>leafcuck flag
Huh

"I'm a nigger" the thread

kek these triggered faggots

call your mom when you are being ass raped
>leaf

SAGE

torontofaggot detected

Typical child who misdirects his anger to innocent people.

>im an edgy 17 year old
t. OP

>Cops never gave me problems
>I don't act like a nigger
How odd

hang yourself nigger
sage

He doesn't look dead, shit meme

~Downvotes your path~

Only criminals hate cops

@128887429
>this post
>that flag
Fuck leaf,no (you) 4 u

This thread is wrong.

I watch police brutality and cops getting owned by people who know their rights, but to say a good cop is a dead cop is horseshit.

The problem is atheism. And atheist cop is definitely more likely to be absolute shit

Anarchy is impossible because whenever there is a power void, someone will rise up and fill it. By trying to deconstruct the state you are just making things worse without ever being able to accomplish your utopia.

>I hate cops because I am a nigger.

And even thought you are a chink, you are still a nigger.

What I love about anarchists, is that they would be the first to die under anarchy.

It's just an arm of the Marxist machine. Except you don't need to make any campaign promises to an anarchist, just telling them that you're getting rid of the old power system would suffice. Never mind what happens afterwards.

The Anarchists are probably the only people that marxists don't have to lie to, but they do anyway.

Nah I quite like my local police force desu.

Private police when?

Only dumb people hate cops. They have their jobs to do and I have my job to do. When you start hating cops and thinking they are dumb is when you get caught.

Nigger

>t. nigger

hey Jerome, watcha doin?

Well Police is including women and non whites in many countries so im no fan of the Police, and is run by idiots, but that is not the same as individual policemen, whom i respect. At least the white men.

Cops go above and beyond the call of duty. Not in a good way either. I smoke weed though so I'm biased.

Don't hate cops.

Hate the agent of the state. Only a dead agent of the state is a good agent of the state.

Appreciate the work of security and dispute resolution providers.

Haha fuck the police
Kill all pigs

Help, Police!

My local police force is all white guys except 3, one white chick at the front desk, a black chick for archives, and an Asian dude (really cool guy). But I'm pretty sure the Asian guy is a hapa because he's got really deep blue eyes.

No

go away antifa piece of shit

sage

Police brutality occurs, and no one bats an eyelash. When it's the police getting abused for a change, everyone loses their mind.

youll grow out of this

Nice try Tyrone you'll get no support here

Mods will delete threads about Seth Rich instantly, but keep trash like this up all day

>Cop hate thread. Bring on the anarchy!

only two choices really. either you're a stoner, or you're a nigger.

>get pulled over doing 25 over in a construction zone
>Cop: "Oh sorry sir, I didn't notice your blond hair and pale skin. I'm going to mark this as 9 over and give you a warning, then get back to clubbing darkies."
>Me: "thanks officer, you stay safe"

S A G E

wrong neighbourhood nigger

Sage