beta.nhs.uk/symptoms/headache?WT.mc_id=organic_split
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill all shitskins

Turkey wouldn't honor the NATO alliance if shit happened

>Am I wrong?

NATO does not exist

>German minister supported Qatar
>USA support Saudi/ISIS

but as I said in the OP Turkey USA best friend right now...do you mean EU wouldn't honor the NATO alliance? But then what game would EU countries play?
>inb4 just watching the muslim holocaust
>that flag
this hits me hard

Yes, given that you thing Qatar and the Saudis would be on the same side you obviously have no idea what is happening right now between those 2 countries

We would be neutral and call for peace

Erdogan had been playing both sides for a year or so now. I wouldn't trust him to commit to either side.
The EU countries would probably just be neutral. France maybe would aid the US, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, would do nothing probably. NATO is a paper tiger becasue it doesn't actually work.

You're wrong. Qatar is funding muslim brotherhood and Saudi Arabia wahhabism. The two are as equally cancerous and sunni Islam radicalized shit, and even though they are similar they have huge problems on ideological matter. They were more or less allies against the shia axis centered around Iran for now. But things are changing and Qatar may ally itself against Sauds given the recent events.

The only sane country here is Iran. The worse of them are Sauds.

If there will be a war, it will be a proxy war and located only in the middle east.

Let's hope it does not happen, there is enough chaos already and ISIS is alive and ready to gain new areas, weakened by war.

oh come on now...it's like Germany would call Luxembourg for tax evasion and tell them to stop...but they are made of the same clay, nobody believes in Germany going against their brothers
>France maybe would aid the US
specifically why? do they have any interests in the region?
How can Qatar sustain a war against both Saudi Arabia and Iran? this is nonsense
>Let's hope it does not happen
why not? It's time for Saudis to taste their own medicine

Turkey, Iran, Germany, Russia are with Qatar
USA, Egypt, Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Libya and UAE are with Saudi Arabia.

It doesn't make much sense but that's how things stand right now.

America and Russia vs the rest of the world, everyone who has balls quickly joins our side, recognizing it as the strongest side.

The weaklings, and those with power issues, or who have nefarious purposes on this planet are left out.

These are countries people, not individuals, think of this strategically and tactically.

They won't. They might ally with Iran against Sauds tho.

>USA, Egypt, Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Libya and UAE are with Saudi Arabia.
that is worse than the Axis in WW2
I don't think Iran would make an alliance with Qatar

Youre wrong
qatar is with russia and iran,
Turkey too since their fight with eu

>WWIII over some irrelevant Muslim countries
Wake up goofus. Why the fuck would China and almost every other country on Earth give a shit.

The middle east is begging for it.

Iran is with qatar from back years ago
that was the reason of trump visit to middle east, to denounce qatar

how can Turkey be with Russia if they are in NATO and begging to get in EU? this is a mess
a lot of oil and gas, plus local girls

Not officialy, its sunni ideology wouldn't allow it. But recent events tend to show that under-the-table discussions and links exist between the two.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar are in a brotherwar in which they try to decide which brand of retarded radical Islam is the best. Qatar may ally with Iran to win that war in the same way some Christian kings allied with muslims to win war against other christian kingdoms, of some arab tribe allied with christian against other opposed tribes during the reconquista. It's not the similirarities that forge alliances but the necessecities of the moment.

They used to beg into eu
since the coup they are on bad relations, nobody speaks about it, but its clear that eu and us leaders orchestrated the coup so they would eliminate erdofan since he cant be controlled and is too strong and turkey is warm with russia since then

Qatar is most definetely a persian agent

>how can Turkey be with Russia if they are in NATO and begging to get in EU

Erdogan knows they will never be accepted into EU and plays with Putin card. Putin uses him and NATO is basically paralyzed.

>Wake up goofus, why the fuck would every country on Earth give a shit about some duke killed in a slavshit country
t. some idiot in 1914

Iran is already supporting Qatar in this and its the only exit way to the rest of the world for Qatar.
Qatar has always had good relations with Iran (compared to other gulf countries) and now it needs to maintain them.

>saudi signs huge weapons contract with usa
>immediately starts war with iran

trump got played. But as long as we're not directly involved, idgaf

muslims betraying each other...bad start indeed
what a mess, Why is Russia an EU enemy?
I see, I'm reading some articles

Trump is rhe one who fucking started it you dumb magapede
why the fuck do you think he visited the me

Iran and catar are only religiously muslim
culturally they are indoeuropean and much much more liberal and western than the rest

Its the west betraying their own for mudslime money

It's getting a little mixed up here. Saudi Arabia and Egypt cut off ties to Qatar. Turkey vowed to help Qatar and is currently trying to fast-track a bill to send troops. Iran is pretty fucking pissed off at Saudi Arabia because of this terrorist attack that just happened and vowed revenge.
So...
Turkey, Iran and Qatar against Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Israel.

