Niggress chimps out on Tucker Carlson

youtube.com/watch?v=9iux8GmZ2Tg

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the absolute fucking state of the USA

>i will see you in less than a month

huh?

Did you remember to pray 5 times yesterday? You don't want to get arrested for thought crime do you?

What's wrong with having a blacks-only party?

>those digits

wow tucker got BTFO. this woman clearly has superior intelligence. she should be president of the Harvard Law Review

That if I throw a whites only party, every SJW in the country is going to target me with claims of being racist.

But a black only party is clear 100% diversity so it's okay then.

literally cant tell if you're serious, dumb, or sarcastic

Fuck this nasty bitch. I hope she sends us a postcard from africa.

Yeah, he was definitely outclassed in this one.

Why are you upset? Right, never mind tyrone.

But the woman in the video is saying that having an implicitly whites-only party is okay and has been happening for decades. Surely an explicitly blacks-only party to counter this is okay. Isn't racial awareness what we want anyway? We want blacks to develop a sense of "self" and "other" and we want the same for whites as well.

Murica 2017:
Being white is rayciss!
Litreally a meme country.

I fucking hate niggers so much

Lmao, triggered so easily

>all that ridiculous fisher-priceā„¢ plastic shit around the nigger's neck and ears

This can't be a real interview...this HAS to be staged. Also, a memorial day party where segregation is promoted by blacks? Someone tell me the left isn't really this retarded and this is really a skit on The Onion.

Every time, man. Every time I start to think "hey, maybe blacks aren't so bad, I've been meeting many on my travels and they are always reasonably kind to me", every time I start to give them a chance, niggers turn around and pull this shit. And then I look at their communities, and how they just shoot each other, and see this and Evergreen and BLM and everything, and I always come back to "fuck niggers". It's like they want to fail or something.

Party police needs to become a thing.
All celebrations of any kind where 4 or more people are gathered, have to be registered with the ministry of Comitatus. Your party will be monitored for diversity infractions

Real fuckin summer there, kiddo

Tucker always looks so impotent.

WAH WAH WAH
BOOHOOOO

This ugly nigger cunt is probably the stupidest creature on earth.

well she certainly seems like a reasonable person

So, according to this video, we can have white pride rallies and events where only whites are allowed?

this is what our countless ancestors struggled and died for lmao

Listen to Tucker's argument. He basically says if BLM doesn't like (white) people excluding blacks based on their race, then why does BLM do the same thing here? Prove him wrong.

notice how loud she is
thank based tuck for not calling her out on it, which would let her play the victim card

thanks for the daily reminder that niggers, are inconceivable of answering basic questions without resulting to "muh #"

>has a civil rights movement to remove segregation saying "it's unfair blacks are segregated"
>so they can sit on national tv being massively anti white racist and arguing FOR segretation
Wew

>white people in movies n shiiet
Yeah in a historicaly 80-90% majority white country where the only reason blacks exist in is being purchased by other africans and brought over by rich plantation owners (many jews btw.) hundreds of years ago, unfuckingbelieveable right.. Go to africa woman seriously!

No because her arguement is, "America is racist, specifically against black people. They are not allowed to have a platform or voice and will always be ignored in favor of white voices. Mass media supports this through television advertisement and film being majority white. Federally the racism is institutional through coded messages and a goverment that is majority white. Because of this black voices are suppressed. This is why blacks need to come together to be heard and exclude white infiltration, to prevent a black majority voice from being co opted by whites."

Thats the idea in a nutshell

And in the U.K.
It's a classic e.g. of a nigger being taken out of Africa but not being able to take the African out of a nigger

His fountain comment was a little bit out of no where. Same with suddenly accusing BLM of segregating everything all the time, when the segment was about that one incident.
But holy shit what is that woman even saying? It's almost impressive how many words spew out of her mouth without a single point, explanation, or justification.

Checked, shadilay

I don't get it, is Tucker carlson a good debater or does he just bait people?

Don't discuss anything with these activist black supremacist assholes.
Punch them square in the fucking mouth, man or woman.

>lives in a majority white nation
>doesn't want it to be majority white because that's racist, as long as it's majority white it's racist in other words.
>wants black only areas
By the same logic she would sit in china and complain it's racist as long as it's majority chinese? Sounds crazy, try to analyze it and it's precisely what she's saying.

