Which side do you take goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=r8YtF76s-yM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

america's and blow them both up.

>ironpillEVROPA.jpg

all sand niggers have no place in the future

Sell weapons to both, harvest the dead for the blood refineries.

The sideline.

>not switzerlanding out of sides while you get comfy with your popcorn in the /mudslime war general/

Iran because their insatiable appetite for feminine benis makes them /our muslims/.

the that makes it possible to be a drone commander in a comfy hut in the winter in the caucuses
that probably means the saudi side

proofs?

Being trans in Iran is leagal.

if you are trans in Iran the government sponsors your sex change operation

>As of 2008, Iran carries out more sex change operations than any other nation in the world except for THAILAND.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transsexuality_in_Iran

I'm all in with Iran, lads.

I support the Republic of Gilead.

After much intensive thought I have decided to support Iran

Neither. I'm just going to sit back and watch the Muslim problem correct itself.

This Brit knows what's up.

Iran's, in a heartbeat... if I had to pick one of those two.
If I don't, I vote Iran kills all the Saudis, the Saudis kill all the Iranians, and God sorts them out in the end.

You will get drafted my dude.

Israel. We must stand behind our greatest ally.

Yeah right because they couldn´t find anything against being trans people in the Quran. Wich kinda shows to me how crazy this culture is because they base everything on that one book wich is supposed to be all-encompassing.

If you don't choose Iran you should off yourself right on the spot.

>Siding with the Jew

Get rid of yourself, you oblivious and blind creature.

Fpbp

>shia vs sunni
although I'm pretty ignorant on the subject, Shias arent' nearly as bloodthirsty as Sunnis

Oman. A sort of throwback to the British Empire.

Iran 100% they are the good guys in this conflict.

Neither. I'll sit on my porch and not give a fuck.

I'm emailing this post to Merkel to report hate speech.

(Seriously true though, the intellectual rigidity is incredible. I wonder if it was less bad before the Persians went Shia, or if it was always like that.)

Iran has hotter babes so yes Iran.

>Inb4 I ain't gonna get any but still..

>All these burgers ITT thinking they aren't Saudi puppets

That's right Goy, fight those evil Iranians, how dare they fight against Al Qaeda and ISIS in Syria

Literally Arabic Islam vs Persian Islam, in the same way that there's Latin, Greek, and Germanic Christianity. There was a vaguely similar Ashari vs Mutazillite distinction within Sunniism back before Shia was popular.. A lot of the Most Holy Book Of Everything Important is geared to work with Arabic culture and preferences specifically, so Shias set up a more central priesthood that lets them force different interpretations into the text they're stuck with.

shut your cuck hole

kek

I'll make me a vodka drink and will watch how shitskins kill each other.

>Which side do you take goy?
Can I take the side of the Jewish money lenders?
I hate muslims.

Iran, on the reason they have less power and aren't as radical when it comes to non-believers, and hence them losing would mean the Sunnis would have more power ready to kill kuffar as they love so much

Sell weapons to both.

This basically however I would play Iran's side and blow the hell out of Saudi Arabia just to get rid of that diseased place once and its people once and for all.

The globalists decided a long time ago the saudis were just going to be used and discarded, now is the time.

> removing Saudi will remove much of the terrorism too

Iran? they'll fall in the new crusade when USA+Russia alliance happens and russia turns on them.

> EMP will stop their shit flat, then theyll just fall over starving

I knew I'd seen that face before.

Iran.

Iran duh

whos the guy on the left?

Fpbp

The side against Israel

If I HAD to choose I side I'd like to see Iran wreck the Saudis and turn on Israel.

Sell the "50 years more advanced than the civilian sector" shit to Qatar, Syria, and Iran though.

> they wont be able to reproduce it most likely, too advanced

Also we need to be detonating Aerial Nuclear Shaped Charges to fuck shit up with EMP and cause all that damage from the kinetic impacts.

Are Iranian girls our euroasian alternative to latinas?

Found the Drumpftard

If it was only these two countries fighting Iran would absolutely destroy the Saudis. Unfortunately, America would get involved on the side of the Sauds, making it likely they'd win unless someone else sided with Iran.

As to who I support - Iran is by far the lesser evil.

Sup Forums will sit back and watch war videos like we have always wanted.
And /sg/ would side with Iran.

