Shills on suicide watch

So when do the "Sources familiar with his thinking" come out?

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHA
>Breathes in
HAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHA
Your party is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

morningafter.gawker.com/peter-pan-live-was-the-worst-three-hour-drag-show-weve-1667018164
gawker.com/allison-williams-makes-a-real-cock-of-herself-on-live-t-1667028602
twitter.com/Gingrich_of_PA/status/872473963401818112
archive.is/KAOxj
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a burger, I'm starting to get fat over all these nothingburgers

Lol

So when is the public at large going to start just ignoring "sources say?"

They won't because it feeds the desire for them to be right, which is why I'm afraid this will blow over

Dems will literally civil-war-level chimp out

TOP KEK

>give my daughter another acting gig
So we can all see her get her asshole eaten out on television?

Don't you just love how the Left's narrative always falls flat on it's face every single time they start their "this is it, Trump is going DOWN!" bullshit?

libtards have invested waaaaaaay too much of their life on this whole russia thing, they will either

1. kill themselves (very likely)
2. kill everyone else (zero chance, they already disarmed themselves)

Rofl

It should be a game at this point

morningafter.gawker.com/peter-pan-live-was-the-worst-three-hour-drag-show-weve-1667018164

I think Hulkster should maybe have this guy keep writing stuff its pretty funny.

I think on this issue the "public at large" largely doesn't care anymore.

I don't see any normies even talking about Russia anymore.

When you have an investigation going on for a year with zero evidence to back up your claims, people tend to not care. Watergate had evidence and a solid source WEEKS into the investigation.

>tfw to smart to be gaslit by liberals

it's not our job to fabricate the news

that's the TLA's job

Sources said John Pedosta loves fucking kids!

wtf is happening here??

from wapo fuck fake news

>On March 22, less than a week after being confirmed by the Senate, Director of National Intelligence Daniel Coats attended a briefing at the White House together with officials from several government agencies. As the briefing was wrapping up, Trump asked everyone to leave the room except for Coats and CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

>The president then started complaining about the FBI investigation and Comey’s handling of it, said officials familiar with the account Coats gave to associates. Two days earlier, Comey had confirmed in a congressional hearing that the bureau was probing whether Trump’s campaign coordinated with Russia during the 2016 race.

>After the encounter, Coats discussed the conversation with other officials and decided that intervening with Comey as Trump had suggested would be inappropriate, according to officials who spoke on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive internal matters.

At this point, I'm pretty sure trumps administration is purposefully leaking B.S. stories to make wapo and such look like shit.

fuck all these anonymous faggots

OP's anonymous faggots suck too

Anonymous sources that is story is fake news planted by the Russian government in order to subvert American democracy. Delete this thread traitor.

Democrat Party has 18 months until they no longer exist.

Lol

Fake news

Millennials, probably never, the generation below them, they already call CNN fake news.

It's just a matter of time.

Where the fuck is the article? Why are you linking a fucking image and nothing else you autist. If you believe this you should kill yourself and clean out the gene pool.

>google is hard

Ive watching todays senate hearing and Ive become familiar with their thinking
And I can tell you, they all think the democrats
are complete idiot doochbags

gawker.com/allison-williams-makes-a-real-cock-of-herself-on-live-t-1667028602

Not really. It's pretty annoying and regressive honestly. It doesn't do anything but slow everything down.

Anyone who doesn't want to hear that narrative is already ignoring it. Media ratings are deep in the shitter. It part of the reason they have been flipping since the election.

>Dems will literally civil-war-level chimp out

They are on that level, but could never actually make was, because they are that incapable.

They did that during the election. I dont think hes feeding the Russia thing but he might need to. Possibly the only way to kill it is make it a laughing stock.

About a minute after the bombs drop and the power goes out

+1

What's the deal with Rogers? Is he a good guy? Didn't he visit Trump right after the election?
twitter.com/Gingrich_of_PA/status/872473963401818112

>Possibly the only way to kill it is make it a laughing stock.
No its jailing Hillary and all her DNC stuff fro connection with foreign intelligence's. If people want narrative give it to them.

he was probably pressured by trump to say that

What is this image. Is this actually usefull math?

Can't even hold a job, much less a defensible position.

Looks like "ancient geometry" to me. Kinda mystic but it's based on geometry. Numerology-ish math.

hahahahaha. Impeachment? BTFO Shills

This Guy's going to be reelected, because no matter how stupid he is theres People ten times his stupidity on the left. hahahaha

This is what more than likely happened:

>trumo knows the muh Russia is a subversion tactic
>talks to people, asking them of they can drop it so they can get to serious shit, there's too much corruption

archive.is/KAOxj

So here is how you have to Vote in Order to get the Maximum Benefit:

If you life in a big City or in Western Germany the AfD probably wont have a Chance of getting a direct madate in your voting district. So depending on who has the best Chance to actually win the direct Mandate you either vote FDP or CDU (preferably FDP) WITH YOUR FIRST VOTE ONLY!!! Second Vote goes to AfD

If you live in Eastern Germany or rural Areas
--> BOTH VOTES AFD!!!!

fpbp

Funny they avoided the question of if they were asked to intervene.

Feeling pressure and actually being asked are two different things. One of they refused to answer.

Tic tock

Remember how Hillary was going to jail?

Bumps

He also said that Trump asked him to step in and get Comey to stop the Russian investigation. He said no.

But she will, user.

They started before last November. Nobody believes the media any more, not even fucking boomers.

YOU GOT IT WRONG GOYIMS, HE REFUSED TO TELL US. IMPEACHMENT WHEN????

Nice spin you got there
>Too bad its not true