only the oppressed victims of truth and the nazi oppressors using their evil logic.

The more they lose the more committed they get.

Guys how does it feel to know THE FBI IS ON OUR SIDE!?

Feels like whatever is going on (deep state and shit), we're on the right side: the truth

youtu.be/C5qRx4lNLdI

EXPLAIN THIS RACCOFINS!

INPREACH

>tfw ywn be this comfy

this tbhonest
most government functions are theater to try and justify their own existence

It's supposed to be about NSA and unmasking process, but the Dem cult never misses an opportunity to reeeee about Russia. Believe it or not, Feinstein is the only one who asked a relevant question.

Weren't these people working in the Obama Administration? So what if they were asked to interfere in an investigation then, and that's why they can't answer now, because the Obama Administration is being investigated?

Happy birthday Pence!

Why are they leaking so much then?

Yes, because he has broad authority to investigate pretty much anything to do with Russia now. That means he can investigate why the Obama admin unmasked Trump's associates under the pretense of a national security threat from the RUSSIANS. Using muh russia as a cover for their corruption is now going to be their undoing. Hell he could probably even rationalize looking into Hillary's shady business dealings with the Russians.

i couldn't get past point 1 of that stupid

They certainly didn't have much reasoning to begin with, but Trump has brought their real personalities into the public. Before, it was only places like Sup Forums that seemed to grasp how insane these people are, now you can see them be crazy in real time.

Camera guy bored to tears, kek

Some conspiracy theories are more acceptable than others.

>reddit can't into obvious copypasta
they're not sending their best, folks

what about Farage? How does he tie into this? That's the one thing I don't understand.

20% of US uranium being sold to a country we're pointing ICBMs at definitely qualifies.

They unironically think this is winning.

SCHEDULE FOR TODAY

TRUMP IN OHIO SOON

UPDATED DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7, 2017

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-updated-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-1795883982

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews en route to Cincinnati, Ohio. In the afternoon, the President will meet with Obamacare victims. The President will then give remarks on his infrastructure initiative. Later in the afternoon, the President will depart Cincinnati, Ohio for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

10:00AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

10:50AM THE PRESIDENT departs the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

11:10AM THE PRESIDENT departs Washington, D.C. en route to Cincinnati, Ohio

12:40PM THE PRESIDENT arrives in Cincinnati, Ohio

12:45PM THE PRESIDENT meets with ***Obamacare victims*** (lol)

12:55PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks on healthcare

1:20PM THE PRESIDENT gives remarks on his infrastructure initiative

2:10PM THE PRESIDENT departs Cincinnati, Ohio en route to Washington, D.C.

3:45PM THE PRESIDENT arrives at the White House

Briefing Schedule

IN FLIGHT Press Gaggle with Principal Deputy Press Secretary Sarah Sanders

NO CAMERAS

They never were.

Out of principle I fucking hate The Patriots and Tom Brady. But after learning the team and Tom are /ourguys/ I actually rooted for them in the Owl. I like them and Tom, and hate myself every minute for it. It's just that they've been so good for so long, I have to hate them, my team isnt even in the division. But then I like them because Tom and Gronk are based. Feels conflicted brahs

holy kek

>what is even the point of this hearing?
Political witch hunt against Trump. They trot up a bunch of witnesses hoping they're going to make innuendo and insinuations to keep this narrative going without actually providing any evidence. These 4 witnesses didn't play their game and they're visible angry about it.

They're basically just asking the same question repeatedly, hoping to get a soundbyte that CNN can play out of context in an attempt to make Trump look guilty.

>at least one of them is true
hahaha bannon is clean reddit BTFO

This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older brother tonight. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in intelligence positions in the government. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Drumpf is going to be impeached by noon tomorrow.
2. By the end of July, Hillary will be president.
3. Everyone involved in the Trump presidential campaign will be jailed, including Drumpf himself.
4. It was her turn.
5. Russians hacked into the ballot boxes and will be nuked immediately after Hillary is sworn into office.
6. All Drumpf voters will be jailed due to their ignorance to the fact it was her turn.
7. Comey will resume his role as FBI Director but will be jailed immediately due to his ignorance to the fact it was her turn.
8. It was her turn.
9. Drumpf is a stupid orange cheeto-handed crybaby and it was her fucking turn.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

No. Nothing in your post has any basis in reality whatsoever.

Which is exactly why he's not going to risk a 5 year prison sentence to maybe throw President Trump under the bus.

I missed this, give the basic gestalt

Why are Coats and Rogers not simply saying no?

I don't know. Depends on who is leaking: FBI or "janitors friend of FBI" aka "sources for Washington Post"

The sad thing is, they are.

I like to imagine Pence was acting unironically enthused

desu the main issue I have with dude weed is even though I logically see where they are coming from, every fucking person that I have meant that smokes it is a complete degenerate and it smells fucking terrible

this
i heard the dems got BTFO early on, what happened?

How'd the GA debate go?

Ossof get creamed?

They're mad that they weren't allowed to buy their own prosecutor that would have found the results that they wanted.

he'll probably throw the dems a "no comment" bone around some grey area but nothing for the rest

>They're basically just asking the same question repeatedly, hoping to get a soundbyte
they've been doing this at almost every hearing, confirmation, press conference, etc.
at some point we just have to purge the media

>Louise
Isn't she literally trolling the left?

Sure. You can go with that.

>So basically we have confirmation that Trump did ask them to downplay the investigation
All 4 of them outright said they weren't pressured by President Trump, his associates, or any White House staff.

>answer MUH RUSSIA questions
>we can't, there's a special prosecutor
>REEEEE STOP OBSTRUCTING

Pretty sure that he skipped that.

>Daily Stormer unironically endorses Corbyn
almonds activated

he didn't go (i think)

I like dudeweed being illegal because it means the shitheads have to choose between a constitutional right to bear arms and the ability to get stoned. If you buy a gun and you're a weed smoker you're lying on ATF form 4473 which is a federal crime.

Cotton with the bantz

Trump made a decision on FBI director?