Oh boy please don´t I could get sentenced for life if the german government knows what I post on Sup Forums or even what belives I hold in my head.

I am not super educated on the whole shia suni thing but it always appeard to me that the persians weren´t as extrem as the saudies.
But I am not sure if that even matters when a shia throws a gay out of the 17th floor and a suni out of the 23rd.

I think Sup Forums is kind of for Iran/Syria too.

>killing one of the few anti-jew countires left so (((they))) have an easy time taking over completely

kys you shortsighted lardass

> I start wondering since Trump visits Sup Forums... if he isnt taking a survey of what the american and intelligent people want by checking responses and then using it as a mental swing vote for what he's actually going to do.

> /sg/ is a regular thing here, when we went to bomb that airfield we didnt do hardly any damage at all, it was a media stunt

I don't want to side with any Arabs, Persians, Jews/Semites, Blacks, Hispanics, T*rks, Central Asians, Indians, Polynesians, Native Americans Southeast Asians that aren't under Duterte, Chinese, or Koreans. I also don't want to side with any white traitors that support, practice, or even support those that practice any form of Islam or Judaism. I only care about the lives of the whites that aren't race traitors.

Ffs why is this even a question

>hi pol do you want to support a us israel saudi alliance to rule the world with an iron fist by destroying the last country not led by rothschilds
ffs user

Iran dindu nothing wrong. Dey good bois

Saudi are the nigger

Make Iran Persia again, then nuke Saudis

t. Diaspora

I bet you're going to restore the sassanid caliphate, eh?

Israel needs to take in their share of Refugees

I watch as muslims blow each other up, not like it's anything new anyway.

Mostly yes, but the majority just wants to see muslims killing each other.

Iran literally means land of the aryans

None. But I prefer Iran to Wahhabi town.

Lel, land of the Aryans occupied by semites.

Iran

Fuck Saudi Arabia

>(((america's)))
>wasting the opportunity to sell both sides arms and watching them kill each other
>wasting the opportunity causing maximum possible damage to Israel along the way
>wasting effort and budget to make sure the Jews enemey will lose instead
Spotted the kike

Iranians, generally speaking, are much closer to white lineage than the Saudis. However, their astonishing defeats by Macedonia sort of tell the story of who they really are.

Oh Saudis just bought weapon on $100B. What a waste of money! Didn't you want to buy S-400 AA systems? We have special offer for you just for $9,99B

She has the mark of a whore

I'll sit this one out friendo.

>USA

you're the reason why saudi is prosperous

Can we meme this?

Would it be acceptable if we did just as much damage or even more damage to Israel? Or do you actually value nonwhite life? What about if it did massive damage to both the Arabs and Persians but gave no benefit whatsoever to the kikes? Would it still be acceptable or would you get mad at nonwhite deaths?

I'm sliding with both and will equally shill for continuance of their war until they are all- ... wait... they won't be exterminated, they'll come here!
PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST

Iran

>Which side do you take goy?

Saudi Arabia

Or do they? I just want them to see them live peacefully in their own countries. Far away from mine.

>Persians
>Semites

lol

Neither

are you inventing or is that a thing?

Your country is already memeing this pretty hard

youtube.com/watch?v=r8YtF76s-yM

Draft me and I'll kill them both.

That's why they are closed to the white lineage. Alexander the Great supported racemixing between Macedonians and Persians to a great degree. In fact he forced them to marry at least one Persian wife.

israel needs refugees

>Japan

Pakis have free reign in your country, and are constantly shaming local nips

We can do it

Iran. From a tactical perspective it is a difficult country to take.

Yep. We'll buy all their oil until it's depleted, and we have to start drilling our own clay. Then we sell ours to them at triple the price for what we bought theirs.

no

and very ironic of a LEAF to post that

Iran. any time!

Either way I'm on the winning side when there is death to middle easterners. Middle easterners are like blacks, I don't even consider them people.
That's my opinion and it should be yours.

Say hi to more refugees.

>Have Semitic beliefs
>Have Semitic names
>Life's goal is to emulate a Semitic man
>Most important religious figure is Semitic

WE WUZ SHAHANSHAHZ N SHIIIIEEET

Iran sounds comfy

President of Egypt Abdel Fattah Saeed Hussein Khalil el-Sisi.

the problem is, that they won't

Egypt pres

Latin = Roman

"""Latin""" = Aztec