Be first state to independently sign Paris Accord

>Be first state to independently sign Paris Accord
The best state right now are the islands of Hawaii. Maybe this lead will towards independence from you fucking Haoles since most of the people who voted for statehood are fucking dead already.

RIP pineapple industry

Should have genocided you

I live in Hawaii. Their leftists policies leave the interstates fucked up, homeless every where, and restrictions galore. By the way, your tram system is going to fail. Leftists policies pushed that shit millions of dollars over budget.

By the way, if you weren't taken over by America, it would have been some shitty asian country because your people literally had sticks and pineapples as defense.

>interfering with interstate commerce
Good luck pineapple niggers.

>Maybe this lead will towards independence from you fucking Haoles since most of the people who voted for statehood are fucking dead already.

Liberia 2.0 island edition. Natives will die of disease, famine, violent crime, retarded local superstitions, and soon be killed off by a more powerful island nation like Samoa, or Tonga.

What does this even mean for Hawaii? Are they going to pay money into the agreement?

>stop funding Hawaii
>tell Japan to halt tourism there due to rabbid pineapple Niggers
>watch as they kill each other
>repopulate Hawaii with floridians

Hawaii is a giant trailer park and Hawaiians are faggots

Once a territory becomes a state in USA, it is impossible for it to succeed.

Go read the laws, dumbass.

Sorry to break it to you, but Hawaii is/was an absolute shithole that was only built out of the stone age to serve as a projection of military power on the Pacific front. It's sole gimmick aside from that is the whole tropical vacation thing, and that can be done MUCH cheaper in many other places but American's don't like to leave what they see as their country.

If Hawaii became its own country it would be a third world shithole in a matter of like 2 decades.

no it's a big virtue signal

>1 POST BY THIS ID

also they have the most to lose so of course they would

>If Hawaii became its own country it would be a third world shithole in a matter of like 2 decades

It wouldn't last five years. They have no industry, and the natives are either fat fucks with beautiful angelic voices, or degenerate meth addicts.

>Hawaiian independence

yeah hopefully,

I'm sure it will never happen though. It'd sure be nice to get these faggots off the tax doll though.

Once California leaves, our chances to becoming the Kingdom of Hawaii again will increaae. We will tell all the Haole sailors and marines to fuck off back to the mainland.

You fucks realize the only reason Hawaii is even a slave to the Haole mainlanders is because so you can watch Russia and China from the Pacific.

States can't enter into an agreement with foreign powers. Read the Constitution.

please please please secede

Hawaii is only a first world society by virtue of the military presence there. Without that huge influx of money it would go to shit immediately. Tourism alone isn't enough to keep it going.

Your second point is correct, but you accidentally said "slave" when you meant "parasite."

You aren't going anywhere, bitch. Now fry me up some spam and bring me the hapa women I desire.

I don't think you read what I said.

There are four options for a state to leave the US.
1. Ask Politely -- not going to happen
2. Use force -- Give me a break Hawaii. Canoes vs Battleships??
3. Amend the constitution -- not going to happen to allow your shit state to leave.
4. Wait for the American Experiment to fail. -- Your best option.

>violating the logan act
>signing treaty with foreign nations
>glorified naval base
If signing the paris accord meant anything, your governor would be in jail.

I hope your islands all sink with no survivors. Most real Americans *hate* your fucking state. Nice water, pretty scenery, but your people are worse than prairie niggers.

You should combat climate change by giving yourself a late term abortion...

>millions of dollars over budget.
Try 1.6 Billion (so far)

Civil War II is going to have some interesting borders

>France
>Having a dispute with the USA
No, it's just the orange faced baboon that has a problem.

Why don't you send your own money to china and India if you think it'll change the climate.... No one is stopping you from being retarded with your own cash.

I live on Oahu. If signing this meant that public service employees had to do an ounce of work it would have never been signed. Just another empty liberal promise.
Hawaii is like Chicago with all the lazy public sector workers and corruption. Just less niggers. Also when around groups of young hawaiians watch your back, just like with the nig nogs.
Want to read up on how corrupt it is go lookup out rail or how cops investigating prostitutes get to fuck them.