theoccidentalobserver.net/?s=jewish fear loathing trump&x=0&y=0
medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577
youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DDIe_2cHM
youtube.com/watch?v=fi-Y_N6qDPs
youtube.com/watch?v=pkuMlypiChQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's easier to just call us "rural and suburban retards"

Only retards voted blumpf

Here in California every anti-vaccer is an ultra-liberal Bernie/Clinton supporter.

>they don't dig for he truth, they skim the media for anything that makes them feel better about themselves

Describes progressives and leftists perfectly

Nice projection faggot

>(((R*thkopf)))

J*daism is the enemy of the White Race. They started WW1, killing millions of Whites, just because they were jealous of the White Civilization. Also, unbeknownst to many, the j*w invented c*mmunism and spread it to Russia during the war to weaken them. Eventually, this would kill millions of whites. The j*w, deeply consumed by shame and anger, sought to re-establish himself as a somewhat relevant regional (and later global) power. To try and achieve this, they later elected The Führer in Germany, who actually fought against themselves because he hated j*ws and knew the truth about them . In his bitterness, the j*w created lies about The Führer """evilness"", to try and justify his lust for power and goyim lands. Thus war was declared, and with all too much predictability, many millions of Whites got killed. The j*w rose in power. For now. Many years passed, and under the divine mercy of the Whites, the j*w was allowed to build, and even to thrive, into the lands of Palestine. But the seed of guilt had been implanted in the minds of j*w, so as to keep them weak. The j*w, utterly inferior yet arrogant, now put his hope in the EU instead of his conquered """homeland""", and in his autism invited the Middle East to wonderful Europe. This was done so that j*ws could finally live whitout Whites, therefore they would stop feeling so inferior and useless. And so it was the j*wish blood lust continued, as these new guests killed many Whites. But alas, just as the j*w began to feel a fell hope, the Whites had defeated them again with Brexit and Trump. Who knows what the future holds, but there is one thing certain - the White Race will always be here to thwart the j*wish menace.

This. The entire thing is almost a projection of their own attitudes on us. They are the ones who got buttblasted from our facts and failed to expand beyond parroting their narrated talking points.

>(((Rothkopf)))

Please make it stop Sup Forums, you don't have to be right all the time

Yawn.

Guy is a warmongering neocon Zionist Jew who supported Hillary as a more reliable puppet.

This is the lazy hyperbole of a privileged Jew who lacks the inteligence to imagine interests other then those of Globalist Jewry, banks and the MIC.

theoccidentalobserver.net/?s=jewish fear loathing trump&x=0&y=0

>1 POST BY THIS ID

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((ROTHKOPF))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>Trump is unqualified
>his supporters are racist and dumb
>it's the patriarchy
>everyone who disagrees with me deserves to be called names and has to be shut out as soon as I hear a specific buzzword
>I chastise people for made up projected shit and act like it means I've won an argument
The left lives in a bubble filled with their own farts. They assert ignorance and act like they're superior for doing so.

They are quick to cast narratives which do nothing positive for whoever their target is, but even more quick to flip it when it comes back around on them yo expose their trite and hypocrisy. The left uses words like tolerance and diversity yet their actions are more and more shutting people out before any conversation even happens. They just want skin color rather than intellectual diversity. They want superficial diversity rather than anything of substance. They want to regress society down to a shitter level, taking us back decades, making everyone else suffer - just because these snowflakes didnt evolve properly and fail at dealing with reality in reasonable ways. Fuck the regressive left and postmodernists

Thats literally what the libtards do

Go listen to Jordan Peterson. Universities only pursue research that advances their radical leftist agenda.

Look at how the left is all about categorizing people into groups, then comparing groups to find the most marginalized. As if your membership in a group is the most important thing about you and not your individual differences and merits.

Take pay for men vs women? How intellectually lazy is that? Let's group everyone into these large groups and then make assumptions based on that. Let's not evaluate individual merits. Let's ignore that men take all the dangerous jobs. Let's ignore that men are more likely to work outside. Let's ignore that men are more likely to move for a job. Let's ignore that kids and family are more likely to interfere with a women's career.

That's a very elaborate way of calling them rural and suburban retards...

The projection.

((()))

I think he should debate me. I graduated valedictorian at Harvard with a degree in biology back in my time and I voted for Trump. I've been to 65 countries, primarily in Asia, and grew up in New Zealand.

Debate me fggt. Also Styx is probably better at geopolitics than this goy.

(((

Ok I'll debate you. How can you continue to support Trump when all of his campaign promises are falling flat?
>Hillary isn't under investigation
>No money in the budget allocated for the wall
>Obamacare is the law of the land
>No congressional term limits
>China isn't a currency manipulator
>tax reform has fallen flat
>No new job legislation
>Biggest supporter of Israel in recent history
>Gave billions of dollars worth of weapons to Saudis so they can attack our ally, Qatar
He got us out of TPP and got a new SC justice, but that's the end of his list. Again, why do you support him?

No response? Didn't think so, "Harvard grad," lmao

>this goy.

You had me going for a second.

medium.com/incerto/the-intellectual-yet-idiot-13211e2d0577

Fuck "intellectuals". These people are so disconnected from everyday life that they should not be considered human, they need to be taken out back and shot.

Yeah good job Pol Pot. That is not a communist attitude in the slightest!

>haha i love flipping burgers for a living and worshiping at the feet of donald trump like a literal cuckold XD XD

What did your parents say when they realized their son is an effeminate flamer?

>Political science
Why would someone get a degree just to move back in with their parents.

>mfw who's behind this post the definition.jpg

the "intellectuals" ARE the communists. I want physical removal.

>Hillary isn't under investigation

>daily caller

Makes me laugh everytime Sup Forums posts sources like these while simultaneously rejecting the "MSM"

>ur stoopid
Great, compelling argument.

deep state is just angry at the shallow state for not being evil cunts

That's some serious strawmanning.

>international relations & political science
you know this is liberal arts, right?

This.

>professor of ir
Never known one to even learn a foreign language, much less look deep into foreign history and culture

Not gonna lie, saw that jew face and knew it was gonna be a bunch of pretentious, hypocritical bullshit.

I was not wrong

((Rothkopf))

>fuck anybody who is smarter than me, which is practically everyone
Typical conservative thinking

Are we supposed to pretend they're not stupid?

>retarded leftis bullshit
>a jew
defend this, jews

youtube.com/watch?v=Q8DDIe_2cHM
evolution is not real
youtube.com/watch?v=fi-Y_N6qDPs
vaccines cause autism
youtube.com/watch?v=pkuMlypiChQ
homosexuality is a disease

on the same level as feminism and post modernism in general