>still thin Trump is a poor dindu who gets played by machavelian actors.

Face it, he did exactly what Hillary would have did. Because in the end, it's not Hilary or Trump that decide but the (((deep state))).

It's hard to admit given how hard we shilled for him, but it's better to understand it that to enter into a cognitive dissonance. There is no political solutions and the elections don't mean shit.

People were willing to die for their countries, not some Muslim country on the other side of Earth fighting a religious war.

>Why is Russia an EU enemy?

Russia cannot compete with EU superstate, it is too irrelevant economically, but it has nukes.

I'm not sure it is a direct enemy or should it be even taken seriously, but it plays to be bigger than it is, when protecting its interests.

Egypt will not fight.
They have good relations with Russia. Even now, they just bought a bunch of S-400's from them.
Egypt though hates Qatar for the Muslim Brotherhood role in 2011 riots.
But if Russia sides with Qatar, Egypt will want to keep this merely diplomatic.

>bosnia
>not muslim
you need to stop talking m8

Wrong.
Russia wants to do business with EU. They want to sell their fucking gas.
But EU is USA's bitch and instead sanctions Russia.
It's not Russia that is the enemy to EU. It's EU that is the enemy to Russia.

Why do so many of you faggots thing of world like it's a comic book/superhero movie?

Just because A is friends with B and B is friends with C, that does not mean that C is friends with A.

Pretty much this.
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8

Delusional liar
russia is stronger than all eu put together
only thing stopping rus domination over europe is the us which can basically fight rest of theword at once

What do you think is happening with the Roaches? I was under the impression that Turkey was pretty friendly with Saudi Arabia. Do you think violence could erupt between these two countries?

The EU has a higher GDP than USA.

And no army whatsoever
more for russians to plunder

That shitskin knows nobody gives a fuck about the town, so she made up that it's Christian... I just checked, it's only 7% Christian, lying shitskin

Qatar is a major investor in Turkey. I also read that Turks planned to create a military base in Qatar.
Notice how when Arabs decided to cut off diplomatic relations with Qatar, nobody told the Turks.
They knew they would be against it.

Anyway, what I really think is that Erdogan fancies himself Father of Sunni Islam and wants to keep his subjects at peace, heh.

The bear fuckers can't sustain a 5 ears long war with Europe with out using the nukes. Putin is not Stalin and does not have enough fear behind him to make a new Patriotic War as Satlin did in 1944/45.
Even in 45 Stalin took Berlin but the Soviet army was almost starving because the lack of suplies. The alies could defeat them and take Moscow if rosevelt had agreed on this plan back then.
Today's Russia is no better with only 150 milion pelople/work force and a very likely risk of a sudden Chinese invasion of Siberia during a eventual world war.

>Saudi Arabia vs. Iran.

If the rest of the world was smart, just pull up chairs and break out the popcorn. But we are no smart, so ...

You are even dumber idiot
china is russian closest ally
russia could never be conquered or else they would do it, now its efen more powerful than during stalin

Lol

From where I am standing that is exactly what it looks like.

Fuck, I wish this war were the world against Israel. The Tehran attacks were so obviously a Mossad op.

>30 countries have a slightly higher GDP than 1

Does Germany beat the US?
France?
Great Britain?

They can't compete economically, how about militarily?

Do they have Carrier groups? Thousands of tanks and hundreds of 5th gen jets?

If Iran says it's the Saudis, then it's the Saudis.

middle east is far complicated than that, Egypt is no way will be in any alliance with Qatar, Egypt and Qatar are enemies because Qatar funds and support the muslim brotherhood and ISIS operation in Sinia Egypt, and now after Saudi arabia cut diplomatic ties with Qatar now Qatar will go to Saudia enemy Iran to ally with. Egypt and Saudia are enemies with Iran but for different reasons, Saudi hate iran because it is the Shia power and sudia is the sunni muslims centre and Egypt hate Iran because when Anwar El Sadat former president of Egypt and the president who made the peace treaty with Egypt assassinated by terrorists, Iran honored the killer and even made a stamp by his name.
so despiteQatar and Egypt hate each other and Saudia now joined all of them are Sunnies muslims dominating countries and Iran a anutral enemy because they are Shia
the bottom line alliances map in the middle east isnt that simple, so welcome in the middle east mess

Except the USA has 50 countries.
The EU has more manufacturing capability than the USA, the USA at the start of a conflict has a advantage due to a large standing military but if such a conflict is extended the EU has the capacity to build a much larger military.

