Which one of you did this?

Which one of you did this?

archive.is/dWacd

>Sandy Hook dad fights lies about murdered son

How dare you harass this poor man. Sandy Hook had absolutely nothing strange about it and was completely believable. Stop questioning it!

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls
youtube.com/watch?v=LndCkobZPCA
youtube.com/watch?v=yQwRRIN35ls
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So if Sandy Hook had security cameras all they would have to do yo stop 99% of the conspiracy theories would be to release a short clip of Lanza in the school. This could be an easy win for them but theyll never do it because it didnt happen.

shill

I don't get it. Why wouldn't you just show him evidence it happened to shut him up instead of wasting time and money fighting him in court over it?

How so?

Because you have no evidence it happened

According to the most accurate FBI stats it did not happen. Zero murders in Newtown in 2012. He might want to sue the FBI for their fake statistics. kek ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/8tabledatadecpdf/table-8-state-cuts/table_8_offenses_known_to_law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls

you mind reddpilling me on it? i heard about it why would they fake that shit? gun control thing? sorry i am an eu thrash

O vey!

The main theory is that it was faked to push the gun control agenda by the Obama administration.

I think they wanted to get a head start on the confiscation of rifles and the next president(they probably thought Hillary would win, even that early) would do even more to restrict gun rights.

The communists/globalists really hate that the citizens are so well armed which is why they resort to social destruction methods.

fpbp

Fpbp
>Why did they demolish the school?
>Why were no emergency lanes established for ambulances to come and go?
>Why all the bad acting by parents who literally laugh, then stop when theyre on tv
>Why have volunter sign up signs?
>Why have the same.kids paraded around going no where?
>Why have shitty actors give interviews and fuck it up?
>why not relase all names, info about families?
>Why did cnn fake coverage?
>No surveillance videos? No pictures of his dead mother? Wtf leaks are everywhere but we are to believe this is the first case of ZERO LEAKS?
Pic not related, but shows dumb liberals

Think of the children

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

believing it was faked is right up there with flat earthers. probably worse.

There is more evidence that it didnt happen than evidence it did, kike.

Ok thanks for the update cia

I think there was more to it than just the guns. Like free taxi rides.

how dare you goyim question the official narrative

does anyone remember this pedo?

Link?

youtube.com/watch?v=LndCkobZPCA

My wife's transgender son went to that school, trust me it happened.

here's another great interview

youtube.com/watch?v=yQwRRIN35ls

>absolutely nothing strange