You know africa has a lot of black people, she should go there and problem solved. Black majority achieved!

good
he invites many people but generally only the tards come because women like this one think they've won

"Mexico is racist, specifically against black people. They are not allowed to have a platform or voice and will always be ignored in favour of mexican voices. Mexican media Mass media supports this through television advertisement and film being majority mexican. Nationally the racism is institutional through coded messages and a goverment that is majority mexican. Because of this black voices are suppressed. This is why blacks need to come together to be heard and exclude mexican infiltration, to prevent a black majority voice from being co opted by mexicans."

Can you tell the difference?

Apparently blacks like her don't want to accept another ethnicity being a majority in whatever nation it is they live in.

Yet refuses to go where blacks are a majority.
I mean realize the bullshit for what it is. It's not a "blacks are oppressed/muh civil rights" movement, it's a "blacks are unhappy with being a minority in whatever nation they're in" movement.

just saw a great quote -
"Klan with a Tan"

Shills in full force

all those white tears because black people want their own party lol.

>implying niggers wouldn't freak out if white people did the same thing
Double standard is double.

>all those white tears because black people want their own party lol.
If DON'T you want to live in a majority white nation, just go to africa, there's an entire continent worth of it.
You do realize that you're arguing for segregation right? If it pisses you off that much to live in a country where blacks are not majority, there is literally NOTHING stopping you from going to africa. Black majority achieved.
According to her demented logic, china is racist for being majority chinese, and mexico is racist for being majority mexican. There's literally no difference in that from what she is trying to argue. Except that she's targetting the white majority in the US instead of china or mexico or whichever other nation on the globe that has an ethnic majority that is not black.

The majority of the US have every right to celebrate themselves since they're the foundation of the nation.

Ethnic minorities like blacks
a) claim that they're not allowed to do this
b) claims that only minorities like blacks are the ones that should be celebrated somehow
c) argues for segregation so that others can't even celebrate them either which just distances people from eachother.

If she's arguing minorities aren't celebrated, then that's complete nonsense, but here's where it really kicks off. She's pretending that as long as there is a white majority in the US, minorities are oppressed, which is complete bullshit.

White spaces when?

Screaming Nigress gets invited on show.
Tucker acts calm.
Assured white vote for elections to come.

(cont) If you only want to live around blacks, then go to a black majority neighbourghood in the US and live, only thing is, i thought blacks in the US complained about their neighbourghoods calling them hoods and complaining about how shit they are and argue for gentrification; wanting to not live in concentrated black neighbourghoods but moving in next door to non blacks in order to live in a better neighbourghoods.

But don't pretend like blacks don't have that option, now if you want to have that as a mandate to have black only areas, you know what that's called? That's called segregation, there has been an entire civil rights movement in the US to end segregation and now you want to bring it back. Apartheid in south africa apparently wasn't such a shitty thing either according to people like you because it did the exact same thing. Except that it was a minority white population that segregated themselves from majority black communities to avoid friction and other things, and so that each could celebrate their own culture and be with their own people.

Do i really have to point out to you black user how far that puts back race relations historically? Black Woman like her and black men like you are singlehandedly eroding the entire civil rights movement to end segregation in the US in a matter of a few years and trying to turn back the clock back to the time of segregated stores, schools and communities.

why are you so triggered if blacks don't want to be around evil crackers? we have the right to associate with whom we please. we've been oppressed for 300 years, it's our turn now, pinky.

AND here's the kicker, claiming that whites are racist if they aren't FOR segregation which the original civil rights movement called racist in the first place, i don't even know how to describe the level of stupidity that's going on in you and that womans head.

take the ultimate red pill tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.

>why are you so triggered if blacks don't want to be around evil crackers? we have the right to associate with whom we please.

Sure, go ahead, just don't complain about racism EVER AGAIN.

>if blacks don't want to be around evil crackers
Look if you only want to be around other blacks just go to africa?

If you want black only communities in the US, don't EVER complain again if they are shit.

Kek has spoken, Brits BTFO

Boo hoo! you white males can't use your white privilege card!. Guess what, you're not entitled to the social events intended for black people, get over your white privilege and stop crying.

>just don't complain about racism EVER AGAIN
it doesn't work like that, genius. you've had the last 300 years oppressing us, now it's our turn. we can still practice freedom of association and be discriminated against, moron.

Ya but those SJWs are wrong so fuck em.

>terrorist attacks almost every week

I don't go to parties where i'm not invited dude, i think i'll be just fine without that. And if blacks really feel that way, maybe you should also stop trying to migrate to our nations or move into white communities aswell.

It seems that most blacks unlike you can't wait to get away from the kind of communities and the kind of situation it is you are wanting to promote. But fine, go ahead, i'm sure there will be a lot of happy white americans who will appreciate lower crime rates and bullshit in their communities when blacks tell the "evil crackers"
>you're not invited to our parties we're going to have all black neighbourghoods and you can't come.

