Can women ever truly be redpilled? Is it in their nature to be liberal?

Can women ever truly be redpilled? Is it in their nature to be liberal?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-40132396
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's in their nature to follow others. Since popular political opinion has been marching left for decades, they are mostly liberals.

Saw a great pic yesterday explaining it perfectly. Should have saved, but the gist is. Woman are followers and not unlike dogs, and anytime someone claims to be redpilling their gfs, it's akin to trying to redpill ones dog. So just imagine someone sitting down in front of a dog, and telling about the jews.

Bullshit. Women and Men and followers.

Liberalism encroaches on emotions, which women have spades of, in preference to the cold, hard facts of conservatism. In this competition, liberalism always wins.

Its in their nature to follow. If you're a faggot liberal who is into pegging, immigration, interracial cuckolding, and femdom then she will be into it.

If youre a conservative alpha then she will be into it and see you as such.

Can ameriburgers trully be red pilled?
Is it in their nature to have yellow fever be cowards against blacks?

This. Weak men and weak women are both sheep, however strong men and strong women who put emotions to the side favor being conservative.

What's wrong with pegging? Butthole pleasures are fun.

degeneracy

>tfw browsing Sup Forums recently made me develop a new fetish and the first thing my eyes went for looking at OPs pic was their armpits

I'm a lost cause

>the cold, hard facts of conservatism

What facts would those be?

>Women and Men are followers

You maybe, but I don't live in a muslim caliphate

also checking

>What facts would those be?

Facts that go against emotions, such as there are problems in the Islamic community that needs to be addressed, for example.

>You maybe, but I don't live in a muslim caliphate

Go back to bed.

The difference is that strong men will hold their own convictions and opinions, a strong woman will support and hold her husband's convictions and opinions.

>implying the average conservative comes to logical conclusions and doesnt just copy what their friends say like everyone else

including you since you're only conservative from spending all day on Sup Forums until you start internalizing the memes

its a literal gateway to faggotry.

>including you since you're only conservative from spending all day on Sup Forums until you start internalizing the memes

Someone missed their English classes.

>Can women ever truly be redpilled? Is it in their nature to be liberal?

Many mothers are pretty redpilled. Older, childless women tend to project their missing motherhood on the world instead, of their kids.

Women are a reflection of the men in their lives. Sissy boy cuckolds, chronic masturbators, and manchildren NEETs make them liberal, not nature.

Yes they can.
You just need to know their primitive and egoistic needs as well as finding a reasonable argument that something will take away their privilege to fulfillment of those needs. Women are simple beings, when you never trust them but you're always friendly, they will eat any shit out of your hand after some time.

Like a lot of people, I think they are born red pilled or not. I never had to say anything to my old lady.
She still has some of the man-hating tendencies, bit is aware of being full of shit sometimes...that's truly the best you can hope for...convincing them they are capable of thinking with their hormones too, and therefore be every bit as full of it, as we are.
In fact, if you want to be less full of shit, than almost everyone, is KNOW you are full of shit
Words of wisdom from an autist.

All you have to do is know you are full of shit.
Sorry...super stoned.

bbc.com/news/magazine-40132396

But a dog is loyal

why does every woman in texas resemble Ted Cruz

Never say sincere truth to a woman, they hate that. You can suggest anything to give the some thought-food-shit, but never say your honest opinion and avoid their provocations.

My mother seemed really liberal my whole life, but 2 days ago I met up with her and she was screaming about the niggers, Jews and rapefugies.
So it might come with age? I don't know.

Look for the women who are introverts. They tend not to follow the rest of the crowd.
If they enjoy basic white bitch things (pumpkin spice, ugg boots etc.) they have no chance of being redpilled. Needles in a haystack.

>The 45-year-old had just a couple years previously been a card-carrying member of the far-right National Front (FN), and she was the widow of a policeman who she says was racist.
>Now here she was helping her migrant lover, Mokhtar, whom she had met in the so-called Jungle migrant camp in Calais, to sneak into Britain.
>Béatrice says that before his death from cancer in 2010 her husband had been one of the huge number of police officers deployed in Calais to keep migrants from breaking into the Channel Tunnel terminal or the ferry port, in their bid to get to the UK.

>So what of the future? The couple have no plans, Béatrice says, noting that "it hurts when you make plans that don't work out".
>"If our relationship ends, then so be it [but] I owe Mokhtar a beautiful love story, the most beautiful one of my life."

>Last August she was arrested and charged with people smuggling. She laughs when she speaks of the charge, as for her the idea that she was in it for the money is nothing short of ridiculous.
>She was taken into custody at the same police station where her late husband used to work. Released on bail, she was placed under judicial supervision, and has to report to police once a week, as she waits for her trial to begin later this month.
>If found guilty, she could in theory be sentenced to 10 years in prison and fined 750,000 euros, though in her case the penalty would probably be less severe.
>Béatrice has also been put on the government watchlist of people who are deemed a potential threat to the security of the state. Most people on this list are radical Islamists. This too makes her laugh.

>Was it all worth it?
>"Yes," she replied without hesitation. "I did it for him. You do anything for love."

Women have no opinion of their own the are whores

They can pretend for the dick. You just gotta acceptt that and roll with it. The minute they think for themselves they turn into evil, insane, succubi

For sure, you can't just say, "You re full of shit sometimes" You have to lead them by the nose, and let them think they thought of it.

So how does a woman not act like a typical woman? How can they become redpilled genuinely on their own without being a follower?

If you really wanna red pill them, I would suggest using a female proxy. Let them listen to Lauren Southern, or some such like.
I believe they will need to red pill each other.
They act like they don't respect eaach other, that is jealousy. if they hate a bitch, it is likely cause they want to BE that woman...hey are followers of other women, weneed to use this to advantage.
Someone who talks like Southern, but looks like Dunham...this is what we need.

If you want to redpill a woman, be a strong leader for her to follow and give her a child. They need to feel safe and secure, and need something of their own to look after. Without that, they look elsewhere for safety, and turn the government into their own personal father figure/surrogate husband, and project their unfulfilled desire for motherhood onto those "helpless" refugees.

Women just want attention, and they'll get it by hook or by crook.

These slags wearing MAGA hats are doing it for attention. So are these slags virtue signaling about "peaceful" Islam on-line.

No, I meant how can a woman become redpilled herself by her own doing. Not through the influence of her husband/father.

Smartest comment I have seen today.
You sir, have the sight.

Who gives a shit what women think they think or believe that they believe?

Just fuck her good, protect her, breed her, lead her, beat her every once in a while and be romantic every once in a while.

If she doesn't believe by default what you believe, you're a fucking beta cuckold and she probably fucks other men behind your back/ has no respect for you.

It is their nature to be cattle.

Now that the Roasties are empowered, they're just thinking hedonistically and not long term.

>muh ethnic food
>muh strange cock
>muh vagina
>muh safety net