>Egypt
>Going to war

Nope m8

you guys should really drop religion and take it easy

Qatar making nice with Iran is the root of this whole conflict though

Can somebody explain to me what the fuck is going on? I only read that CNN was spreading fake news about russian hackers planting fake news somewhere and then something happened somethow this leads to everybody isolating qatar and Trump claiming this as his doing.

Whats even going on

You're fucking retarded.

All 50 states share the bill of rights and constitution, and their representatives make up the legislative and judicial branches of government.

Do you vote for the president of the EU? Or the chairman of the EU council or whatever the fuck all those retarded beaurocratic positions are called.

You don't have a military industry, it's not 1940 and you need more than some steel to make a tank, let alone a 6th gen stealth fighter that can engage enemies from dozens of kilometres away.

Not to mention your militaries have shite training compared to the US. There is a reason Europe is full of their military bases, masculinity was wiped out of Europe in two massive wars.

I am not muslim, I am an Egyptian Christian but because I live with them I know their mindset

>Kill all shitskins
>posts pic of guy famous for killing liberal whites

Keep the faith, brother. God bless and Pope Tawadros!

God be with you brother, stay strong.

Stay safe brother, godspeed.

Thanks guys, god be with all of you

fpbp

How to deal with headache?

You are literally a leaf.
I'm not privy to the voting within the EU as my Nation isn't a part of the EU but I suspect they do in fact appoint representatives.

Military industry in Europe never existed stupid cunt, you guys are too fucking retarded to understand how military industry is supposed to work, during war time factories are converted into military production, so BMW would not be producing cars anymore, they would be producing planes, tanks, whatever.
It's the same for all the large manufacturers.

Most of the high technology for your tanks actually come from Europe, the few military manufacturing plants we currently have are there mostly just to advance technology, to prototype and to create personnel that can design weaponry for the large manufacturers to create.

>Pic related
This is the guy with the most aircraft kills in the world, notice how "masculine" he is?
You don't know shit.

How is it as a Christian in Egypt? Are there many churches? Is it frightening being around that many Muslims?

I was born in a town of 2,000 people in rural Canada, we had 7 churches when I was a child. Only 2 are still open. The United Church and the Presbyterians.

beta.nhs.uk/symptoms/headache?WT.mc_id=organic_split
>EU countries are under the NATO alliance so this makes them Saudi

NATO ain't gonna intervene against anyone. None can't use Article 5.

Every year, there are fewer NATO in ME and NA participating in non Article 5 iniciatives because they don't terrorists to bomb their citizens at home (Spain, etc.).

EU member states vote on MEPs who then vote in EU parliament. Only issue is the can't actually create or propose legislation, only give a yay or nay.

Military industry is not what it was in the 40's. It is dependant on composites and rare earth material that require special processing and fabrication processes. You can't just stop making M3's and pump out some F-35s dipshit.

And beyond that manufacturing is so specific nowadays you would literally need all new equipment in a car factory to build tanks. The robots are specifically designed for very refined tasks. You would know this if you'd been in a factory. They have a machine designed just to torque down the head bolts, and another one for the valve cover etc.etc. You can't just flip a switch and have it build tanks.

Masculinity has nothing to do with appearance. It's a state of mind and a series of life choices. Bodybuilders can be feminine and anorexics can be masculine.

The Democrats and RINO's have always been ISIS allies.

normal moderate muslims are usually good people and many of my friends are of them they are not a threat but christians now are the target of ISIS attacks because they are usually easy targets despite the police and the army do so much to protect us but as u see even in London terrorist attacks are hard to stop, Egypt has three Christian denominations Coptic orthodox, Coptic Catholic and Protestants

Military industry is not what it was in the 40's because we're not at war stupid cunt.
Materials are created in mills, not at manufacturing plants, these things can be expanded and reduced based on need.
Most of these materials you need are shipped with Merchant fleets, the statistics are skewed against the USA in this regard due to off-shore registration but even if you include panama as a whole the EU dwarfs the USA in shipping tonnage.

These robots are modular and programmable, you understand these plants made their own robots right? It's not like they need outside help to reconfigure their robots.

The EU has more masculine men than the USA + Canada put together, easily. They also have a lot more people total.

>he only killed white children, he should be put down like the kike he is.

you mean liek Trump?