>why blacks need to come together to be heard and exclude white infiltration

You dumb niggers had it, it was called segregation. Until the one handled by ((them)) had a dream. Demand segregation again!!

I'm not triggered. I hope you sub-humans demand segregation, or better yet, separation from humans. We gain absolutely nothing from your wretched species in our society. You gain everything. SO please coon boy, go right ahead and head your own way. I heard there is a continent called Africa that's negroid majority.

Is this woman for real? Sounds like a Sup Forums ironic comment IRL

Like looking at your future, grandad.

>we can still practice freedom of association and be discriminated against, moron.
You're promoting racism you dumb fuck.

>be discriminated against
With that kind of behaviour it's not any fucking wonder people don't want to be associated with you. It's the only reasonable thing to do.

>you've had the last 300 years oppressing us
Ah here we go again with this bullshit, you know you're kind of proving the kkk right that everyone would've been better off you yourself included if you had been repatriated to africa instead of causing trouble in the US.. white americans have busted their ass trying to give you special treatment and pamper you after slavery was abolished and what do you come up with? This..

>we want segregation back because white americans are racist, eventhough we called white americans racist for having segregation.

You should get a reality check and go to africa and see how much "white people" have been trying to help africans for a long long time. Your grudge against white americans is so pathetic at this point.

Also if you are so butthurt about slavery, you should probably realize that africans and muslims created the slave market and ran it for 1000 years before whites came to the african slave market and bought slaves in order to help them on their colonies as labour, and then regretted the decision afterwards since a) not very good labour b) the aftermath of the abolishment of slavery has been completely fucking retarded because you conjured up a story that you were hurt by being given full citizenship instead of repatriated.

Also the africans and muslims ran the slave trade of africans for 1400 years in contrast to 450 years in which purchases of african slaves were utilized at colonies of only a handful of nations in the first place.

Colonialists like the american and british even actually had to argue with west african slavers who didn't want to end it, why? too profitable!

>turn back the clock back to the time of segregated stores, schools and communities

There was nothing wrong with those times. Look at the disturbance the coons recently caused at Evergreen University! They have "historically black colleges" all for themselves and yet demand to come to human schools and demand the students and faculty listen to their monkeyshine demands.

Look, moron, if you think I'm going to wade through that long screed you posted, you're dumber than I thought. You don't even live here, asshole. White people know they're in the wrong, that's why we can do this and no one bats an eye. It's going to get much worse for people like you, believe that.

Equality is the great animating myth of our time.

>ID
>ass
>71 oy

>that's why we can do this and no one bats an eye

We're batting an eye alright and are repulsed by the behavior your kind exhibits here. You're only allowed to continue (for now) because we live in a time of universal deceit, we're forced to pretend you're "equal" and just like us but deep down inside humans know you're nothing but a destructive scourge upon any civilization. Keep acting up coons.

It does work like that. This is our society. You never belonged here except as slaves. You are free now. Go built your own utopia. If you continue to try to subvert ours, you will be removed. Either you get acclimated, or will be eliminated. The country is waking up, and even a significant part of the black population sees the truth. It is your turn, to be wiped out.

>He mistakes the saxon's slowly boiling rage for tears
>He projects his own child-mind and petulance onto his betters
>He is too numb in the brain to know what a mistake his people are making
>He thinks this is a game
>He thinks the current social climate will exist forever
>He thinks whites have short memories
Tread lightly, Tyrone

look, cletus, I know that in your racist fantasies, the bucktoothed hillbillies send all poc back to africa, but the reality is that people like you will be a minority, if you aren't already. get used to being on the bottom, it's where you're going to be from now on. your kids will be shining my shoes and calling me sir. it's over for you. I'm 23 and have 2 kids. how many do you have? I graduated from Columbia University, full scholarship, what college did you graduate from?

Americans shitting on Canadians shitting on Brits shitting on Euros shitting on BRs shitting on Mexicans shitting on Australians shitting on Americans.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

>Go built your own utopia
we already did, it's called, "America". now all we have to do is keep having babies. we already had a beloved black POTUS, we are getting into all of the best colleges and will be running all of the companies. your future doesn't look too bright, hillbilly.

>White people know they're in the wrong, that's why we can do this and no one bats an eye.
No, it's becoming increasingly clear to everyone how much of a fraud your victimhood mentality is, the time is coming when you can't do this anymore it's just as racist when you do it as when everybody else does it, you've been pampered for so long that this blatant bullshit has been allowed to escalate to this point.

No white people aren't in the wrong, you are. It's crystal clear to everyone.

>It's going to get much worse for people like you, believe that.

>people like you
What the hell did i or danes ever do to you faggot?

When the professional victims turn into hate preachers people start tuning out faggot. It's all coming out how blacks are 1# hate crime offenders in the us, how you are responsible for half the homocides in the US eventhough you are only 13% of the US population and that 13% includes the women and children and elderly which aren't going around doing these things so it's even worse than that. And then you do this kind of shit.. People are getting fed up with your bullshit.

We used to lobotomize people this stupid.

Thanks reagan.

OOO OOOO AHH AHHH!

>Blacks throw exclusively black party

And absolutely no fucks were given.

Are we putting money on what type of black on black violence there will be?

>mfw this wakes more Whites right the fuck up

We need this more on Talmudvision!

>I'm 23 and have 2 kids

>Claims to have graduated college tuition free while being oppressed.

Do you even support the two sprogs or is it Whitey's tax dollar doing it? Was your scholarship provided by the United Negro College Fund or subsidized from White funded sources? How many boost points did you receive on your entrance exam for being a worthless nigger?

It's far from over, Whites are still the biggest group in America and will be for a long time. Even if Latinos, Asians, and Middle Easterners take over America you think they'll let your kind run amok like the nice White people have? Haha, you're going to be in for a rude awakening boy.

>we built america
It's so laughable i don't even know what to say, you didn't build america.. the US was 80-90% majority white since virtually its establishment as a nation till 1965 with a small segregated black community and a few other migrants and guest workers, that you picked some cotton you now believe your forefathers built all the infrastructure in the US apparently. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

>now all we have to do is keep having babies
If your theory is that if you just get a majority black america things will be great, just take a look at every black majority area in the US and notice that they are without exception crime ridden shitholes that before they became this was in much better condition. That's what's going to happen to every place in the US if your fantasy came true.

Pic related. I want you to notice something, how similar the crime rates in black neighbourghoods in the US are to african neighbourghoods and how similar the murder rate is. 1 is a first world nation where blacks are, another is a 3rd world nation where blacks are. I tell you what, you are very consistant!

Nice pasta.

Sorry just had a thought..

Please by the power of KEK, someone turn up in black face..

Damn Nig Nogs

>No white people aren't in the wrong
> People are getting fed up with your bullshit
not an argument

>(you)
not an argument

>will be running all of the companies

You can't even run one neighborhood without it turning into a mess. It's time to put your delusions of grandeur to rest Jamal.

>'s so laughable i don't even know what to say, you didn't build america.. the US was 80-90% majority white since virtually its establishment as a nation till 1965 with a small segregated black community and a few other migrants and guest workers, that you picked some cotton you now believe your forefathers built all the infrastructure in the US apparently. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
>>now all we have to do is keep having babies
>If your theory is that if you just get a majority black america things will be great, just take a look at every black majority area in the US and notice that they are without exception crime ridden shitholes that before they became this was in much better condition. That's what's going to happen to every place in the US if your fantasy came true.
>Pic related. I want you to notice something, how similar the crime rates in black neighbourghoods in the US are to african neighbourghoods and how similar the murder rate is. 1 is a first world nation where blacks are, another is a 3rd world nation where blacks are. I tell you what, you are very consistant!
keep posting these long, dense tracts, you're beginning to convince me.

>not an argument

Your right, its not an argument, its a fact.

>will be running all of the companies
You know what, that's exactly the kind of policies ANC initiated in south africa after apartheid ended, south africa is now in the shitter because of it, they literally just put blacks in every position they could put them in regardless of competence. As a result education and everything else gradually dropped to the floor.

But apparently some blacks believe that "if i just get the job i can do it really well even if i don't know how".

There is nothing, and I mean nothing, more annoying that a skinny white nu-male larping.

You'll be running companies into the ground that's for sure.

Yeah, South Africans literally handed the country to the negroids on a silver platter and they've ran it into the ground. Now they have the nerve to blame Whites for the failure! There is no helping these morons.

>Your right, its not an argument, its a fact.
that's what you think.

>skinny white nu-male
shut up, esau. I'll bet you've been called a nigger more times than I have.

Goddamnit. Why can't all black women just be Harris Faulkner? I am absolutely unattracted to nearly all nigresses but I would pay a couple months salary and stand in line for hours just to drink a pint of Harris Faulkner's fresh hot piss. It's her steely eyes and facial expressions that really get me.

I've never been called a nigger. Probably because I don't act like one.

How many times have you been called a retarded liberal?